the Rift

[OPEN] baby, i'm a sociopath, sweet serial killer --

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
The land had missed him, the way the trees gently whispered his name, beckoning him to lay beneath them and revel in his glory. He had slaughtered dozens, bested even the mightiest of kings along his journey to his former home. He had proved to be a powerful ruler, a dictator over the putrid, pitiful souls that had stupidly tripped over one another without him. He had shown them the way to a new life, a life of thievery and battle, of bloodshed and victory. He proved to be worthy of the title of ruler, ruling over the remnants of a herd he once called his enemy. They respected him out of pure fear for his ability to tear their flesh with ease, the sickening glare he bore into the back of everyone's heads, the sharp teeth he flashed to all who disobeyed. He was a force to reckoned with.

A vicious snarl, furious beats of solid coal hooves, the earth beneath trembling, quaking in fright at the return of the Beast. He returns with blood on his hands, blood of familiars, his sister's specifically. It causes his stomach to twist and churn every time he remembers, sinking sharpened canines into soft, vulnerable flesh. The rush of adrenaline as he tore, shredded, dismembered the ivory feline hybrid. She deserved it, he chants, dilated pupils flicking to the rustling of a bush to his left. Lip curling and teeth flashed, he slinks forward with preparation to destroy whatever moved from the brush.

A small rabbit hops its way from beneath the green plants, black brows narrowing upon the ebony mammal. Stepping quietly, tail twitching tentatively at the thought of blood spilling upon his hooves, he lunges forward. Two large hooves slam upon the spine of the rabbit, snap, crunch. A wicked grin slips upon dark, malicious features as ravenous ivory teeth sink into the warm flesh of the innocent creature. Had anyone expected much more than this carnivorous, instinctual behaviour? One must pray not, otherwise they will find themselves laying beneath his muscular, beastly body with their mind reeling in pain and body trembling, and he will stand before them with blood on his lips.
"Talk talk talk"
-- still trying to get back into the swing of writing him !! i swear his posts will get better as they come !! @[Keidajen] ( hope you dont mind i tagged you !! ) --
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Keidajen Posts: 17
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14 hh :: 4 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
"Quam dura! I flinch away as death descends with no mercy before me. The Grim Reaper himself is not thought to so gleefully embrace his job as what this brute does. Qui gaudet in morte? Occisio est venatus." After the shock wears off I am overwhelmed by the anger that fills me.

"Joy." I move closer to the hybrid and his meal. Keeping myself from looking down to the rabbit I grasp at words that dance through my head, trying to place meanings and uses for each. "Joy should not be in killing."

Stealing a quick glance to the poor animal my stomach and heart clench at the same time. "Respect. It be given to rabbit" I had witnessed the kill, there had been no thanks offered in his actions. "Meat eaters eat. But respect you must give."

I am in a foul mood as it is, stumbling upon this situation and having to deal with it only serves to add to my agitation. Not being able to communicate with those around me is wearing on my nerves. I want to return to Elivian. That is a difficult enough task without having a language barrier.

I know that there are many who are well versed in magic in these lands but I am weary to approach anyone while I am still unable to remember the language. I would rather figure things out on my own than be thought a fool. I may be many things, but a fool I am not.

Hearing a bone crunch turns my attention back to the one who is a fool. I have eaten meat during my time in my other form in Elivian; it was a body that had craved meat. So if I remember correctly I had enjoyed it immensely. Eating meat to fuel the body is no crime. Prey should be taken down with a compassionate heart though. It was not compassion that had lit this beast's eye.

It would do him well to remember that even the greatest predator will one day be prey to the lowly worm. At some point this stallion's time to fertilize the grasses the rabbit would have fed upon will come. If he does not offer his thanks to the creature he is feeding on I might help him to play his role a little quicker.

I still do not offer him my name. Nor do I offer any greeting. I feel no civility is to be wasted on the savage until he shows respect for the life that he took so happily.

"You take life. It give you life. You respect." I stomp my fore-hoof with every sentence end. Trying to hide how much the sight of the body affects me I gesture to the mutilated bundle of fur at his hooves, "Had family. Friends. Joy. Fear." Pointedly I look to him with the last word.

@[Tingal] I am so sorry for the wait! Family unexpectedly dropped by. They have headed back out and replies will be quick now.

Quam dura! Qui gaudet in morte? Occisio est venatus.| How cruel! Who takes joy in death? Killing is no game.