the Rift

[OPEN] "Shipping" - Intro

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier
Carrying a basket within my mouth was, without a doubt, one of the strangest feelings I had yet to experience, but I did so knowing the life of the child inside depended solely on myself and Suli. The green dragoness had lined the basket with lush leaves and thick grasses to assure its security and warmth while we made the trek from the Edge to the meadow, where equines, pegasi and unicorns from all corners of the land had gathered, perhaps for the first time in Helovian history.

After all, to disobey the Earth's warning surely meant death.

There were several I recognized, most of whom held their allegiance to the Edge, but they seemed to have already paired up. Coming to a halt and gently setting the basket down between my front legs, Suli taking perch between my ears, I scanned the faces of those around me until I found myself looking upon a familiar face of gold and white.

"Romani!" I bellowed, beckoning the warrior over, hoping she would hear me over the commotion of the crowd. When she did come, I extended my muzzle to her in my typical way of greeting, bumping it against her own before speaking again. "Will you board with me, sister? I would fear being paired with an enemy."

"Talking"

[ DESMANI 2K15 @[Romani] ]
If only the clockwork could speak, I wouldn't be so alone
We'd burn every magnet and spring, and spiral into the unknown
Image Credit

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

Romani

'Destrier!'

Through the commotion and noise and general claustrophobia, Romani could hardly make up from down in all of the mess and confusion, let alone hear the very words that echoed within her skull. Was all of Helovia present for this grand display of a giant... A giant ship? The God of the Earth spoke and the Haflinger's ears perked forward, listening intently as the God spoke of the mighty rains that would come and cleanse the land. He was... Willing to drown the land? But... Wouldn't that mean certain death for any who was not present at this time?

Azure oculars stared wide at the God of the Earth before a consistent prodding upon her canon bone caught her attention. Kasai was standing beside her, loyal and faithful to the end, and there seemed to be a certain excitement radiating from the large feline as the tigress positively wriggled in anticipation.

'Please don't tell me you're excited for this massive flood, Sweet.' Through their bond the mare communicated to her companion, unable to be heard over the din of noise. Kasai heaved a might sigh.

'No! Destrier! He's calling for you!'

The Haflinger balked in embarrassment, lifted her head, and looked about until, sure enough, her eyes landed upon the ebony form of her Sergeant. Destrier and Suli stood a ways off through the gathering sea of bodies, and finding no reason to ignore his words (even though she hadn't heard them herself), the stocky female fought her way through the crowd to the Friesian's side.

After reaching him, Destrier stretched out his muzzle to her and she brushed her own against his, relishing in the tiny affection that he bestowed her. Goodness... She was like an ignorant filly experiencing her first crush. " I apologize... I couldn't hear you over all of the commotion. It's a good thing Kasai did." Kasai, for her part, remained at the mare's side, ice-blue orbs flicking from Destrier to Suli, and the tiny basket that the stallion carried. What in the world could be inside?

"Aye, Destrier," Romani respond to his question with a smile, feeling honored that he would ask her to accompany him upon the Earth God's ship instead of one of the many others who had gathered. "I would be honored."

ooc: DESMANI 2K15!!! @[Destrier]

You Ain't Ever Gonna Change
You Got a Gypsy Soul to Blame
And You Were Born for Leavin'

colourize-stock | arctic-stock | imi art

Please Tag Romani in all Replies!

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

ONE, TWO, THREE AND FOUR

THE DEVIL'S KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR

It is a gathering like nothing he has ever seen before. Everywhere, as far as the eye can see, horses - a crowd, a living, breathing mass of all shapes and sizes. The young titan moves swiftly and efficiently through the throng, his eyes focused on one and one alone - Nymeria.

In his mane rests a crimson bundle, all claws and bloodied scales, fierce eyes looking around intently. The forked tail flicks, caressing the colt's neck and shoulders, an area already covered in scars from the young dragon's inexpert claws. Volterra has spent the days since Vérzés' hatching simply getting to know him, getting acquainted with the strange presence in his mind. They are both young, after all, barely accustomed to their own minds let alone each other's, but already the gargantuan youngster knows this bond is everything he ever dreamed of, and more. They are one. One mind in two bodies, destined for greatness.

