the Rift

[OPEN] We must gather

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen

"That is the God of the Earth." Archibald looked down at his daughter as he walked her towards the Deep Forest, his steps careful and slow to keep in time with her young legs. She was still on the road to recovery, and Archibald was mindful to focus on what she could and could not do. "He is good." Archibald wanted to choke on his own words, his faith in even the Earth's benevolence and strength waning in the wake of the most recent happenings. However, if his faith were to remain in one, it would be Father Earth. After all, he had lost his son just as Archibald had lost his mate--therefore, he understood. "He gifted me with Loretta, my magic, and many other things. We must do as he says, now." Archibald continued to walk, Loretta trotting ahead of him and the precious flower at his side. As he marched through the ancient forest, the King let his voice bellow out, a great hurricane of authority and power. Loretta barked along with him, trying to catch anyone and everyone's attention in the forest.

"GET TO THE THISTLE MEADOW, THE EARTH GOD IS GOING TO CLEANSE HELOVIA WITH A GREAT FLOOD. HEAD TO THE SHIP AT ONCE!"

@[Macaria]

[Image: architable.jpg]
FiagaiStock.deviantart.com | arctichorse.deviantart.com | by: Imi

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Nymeria Posts: 182
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 3 years HP: 69.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lilómiel :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Wanderer
And the stars are exploding in your eyes
It won't be long until you're running
Away from the Thistle Meadow she ran until her lungs heaved and her legs wobbled with exertion, into the deep and prevailing gloom which settled over the midnight tree black as shadow. Here each step was a task of it's own— one false or inconsiderate move and she could be easily sent head-over-heels, tumbling across the soil because of her own volition and a branch's whim. Lil still led her, a nimble silhouette glowing against the silver of the fog, and she chased him yet, knowing they were far from done. Perhaps she was young, but that did not make her... tireless. It did make her pigheaded and determined though.

Tulip ears quiver as she navigates the labyrinthian woods, slithering back to pin against her skull at the sound of a massive bellow thundering through the shadow. Someone's doing a good job here. And so she adjusts her trajectory, skull-marked face glowing in the gloom, leaping out from the trees to skid to a halt before a massive warrior chiseled of stone and rock. Lil, too, comes to a slithery stop, wings churning to keep his mass suspended in midair.

"TO THE BOAT!" Nymeria cries in tandem to her black's call. "TO THE BOAT!" And then she halts to breath in, out, sparkling rubies settling upon the Dauntless and his daughter. A huge smile crinkles up her face.

"Glad to see you and your lil' girl not gonna drown!"

Yes I lied, don't think about you all the time
All my switchblade words ain't aim to cut your sweet delusions

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
❈ when you go home everything looks different ❈
Why was there so much yelling?! Was it really necessary to pound one's life out across the forest and scare all of the animals that dared to inhabit these lands. A bark, a bellow, and then there is the scampering of a little one across her path. It seemed this entire place was already covered.

Well, perhaps the three pairs could work together to span out across more lands in this forest. "Perhaps ye could spread out - Fig and mineself can reinforce the message upon the easterly thicket." Laedere speaks, addressing the large one first and then offering a gentle bob for the smaller one as well. "If we all diverge then thee notice shan't take too long to send forth." Still, she waited for Fig to come through, to settle in for a moment before allowing the last words to settle. "It is but mine hopes that ye wilt suffer no afflictions in the upcoming rain. Be'th intact in thee storm. I pray for ye to receive but the best."

Then, she simply turns and hopes that Fig will join her going further Westward, and then maybe other places afterward.

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

Laedere && Fig

Coding || Image Credit

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

thor & evangeline
We can hide under sheets, under heavy covers
So deep as the night draws in
Honestly, since finding out about the “Great Flood”, everything in Helovia had spiraled from grace into the heavenly pits of chaos. Everyone was sharing the news, screaming in one another’s ear, and forgetting exactly whose ears they’d already accosted. It was pure luck that I’d been able to keep Evangeline at my side without having to rip her from someone else’s desperate hands… or mouth. There were hundreds of creatures yelling “warnings” throughout Helovia and I, for one, wanted no part of their insanity. Perhaps that was why I’d decided to trail Archibald into the Deep Forest… he was our newest King after all. I suppose I was just hoping that he would provide the answers I’d been looking for since the senselessness began, but above all else, I was hoping that he wouldn’t succumb to the… screaming.

