Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

destry</style>
the moment of truth and the moment to lie
the moment to live and the moment to die
the moment to fight for what’s right</style>

Flying home after the mass of tasks and painful hours drifting helplessly during the flood, I want nothing more than to lay myself down beside Aurelia and sleep. It was nice finally being able to open my wings and fly after being cooped up for hours, and even then I had walked every step of every task beside Phantom. It's not that I didn't like that or anything, I enjoyed the company, it's just that I hated being unable to fly. Sure I could have gone off and flown wherever, it's just it didn't seem fair to Phantom. She was nothing but kind to me, and so I thought it would be best to show her kindness back. After parting ways, I took to the skies with excitement coursing through my veins.

Soaring far above everything, I felt the gentle push of Yseult's mind, her weak nudge enough for me to know she too was having fun as a little squeal of delight escaped her dark beak, little wings curled up at her sides as she huddled under a mass of my mane, wedged between my wings as they flapped to bring us towards the Throat. Landing gracefully, I found that the sand beneath my crimson hooves was wet, a frown falling to my lips as I look at it in anguish. The sparks my hooves normally create were much smaller, giving a sad appearance as I walked across the land, nearing the oasis.

Glancing around, desperately searching for the familiar form of Aurelia, I decide to lay down until she arrives. I cautiously lower myself, body plopping to the ground ungracefully. Yseult side shuffles up my neck, nestling between my ears and remaining there. I await Aurelia, running over what we needed to talk about. We had to discuss my quest, and that the first half of it was completed. I had found a friend, and over time let her in. Phantom, the mare I'd only a day with, but it felt like weeks. A smile grew as I remembered her lashing out towards the father and daughter duo that thought it would be funny to mess with us. I hope they won't do so ever again or the fat ass of that father will be charred and the daughter will be shown how fun it is to have magic used right up in your face. A soft snort escapes me, looking out at the expanse of sky. It was darker now, the moon rising above the Throat, my eyes flicking fearfully back to the sands. Ever since Gaucho announced that the Moon Goddess had been the murderer, I felt sick beneath the light of the moon. Was she watching me now? I swallow the fear, praying upon the Sun and Earth Gods that she wasn't, too intent on her successful homicides to care.
"Talking"

ooc for destry's quest !! ( so close to being doneeee ) | wordcount 475 | tags @[Aithniel] & @[Aurelia]

image by aling_ @ flickr.com
lyrics belongs to This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars
(modified)</style>

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I woke to the howling of some wild animal; probably a wolf or one of it's many cousins. My slender body was highlighted easily by the moon, my white pelt illuminated by the glow of the Moon Goddess' light. There is a shadowy form ahead of me, one whose hooves offer a magical show of electricity. I know who it is, for I have been mated to that figure for some time now. We are no longer newly weds, and I wonder if she'll change now that we are no longer honeymooning. Well, honestly, did we ever have that honeymoon period? To me, it seems as if we got straight into it, but I'm okay with that. I'm excited to have a family with Destry.

Destry lays down ahead of me and I walk briskly towards her. Upon reaching her moments later, I halt next to her. My velvet mouth falls to her spine as I gently lip at her withers and back. I don't lay down with her for the mere fact that I am protecting her, hovering near her in case something decides to attack. There is one rule in my life that I will follow for eternity, past death, into the the afterlife. I will protect Destry until she no longer wants to be protected. "I've missed you." I speak softly, words kind and caring. She is a drug. I get high on love when she is here, but when she leaves I crash and crave for her.

In the recent, I've been quite absent, lingering in shadows and never coming out. This is the first time I've actually spoken to someone in a while, but I feel comfortable with her. She is my better half, without her I'm broken. She's the tape holding my fragments together. Everyone is a hammer, threatening to break me further. I've avoided Gaucho all together, he is not sensitive (wise?) enough to understand me. He's like a brick-head. To others he may seem smart, but he doesn't get me at all, and in fact, makes me feel worse (without trying to, perhaps?). In all honesty, I don't even like it here. It's not the same, and I wasn't really welcomed here by Africa with open arms, it was more like her shoving me away. I am not even sure who exactly let me in.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

Fucking bullshit. That's what the majority of it was. Father seemed to enjoy blowing me off more often lately, always putting others before me. I could have done a triple back flip and told him I was going to be the father of thirty children and he wouldn't have bat an eyelash. The girl, she had been so fragile and I had and still am proud that I saved her, and yeah; she was in really shitty shape but that didn't mean I hadn't been when I went screaming for him. Did he look at me though? Did he even acknowledge the effort I was making to do something good in this world; when I could have easily forsaken Eniarr's daughter and left it at that? Of course not. So that's why I was stomping my hooves in the middle of the night, embers burning beneath my wings and my blue eyes full of fury.

