the Rift

[OPEN] rave on the boat? yes, please!

Adelric Posts: 101
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3hh :: 1.5 [Birdsong]
Tobias :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Sevin
The next task was to gather plants that might be destroyed by the floods. The half-child, emboldened by his friend’s defiance of the adults that had tried to force them out of the caves, knows exactly which plants he would like to save. “There’s glowing moss in the caves. I haven’t been able to figure out its secrets yet,” he explains to Erebos, not adding the seemingly obvious statement that he would like to study it while they’re on the boat. If they’re going to be stuck on a floating vessel for some time, he can at least use that time to further his education.

Delving back underground and trying to remember the way through twisting caverns to the room of glowing plant life, the half-child boldly leads the way. If others approach, he will surely draw back again and let Erebos take the lead once more. “Is walking on water the magic you were going to show me the other day?” he queries, remembering that Erebos’ magic had not worked at the time. Curious, indeed. “It’s very exciting,” he adds. A little less explosive than the filly he had run into the other day, but surely useful. Absently, he begins gently peeling glowing moss from the wall of the caverns and laying it across his back to return to the boat with.

Adelric and Erebos doing BOAT STUFF
Adelric
A storyteller makes up things to help other people;
a liar makes up things to help himself.
x - x
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Adelric at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Adelric unless it is in an opening post

Erebos Posts: 474
Aurora Basin General atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 75.5 | Buff: DANCE
Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather
EREBOS
The caves were amusing to explore, so the little beast wasn’t the least bit bothered they remained within its confines. The notion Adelric had found something intriguing to him made the lithe lad curious, pressing onward into the glittering caverns, listened to the tale of “glowing moss”, and honestly yearned to see it for himself. What a neat thing it could be – effervescent, illuminating moss! Full of queries, despite Adelric’s assurances that he hadn’t uncovered all of its secrets yet, his voice dropped to a playful whisper. “Wow. I wonder how it glows?” His steps grew lighter, more energetic, fluid, fervent, and flickering behind the spotted scion in their exciting search, and all the while he twitched an ear back and forth towards his spotted friend, indulging in the conversation as they went down winding roads. “Oh, yeah!” The water-walking was only one portion of his abilities though, and it was too bad, and odd, he hadn’t been able to show him everything in the days before (he couldn’t explain it, because he’d practiced for so long and so hard, then it amounted to nothing). So, in effort to appease the notions, he continued on innocently, casually, as if the concept wasn’t mighty or potent (while he firmly hoped it was; he longed to be thought of as powerful, to one day be able to christen and anoint the world with his puissance). “I can light things on fire too.”

[Woohoo, task 3!]
Image Credit

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

The Engineer returned with the bucket of water, snorting at his cousin's comment and then ignoring him and the sparkle princess as they splashed water on one another. Honestly, why her? She was scary and had a dragon. Whenever Ulrik looked into her eyes, he wasn't entirely sure that he could trust her; she knew too much. She had been too many places, and he was, for social things, simple and attached to home. Rarely did he travel, and he would never dream of switching herds. He simple sighed and let them go their separate ways, deciding them to follow Adelric and Erebos, two boys who used to be such close friends with his son. His first born.

He felt a pang in his gut that nearly took his breath away. Emotions were never acknowledged so it seemed his body had to attack itself physically to get him to pay attention. Ulrik looked down at Arah, grateful for the distraction. "I have no idea what I am doing." The Engineer watched the boys, pulling a vine off the side of the wall. "I suppose this will do."

@[Arah]

(Please tag me in every post)

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
They were hardly given a moment's rest from one task to another, but that suited Alleo just fine. He set his bucket down and waited for Rasta to place her's on the ground before he guided her away from the god and his creation. They had all scattered again, many choosing to stay and gather plants in the meadow, some venturing toward the forest, the beach, or their own respective herd lands. Rather than go back to the Falls, though, Alleo guided Rasta to the caves and into the room that housed the glowing moss. He had not considered that others would be there gathering the same thing he had wanted to, but it mattered little. He positioned himself between Rasta and the other stallions then turned to her. "Gather as much as you can carry." He murmured to her before he began to gather the moss, himself. He was careful as he harvested the moss, wanting to keep it as undamaged as possible. While he did so he couldn't help but wonder just how massive the god was going to make the boat.

"."

ooc://

RASTLEO! (Rasta x Alleo)

Rasta & Alleo
you're my end and my beginning, even when i lose i'm winning
'cause i give you all of me - and you give me all of you

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
The next task came in and Rasta easily followed after Alleo back to the caves. Of course, she couldn't tell what room they were in - not exactly - until she moved over toward the heart that she had drawn in the moss from scrapping part of it away. "The glowing room?" she inquired to Alleo, before offering a gentle smile to the young colts that were there, and then a gentle bob of her head to the other older pair.

It was with ease that she carefully began to pull the moss from the walls - asking the plants to wiggle enough to break their hold free and then allowing it to lay across her back much like a blanket. Swirls of memories flickered through her brain as she moved forward to start to move toward the Meadow once more. "Te amo," she whispered to him, smile stretching up her face as she stayed inside the memories of it all.
Rasta & Alleo
you're my end and my beginning, even when i lose i'm winning
'cause i give you all of me - and you give me all of you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

:: Arah ::

They both returned with their buckets of water, carrying the full bucket had been a drag. Go pick some plants, Wynter laughed at them through the bond...at least someone found this entire situation amusing. The fae princess followed The Engineer who had decided to trail behind Adelric and Erebos, Arah hadn't had much contact with either of them. Instead she stuck close to Ulrik - of course allowing him personal space - more comfortable with The Engineer. She didn't feel the need to force conversation with him, comfortable with any silence that settled over them. Plus she had Wynter's snide remarks to amuse herself with.

Feeling his eyes on her Arah glanced at Ulrik, then towards to the shrubs that surrounded them. 'Soooo....now what?' Looking up from the plants back to Ulrik, the doe knew a confused expression decorated her face. "Me neither, we will just...wing it." As The Engineer turned to watch the boys, pulling a vine off the side of the wall, Arah did the same. Nodding in agreement with Ulrik she bent down and picked up a plant of her own.
Or a weed.
What the fuck did she know?

You are my refuge and I need you to see;
The only one I let down more than you is me.
Image Credits
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
The golden vixen was practically bouncing with joy at being helpful during these tasks that the Earth God presented them, wasting no time on getting started on the next task as soon as they finished the previous. Once the buckets of water were retrieved, Jahzara wasn't exactly sure where to go next to collect special plants. The Specter ended up following other pairs toward the Heart Caves, even deeper into the glowing room that was filled all sorts of mystical glowing plants that were all unique. It was no wonder they came here, and she began to use her nose to uproot and overturn some of the plants and grabbing a large mouthful of whatever she could find, primarily focusing on the mosses and mushrooms. With eager eyes she turned back to Artorius, flicking her tail to show that she was ready to go as she couldn't talk with her mouth full.
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!