the Rift

[OPEN] Boats. Because Cats Don't Swim

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Saffron
you exist in TIME, but belong to ETERNITY

Go forth and do this task! Well that's the short of it. The details don't really matter so much as the intention. So I wander off from the gathering in the meadow, setting my course for the Frozen Arch. My gut tells me there may not be many seeking the shelter of ice. I look behind me, hoping to see that Ayelet has followed me. The glass mare is beautiful and fascinating to me beyond belief. I stop and let her catch up. Sure, you could say it was just to be nice, but more so it was so I could get a good look at her. I can see her heart inside, the snow transformed through her figure. She is more beautiful than I could ever imagine. But how does she exist? I don't understand. Perhaps she'll take pity on me and explain herself to me. I'm almost too shy to ask. "We should look around and see if there is anyone that has yet to hear the news. No creature left behind." I offer the femme a somewhat silly smile and wait a moment for her response before looking around to see if there's any life. There doesn't appear to be, but maybe someone will show up.

""
@[Ayelet]

Image | Table by Tamme
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Astraea Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

My hooves thundered beneath me as I rushed away from the wooden boat that the Earth God had made for everybody. So far his only request was that we all spread the news of the oncoming flood and tell every soul to make for the vessel.

That was easier said than done.

It seemed as though everybody was scrambling everywhere telling anyone and everything to get themselves to safety. Surely there couldn't be all that many more to find and tell? My dark eyes caught sight of an orange and black pelt that seemed to be traveling deeper into the Frozen Arch territory.

“Wait!” I call out to them as I made my way over. Once I had reached them though, I was surprised to find that this creature was not an equine. Instead it was more...feline. Which didn't matter. This creature deserved to live just as much as every one else, “Have you heard the news of the coming flood and to head to the boat?”

I hoped they had. It would be much easier if they had. Who knows maybe they themselves were looking for others to warn as well? I looked around for Argen and Solomon, the stallion and his dragon companion, who had asked to be my partner for the boat. Did he follow me here? It was a little bit chaotic with everybody trying to leave at once. Maybe I should have waited a bit? But then that took away from the potential of being able to warn others. No...I did the right thing. I wanted to help save all. Hopefully I could. I just don't know what I would do if I knew I could have saved someone but didn't.

"Astra's speech"|"Astra's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 287
TAGGED;; @[Argen]
OOC;; horrid astra post...sorry for how bad it is...and time I figured we'd try to get atra and argen involved and stuff.

ASTRA'S REF;; Click!
ASTRA'S VOICE;; Adelaide Kane as Mary Queen of Scotts from Reign

Ayelet Posts: 51
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: V
Lior :: Melanistic Barn Owl :: Curse dark
have you seen that girl?

Crystalline bodies trails behind the striped predator, hesitant and afraid. Wishing. She had chosen better in terms of a partner, she grows afraid with each passing step. They were doubts coming to her head as she walked into a desolate land of snow and ice, in a land where no one could hear her scream. Fear twisted within her mind as her light nestles upon her withers. Turning to face the beast she offers but a nod to show understanding to what the tiger was saying. Motioning to the region to her left, offering a delicate smile of sympathy.

Nodding quietly to the white mare and her dripping coal spine, eyes flicking to the stallion and his bronze beast. Unsettled by the vicious beasts that grouped, she turned herself away with her head gently tossing to the side. She walks quietly away, doing nothing but mumbling about the thistle meadow and a boat. Nothing more and nothing less. She was far too fearful to speak louder than a whisper catching in the wind.

the one with the fragile laugh and killer smile?

Argen Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16 hh :: Four years HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Solomon :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Fire Breath Time
Argen & Solomon
the darkest burning star

Argen followed the mare as she raced off after the large, impressive tribred stallion had commanded them. The roan beast cantered easily after her, not keeping pace with her but still keeping her in his sights. She was frantic and she rushed, but Argen knew he needed to conserve his strength--he did not know what was in store for them in the slightest. All he knew was there was a flood, a boat, and a mission.

One step at time. Solomon trilled as he glided overhead, bronze scales shimmering brilliantly in the sunlight. The dragon's silhouette danced across the frozen ground, littered with snow despite the reaching hands of Tallsun nearly reaching their peak. Lowering his altitude, the draconian companion glided at Argen's side, flashing him a toothy smile for comfort that even radiated in his lightning yellow eyes. The large dragon was excited for the unknown, the adventure, and he would take one whatever him and his bonded were to be thrown through head-on.

His partner, still unknown to him, approached something in the distance. Speeding up, Argen closed the distance between him and the oddly painted female. Standing on her left, the boy raised a brow at the tiger before looking around more. To his surprise, he found a woman completely made of glass. "You better get to the boat, or you'll sink." He nearly snorted at his own joke, but a simple chuckle sufficed.

We are the long forgotten sons
And daughters that don't belong to anyone
We are alone under this sun
We work to fix the work that you've undone
</style>

please tag argen in all posts