the Rift

[OPEN] Let's have some dam fun

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
I am finding this really fun. And for some reason, I didn't ever want to leave Aeo's side. I needed to run beside him, because sometimes, I get a little scared that if I run too fast, that I will lose him in this vast world. It reminded me how I could never lose my mother in a race at my old home. How she would always be behind me. But she would never leave my sight. I didn't like that about races. Because I thought that I was supposed to get way ahead and...

She always said that she never wanted me to leave.

I got too far ahead, and fell. Fell into the darkness of the wilds. Alone and scared for long time until I found Helovia. My new safe haven. Where I found my new friends, including Aeo. He was a great friend. A perfect subject for this mission. He was fun and adventurous. Just like me. I liked that about him.

Now, I ran on the beach, kicking up sand with my back feet as I did so. A smile on my face, though it was half blocked by the bucket in my teeth. I was gathering water for the god of the earth. And I was exited. Extremely exited. "Come on Aeo!" I called back. The little bird, Wayne, I had decided to name it, was in my mane. I would imagine holding on for dear life as I slowed to a trot when I got close to the waters edge.
Was it hot? Cold?
I didn't feel like finding out. This place looked soooo different from the beach I played in at the Throat. And plus, it was warmer then. Though she sun shown down with bunches of heat, I wondered if it was so vast, could there be more sharks or dangers here? I didn't want to get scared, I just did.

Though, it was never my intention. I just got scared. Shying away from the edge of my fears.

OKAY! Let's do dis! @[Aeolus]

Spice
sugar and spice and all things nice!
credits :: table
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

It was a little annoying that the Earth God dude had to keep splitting up the tasks in rounds. Why couldn't he just tell them what needed to be done so they could do it all at once? You would think that would make a lot more sense but noooo they had to do it as weather man stated. Bounding up alongside Spice with the bucket grasped firmly in his teeth the young colt followed his partner in search of water. Well the obvious place to get water was the ocean so why waste time going elsewhere? Mother had brought him here many times to play in the sand and water so it was a familiar journey but this time with new friends. "I'm right behind you!" He called out awkwardly trying to talk around the bucket's handle.

" Why exactly do we have to get water anyway? He asked wondering if his friend was thinking about things in a similar fashion. "Isn't surfer dude flooding everything anyway? We will be surrounded with water on the boat couldn't we just use that?" Logic must be something that the grown ups lacked as they got older for with it this task would never be happening.

As they neared the wide expanse of ocean the brindled colt couldn't help but kick up his heels playfully before galloping headlong into the surf. The cool water splashed up around him and hopefully over Spice allowing the heat of the day to get sucked away. Turning to glance back to his partner he couldn't help but laugh out loud at his little devilish stunt. Dipping his head down towards the water he waited patiently for the dirt to settle before scanning around for his other friend. Spotting the silver fish (likely not the same one) he dipped the bucket down with the help of his foot to scoop up some water and hopefully his fish friend. Satisfied he waded out over to dry land dragging the bucket behind him to place it right side up in the sand. "The fish wants to be rescued too! Look." He called motioning to Spice.

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @[Spice] •• NOTES: ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
"Because he wants us to feel like we are helping, probably. My Mother did it all the time." My eyes are locked on the water as it rushes up the beach toward me, splashing by my feet, wetting the sand even more beneath it. I feel grounded as I stand here, and loosen.
If I was going to be uptight about something, it couldn't be this, because we have a mission to get back to. I swallow as he calls about something, Backing out as I make my way towards him. Kicking up a little wet and soggy sand in the process.

It was a fish in his bucket. I don't know how he had even managed to catch such a thing, but now I knew they were real. I'd never seen one before now, only heard stories. This is way better than a story. I blink at it a few times. "It's amazing Aeo!" I exclaim quite enthusiastically.

The fear running from it's once overthrown host, I wade back into the water, dipping my bucket in as well, trying for one. I bring it back to shore to examine it, though my teeth hurt a little from carrying the slight bit more heavier load. I see none, dipping it in a again, I give up from the heat and turn to him. "We should get back soon, I couldn't manage to catch one, and I'm getting a bit tired of running around." I say, and I mean it.

"Talk."
~@[Aeolus]
Spice
sugar and spice and all things nice!
credits :: table
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