the Rift

i live in the sky you come live here too -- earth or sun

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
i won't be saved

i move forward in the night, the only time i moved anywhere. sia and i slept together when our sleeping schedules overlapped, but usually as she laid to sleep i would be rising to wander aimlessly through the night with fear wrapping up within my stomach. sameira was always so torn between protecting me and staying with sia so that she was not harmed. i always demanded she stay with sameira, despite her concern for me. i could feel her concern for my well being boiling up and spilling out into my being rather than hers, leaving me concerned for myself and for sia, pushing me to beg sameira to stay with her, keep the champagne girl company while she sleeps and i wander aimlessly.

it's almost dawn, my body burning with the need for sleep, my eyes drifting to sameira's thin black bodice trailing after me, embers and flicks of fire illuminating the night. i turn myself around, a frown drawing over my features as i stare down at her. "please, you need to go back and protect sia." sameira flicks her ears back, turning herself around to slink back to where sia slept.

i wandered much farther than i had planned, traveling to the veins, which was farther than i would have enjoyed. i didn't realize how far from the throat i had wandered, my wing throbbing and my knees trembling as i work my way towards the stone bridge that led to the violet surrounded rock formation. my body moves across with the light of dawn breaking the horizon, stepping along the path. i turn my body to the shrines, hearing the gentle patter of hoof steps accompanied by pawsteps, ears flicking forward as a gentle, hesitant voice resounds within my head. i brought sia, no worries now. she sits down as i turn my head, laying them upon sia's figure. a gentle smile crawls across my face, my heart skipping beats and my stomach twisting as i look at her. the feeling churning deep within me, something within longing to spend the rest of my life with her, to live beside her in the Throat with our hearts singing as one.

-- amara and sia are here ( unaware of it ) to quest for the ability to have children together !! --

either earth or sun god please <3 • using my VOTG pass

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

The excursion for the day turned more into an adventure. Sikeax took relief in having Sameira with her while wondering the wilds, someone to keep step with her and offer protection when it was needed. She was careful enough to avoid the types of things that would end in blood, and if her carefulness was not enough to soothe terror, then there was always a fast gallop and a panic response to kill the beast.
Sameira simply offered something new to her life. She wasn't alone, she had company and someone to talk to when she felt lonely. There was less risk of attack as far as she was aware. For everything that the Hellhound had offered her, she was greatful.
So whenever the canine had turned their path and led her elsewhere, Sikeax, in fear of being abandoned and in worry as of Amara's current state should it be the reason for her traveling companion to venture, followed in silence.
Night nestled itself into their world, and when they passed the Heart Caves, she had been longing to return towards safety. There was no fear harboured for the dark hours with the glow of her horn to assist in the battle against nightmares, not to mention she and Amara had been raised within the cloak of endless night, but there was a longing to be nestled against the warm body of someone that she cared about. Her grievances were never spoken.
In the final stretch of their journey, her hooves click across cold, black stone. She hasn't visited the veins since the island that no longer inhabited the sky. The sky was empty and open, filled to the brim with stars but missing a vital piece without waterfalls cascading from the sea of clouds and a hovering land mass. She had learned what it was like to fly there, only for her newfound dream to be smothered by a horror she never even thought of seeing.
As if the world resurrected the being that brought her nightmares to reality, Amara was within calling distance. Sameira parts from the champagne's side and moves to greet the Pegasus, the mare following behind at a slow canter. A pair of golden eyes greet her with a smile, receiving a nicker in response. The empty space that the dog had created is filled with her friend, extending a muzzle out towards the shoulder blade of the smaller mare.
"Have you come to pray? I didn't think you were that interested in the Gods." Their time spent apart was long and cold; obviously, there would be secrets between the pair that hadn't been brought to the surface yet, but the faint idea that the chestnut would be involved with the worship of the Gods never crossed her mind. It was a puzzle piece that didn't appear to fit into place with Amara's puzzle, but there were many of the pieces missing without location.
talk talk talk

@[Amara]
@[God of the Earth]

S I K E A X
you've got a million and one stars to dream upon
i-mi @ deviantart

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

Love came in many forms and was expressed in many ways. For some, love was as simple as a gentle touch in times of tribulations. Others showered each other in gifts and physical affections. Regardless of gender, age or species, love was real, fading in and out over time, but real. Commitment for life was a choice, one not often considered. To love someone was simple. The emotions were there, filling your heart to the brim and overflowing into joy, but to stay in love was a choice only few could make. When the fires of passion dimmed into peace and friendship, and when an argument or two plagued your path, you had to decide to stay with your mate.

Few could. Some shouldn't.

But loving someone was just as much of a choice as it was a feeling, fleeting. How many lovers had he seen come to his shrine, desiring his blessing? How many of them had raised a child? Children, often the glue that stuck two couples together, were blessings. All lovers should experience the joys of raising a child together, molding a young life with all of their hopes and dreams imprinted on tomorrow's future. The God of the Earth even wished those who abstained from bearing children would visit the secret grove and let passions take their bodies where they wished.

Alas, mortal kind was strange. He descended before the two mares on a leaf, unfurling into his massive form. Kind, green eyes softened at the sight of them curled into one another, and a warm smile graced his whiskered lips. "What can I do for you?" he asked, the sound of his voice more powerful than a tumbling mountain.