However, not only were my intentions mirrored, but I’d been completely wrong about his manner of doing things. Before I knew it, even the Deep Forest became a place of absolutely hysteria. Archibald was screaming, some skull-faced filly was screaming, and to top things off, some mysterious, pale-winged mare started sprouting off instructions (and in foreign tongues no less)! I had to keep myself from turning around and running the other way in order to avoid the rising panic that swelled from within.

With one final glance to Evangeline, to check how she was holding up in the face of so much absurdity, I gave in, “DAMMIT, LET’S JUST GO TO THE BOAT INSTEAD OF SCREAMING ABOUT IT!
And we'll be slow honey lovers 'til the clocks go forward again

table code image credit

@[Evangeline] @[Archibald]

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

Macaria

Palest Shadow; Darkest Light

There was so much screaming, Mother!

Even Father was bellowing, his huge monstrous voice reverberating within me, down to my very core. He wasn’t the only one; there were others up and down the meadow--and I’m told, all around the world-- who were screaming and crying out and getting the message out about the huge boat that the whole earth needed to board.

I would guess that it was my turn to help out the cause, as well--but you see, Mother, I was too busy hopping about on one hoof, doing my best to keep my balance as all the yelling around me made me jump continuously. “Oh, oh, oh!” I said, my eyes bugged out as I hopped some more, outrageously excited and alarmed all in one. “Oh, oh, boat!” I cried, helpless and wobbly and frightened and oh-so ready for this voyage to commence!

Oh, Mother, it was such a sight! I’d never felt my heart beat so fast before!

I hoped Reginald and Abraham were okay...I knew they wouldn’t get so afraid of the yelling, at least.

[MAC'S HELPIIIIIIIIIING]

talk talk talk

image credits

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen

Thor and Evangeline trailed Archibald and Macaria, and the Dauntless was not hindered or upset by their presence, nor was he delighted in it. The last time he and Evangeline had spoken he had given her the gruesome details on how he had felled Roanne, ripped his life from his heart, all because of the command given by his mother. Archibald killed her, too, eventually, and had gotten control of himself fully and forever. The flaxen did not understand him and his past, and he did not blame her for that...but he wanted her to respect him as she might have at one time.

Two others joined them in the forest, and the massive brute lifted his head. He nodded at the filly as she spoke of the joys of him and his daughter's safety. Her white masked face and reddened eyes, however, made his mind hone in on someone he loathed. Confutatis. It was obvious in the warlord's mind that this girl had been dropped by the similarly white-masked bitch, and Archibald snorted. "You must seek safety. Get to the boat, young one." Lifting a brow as the pegasus--injured, it seemed--spoke. In agreement, the king nodded and turned to move north--toward the Threshold. Perhaps they could curve around and head back towards the meadow.

When Thor cursed as he yelled, Archibald's left hind leg shot out in a warning cow kick, and his golden eyes narrowed and blasted on the wingless stallion like hellfire. Watch your tongue his eyes seemed to warn.

Loretta kept her voyage ahead, bounding and baking and paving their path. "Oh, Macaria, what an adventure this is!" Archibald smiled down on her, turning away from Thor. He did not want his child to worry, he wanted to her to feel comfortable and delighted by this time.
@[Macaria] @[Thor] @[Nymeria] @[Laedere]

[Image: architable.jpg]
FiagaiStock.deviantart.com | arctichorse.deviantart.com | by: Imi

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Fig Posts: 57
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 5.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 :: 20 HP: 56 | Buff: NOVICE
Beluga :: Common Beluga Leviathan :: Bubble Trap Adoptable
Fig
The journey into the southern reaches of Helovia (just beyond the Thistle Meadow and the boat actually), had been less comfortable for Fig who tried heartily to manoeuvre swiftly and ably at the heel of her companion. She wore upon her blazed face a mask of enthusiasm – even despite the reign of chaos descending like a rabid plague across Helovia. She was pleased to have won such a tolerant, understanding friend in Laedere, and even more because of the nature of the seemingly limitless task they had been dealt.

Voices rose ahead with the blurred colours of countless trees – raving Helovians who unsettled the humble tree-girl enormously. To her relief, it was Laedere who ventured forward to meet them, and Fig loitered behind with branches swaying to the rhythm of rising uncertainty. She bid the pair – the hulking mass of swarthy stallion and his lesser, feminine company as broad (if not intimidated smile) and followed her friend as best she could as they delved ever deeper into the forest. It was not as simple for one with a tree set upon her spine after all.

