Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

It had taken much effort to get from the Throat back to the Meadow. But Myrrine had done it, not without Cerin clinging to her side of course. He had seen her fall, the weakness that overcame her from the exertion of running to his home to warn others. The duo had made it back in time to hear the God's second task, and before she knew it a pail was at her hooves. Slipping it into her maw gently, she looked to Cerin, grinning merrily with slightly tired eyes, before tenderly rubbing her head along his shoulder in a comforting way, to reassure that she truly was okay. He was so kind to her, attentive in every move she made, not once wavering from his new task of bodyguard. She found it to be rather sweet, and couldn't help but not mind his pestering. Soon she was taking the lead, keeping close to the silver boy's side of course, smiling and humming as they went into the direction of the Edge, where there was always water.

Because of her last little episode, she decided to pace herself, keeping to his side and simply enjoying the view and pleasant company. In the silences she would continue to hum through the pail's handle, before she suddenly had a question. Wondering how to ask, she stopped, dropping the container with a light thunk, before looking into those green eyes she'd grown quite fond of. This feeling she had whenever she looked at him, it reminded her of the feeling she had towards Ilios. It wasn't exactly the same, the feeling with the teal boy was hotter, full of a little more fire and excitement and mystery. With Cerin... it was calm, serene and magical. It embraced her soul tenderly and enticed with tender kisses, giving her nothing but a warm feeling that she didn't want to go away. She didn't know what it all meant, but she loved it all the same, and her eyes wavered only slightly to look him over, before she was piping up at last,"I'm sorry for being so rude, but I never did get your name. I know you can't really tell me, but there must be some way I can know!"

Her eyes shifted down to the beloved talisman upon his neck. A little doll, wrapped in silk with long strands of hair draping from its scalp. She had never seen him without it, making her take note that it was something he cherished deeply. She wondered if it had connection to his past, or even his name, but she had already asked one rude question for the day, she wouldn't pile on another. Instead her muzzle was lightly sniffing the specimen, looking it over more closely before smiling, pulling back and giggling to him lightly. She couldn't help but feel happy when she was with him, and the giggles were something she no longer had control over. Realizing she had spent too much time chatting, she squeaked, springing up and instantly turning back towards the direction of home,"We have to go! I've wasted too much of our time." With that she was trotting, keeping a delicate pace with the pail swinging to and fro in her jaws, clunking every so often against her neck.

Before she knew it she had arrived to her home, the shattered wall towering above her in its faded glory. With a simple jump she was over it and on the other side, looking back to Cerin expectantly for him to follow. Once she was sure he was following, she was on the move, keeping a pleasant pace all the same, before finally finding one of the numerous streams in the lands. The fresh smell of pine filled her senses as she dropped the bucket into the waters, letting the cool liquids fill it to the brim, before she was pulling it out and setting it aside. Once finished, she waited for Cerin to complete his task, attentive to him with that same kind smile.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

OOC: Cerin & Myrrine! Open to anyone who needs task 2!
WC: 674
TAG: Cerin
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Cerin Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 4.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 Hands :: Three (Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Klare

The two stuck together in order to get back. Myrrine had done her part, calling out into the void that he could not. So his constant fretting over her was his way of showing that he would still help her. As they arrived back at the meadow, the God began to speak again. This task was quite an odd one, that is for sure. They were going to be on a boat.. and boats were for water. Why could they not just create a pulley system to get the water into the boat when they boarded it? He guesses then that maybe they will be floating on salt water. He had learned quickly that the stuff was horrible for you. Not only did it taste bitter and horrible, but after a few days of drinking it, he got a little woozy. That's when he had to move inland and actually socialize for a bit.

He watched carefully as Myrrine picked up the bucket. For a girl like her, knowing the little that he knew, he was impressed with her vigor. He then swiftly picked up his, can't look to weak in front of a girl! She seemed eager to help and to learn about the things that were going on. He was more than content to listen to her humming. Even muted through the handle, it still made him feel at ease. Suddenly then, she dropped it all at once and looked at him. He tilted his head curiously, looking from her to the bucket. His mane flopped over his eyes for a moment, obscuring his vision. With a quick flip, he was back to looking at her, as she looked at him. Blinking, he awaited until finally the question flew from her lips. He smirked, it had been quite a while since anyone knew his name. Not often spoken. Not only that, she seemed just as curious about the poppet around his neck. The only way those knew was through the quiet voice of his mother. Reaching out, he pressed his muzzle to her shoulder, hoping she would not move. The scene he created was one he loved to play over and over. There he was, looking through his little green eyes up at his mother. Her silvery body was unique in its own way, darker than Cerin's but much more angelic. Her face was angled, yet soft. A mother of oxymorons. She looked at Cerin then, smiling. Her voice, soft as silk and just as comforting, she spoke 'Cerin'. Such a quiet, soft spoken name. Befitting of him in his current state. His mother reaches over then, pulling the little scarecrow over his head before the sound of hoofbeats in the distance. Cerin immediately pulls away, the rest of that story is for a later time.

Being on their merry way then, he knew they needed to get started. She was leading him to her home, he thought. They passed by some familiar lands, until they came upon one he had never seen up close. It was a beautiful land really, and through the handle Cerin smiled. He followed closely behind Myrrine because she knew this place better than anyone. With a hop, skip and a jump, he cleared the glass wall with her. Why was this wall here in the first place? Maybe from long ago. Quickly they were upon numerous streams and brooks. Myrrine went to her little brooke, and Cerin moved to a tiny pond. Little reeds poked above the water, and he dipped his bucket in. With a large whooshing sound he filled it as much as possible, lifting the heavy bucket back over to where Myrrine was. These were large buckets, probably hard to carry. He looked at Myrrine, nodding towards the bucket. If she needed him to carry it, all she needed to do was wait here and let him return his and come back for hers. He knew his way well enough, Myrrine was a good teacher.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Myrrine]
Words;; 666 o.O
Notes;; <3 Cerin & Myrrine for the win!

Image by semperfiesty @ DA

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Part one done. Easy peasy lemon fucking squeezy. Now it's time to do 'task 2'. Get some fuckin' water or snow or something interesting. I've mentioned in passing that I had no designated 'home' to Aaron, and he mentioned he was from the World's Edge. Well why not visit it? It'll give me an excuse to go there without seeming like a fucking asshole, and without the whole place breathing down my neck with suspicion. For once I am NOT here to cause trouble and destroy everyone's lives as I go. "Come on, we gotta get some water." I carry our bucket on my antlers, not wanting to prevent myself from any sassy replies that might need to be made. Not far into the Edge I see some other equines, though as usual I recognize neither of them. "Hey! Got water to share?" I don't expect them to give me what they might have collected, but pointing to a pond or something would be nice. My nice skills are a bit rusty as I bellow at them, especially being a stranger in their land. I assume that they are gathering water as the Earth God commanded. Because what else would anyone be doing, DUH.

Tag: @[Aaron]
Task 2!

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Task one done, now on to the next. How long do I have to work with her before we earn our room? I snort in frustration. Be nice. Could mother children. Which sends me into more eye rolling. I know deep down she's right, but I don't want children with anyone but Kimber... She's gone. Can't waste life waiting for her. I sigh as once again my bonded is right. As we enter the Edge my body relaxes some. She carries our bucket, so I let her do the talking even if this is home. My eyes take in the filly. My heart races slightly. My sisters... They had been about her age when I became their caretaker... Oh how I failed them... I would not fail again.

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.