I honestly had no direction, was just meandering in the red sands and kicking up dust in my wake. I really needed to kick something, or maybe just yell at someone for a few hours until my voice was hoarse and I couldn't breathe. Yeah. Let's do that. Except; it's the middle of the night, no one's really awake. Sure, I could easily wake someone up and yell at them like their existence is the reason my whole life is messed up, but I'm not that big of a dick. So instead I settled for some more stomping and kicking, grumbling under my breath and traversing the Throat until I came across two figures in the distance.

One was standing, the other curled down on the cooling sandy floor, and I almost wanted to just walk up to the one who was awake and scream at them, but something made me pause. Walking closer with slower steps I noticed that the two were both mares, the lighter one taking her time grooming the black one's withers, gentle in her movements and seeming to hold a protective stand. Ebon ears pricked forward, and finally recognized the pair, because they were usually always together. Destry and Aurelia were their names I think. It didn't really matter, but for some reason seeing their calm expressions and peaceful situation cooled my jets a little, causing my fire kissed wings to firmly press to my sides, and my gaze to simply stare for awhile. I didn't feel like disturbing them now, my little outburst had faded, but if they noticed me then I guess I would talk to them.

"Talking."

Image Credits

destry</style>

It takes me a time before I feel the soft caress of someone's lips against my withers, eyes fluttering open in surprise as I shift my position to look at whomever was standing over me. A smile of relief and joy snake across my features, reaching forward towards the familiar white woman who I'd grown to adore so much. She was my everything, a beautiful being of which held my heart in the palms of her hands. She was precious to me, an angel descended from the heavens, sent to personally restore the bitterness that had begun to grasp my bruised heart. I reach to kiss at her cheek, to move my lips to rest at the point above her eye and take her scent in once again. Just as sweet as she, of sandy dunes and salt, the faint scent of smoke and myself mixed within.

"Aurelia," I murmur her name softly, singing the syllables with my heart fluttering excitedly, stomach prancing joyfully. "Our family will be here soon, don't worry my love." I would tell her all about Phantom and our frantic day of racing through Helovia to gather whatever we could to aid in the construction of the boat. "Where were you, I was so scared." I pull away, meeting her milky eyes with dark brows narrowed, concern laced within my words. Had she made it safely onto the boat? Where had she been while we had been adrift? Had she also found a partner to perform tasks with? All these questions bubbled and brewed, a melting pot for worry forming within my mind. I pray that she had been safe and graced with the company of a friend or a kind soul who could care for her along the journey.

I do not bother standing, still fatigued despite the hours of sleep I had gathered up during our day on the boat. I had lain awake for a while, listening to Phantom's slow inhales and sleepy exhales, watching Yseult preen herself upon the alabaster's withers, mind buzzing happily.

Eyeing the faint glowing that washes over the red dirt, my eyes find the dark colt who had been at the beach the day I received Yseult. It hadn't been long since that had happened, about two months or so? I shift my wings to peer at the child as he stands, blue eyes glued to Aurelia and I as we find solace within one another beneath the watch of the moon. I offer a smile to the boy, beckoning him over with my head. Where were his parents? Why was he just watching us? I raise my brow slightly, opening my lips to voice my curiosity. "Where are your parents? Why are you not resting?" I ask, voicing my concern for the child. Did he have parents? Shit, I guess I didn't think much about that before I spoke. What if he doesn't, what if they died tragically in an accident? Or were murdered? What if they abandoned him somewhere? A frown follows my thoughts, wondering what he was doing wandering so late in the evening. My ears swivel forward as I watch the boy, not remembering if I had ever heard his name, and if I had, what it was. I'd only ever seen him on occasion wandering the Throat and sometimes even outside of the Throat, but I'd never directly interacted with him.
"Talking"

ooc woo almost doneee ; u ; !! | wordcount 578 | tags @[Aurelia] && @[Rhoa]