There are countless other dragons here, and Volterra feels desire pounding through Vérzés' head. He wants to interact with the other colours, learn about draconic hierarchy, yet he also feels rather overwhelmed and nestles closer into his bonded's mane. Volterra allows it, not wanting to push the red too far too fast - he will lose his timidness soon, the beastling will make sure of it. Finally he sees his sister and moves closer, a shit-eating grin spreading across his face as he shifts his body to display Vérzés in all his crimson glory. "Sister," he greets, his voice almost a purr as he aims to press his muscled side to hers. "Meet Vérzés."

image credits

@[Nymeria]

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

She stands in the crowd, feeling decidedly alone against the backdrop of couples. Perhaps, had her father still been here - or even Lace - she could have come with them, but it is not to be. Not all couples look like romantic ones, which again makes her think of Nato, and how they could have enjoyed each other's company alongside the rest of the crowd. Alas, it is not to be. She is alone, save for the white lion at her side - the white lion who coils like a snake around her hocks, shooting distrustful and angry eyes at all the other companions.

The approach of a white dog draws Dominus out, a vicious growl erupting from his meaty chest as his tail twists with agitation. Nobody approaches his bonded, certainly not another carnivore. But the dog isn't alone, and Nyx allows her gaze to rove across the stallion that seems to be accompanying the white shepherd. Unicorn, hot, and slightly remniscent of d'Artagnan in colouration. She can certainly think of worse board-mates. "Happily. I'm Nyx, this is Dominus. Nice to meet you Déodat, and Odette." She's got into the habit of treating companions like living things rather than dumb brutes since she joined with Dominus - back in the day, the storm queen would never have acknowledged a companion, certainly not a carnivore. "Be nice," she warns Dominus, who is still eyeing the dog with great distrust. "So, uh, where are you from?" she asks the bay, shifting her hooves slightly awkwardly. Making conversation isn't her strong suit, but if they're to be roomies they'd best get along.

@[Déodat]

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
It was hard to keep up with everyone. They were flooding in (ha) from all over the place. A giant ship was situated here, and a HUGE GOD was telling everyone that they were going to clean the world of evil. Well Shida, I'm sorry to say but your days are coming to an end. I love her and all, but there is only so much I can cure. Speaking of which..

I look around and everyone is pairing off! I watch as mom pairs up with someone I don't know. I glance around for dad or Shida, but neither I see. Oh my goodness did they both get cleansed?! Mom's going to be so sad! Flustered, I can't seem to find anyone I know. All the foals I met are with their moms, and there is no one else. I know I have friends, but it's hard to pair up when everyone is scrambling around. Everyone is so small, they probably don't even notice me. I can't help but frown as tears prickle my eyes. I blink once, twice, and look up.

There, oh my goodness! It's Cheska! I squeal with delight and bound forward to meet her. My knee is all better. She's silly for asking, she knew that the ocean already kissed it away! I bump her chest with my muzzle playfully as she invites me to join her. Cheska always makes my tears go away. She should come home with me someday and be the tear-taker-awayer. "Of course I am gonna go with you! We will tell the whole wide world, and we'll be superheros and save the day! I exclaim, bounding forward. Oops, she should probably lead. She kind of knows where she's going better than I do. Falling back I prance behind her happily. This was going to be a hella fun time.

[Auriel and Cheska reporting for duty!]
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Ráeru Posts: 41
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Frostie

I'll carry you on my shoulders, never set you down.
Ferry you through the coldness, never let you down.
The rains had drove her here and now here she was standing before the Earth God! Well that was what the whispers around her had said. He was talking about clearing the land, fixing it so that there was no longer and hurt, the young girl smiled. No hurt? Now where was the fun in that. Skipping through the crowds Ráeru searched for a familiar face somewhere. Perhaps papa was around! Their reunion had been rough and neither him or her big sister seemed to like her adoptive mother and Ráeru felt a lot of pressure to please them both. "Papa?" Her voice seemed to be washed away into the crowds, frustrated the daughter of darkness almost missed the command to pair up. So she pushed through the crowds until she bumped into the hide of another horse. Tumbling backwards the young girl looked up in annoyance. "Ow!" Of course it was the other mares fault...not hers. "Wanna pair up?"

