the Rift

[OPEN] Sound The Trumpets!

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

I urge Hertz on, speeding towards the Fields with all the haste I can manage without leaving my son behind. I had to warn Arvakl, Tempe and Breccan! If they had not already seen the boat, that is. My concern is more-so for my children than their mother, but I could not deny I felt responsible for her as well, for she was the mother of my twins, after all, and had been a...half-decent mother.

"Please Hertz, a little faster, we're almost there." I encourage him, face taut with concern as I look ahead, Azee peering around my neck as the Fields come into view. Quickly I start up the path, hooves nearly slipping with careless haste. I cursed Hertz's youth, cursed the Earth God for only giving us a day, and cursed the damn mountain for being so god damn fucking high.

The moment I step foot onto the fields, I raise my head to bellow, "ARVAKL! BREECAN! TEMPE! Where are you?!" I look around the field, ears pinning back. Damnit woman! Of all the times to leave the Heavenly Fields...!

@[Hertz] Feel free to crash :D
Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

For whatever reason, Telesaan had agreed to board the ship with me and be partners during this task. The first order from the Earth God was to go and spread the news of a great, cleansing flood and to let everyone we saw know about the beautiful boat that would keep them safe. One of the closest lands for use to reach was the Heavenly Fields, and I hoped that the blue speckled pegasus would remain close enough to follow me. He was welcome to fly to the top of the mountain if he wished, he would certainly be able to reach the fields before I would. My auds pricked as an ever so familiar voice filled my ears, but they flicked back when I realized it was calling one of the names that had been listed to me during our personal conversation. With a heavy sigh, I trotted along until the rocky terrain slowly transitioned into grass, hauling myself onto the platau to see Bucephalus looking for the mare he fucked. The other names were unfamiliar, but all I could do was give a simple nod towards the Morningstar.

"I take it you are already aware of the boat?" I asked quietly, keeping my distance as memories flashed back to me from our 'little' spat here. My gaze left him as I glanced over to the spot where he had turned on me with callous words, and where I had turned on him with a sharp bite that had temporarily grounded him. There was no sign of the golden dipped primaries that I had spat out, probably long taken by the elements. For a moment I forgot about my new partner, but when the thought returned to my mind I looked to the skies to try and find Telesaan. While I waited for the stallion to arrive, I dropped my gaze to see that Bucephalus was not alone. A little colt was with him, perhaps this was one of his children that he had mentioned? He had slept with enough mares, it was more than possible...

OOC: Morri with @[Telesaan], @[Bucephalus]
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Hertz Posts: 42
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
Semper
H
E
R
T
Z

A gust of air, full of irritation escaped through my navy paper thins as I chased after the black and gold stallion. The irritation more pointed towards myself rather than at my father at this point, if only I were a little older and my banded wings a little more developed maybe this would go a little smoother because I would actually be able to fly. Then there would be no huffing and puffing as we raced up mountain sides. What the hell did da want that was all the way up here anyway?! Encouraging words were tossed over his shoulder at me, or I suppose they were meant to be encouraging had I not already been beyond irritated at myself.
Luckily, it wasn't much longer until the incline stopped and we found ourselves in a meadow on top of the mountains. Like, what the hell did a meadow think it was doing being all the way up here in the clouds!! I couldn't even fly yet and I felt like I could reach up and pick a cloud from the sky like an apple from a tree. Navy rimmed harks flicked around as crystal blues searched the thick grass for whoever these strangers were my father was calling out for, when suddenly a mare with a strange ornament on her head appeared words falling from her mouth nearly instantly. "I take it you are already aware of the boat?" My short, but growing, tail snapped against my hips as I took a careful step closer to da, I wasn't sure about this mare just yet...but it seemed like this would be a conversation that wasn't for me to be a part of.

Regardless, I still needed to catch my breath before we made our way back down wherever we were going next.

"Speech here."
Tag;;
Words;; 306
Notes;;
Image Credit

Telesaan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Trying to get over the whole oddity stage of his most recent discoveries he consented himself to following Morrigan to go warn others that the flood was coming. While it was not a job he would have wanted to do what other choice did he have? Staying with the crazies?? Not gonna happen in a million years. Trotting after his only friend he couldn't help but wonder what on earth would be next in this journey. The stretch of his imagination had already been exceeded times ten so he was clueless when it came to trying to come up with something logical.

Looking up to see what path this mare was taking he couldn't help but sigh at the sight of the cliff standing between them and who knows what else. Well this was sure to be fun. Drudging after her he refused to be left behind due to his handicaps he was getting his own ass up the mountain whether he liked it or not. It didn't take long on foot for him to fall behind as he kept sliding backwards in the thin shale littering the incline. Grumbling to himself he finally said enough was enough and stiffly unfurled his wings beating them until he was able to become airborne. There that was better he thought happily unsure why he hadn't done this sooner. Morrigan had already breached the top of the mountain by this time so he climbed upwards eager to catch up.

It took only minutes before he closed the gap only for new faces to dawn on him as he hovered for a moment before dropping down nearby. Turning his eyes to the newcomers he froze locking his gaze on the black and gold pegasus. Well since the last time he had seen his long lost brother not much had changed other than the obvious aging that would have taken place. Feeling each nerve fiber twitch simultaneously in response he reacted in response to all the memories that came flooding back to him. "ALTAN!" He squealed angrily pinning his ears flat to his head and charging at his brother with wings and teeth bared eager to take a chunk outta whatever he could get near. He would make him pay for killing their parents if it was the last thing he did.