(modified)</style>

baylee
As I nibbled on her soft body, I realized what I had become-- what I am, was, will be. In my previous home, I was an angel. However, I lived with monsters in the garden of evil. I left, mentally screwed up. I was scared, running and running. I ran from everything, everyone. I did anything that I could to get away, but I couldnt- can't- hide. I shone like a fiery beacon. Everyone came, took from me what they wanted, and left. Only the one-winged desert mare had stayed. She gave me what I needed. I got love from her. I got it quickly, all at once. All of her love was overwhelming, so I acted out- lessened her love. Then I left her, no warnings, no strings attached, she would grow to be some horrible memory that my own brain created. I was the one at fault, not her. I journeyed down a dark path, lost myself to lust and desire. Many stallions came, seduced by my child-like innocence. The first one took with him my virginity, only using me as a sextoy, so I lashed out at him-- claws, fangs, venom, poison. My words aimed to bite him. He left me alone, and I seeped softly, then loudly. My weeps droned on and on, eventually becoming rage-fueled screams. My body had transformed into something else. I became a monster, driven by a disease that quickly consumed Helovia. My angry mind loved the power. I watched many run in terror from me, afraid for their lives. At the time, that feeling was ecstasy. I was hooked. Soon enough, the healthier horses drove me towards a fountain. This healed me, renewed me.

So I returned to normal. At least my appearance did. My mind was shot and I followed my heart-broken heart. I lashed out at many, fell in love with many, wanted many. Finally, I had found a pair I could use. It was two stallions, both different, yet oddly similar. My broken soul felt a sense of relief at the feeling that these two stallions wanted to be with me. Though it was only once more lust. They left. I had children. Somehow, someone had hope in me. The painted leader lady from Edge had put me as their diviner. Quickly, I drowned myself in greed and plucked up the courage to challenge the painted woman who'd only been kind to me. In all certainty, I'm not sure why I thought that plan would work. I became imprisoned a few times. Slowly, I lost all and any will I had.

But then I was saved. Saved by a dark creatures, who's back was decorated with appendages as inspiring as light. Her forehead was gifted with spears. Yet, I grew taken with her insides. Kind, perceptive, gentle. Mage was innocent and pure. She was not corrupted, perhaps only chipped by a dastardly mother who seemed to care little. She is the one who has captured me. No one else could do what she has. I grew to love the creature and now I was here, with her. My breath cascading down her supple curvature to the orange grains of sand. My nose trembles slightly, and I'm excited. Very excited. Not in any sort of sexual sense. I'm excited to have a family, be with her, give her everything. She has my heart, my soul, will, body, love. Do I have hers?

"I've traveled the vastness of Helovia. I've grown from the experience. I'm wiser, stronger. I know more! I can protect you, our family!" my voice raises, passionate about her, us, our future. "I'm here now, just for you. I've only ever been here for you.." I pause for a moment, as it feels to be about the right time to.. "I love you, Destry. To the ends of the earth and beyond. I'll always love you." I press my nose into her spine, taking in her scent, confirming my statement. I only love you. Does she know that?

I am not an angel that is just looking to get fucked hard. I want more. I want her. I could even go as far to say that testosterone is way overrated and estrogen is better. She's the medicine I need, shooting through my veins. She my dope. She's my heroin.... But a healthy, good version! Truly, I've never really done this sort of thing. I'm not sure what it's all about. Am I headed towards a fucked up ending or some rainbow, dove, white rose, fairytale ending? Does Destry know the answer? Has she done stuff like this before? I swallow down that thought and the pang of jealousy that grows with it. No, no, no. I must be the first! I inwardly smile, somehow believing this statement.

Suddenly there are more scents. The scent of a young boy, very young. As young as I was when I entered Helovia. He seems confused. I had been confused when I had seen Lakota rooting for her mate. That had been weird, but it made me understand what I could be with Destry a touch more. Destry speaks to the boy, asking where it's parents are. She'll be a good mommy, I'm sure of it. But, what if the child doesn't have parents? What if this child is more like me than it knows?! No, no, no. This one seems smarter than me. Right? I can only pray the lad doesn't uncover the same path I have found myself wandering.

