the Rift

[OPEN] This Will Work

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
My auds flicked back as a black stallion approached, dubbing me with the nickname 'flame face'. Oh how brilliant, I get paired with comedian. With a roll of my eyes I turned back to start our tasks, ears flicking back with knowledge that we were already late to the game. So not only was I stuck with a stallion who thought he was a comedian, because we were already behind I was also going to be crammed into probably one of the shittiest rooms of the boat with him. Oh just imagine the glory of having to rub shoulders, the thought alone bringing a scowl to my face. Son of a bitch better not piss me off, otherwise my stall would have a nice black rug...

I didn't particularly care what kind of plants we grabbed, all I knew was that we needed some to keep the Earth God placated. I immediately headed towards the Ancient Rotunda, remembering the land where I met the loud-mouthed Pompeii, the prissy little mare that thought she was an Emperor. Seeing that I had never seen her since, perhaps someone had already put her in her place. I remembered seeing a bunch of plants, some of that shit should work. With haste I started grabbing random plants and yanking them from the earth without care.

@[Talion]
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.