Ráeru and Muriel

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

Miykael stuck with Alysanne as they made their way to the Thistle Meadow. Everyone seemed to be gathering and there was something rather large situated near the middle. Large enough to fit every soul in Helovia, it seemed. Naerys had found herself a friend and although it pained Miykael to let her run off with the colt, he knew he couldn't tie her to his leg and leave her there. Eliana, like Hemlock, stuck close to the filly. Between the two of them, surely Naerys would be safe? He sighed softly, slowing to a stop beside Alysanne. His blue eyes are glued to the thing that the God of the Earth had made. A boat, he had called it. "I've never seen anything like it." he agrees, his voice warm and kind as it usually was. When the Earth God's voice boomed over the gathering crowd, declaring they would have to pair up - the pegasus was only slightly torn. Alysanne was a logical choice but what about his daughter? Go with Naerys, Ellie. Keep her safe. he told the starry bird through their bond. He then turns his gaze to Aly and offers her a warm smile, masking the weariness he felt. "Of course, Aly." Accepting the nudge from her with a soft chuckle. Shifting to slide his lips down her neck in a loving gesture, he attempts to place a playful nip on her shoulder. And off they would go, to set about the Earth God's task.

[Miykael and Alysanne, ftw!]

well, me — i fall in love with you every single day
*       ********************MIYKAEL; SON OF AN ANGEL
image credits
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
och jag växte upp snabbt, från min barndom var det allt—jag föddes redan slagen
då tänker du tyst och skriker högt, memorerar hela jävla monologen som skrevs för din inre röst,
[ super lame tired post but I felt it needed to be written, pairing up with Roskuld! ]

So, things were happening, like him for once being useful..

.. and Earth losing his mind and building a huge fucking boat in the middle of the meadow.

“….whoa,” Elding was saying, and he figured it summed up the situation pretty well. If he had been as, well, unchecked of tongue as she was, he probably would've said the same thing; as it was, he just stopped and stared, something thoughtful masking the awe in his blue eyes. Because if this thing was something, it was grand. Huge. Absolutely, mind-blowingly outlandish. And Earth was telling them to pair off.

Somewhere around then, Mauja felt something grip his heart tightly, and wrench it to the point of mind-numbing pain.

Once, maybe, it could've been perfect—him and her, the magic words pair off, and the easy companionship they had shared would've been.. there, untouched by trial and time. Once, she had sought his comfort in the darkness, had wondered about how he'd been, how he was faring—included him, in her life.

And now, as he watched her turn to look towards the black goat (and finding him there, as Mauja had never been able to be), he had the feeling that what he had broken in her would, perhaps, never be healed.

“So, uh… So uh…you wanna…?”

I don't want fucking anything.

Seeing her had sucked the sunshine out of his day, the warmth out of his veins, and the hope out of his heart.

From the corner of his eye he saw Kahlua, saw her excitement dimmed, dulled, saw her turn to someone else—Brisa, he realized—and if it hadn't been for the simple fact that Elding wanted his company he probably would've said fuck off to Earth and gone into hiding somewhere. Was he bound to hurt everyone he cared for simply because he existed?

"Sure," he managed to force out, but everything about him screamed something's wrong; the distracted flickering of his gaze, the dispirited, lackluster voice that fell from his dark lips.. the way a demon suddenly rode his shoulders, were before he had simply soared.