Ooc: that was a weird post. Sorry for wait. XuX so excited :3
@[Destry] @[Rhoa]

Odd

[Aud writing again - so it'll be a bit different!]

As they both turn to look at me, I immediately feel like I've made a mistake. I should have never walked up to them - clearly they are having a moment. And what am I? Just another interruption. Typical Rhoa.

I should know their names - they certainly look as though they live here, but I don't. Just another failing on my part I suppose. I fold my embered wings against my flanks, shuffling my feathers anxiously. The darker one asks why I am not resting, and where my parents are. I feel like laughing, but I know if I do, it will be a hard and bitter sound. It will be just about as ugly as the feeling in my gut, and so I don't. But maybe it wouldn't matter afterall - if they don't know who I am, then they probably don't know who Father is.

What are they doing here then?

"I didn't feel like it."I mumble truthfully, looking back and forth between them. "And if you don't know who my parents are ... and why I am not with them, then you probably shouldn't be in these lands." I begin, trying to find courage deep within myself and force it into my voice.

I have a right to say that to them, don't I? I am a prince of this land, even if I am abandoned in it. "I am Rhoa. Son of Sohalia the Transcended and Gaucho the Wildfire." It feels odd to say their names - they feel like distant figures to me now, not my loving parents. But nevertheless, the majority of the herd does not know the depth that has come between us as a family. "...So knowing who my parents are should tell you where they are. Father is probably patrolling. And Mother is .." I stop. Not for the first time I have no idea where she is. Fear creeps into the back of my mind.

Will she leave me again?

Image Credits

destry</style>

I feel the subtle nibbling of Aurelia's pale lips against my body, tracing out every dip and scar, every speckle of red that runs across my body. My mind is slowing, growing sluggish as I melt beneath her soft touch. She is my muse, this woman here beside me. She is the dawn of a new age, my beacon of hope. She is a reminder to me that even in the darkest of times I will find light, and share my life forever with someone so beautifully broken. I will try to mend her, to sew together her fractured being, to make her whole again.

I smile, a delicate chuckle rolling from my dark lips as I kiss above her pearl white eyes, listening to her words closely. She whispers those three words that catch me, my thoughts stopping as I realize what words have just stumbled from her mouth. "Oh, Aurelia. You are my everything, you are my world, my life, my muse. I am nothing without you, I am lost." I'm spewing passion and love, my features filled with delight as I speak to her, almost crying at her words and my own. "I will always love you, even in death and after." I press my muzzle towards hers, closing my eyes and wishing to remain like that forever, as the world melts away around us. As the sound of crashing waves upon the beach becomes nothing more than white noise, fuzz within the back of my head. The only thing I hear is my heart beat and the blood coursing through my ears, and Aurelia's gentle exhales.

My eyes finally open at the approach of Rhoa, questions rising from my lips as I wonder why the boy wandered alone so late in the night. He responds that he didn't feel like sleeping, and I nod gently in understanding. I've had many a sleepless night, especially after— yeah. He tells me we do not belong if we do not know who his parents are, my ears flicking back at that. I want to apologize for failing to socialize because it makes me into a mess of cluttered thoughts and words, but I can't bring myself to. Instead I lay there, trying not to show the look of anguish written across my features.

He introduces himself as Rhoa, son of Gaucho the Wildfire and Sohalia the Transcended. My ears perk up, recognizing the name of our sultan, but not of his mistress. Whomever Sohalia was, Rhoa seemed not to know where she is. My heart sinks for this boy as I realize Gaucho probably wasn't often present in his life because his duties as sultan likely took up most of his time, but it was just a guess, seeing as how I hadn't actually known Gaucho had children to begin with. I understood the pain of having absent parents, I suffered through it for most of my life. A gentle nod of understanding is offered towards the boy as he stops mid sentence. "So your parents must not be around much?" I ask, praying I wasn't sounding intrusive or anything. I wanted to ask and see if I could direct our conversation towards his absent parents, feeling selfish and guilty for trying to manipulate our conversation for my quest.
"Talking"

ooc <3 kinda trying to finish this by tonight ; _ ; | wordcount 550 | tags @[Aurelia] && @[Rhoa]