God of the Earth
Image Credits

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

She offers Amara more of her affection, slowly grooming the smaller mare along the shoulder blades where her muzzle had gone to caress. Ever so careful, the wings are ignored, fearful that if she was to make one wrong touch that they would fall to ashes before her very eyes. Amara had always been so frail, but with the more time that she spent with her mate(if that was even the word that described their relationship and sacred bond), the more obvious it became. Worry dampened her heart as it had always done in the past.
Her question lacks the time to be answered. Whether or not Amara choose to dwell into the Gods was now a mystery, something that could possibly be turned in conversation late one night when the champagne draw sleep from it's hiding place and into her tired arms.
Sikeax was too busy to notice the falling leaf that signal the arrival of a god, buried into the love and affection offered to her companion. His deep voice startles her, firing jolts into her nerves that make her whole body twitch, leaping within her skin while a snort flares her nostrils.
It wasn't the best way to greet a God, but her natural, on-edge personality told her to do so at something unexpected.
It takes time to fully accept his presence when she greets him with her eyes. She's seen him once before, but on a private basis like this, the feeling of eyes on her were heavier than the weight of the world. He asks what he can do for them, but at the split moment, she isn't sure. Sameira brought her here, and while she didn't have to follow the dog, she did.
If Amara had a reason to be there, a reason that had Sameira bring the champagne to the chestnut, then Sikeax was left in the dark and confused.
"Uh..." The words fall from her mouth like vomit. Caught off guard and confused, she hasn't nothing to tell him. At a different time when she had decided that visiting a God was the main goal of the trip, then she would of been more humble, more gracious to his presence.
Today wasn't the day that she'd chosen to do that. Come to think of it, visiting a god never crossed her mind, never once. She barely even thought of praying.
Desperate to answer him, she turns to Amara for some sort of reassurance, for a reason, for something. Thoughts clog her mind. Was there anything that she had ever wanted that a God could offer her with Amara to aid her?
Well, a child would of been nice, reminded of the times when she had been near the presence of children. They warmed her heart in a way that few did, and the sacred bond between mother and child was almost eternal.
"Well... if Amara agrees with the idea, could you help us bring a child into the world?"
Mentally, she begs the Pegasus to agree on the idea. To have her mate decline her request before a god, a god that she followed without question, it'd be the end of her. She'd die of embarrassment before them, dreams crushed and heart broken.
talk talk talk

OOC: Please let Dark post before replying!
@[Amara]

S I K E A X
you've got a million and one stars to dream upon
i-mi @ deviantart

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
i won't be saved

my companion comes, and trailing behind her is a familiar champagne bodice. a smile dances over my lips, ears moving forward and wings shifting as i move closer to my friend, greeting her with a gentle scratch to the withers, neck stretching up to reach her back. there is something sweet and intimate about the touch, the feeling of heat rising to my lips as i brushed them against the skin of my friend. closing my eyes i flick my wing forward, trying to reach it out in a sort of embrace. it ended up awkwardly, and i found my wing jutting more into her side than in a gentle caress.

he comes in a rustling of leaves, a gentle being upon a delicate leaf, small and fragile. body unfurling into a larger size, towering over both mares with a gentle gaze. i meet the bay figure with golden eyes, curious as to why the god found it appropriate to appear before us now. my body drifts from the side of my friend, leaving the comfort of her and instead bowing in greeting to the deity whose presence i had been bestowed with. his words casually tumble out, a question forming, one that i had no answer to. but sia did.

eyeing her with a brow rising slightly, my heart thumping as the words fall from her mouth with hesitance, my mind launched from my skull and into the realm of the gods. a child? i sputter, the thought of sia and i— it was an appealing, calming thought but. could we manage it? could we, who barely had childhoods, who burst from the womb and were forced to mature and harden, bitter and numb due to the situations we were pushed into. we were so mentally unstable, i was insane, sia was ill, sammie was probably the sanest of us three. "of course not. i'm stuck having effected by your moods. be happy you sad little shit." she grumbles, tail wrapping around her paws as she settles beside me, eyeing the god with curiosity sparking in her eyes.

i don't realize my mouth has been gaping open for a while, my eyes darting to sia as soon as i shut my mouth with embarrassment. "uh- i- i- yeah. please, father, help us to do that." i choke up, my mind fumbling over the words. sia hadn't discussed this with me— how the hell was i supposed to react? i- i do love her, but, this was something i hadn't expected for a while. i still technically had to tell her how i felt about her, but now i don't think i do. either she's psychic.. or she was just hoping i felt the same way as her. i look at the god, an ear flicking forward as i glance at sia while my stomach performs acrobatics. oh gods, i hope the earth god doesn't think i'm a complete idiot.

sikeax & @[God of the Earth] • woo its kinda late sorry !! xc

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

Interesting. Two females who seemed to barely know each other wanted to share a child, but then again, who was he to judge? Life was being brought into the world either way, and though he honestly doubted the strength of their commitment, he would send them on the task that would give them what they wanted. Who knows? The Earth God doubted they would get far enough in the quest to return, but he very much hoped that he would be proven wrong.

They were too uncomfortable in each others' presence. Their words were stammered as if they had no real idea what they were doing. Like two strangers. And maybe they were.

The God of the Earth sighed, lips set in a grim line as his eyes swept over the pair, deciding on what had to be their fate. Life was a difficult quest. So many components had to come together at once to ensure a pregnancy and yet mares made it all look so easy. All mares were beautiful that way. Strong. Proud. And with this unique and amazing ability to harbor new life.

All they needed was the other half. "Children are a handful and require constant care," he said firmly. "Not many mares should have children, and you need to prove to me that you can handle the responsibility." He tucked his wings more tightly into his sides. "Each of you, individually, needs to show me you can raise a child."

Their quest is that each of them must, on their own, assistant 2 children in Helovia. So that's 2 each, 4 threads total.

God of the Earth
Image Credits