Fuck love.
It hurt too much.
du lät exakt som ismael.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Naerys Posts: 86
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 3 :: Tallsun HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Petyr :: Bornean Green Magpie :: Ashen Rottie
naerys
The small filly, with her wings delicately folded at her sides, bounces along not far from her mom and dad. She is blissfully unaware of where they, and apparently everyone else, were going. Soon the trees parted and a pretty little meadow came into view. First, her excitement over the meadow is boundless - there were FLOWERS! And other things, of course, but she took special delight in the blooms. Until she found a colt that seemed to be about her age. He was varying shades of red but what stood out even more than that was the fact that he had two sets of wings - two on the right and two on the left. As a newborn, Naerys had never seen anything quite like it! Fascinated and drawn in, the little bay tobiano bounds over to him - checking over her shoulder only once to make sure she was still within eyesight of her parents. The little owl and the starry zephyr followed her, of course. Someone would probably have to eat them to get them to stop following her but she was used to their presence by now. So used to it that she couldn't imagine them not being there. With a beaming smile upon her pretty little face, teal eyes meet the deep violet ones of the colt. "Hi!" she declares jubilantly. "I'm Naerys. Wanna be my... my... buddy?" she asks because that was the closest she could come to 'partner'. She is hopeful and, in being so young, she's also an open book. Every bit of her emotion is clear in her eyes and on her face.

[Naerys is shipping out with @[Brigand]!]
image credits
- table by Niki -

IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

[Image: 2PHncqI.gif]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag naerys in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Brigand Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I don't want to leave my mum's side.

And why would I ever? I was afraid of the world, though not afraid to show it. I'd been standing next to her. We were trying to see what all this commotion was, and I don't know why this weird stallion ever wanted us to do any of this anyway.
We didn't need him, did we?
I didn't want to ask mum because I was afraid she would think I was stupid. I wasn't stupid, I was just curious. If I do decide to speak up about my thoughts, I wonder what she will say.
Probably nothing too bad--
who is she? I stare at her, eyes widening and I hope it's nothing bad that I am staring. I shouldn't be though, but I am. I shiver. She is bounding over to me because she sees me too and I wonder what those little things are, flying after her like that. Though I don't stare at them for long because

her eyes.

She was pretty, though not prettier than my mum. I don't think my mum would like if I thought another woman was pretty. Her eyes were light green like the grass, and her dark markings made them stand out even more. The flower in her mane had perfected her and that was me saying that.

When she says hi and tells me her name she offers the chance for me to have a buddy. One that was not my mum. I was worried that Muriel would be mad at me for abandoning her, though I don't say anything, I just look up to her with rounded eyes. Then back at Naerys.

"Uhm...sure..." I say softly, though I doesn't know why. Maybe it was because she was my age and this might be a good time to make friends, or something else. But I didn't let all that distract me from how she used the word buddy and not partner.
I was pretty observant, if I did say so myself. But I didn't point this one out because it was not too big, but I had a feeling she didn't really think that I was as handsome as I thought she was beautiful.
But then again, all woman are beautiful from the inside out. I learned that from my mum.

I look past Naerys. I wonder why she has left her parents and...who is that with the one who looks like her mother? A man? Is that her...father? I didn't have a father. Though I don't take any offense or noticeable...notice. I just stand and smile a little, shaking out my multiple pair of wings. I still do not notice how different I look from all the others here with wings.

{With NAERYS}

Talion Posts: 12
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16,3 :: 4 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Unknown :: Wolverine :: None Tailormade
I had left a hours ago - well only temporarily so to say and for once I didn’t do it by my own accord – as I observed horses, streams of all kinds make their way up the rocky path. I had watched from a comfortable distance until I could not bear the anticipation, following the masses while reeling in every word that was exchanged of this unusual behavior. The wonder that had been accomplished outside the comfortable borders of the Falls clung to every muttered breath, tension hanging over them like the anticipation of Christmas on a child’s shoulders. The massive, celestial wood-twined edifices were the first to greet my sight as the masses stopped, chatting between themselves, but the wonder of it all disappears in words.

"I shall make this world beautiful again, pair off and perform these final tasks for me so that everyone shall be safe during the coming rains."

