the Rift

[OPEN] Tag! You're the Bait-Task 4

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
I had brought him to this area with a plan in mind. Deep into the forest we went. Everytime that I visited this wood I was surprised with its vastness. By the time that we reached what I thought would be far enough in I had broken into a sweat from pulling the trap that the Earth God had provided us with.

"Kvothe." I eyed the stallion with a glimmering eye. I strutted around him as coyly as I could manage. I took him in from every angle. "You are rather handsome. And we are far enough out here that no one else is around." I did my best to ignore the blush that heated my cheeks. I had completely circled him and stood facing Kvothe. I paused to gather my thoughts, how do you politely request for someone to act as bait? "That new form of yours could help with this task."

I moved to lean against our chosen trap grinning all the while. "How would you like to be the bait?" So much for dancing around the idea in a polite manner, sometimes life simply calls for you to be blunt.

Remembering that he was a stallion and that the gender has I funny habit of getting tangled up in their pride I pushed off from the trap and walked up to him again. I would not give him a chance to protest, the other groups were unlikely to be able to trap a deer. This wasn't an exercise for my own amusement. "Deer will be the hardest to catch! Too flighty to follow and too clever to fall for a trap. But if you appeal to a doe in your form as a stag.. She would be unable to resist following you."

I looked to my hooves before looking him in the eye. Looking up I locked my gaze to his and delivered my best puppy-dog face and offered my most darling smile, "C'mon you could be the hero! Coming to the aid of a damsel doe in distress."
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

First the bucket, now the trap. My rack is good for many things, isn't it? Yes, I can carry the trap with it, but I don't think that was the original intention when I was born. I huff, tired of this being a thing. Aaron should do the heavy lifting on the way back. I keep my wings closed and tucked at my sides, careful to not hit any trees as we plod through the forest. Up ahead a paint pegasus seems to be trying to catch animals just like us. I nod my head, kinda aggressively, and place the trap on the ground. "Come on, let's go hide. No animal is gonna come out while WE'RE here." I walk behind a clump of trees, ready to wait. I peak out and see a skunk making its way out into the open, near the trap. Come on come on come on..... I'm not really well-known for my patience. But I'm sure as fuck trying, aren't I?!

Tag: @[Aaron]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
We follow her around again. This whole partnership thing is frustrating. The one time I want nothing to do with any mares other than those of my herd.. Now I'm stuck with this total stranger. Alanna thought the whole thing was hilariously funny. Here we are chasing after a mare, one that I don't even have feelings for. I seem to of spent most of my life chasing after a mare. My Dam, My Sisters.. Phi... Kimber... Now here. No more. Once we get back off the ship I will be my own man. Alanna shot me a look and I snort as if to say 'not you, you're different'. She is different of course. She's my soulmate. I fully understand the bond now, even if I hadn't when it was first formed. I stay silent as we move off to hide to try and catch a pair of animals to save.

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Kvothe Posts: 62
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 6 || Frostfall
Elodin :: Dik-Dik :: None Tribs
What Rei suggests.... All I can do is stare in shock as she speaks, circling me, before it strikes me just what she wants me to do. "Rei... that is ingenious! But...word of this does not leave this glen. I've heard too many a story of a stag luring a doe and winding up having crazy offspring because the doe was secretly a goddess." I shake my head, bells chiming before nudging Elodin. "Wait here, the both of you."

That said, I reached down within and pulled the magic forth, crying out in agony as my bones and flesh snapped and tore, my body pulling itself apart to reform into something different. The entire ordeal is blindingly agonizing, and even when the change is over I hesitate, waiting for the lingering pain to vanish 'ere I stand. "I'll be back." I nudge Rei's shoulder with my muzzle, then stride off, mimicking the mating call of the deer I was closest in relation to.

Roughly ten minutes or so later I return, two does bounding at my side. "OPEN THE CAGE." I bellow, for right on my heels is a rather pissed off gentlestag. I would be pissed too if a random male swiped my ladies out from under me. When the cage is open I feint going into it, the does rushing ahead whilst I actually gather myself and leap across it, satisfaction filling me as the stag behind me rushed headlong into the cage, not expecting me to actually jump over it. Heck I didn't expect it.

Once the cage is shut, I stop to look at Rei, mismatched eyes narrowed in jest. "This does not leave this place."