[OPEN] A Cruise Awaits

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

get up, get out, get away from these liars
'cause they don't get your soul
or your fire

It might have been faster for Mesec to pop in and out of the shadows, raising the alarm in as many lands as he could, but with the amount of horses that had spread out from the meeting place of the Earth God - there would undoubtedly be enough of them visiting the various lands to gather any stragglers left.

“Most of them will probably hit the areas closest, so maybe we should go a little bit further?”

--

‘A little bit further’ ended up being the Steppe, but the idea was to hit up as many lands on the way back to Thistle Meadow to ensure that they informed everyone possible. There had already been enough death lately, Mesec didn’t want to see another life lost if he could help it.

Hesitation stopped the moonlit boy from calling out himself and he glanced to the older stallion, deferring to his judgement on how they should go about this. He wasn’t quite sure whether just standing here and yelling across the Steppe would be sufficient enough, or if they should split and see if they could find anyone to tell personally to get to the Meadow as quickly as they could!
mesec

original html by rottie
picture by wyldraven at deviantart

so many tags. @[Apollo] a warning thread for the pair!
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Kvothe Posts: 62
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
KVOTHE & ELODIN
War will weather the souls of the lost
Stand together whatever the cost
Shields will falter and many will fall
Time has come for us all
To answer the call

Long deer legs are insanely useful for moving through snow. With speed I leap and bound, moving as fast as my form allows me. Rei, bless her soul, keeps up with me in the air. This is much faster than both of us on the ground, and we are able to cover vast distances much quicker than if I had not changed forms and she had not taken wing.

Two figures arise from the snow, and I let out an elk-like call to them and Rei above, bells ringing as I skid to a stop, prancing forward before stopping, bowing my head to them. In this form I could not speak(Or if I could, I knew not how to), so I had to wait for Rei to descend and warn this pair, although I suspected that they had been at the meeting as well.

I pawed the ground, anxious to get moving once more. The speed was exhilarating, and I took joy in spreading word, even to those that already knew what was to occur.

"@[Rei]"

Credits
Whit's tables were an inspiration

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

I hope that Breccan doesn't protest to me leading, where he is usually the one dominating where we go and what we do. Not that I typically mind, but I think it might be fun to do something different. Like go to the colder parts of Helovia, though it isn't nearly as cold as it normally is. It takes awhile, but we manage to get to a snowy area eventually. Moving forward I leave little crunchy steps in the snow, and see before me a pair of tall forms, and a little... thing. It's like a miniature deer, and I'm not sure what to make of it. It's even smaller than me and I thought that was pretty much impossible. At three months old I'm not very big, and that's okay. I plod through the snow up to them. One of the two is a stallion, dark and handsome. The other is ... a buck. But he looks more expressive than I might expect. Strange deer. "Excuse me, Sir, and... um.." I look at the deer. "Sir?" I stifle a giggle and wave Breccan forward with my wing, hoping he is not too far behind me. "The Earth God is building a boat and we gotta help him and get on it before it rains a lot." The last part is said really fast, so quickly that it it may be difficult to understand. But, I hope they understand it, 'cause at the moment I may be too shy to try to say it again.

""
@[Breccan]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

From the Thistle Meadow, Apollo followed Mesec to the Steppe. It was, believe it or not, a place where the overo stallion had never ventured during his years and years of being in Helovia. There was never any reason for him to venture this far north, for rumors of dark-spirited creatures wandered these parts of the world, and to be honest, the stallion would rather not have anything to do with such entities. Still, with the 'world ending due to a giant flood' thing to worry about, Apollo found no reason to dispute the idea of venturing with Mesec towards the Steppe, if only to save a few souls.

Standing by the dark princeling's side, the Merciful stallion offered him what he hoped was a reassuring smile. "Let's split up, little brother," Apollo started, seeing a somewhat lost and uncertain look upon Mesec's handsome face, "We'll spend an hour here, searching for any and all who may listen and come with us, then we can meet back here and return to the Thistle Meadow. Sound good?"

It wasn't long until they had even encountered more souls, one, a strange deer that approached them with an odd sense of urgency, and another a small, winged youth, with another behind them. From the way that the youth spoke, Apollo was certain that she knew of the great flood.

"Yes, young miss," Apollo said warmly, kind eyes locked on the pegasus filly, "We're aware, no worries. Would you and your partner like to join us in helping to inform others?"

@[Mesec]

ooc: MESELLOOOOO :D There we go. On the right track now!

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

The others don't seem to have noticed me yet, to my dismay - except for this newcomer. He greets me kindly, and invites Breccan and I along to inform others of the impending flood. I prance a little at his feet and nod, swishing my little tail back and forth. "Yes, Sir, that would be great! By the way, I'm Tempe. And this," I look back at Breccan who remains silent. "This is Breccan, my brother. It's nice to meet you Sir!" I hope he will provide his name, but if not I'm sure we will meet again on the big boat that the Earth God is preparing. I trot ahead, looking for others to speak to, and the snow dances around my stomping hooves. Summer and snow... how strange! Helovia holds so many wonders I cannot begin to fathom. I wonder if Cheska has a story for how there can be snow and ice in the summer time.

""

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.