Boats, coming rains? Was he utterly mad? A quick glance in every direction swells my displeasure as people begin to pair up. Well I’m not staying for the drowning part, that’s for sure. My eyes snap at a nearby stallion trumpeting his challenge. “Hey, flame face let’s get to it.”

Panzram and Talion!

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
We came and listened. Only because of the herd meeting did we know of all the murders and who was behind it. I sigh heavily. More deaths, more lives lost. Would it ever really end? probably not Alanna speaks coolly into my mind though our bond. She was right however. Why would it change now? All we can do is become stronger. Archibald had called for such. Seeing as I was now taking rank among the soldiers that included me too. I would seek him, or even Kaj out after this flood business is over. As partnerships form I roll my eyes. Just what I want to do, pair up with someone. A brightly colored mare was asking loudly close to me for a partner. With a dry tone I answer. I will be. Alanna panted happily as I agree to partner with a mare. This means I will be spending lots of time with her. Shut up. No I am not looking at her as a mate. Alanna whined softly. She make pretty babies with you.. Her voice trailed off in my head as I shoot her a dirty look.

Aaron and Arvakl FTW!

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
I come with Momma and Keiran. Little Sarabi is curled up on my butt sleeping. She loves to ride on my back when she gets the chance too. After all, walking is hard work for one so tiny... Okay okay, so maybe I've come to care for the little brat. I can feel her emotions, her hunger. Is this what it's like to be a mom? Ah well. Not going to worry about that for now. All that matters is that she is here with me and safe.

In the rush of the crowd I lose track of Mom. Good. On my own again... That is, until the God thing tells us to partner up... Shoot I don't even see Dad around either. Maybe this isn't so good. I need a partner. A black stallion comes to my rescue of sorts. Doesn't look like he's much older than me... Maybe a full year or two. He wanders over and says we can partner up. I nodded gladly accepting. This was going to be the start of one GRAND adventure! My dual colored eyes look to Sarabi. We would both need to keep up with him however, I just hope we can.

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
The bird gives a friendly toss of her head towards Gull as her hooves stamp down on the soil. Memories of the game they once played stream through her mind while she thinks of what to say to him, but speech is not her area of expertise. Perhaps a gentler sort of woman would have something funny to say, or even a compliment to deliver, but for someone like her, the words do not come so easily.

"I... You... It's been..." With each fumbled word the heat of the sun seems to turn up a notch, and the bird's vibrant plumage lowers with every uttered syllable. Her legs start to quake with the thought of fleeing from her own embarrassment before the acrid smell of smoke and a frightened bark wrenches her from her thoughts. What is going on?

Redirecting her harsh gaze so that it is locked firmly on the pup, the maiden immediately forgets about her pitiful attempt at working with words; thin tendrils of smoke are coming off of her companion and it is more than enough to drive her into action.

The boy's gangly figure dives beneath one of the purple-dotted bushes, but to no avail; a dark hoof prods at the leafy shelter until his spotted form is revealed and, carefully navigating through the entrance of his prickly domain, the maiden grasps at his scruff with her teeth. As soon as he has been captured, though, the little beast begins to squirm, making it much harder for his assailant to maintain her grip. Much to the vixen's surprise, the babe is a whole lot heavier than he once has been, and she isn't sure that she'll be able to drag him out of the wilting bushes from this angle-

Wait, when did the thistles start wilt-

CREEEAAAKKKKK

Rapidly-expanding trees begin to grow before her and, aided by the smoke obscuring her view, the chieftess reels back as all control of her body is seized by instinct. Any previous thought is dislodged from her brain the moment that she witnesses the ship's creation, forcing her to succumb to the commands of her flesh which are screaming, get thehell away from there!

Doing just that, the hybrid hauls her catch back to wherever Gull has wandered to and deposits her cub in the dirt, where he continues to blaze. Her mind has had just about enough at this point and her belly has become laden with a pit of regret when the voice of her patron God reaches her ears.

Blue lips move only for her own reassurance when he has finished. "It his doing, then; all of this." The weight of her emotions lessens to take on the added heft of his words, and the bird turns once again to regard the man she has taken to travelling with. The bird's mind is reeling at this point, and she wants to stubbornly refrain from interacting with her previous herd -- a decision she is still not sure of abiding by for much longer -- but she still feels a sense of duty within her. A God has spoken -- or more importantly, a God she respects has spoken -- and the maiden feels incline to heed to his words. Regardless of all of the chaos that has resulted from their coming here, and without even the grullo's consent, she is going to add to the disarray.

Gritting her teeth and flashing a defiant gaze to the God, the warrior declares proudly, "We choose to help you, teotl. Much has happened to us today, and we will deal with Mictla's condition later, but we will help you, tlalteuctli."

Special font #1 Special font #2 Special font #3

@[Gull] x Bellona

{Sorry, I imagined the construction of the ship would make some cool dino-sounds. ^^;
teotl -- deity
tlalteuctli -- lord of the earth}

Image Credits

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
Zenobia gazed upon the massive structure wordlessly, fastidious awe glistening in her sapphire eyes; she never would've imagined something like this would be possible, let alone a reality set before her in wood and stone, superimposed on a backdrop of blue. A flood. Something to cleanse the world... miles and miles of water, cyclonic, a tsunami to shake the soil and slam through the trees and cool the Heart of Helovia. How it could be anything but negative in a long-term affect she didn't understand; surely everything would be broken and snapped, ruined and desecrated, at the onrush of the tonnes of water?

Still, despite her preference for the Sun God (rather more because he is her father's patron than anything) the gods must be listened to. It did no good to ignore their affairs, not when it could cause death and slaughter.

Hooves thump upon damp soil and her head curls, voltaic gaze settling on a insidiously familiar face. Cera. Zenobia had never made an effort to know him [or, for that matter, anyone] but she did recognize him as a Throat loyalist; his presence is... soothing, reassuring, massaging across the knots of worries about her temples. A slender and nervous smile creases up the corners of her lips, a faint blush warming her; how flattering, that he would think her important enough to warrant a... partnership. "Of course," she accepts gracefully, with all the beauty of a woman extending her gloved hand for a kiss.
Zenobia
quote quote quote
image credits
table by whit

@[Cera]
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
They were late, and somehow Vitani had gotten seperated off from the rest. The red roan darted back and forth looking for her small child and her new bonded. Her green eyes frantic, until she spotted the girl moving off with a unicorn stallion.... She'll be fine. All are partnering up. We need to as well. She nods and looks around. Most were headed off....

We can stay here until someone picks us... whats the worst that could happen? Keiran suggests. This was true. At least they would be there to make sure Vitani made it safely on board. If they didn't, well as long as her daughter did she was okay. Don't think like that. Earth God made you medic. He save us too. Even if no partner. Kiara nods in agreement, even if she wasn't so sure that she didn't want to be left out. Her eyes looked to Keiran. For him, she would live. For Vitani, she would live. What and who else did she really have to live for?

Essetia and Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
Essetia
Anyone from my past,
Get your ammo

Coming back to the ship had been hard for the Sleuth. She had expected to finish the tasks with Ghost… had expected victory with the Czarina at her side. However, fate had a way of working in mysterious ways and Essetia had no doubt that the Gods would see her rewarded for her efforts.

Upon find her way back to the Meadow, the Sleuth took a moment to breathe in the atmosphere and the heat and the insanity. It was something so superb and so meticulous… everyone was rushing around, dancing right around the truth and yet too distracted to see it.

Whatever was going on, it would remain hidden and it until it was revealed, Essetia and Romul would play the game. The mare glanced around time and again in search of one free spirit, one unchained specimen willing to help her in her toils. It was then that she spotted Kiara, the medic that had healed her after her spar with Midas. The Sleuth approached slowly and smiled, “If you’re not already taken… would you like to be my partner?
Image Credits

@[Kiara] & Essetia are partners!