(modified)</style>

baylee
Our exchange is far from awkward. She is gentle, kind, electric, and I am rough, wild, and fiery. Complimenting each other well, I'd like to say that we will last. I don't want to, can't, lose her. If I lose Destry, I'll shatter into millions of pieces, never able to completely be put together. I'll die. Is that how it feels to lose a parent? My heart aches for my twins, the two youngins I left alone. Abandoning a foal... I understand the impact of an action like that now. The strain it puts on an undeveloped mind is unthinkable, the loneliness, unfathomable. Destry was abandoned by her mother, by everyone. In a world full of horses who come and leave, it hurts the most when the ones you call family go. My father left me, and it stung like crap. It wounded me in an irreversible way. Us three, we're wounded, but I bet they have never abandoned someone.

My features remain nurturing and loving, but I am frantic on the inside. It feels as if anxiety is clawing it's way up my suddenly dry mouth, threatening to choke me. When will I tell Destry of my path... If ever?

Their voices lull me back to reality, something which I am seldom in. Quite simply put, my mind is... elsewhere. It's in a dark void and the few times my head is in the moment, understanding and listening, it's like a crystal clear pool. I learn, but I also feel. I feel emotion, love, hate, anger.. All of it. It's much easier to drown myself in an all-consuming darkness then face the situation. To hide behind a veil of lies and insanity then show my naked mind. When you're naked, that's when you're vulnerable, that's when the world decides to attack. When you're feeling vulnerable, the world points out your every flaws, builds on your low esteem, flourishes on depression. Mental and physical vulnerability are the greatest killers.

My eyes catch a quick flash of movement above Destry's cranium. Her ears have shifted backwards. I can see emotion flash across her face. Vulnerability? Deciding it would be best to shield her from whatever makes her uncomfortable, my ears flatten menacingly. Then he goes on about his parents and other shit like that. So, he's the prodigy of Gaucho the fucking fire whatever and Sohalia? Well, fuck Gaucho! I'm the fiery one not him! Nothing about him had anything to do with fire until he suddenly reappeared! I mean let's be real, what the hell was that?! My apples bet that Gaucho's disappearing and reappearing (then murdering, like, half of Helovia's population) is all a huge scheme dedicated to gaining all the attention from all of Helovia! Watch out Helovians, horse that has bone stuff and fire is here!!! Oh wait, he's a stallion? Well, my goodness! Let's just invite him to our house and watch him steal everything! Ya, that sounds like a good plan!

Realizing my inner-bitter has morphed my face into something along the lines of anger, sadness, and pain, I try to forget about "the Wildfire" and everything to do with him. Destry poses a question, clearly (at least to me) trying to guide the conversation towards our quest. Could this foal be our one-way ticket to a family? Truly, I didn't know what to say to him or Destry. How could I, a child-abandoning, stupid, crazy mare, offer any sort of advice to this child? I waited to hear what Destry was to say, then I would maybe talk. My ears slipped forwards as I listened for an answer from the Pegasus colt.

Ooc: @[Rhoa] aurelia reminds me of some bitter cat lady who's old and tells people to get off her lawn...

Odd

I can feel myself shrink with the weight of her words, and the accusation they seem to hold. So your parents must not be around much. I want to scream that she must not be around much if she doesn't know them. I want to stomp my hooves, and shake the gold-splattered mare for all of her silence and grimacing. Who are they to simply tear off the strips of cloth that I have been using to hide my inner turmoil, and reveal my wounds to the world?

...not around much...

If only they knew.

I try not to react. I bite my tongue, hard, to keep from saying something that I will regret. I am a prince after all, and even though I am crumbling inside, I must remain strong on the outside. I know that Father would.

"Father keeps the herd safe. " I reaffirm, justifying his absence in my life. "Everyone in this herd is his family. I don't need his protection and his watch, and so he gives it to others." The words make Father sound noble and brave, and I try to believe them. In truth, I am just selfish. I want him to love me more than the rest of the herd. I understand that I do not deserve to be protected more than anyone else simply because I am his son but ... but sometimes I wish things were different. "And Mother ..." A wistful smile crosses my lips as I force myself to see her in the best light as well. "Mother has been gathering resources for the academy. Have you heard of it? They already have teachers lined up from all other herds. Mother has been gathering herbs and other resources that will aid in teaching." My voice falters at the end, but I try to hide it. I try not to mention how sparse she has been lately, but it is difficult.

"It's fine. I don't need them. I have-" I was going to say Ivezho. But I don't even know if that's true anymore.

Image Credits

destry</style>

Aurelia remains quiet, a bitter expression crossing her face. A horned brow rises, curious as to why such an expression was worn, especially around Rhoa, who seemed unhappy about talking about his negligent absent parents. He tells us his father was busy keeping the herd safe, that he didn't need his father's protection. I raise a brow to the boy, wanting to know if that was the truth, if he really didn't need Gaucho's watch, or if it was just an act.

In an attempt to lighten the sudden heaviness that had sunken onto our winged shoulders, I smile at the mention of the Academy. "Really? I didn't know about that, it sounds really interesting." My artificial smile crawls across my face, praying it's convincing enough, and that Rhoa was a master of disguise and could tell easily that I was just trying to find something to enlighten our downing conversation. I felt that my sad efforts to do so were crushed as soon as Rhoa tried to name who he had since his father and mother were gone, his words trailing off and a frown slipping over my lips. I looked up at the boy, an expression of sympathy and understanding offered out to him, a hypothetical outstretch of a helping hand, a wish to aid the boy.

"It's okay, Rhoa. I've been in a similar situation. I understand how awful it is to be the lone wolf, to not have anyone." Recollection of my sorrowful past brings a pitiful smile to my lips as inside I begin to break down, my kingdom crumbling, remnants crashing into the sea and sinking to the dark depths. My heart sinks with it, eyes dulling as I recall the pain of realizing I was alone in the world, forced to fend for myself because no one else was there to protect me. "That's how my life was until a few seasons ago," my head turns to Aurelia, a wing adjusting to push my body so that I may get a better view of my pale angel. I remain that way for a moment, admiring the way her alabaster bodice glowed beneath the silver light of the moon, washing over her bodice and accenting the golden dapples beautifully. Returning my gaze to the grey child, I offer a smile to the boy. I was able to shove away the guilt of using the boy for my quest, but not for long. I could feel the guilt and it's gnarled talons, reaching out from the depths of my being to claw at my mind until I was crying and begging for it to let go. It would taunt me, tell me I was awful and selfish for using a child like this. Somehow though, I knew I could pull through.
"Talking"

ooc uh i'll wrap it up in my next post i think <3 | wordcount 466 | tags @[Aurelia] && @[Rhoa]

(modified)</style>

baylee
I felt myself slipping away. Slipping from this conversation, feelings, the loneliness. This conversation is too painful. The young lad tries to shed light on his situation, but I get the sense it's not truly like that. I'm not sure if my mind is now making things up, or if the boy truly feels lonely. My contorted face relaxes marginally, my petty anger at the mention of Gaucho fades away, replaced by nothing but a neutral expression. His father keeps the herd safe and his mother teaches the herd. In all honesty, the colt looks like a yearling. When I was less than a yearling, I was horrifyingly alone. I came to Helovia at the age of one, joined the Throat, and was basically alone. At one and a half a stallion tried to take my wings. At two, I was an outcast, not even in a herd. Yet, this boy, he seems upset that his parents don't have time for him? I do not really understand him, or this. If he's so lonely, why doesn't he leave, find a new herd that will accept him and nurture him into a worthy stallion?

His facade of bravery and positivity falters when he cannot name anyone. He has no friends, no one to be with... At all? Destry takes pity on the boy and explains that she has been through the same experience. Her gentle and kind soul begins to break, showing the cracks, revealing inner turmoil. I let my muzzle drop to her, press into her, comfort her. My eyelids flutter as my muzzle retreats, she turns to face me. Destry is a loving mare, one I don't deserve. She is like the rainbow after a storm (no doubt I am the storm), or a warm breeze after a cold winter. She claims that her life was like that until only a few seasons ago. Because I changed it, maybe? I feel my lips part into a toothy grin. I get the slight suspicion she speaks of me. A warmth erupts inside me, but it's not the kind that makes my hide burn with bright flames. This warmth is different, gentler.

