the Rift

[OPEN] !! Noah's Ark

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
He spoke of going forth, of explaining just what was happening here and spreading the news. It would be important, yes, if they wanted to keep everyone safe? Everyone would need to know of this ship. Everyone would need a chance to hurry and come. She shuffles her limbs, turning a little anxiously, before heading back toward where the Edge was. Her limbs sped up and she instantly allowed a few words to fall from her lips. "We need to tell the Edge. We need to show them,'" she insists, gently bumping Quilyan's shoulder before Valiance shot off ahead.

It was a longer journey, her limbs definitely exhausted after traveling for so far with the child. She stops at the Edge border for a second to catch herself, and then she steps in to a far more central area. Valiance sends out a beam of fire before shooting around to try and gather any Edge members who hadn't wanted to leave just yet. "Everyone!" she calls, voice a little harsh, "The Earth God is going to cleanse everything. He has created a boat for us to stay on. Please, it is pertinent that you come!" she said, eyes flickering as she pleaded for someone to hear. They needed to know. They had to know. So she turned to Quilyan and gently bumped his shoulder, the glitter now glowing as she eased into a state of complete comfort. Perhaps Quilyan could help make the call louder… Make it so that everyone knew what was actually going on and made it there safely.

@[Quilyan] and Res are alerting the Edge of the Boat
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
darkness drains and the light will come again
The Earth God asked them to travel Helovia and to warn others of the incoming flood and let them know that the benevolent god was planning on saving them with his incredible boat. Of course, Alysanne and Miykael left without delay - eager to spread the news and make sure as many of their fellow Helovians could be saved as possible. They never were the type to miss the chance to help, after all!

Alysanne’s first instinct was to go back to the Edge and make sure everyone there was safe, and it looked like they weren’t the only ones! Resplendence’s kind voice was calling out and warning everyone.

Nudging Mikey and laughing, she hurried over to the pair and greeted them with a bright smile. “Quil! Res! You guys heard too? Isn’t it so strange?” Hemlock was missing, having been encouraged to linger with Naerys and make sure she was safe.

Glad to find two of her friends safe, Alysanne glanced around the Edge then and thought it might be better for her and Mikey to check out the other areas of the Edge where Resplendence’s voice might not have reached. “We’ll go loop around cliffs and check and see if there’s anyone else.” Better to be safe and make sure everyone was safe!
a l y s a n n e

original table by Rottie | image by Blu | parchment

one day I'll stop crashing Res' threads... but today is not that day.

ALYSANNE AND MIYKAEL CRASHING FOR FUN
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies
He follows, as she knows he will. He has told her that they will travel only to the Edge, no further, for he will insist upon returning her and their unborn child to the safety of the boat with great haste. He will not risk her safety so that either of them can play the hero. There is so much more at stake now, and he cannot bear the thought of allowing anything to happen to her.

He follows her into the World's Edge, still marveling at the beauty of their home. He had been gone for so long that he had forgotten the way the mists wrapped around the trees, the way the waves crashed along the cliffs. He had forgotten that the true beauty of the landscape lay not with the land itself, but with its inhabitants - and it is for them that he has allowed them to return, however briefly.

Her voice, when she offers a call, seems frail against the fog that surrounds them. He frowns worriedly, gently taking her under his wing as though to shield her from the elements, to lend her strength. "Watch your ear," he warns her kindly before raising his head to bellow: "WORLD'S EDGE, TO ME! THE GOD OF THE EARTH BRINGS A FLOOD TO HELOVIA. THISTLE MEADOW WILL BRING US SAFETY. WE MUST TRAVEL THERE WITH GREAT HASTE. TO THISTLE MEADOW, TO SAFETY!"

And then they wait.

It is not long before Alysanne appears, and he offers her a kind smile. "A pleasure as always, m'lady," he greets her. "I hope the gods aren't up to any more tricks. Let's gather as many as we can as quickly as possible - we wouldn't want to miss the boat. We will search inland, since you have so kindly claimed the cliffs."

"more words."
Quilyan
counting on the night for a beautiful day;
subtlepatterns.com | kaydeniro & larfsalot @ deviantart
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
He was right, she wasn't quite loud enough. Still, as he rushes to her side and presses his wing up against her - shielding her from everything, she cannot help but to allow a smile to grace her features and for the glitter that was now pooling at her feet to grow the vibrant, light pink of her coat.

He says to watch her ear and she buries her cranium against his shoulder, feeling the rumbling of his chest more-so than the hearing the actual words that left his maw. Alas, Alysanne came next, Miykael not too far behind her Res would assume before she offers to look closer to the cliffs to be sure that no one else was there who hadn't heard. Then, Quilyan agrees as Res pokes her head out from under his wing - offering more of her than just her luxurious locks to identify her. "Be safe, Alysanne…" Res says- eyes giving a small flicker of concern before Res finally completely emerges from beneath his wing. "We'll go towards my garden first, circle around, and then head back to the meadow."

So, with as much haste as she could muster, she moved her swollen frame back toward her garden and with Valiance's help pulled down the canopy fabric, folded it most of the way, and had it rest upon her back before continuing around - sending out calls for all to go toward the meadow for safety each time she thought she was far enough away from the last one to have it make a difference.

Quilyan and Res are alerting the Edge of the Boat
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

Miykael followed Alysanne back to the Edge, their loyalty to their home dictating where they would begin. They arrive quickly only to find the other moon doctor and a painted stallion already there. Alysanne laughs, her bright and musical laugh, nudges him and joins the pair without hesitation. He follows along, offering warm smiles but remaining quiet. He was still a bit out of sorts after Naerys' rocky birth. So when the plan is declared, he nods his approval. "Sounds like a fine plan to me. Let's go Aly, we must hurry." Once Alysanne was ready he made his way west towards the cliffs, blue eyes searching for any bodies that he could see. "Everyone to the meadows! The Earth God calls us all!" he shouts as he gallops along. Once at the Edge, he follows the coast to the north and once they hit their northern border he'd turn east and head back around. They had to move quickly. He had to make sure Naerys was safely back at the meadow.

well, me — i fall in love with you every single day
*       ********************MIYKAEL; SON OF AN ANGEL
image credits
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.