Telesaan talks

•• TAGS: @[Bucephalus] •• NOTES: XX ••

Table by Moonstone Designs

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

Arvakl does not appear, nor my twins, as I had hoped. Instead, who should I hear but Morrigan? I feel Hertz press against my side, and I drape a wing across him, shielding him as long as he desired it. "Yes... I came here looking... Looking for someone." I felt awkward really. Oh hi there Morrigan I'm just looking for the woman I fucked and our bastard offspring, what brings you here?

Yeah, I had too much tact for that shit.

"Morrigan, I would like you to mee-""ALTAN!" A stud lunges for me, and on mere instinct I jerk away and tuck my head, wings unfurling to protect Hertz and Azeeza upon my back, my own teeth lunging for the blue-speckled hide of my aggressor.

It is then I see it. See him.

And I am rooted into place, eyes wide and teeth still bared, neck half-outstretched, frozen mid-strike as I stare into eyes of such a bright blue as to be painful.

Impossible

No.

This was it, I've lost my fucking mind.

But... Azeeza saw him. I could see and feel her hissing her anger at him.

He was real.

I stare, before my entire body begins trembling, a small one at first that steadily grows more visible as my neck moves, head stretching out towards that ebon hide, that body twin to mine, my nostrils and lips trembling as a single word slips past them. "Telesaan?" I breathe, unable to believe it, unable to comprehend. This couldn't be him. I had WATCHED his feathers be shorn from his wings and his small body hurled upon the ground ruthlessly by the winds of a hurricane. I had HEARD his song end, HEARD the change in my own Sacre as his death forever branded me as an exile.

He couldn't be real. None of this could be.

But if it was.... why did he lunge for me, looking ready to tear my throat ou-

No.... no no no no NO

He couldn't know! He can't!!

Terror replaces the shock, and I back up, nearly slipping and falling on my ass, unable to tear my gaze away from him. From my brother. From the man who could destroy everything.

OOC: HOLY SHIT YOU DON'T KNOW THE FEELS

Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

It sounded as though Bucephalus was just about to introduce me to the young colt that had timidly hid under his wing, just before a shout tore my attention away from the pair and interrupted the Morningstar. I could barely make out the word, was it a word? Altan? What did that mean? Was it a name? An ebony blur whirled past me, and it took me a moment to realize that it was Telesaan charging towards my friend and the colt, and I felt my heart leap into my chest. "Telesaan, NO!" The words slipped from my lips in a worried cry, unable to stop them and by no means willing to hold them back. As much as Bucephalus pissed me off, I didn't want to see him hurt, especially not by my partner! And what about the child? Could Telesaan be so blind to realize that he was endangering the life of a colt?

The scene that played out before my eyes seemed to flow in slow motion, adrenaline rushing into my bloodstream from the immediate jumpstart to my heart that was now pounding heavily against my chest. Bucephalus wasn't fighting back, frozen in place with a bizarre look on his face before tumbling backwards. Without thinking, I felt my feet leave the earth as I leaped forward to chase after Telesaan with an angry bellow that didn't seem possible to have come from my throat. Yes, my new friend was my partner for the ship, but Bucephalus was...Well I didn't know what Bucephalus was, but it was clear that the golden spotted stallion was more important to me than a silly partnership for a damned boat. All I knew was that he was in danger and that I suddenly felt the desire to do anything to protect him. My hooves drummed against the earth as I raced to beat Telesaan, though with his head start, leaner build and my lengthy hair, I would need a miracle to fully block him. I could feel the egg I had found bouncing around in my hair, and I was suddenly greatful that I had decided to use my hair as a makeshift hanging basket for the precious being.

As I neared Telesaan, I rounded about to avoid his massive wings before shoving my left shoulder into his right shoulder, keeping my egg safe on the right side of my body. My sole purpose was to knock the stallion off balance, completely catch him off gaurd to knock him to the ground without seriously hurting him, but throwing him off enough to prevent him from reaching Bucephalus and the colt. Within seconds I swung my hind legs and locked my front knees, swirling around to place myself between the two stallions. I had thought it was merely a coincedence that the stallions looked alike, clearly my stupidity was showing. My crown raised high and chin tucked, auds pinned back into the wild mane while scarlet eyes bore like fire into the blue-speckled stud. Nares flared as I panted, the sides of my barrel heaving while lithe muscles tensed in preperation to further block him if need be. "ENOUGH!" I shouted with a rage laced with fear, putting myself before the danger that Bucephalus was too frozen to face. My tail lashed violently, a warning to the Morningstar my ass was turned too, a silent threat to not try and continue the fight.

"There is a child here! Whatever this is about, do not get him in the middle of it all!" The words were hissed through clenched teeth, lips pulled back into a snarl as my neck snaked out towards Telesaan to snap at the air near him in warning. I was never one for foals, but I knew better than to throw them into the middle of a battle. I had enough heart to feel that they were to be protected, not endangered as Telesaan was so readily doing. My fiery gaze shot back towards Bucephalus, softening slightly as I double checked to make sure that he and the colt were alright, one ear twitched towards the blue-speckled stallion to listen for any sudden movements. As I waited for the stallion to rise to his feet again, I looked back and forth between the near identical stallions. "Now, what is going on!?"

OOC: @[Hertz] @[Telesaan], @[Bucephalus]
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.