Image Credit
Plots | Absences | Wishlist
Please tag me in openers and spars
Permission for all except death 
(no need to ask)

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

The golden was enjoying this hullabaloo WAY too much to not investigate ever following. Seeing a daughter tottering with her hulking father the golden took the bait and followed. What he found were some growing familiar faces. A skull child. The gold was curious about that one. That marking… Oh! And there’s a Pegasus! Ah but its wing was all busted up. Huffing the gold turns to find a face that makes him chuckle. Thor. He wore his scars pretty well. A deep laugh echoed through the woods and noting his mistake the gold slips to invisibility of his rank. Invisible he travels around trying not to snicker at their panic. That father though, the large draft, who the gold did note, could pummel him, was most annoying. Course the gold felt the same tingle in his spine, but on that one it looked so unrefined. Coming onto another creature the gold grins. He can’t resist. Slipping invisibly to the front of the slow tree bearing mare he flashes off his invisibility. “GET ON THE BOAT” Then snaps back invisible. Trying not to laugh out at his trick the gold moves on to other places.

"Speech"
Tag;;@[Fig] -Thranduil flashes from invisibility in front of her, yells, and then goes invisible again.
OOC;;
Identity Index;;

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
There were times when Evangeline suspected that Thor thought she was completely helpless and not at all the selfsufficient mare that she truly was. Each worried glance he gave her was met with a challenging one from her. She would not be viewed as helpless. Tallis flew between the trees as they continued to trail behind Archibald, though Evangeline would have rathered follow anyone else into the forest. She had nothing to say to the newly appointed king. Nothing at all.

All hell seemed to break loose as Archibald began to yell followed by a number of other individuals. Thor gave in and began to shout and when he did Evangeline shoved her shoulder against his and glared. "Watch what you say in front of children." She did not miss the way Archibald kicked out at Thor and she sent a glare toward the king. Warning or not she did not approve of such a method of punishment for a single curse when she'd heard far worse from him and his family.

The orange mare was looking at the others present when a gold stallion suddenly snapped into view. She snorted and stepped back, ears flat against her head as he shouted in the tree mare's face then disappeared again. "What was that?" She frowned as she stared at the spot that the stallion had appeared then disappeared. A moment or so later her gaze moved to Fig. "Are you okay?"

"."
ooc://
thoreva!
Thor
&
Evangeline
maybe we found love right where we are
credits :: table

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
❈ when you go home everything looks different ❈
The large brute seemed to agree, and though his child was jumping at each yell and this dark bay stag was screaming about how they should just go to the boat it seemed that most wanted to help. Alas, it was Fig who had stayed, for the most part, out of the mess of bodies before starting off deeper into the forest. It would take her longer, that much Laedere knew, so she took no offense to the mare as she attempted to get a head start on the movement to go help.

It is only when Laedere sees a form flash in front of Fig that she jolts - panicking and trying to attack whatever this thing was. But, he is gone before she can help and the snapping yell does little to settle her nerves. And then, the pale mare next to the bay tried to make sure that Fig was alright. "Fig, are ye in good health? Ye mind must haveth undergone quite a shock." Laedere says, eyes widening as she attempted to brush her wing up against the mare's hide in comfort. "I prithee ye all to be'eth vigil in ye journey back to thee vessel…"

Then, with a careful nudge, she attempted to help guide the burdened mare deeper into the forest. "I pray ye can calm ye'self by conversing with thee trees over yonder? Ye will be fine," she murmurs in an attempt to comfort the mare.

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

laedere && fig

Coding || Image Credit

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

thor & evangeline
We can hide under sheets, under heavy covers
So deep as the night draws in
If it wasn’t Evangeline, it was someone else. Somehow, despite the fact that I was against the giant mosh-pit sweeping Helovia, I was the one being reprimanded for cussing of all things. Archibald had thought it wise to silence me with a warning kick, but I thought it wise of him to watch his own course of action. I wasn’t one of his warriors and neither was Eva… he could command us all he pleased, but it didn’t make him a King. They were so often righteous men like Kaj, noble beings who knew when to use words and when to use their hands. However, I also couldn’t expect Archibald to change his habits overnight and now that I realized he was protecting his daughter -when had he had another child?- I was a bit more complacent.

I considered myself a fairly knowledgeable creature and one that would heed wisdom with careful understanding when it was presented in an amiable fashion. Evangeline nearly always found a way to condemn me for my behavior and often chided me for it, as she did in the wake of my use of profanity, but at least she wasn’t trying to physically attack me. Well, at least I could say she wasn’t trying to kick me… I was thankful enough for that.

Perhaps it was just best I keep my damn mouth shut.
And we'll be slow honey lovers 'til the clocks go forward again

table code image credit

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring