the Rift

[OPEN] But I like meat? [task 3]

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Saffron
you exist in TIME, but belong to ETERNITY

Well I'm not really sure why we have to collect plants. I certainly don't eat them, I don't want them. But then, there are those that do. Lots of them. Like my partner, Ayelet. She's been so quiet and submissive... at first I enjoyed it but now I'm starting to wonder if she's okay. Does she have a speech problem? I mean, I know she's not mute because I heard her speak, but maybe she only knows a few words or had a speech impediment. I'm not sure, but every now and then I glance back at her, wondering if she's gonna be okay at the end of all this. I lead us to the Frozen Arch, figuring that I should save some of the winter-y plants. Especially since now that winter had ended, these plants might be dying already. I pad through the snow to the arch, sniffing around and pawing through the thick, wet stuff to find plants. "Dig with your hoof, the plants will be underneath." You know.. foliage. Stuff. I'm sure she knows more about this than I do, since I usually kill my food instead of dig for it. I find some Hellebores, though of course I don't know it by that name. It's a plant and I take it, digging it up from the ground and picking it up in my mouth. This is a good start!

""
@[Ayelet]

Image | Table by Tamme
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Aaron. He's too quiet. I don't like it, but I don't like many stallions, even if I sometimes pretend that I do. I can tell that he doesn't really like me either, which clearly indicates that there is something wrong with him. How could you NOT like me? Maybe I just need to flirt with him. He needs to get laid, perhaps? Though I wouldn't be the one to do it. After the twins, I'm a little nervous about the idea of any dicks. But flirting, flirting is okay! "So, uh, Aaron. Lookin' pretty handsome. You been workin' out?" Oh for fuck's sake. I don't know how to flirt without trying to get laid. My emerald eyes glance over him. He's not an ugly fellow, but my hormones are still kinda whacked out, and I'm struggling with levels of attraction. None of them make sense. Maybe I should just give up on this for now, probably smart. I turn back to look where we're headed: the Frozen Arch. I see up ahead a very strange pair. A translucent equine figure, and a tiger. What... No, don't even try to see the logic. Nothing in Helovia really makes sense, let's not start now. "Hey." Bro-nod to each of them, and I start digging with my hoof and antlers in the snow, finding some sort of plant that is known as Witch Hazel. It seems suitable... witch for a bitch? Hahaha... I'm sure the Earth God will be amused.

Tag: @[Aaron]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
We move on, quickly following our partner. Alanna is still constantly trying to get me to flirt with her but I won't do it. I just can't. I barely know the mare, even if she is beautiful. I listen as she speaks for the first time in a long while. "Thanks." Alanna rolls her eyes slightly. Go on, flirt back. I snort softly. No. She sighs and moves ahead, being my eyes and looking for danger. Tiger ahead. I move faster, ready to fight if need be. However the tiger seems to be digging up plants.... Must be someone's companion... Or partner. That's when Alanna spots a mare we've seen in the Edge before. Another set of partners it is then.

My partner however is greeting the pair. I merely nod, not inclined to speak up. Start digging. I didn't have to tell Alanna twice. Already she was digging into the snow and pulling up plants as she went. I paw at the ice and snow mix to gather plants myself. Hopefully we would have enough to save them all.

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.