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
A
L
I
J
A
The purple clad mare had only been to this part of Helovia once; when she had met a black stallion. Steel blue eyes shifted slowly over the field before settling upon a very large crowd and a massive wooden boat..? Her eyes widened slightly as they moved carefully over the impending wooden barge. Curiously she moved closer to the ark wondering what was going on here. She watched others moved around before looking up at the God of Earth's handsome bay face. Ears pricked curiously as she listened to his words. The world wasn't beautiful now? Then what did the Stunning God have in store for them? Smiling brightly up at him the mare looked around for someone she knew that wasn't taken.

Feeling shy she was just about to wonder over to a stranger with soft feathers brushed her side. Jumping slightly the antlered mare smiled brightly her own deeper voice rang out happily, "Sure! I'm Alija by the way, I think I saw you at the Dragon's Throat meeting." Laughter tinkled from her velvety lips as she trotted after the oddly winged mare enjoying her upbeat personality. Maybe this would be a great way to make friends and help out all of Helovia and a God at that.

-----------------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 210
Tags:
Note:
Image Credit
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

The cremello mare smiled softly as she stood beside her stud enjoying his strong stance. He had a way of making her feel safe, like he was her own personal guard dog. Honey eyes gazed quietly up at her knight before she turned to look back over the land. So much had happened in the last season. People had been murdered, their Goddess had been behind it, using the leader of the Dragon's Throat to do so. Sending a silent payer up to the deceased soft eyes fluttered shut. Pain dripped through her if the members of Helovia had only been able to help solve the case sooner, so many lives could have been saved. Sighing softly she peeled soft white lids back before moving into a easy trot beside him.

Penna flew ahead reporting that the wooden structure was just ahead. Nodding softly she reaching out towards her knight. "I'm ready for anything with you beside me Ciceron." She smiled brightly up at him before pulling herself up and striding confidently towards the ark. Penna fluttered down to land lightly upon her back eager to see what the God of Earth needed from them.

Speach Thoughts 'Penna'
Words: 195
Notes:

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Varath Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.0 hh :: 3 Years HP: 63.5 | Buff: ENDURE
redgod
IN SEARCH FOR THE GUIDELINES TO THE GATEWAYS OF SIN
Sophistication as cruelty and perfection as virulent truth

What the actual fuck was this?

Varath's scarred face frowned deeply as the young man curiously set off to investigate the noise and rumbling that had suddenly been set upon the world. Apparently this had drawn countless other Helovians as well and the hybrid stallion scowled. Filthy worms, all of them. Well. His eyes flicked from here to there, counting passes among the hornless: some were forgiven their existence.

He, of course, was not one of those.

The scowl deepened as he looked down at his hooves, knowing they were even more mired in blood than before, his family's blood. A sick, dead spot in his heart shuddered like an insect sloughing off its outer skin, but injured and weak, it bled out before it could free itself from its bodily prison. Could he ever be free?

His putrid blood laughed a hot swoomp swoomp swoomp in his ears and the grey tossed his head. The God of the Earth was speaking, saying something, but Varath barely heard. Partners? Cleansing? This land could use a good scouring. If the world was to be flooded, should he not remain off this extravagantly massive structure designed to save them? He was filthy. He should be cleansed.

But self-preservation allowed not for such moral urges and the single-horned's dual-colored eyes locked on a figure nearby he hadn't set his gaze on in many months.

"Vadim!" he called, vocals coming out weaker and more faltering than his soul had intended. "Brother. Pair with me," he said more quietly, drawing near to his sibling. One of them would make it out of here, he told himself. He could operate under the guise of making sure Vadim made it on to that boat, even if his will to survive failed him.

Maybe it'd be for the best if it did. Ridding his family line of its weak sire had done nothing to damp the conflagration that consumed him within and Varath wasn't sure how much was left inside to burn.

@[Vadim]

[[V for Vendetta BROS4LYFE. Varath and Vadim!]]
"blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah"

Image Credits

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!