Deciding I should speak, I clear my throat and begin. "Not long ago, I had no will to live. I did not want to continue the journey that is life. I figured that if I layed down and never once got up again, my problems would disappear, but then I would too. I remember thinking that absolutely no one would miss me, but that was a lie. I had fallen for a certain lady," I peered at Destry for a moment before my gaze returned to the metallic colored youngin. "a certain lady that felt the same way I did. She would miss me. And in the afterlife, if there truly is one, I would miss her. I would regret my decision to leave her, this world, everything. There is always someone who will miss you, someone's heart will break at the news of a death. It may seem like they don't care, or that you are not enough, but you are. Parents do not always know everything, they may not know you feel this way, or any way, really. Communication helps any relationship, I am sure of it." I felt my words leave my mouth in a gentle song-like voice. This was a voice that I seldom used. Truly, I do care what happens to the boy. Sadness is the greatest hindrance for growth and prosperity. If the boy still feels sad in a week or so, maybe I could introduce him to a certain set of twins that were also abandoned, or felt abandoned, by their young, gold-flecked, fiery mom.

Odd

I listen, and am surprised that the golden one speaks. I thought she would remain silent the whole time. When she says that a certain lady and she had fallen for each other, I didn't even need the look that was passed between the two to have been so obvious, to know that they were talking about each other. There was just ... just something invisible that seemed to pulse between them. Something that bound them together forever and always, that would hold through thick and thin. I know, because I used to have that ... I had it with Ivezho. I bit my lip as she continued, not wanting tears to come to my eyes - or if they did, to be able to say that it was just because of the pain of my lip. I didn't want to think about Ivezho, and how even though he had returned, nothing had changed. He might as well still be a thousand miles away, it didn't even seem to matter.

"So what? I'm just supposed to wait until I fall in love and then everything will be better?" I can already feel the tears, but it's too late now. I've opened my mouth, and I need to finish what I started to say. My voice trembles and my youthfulness creeps into it, displaying just how immature and new to the world I really am. "I just have to push through huh? Just keep your head up Rhoa cause one day it'll all get better. You sound just like them! You say parents don't know everything, so why do they act like they do? Why do you act like they do? You think you two are special? Like your love will last and be forever? Well if that's true, if it's sooo special, why think that it will happen for me? Or for anyone else? Why think that anyone will remember me? And if it isn't special then why think it will last?!" My lip is really trembling now. My wings have unfolded from my flanks and pulse uselessly against my sides. The light and burning illusion pulses with each thrust of my voice, and my small chest thuds with the force of my words. I might have even spit a little. "Even my own family doesn't have time for me."

I try to calm down. Try to fight back the urge to scream and run away. Tears have stained my cheeks and I can feel my breath coming in bursts. "Just because you have each other now and everything is okay, does not mean that this is fine. It doesn't mean growing up alone is okay. I don't want to be strong enough just to survive this and make it to the other side. I want to live now. Not just exist until something better comes along."

I am surprised, but not ashamed. Aurelia was the one who said communication was good, after all.

Image Credits

destry</style>

He bites his lip as Aurelia speaks, his words then spilling out, revealing youth, vulnerability, trembling and quaking as he talks. I look back at Aurelia, a frown growing upon my lips as his words spill out quickly, overflowing as he stands before us. Returning my gaze to the dun child, I begin to rise from the sandy earth, shaking my body free of debris. I step forward in silence, looking at the child with solemn eyes. My mood has shifted as I listen to him, knowing his suffering. I had felt similar ways, being abandoned by my family so abruptly, replaced. I take another step closer, reaching myself towards the boy to give him a gentle hug, to hold his body as I reach my wings forward to brace the hug if he chose to accept. I expected him not to want the hug, especially from someone he's only just spoken with. I begin talking, my eyes shut as I remain standing before Rhoa. "Maybe you don't want to listen to me— or Aurelia. But she has a point- communication is essential. I didn't communicate with anyone until I was your age, it gets lonely, not having anyone to talk to-" My spine grows cold, a shiver clawing its way up my back as I talk. "And no, I do not believe we are special. We are simply ordinary individuals, clinging to the thought that our love will last. But I know it won't, there are always things in the way. Betrayal— death— disagreement— lies— anything could happen. I cherish the bond while it exists, even if it means that when something does happen, I'm going to fall apart." My smile is pathetic as I try to swallow the pain of accepting the fact that Aurelia and I will not last. Things will tear us apart, break our bones and destroy what we both hold dear.

"Romantic love is not the only form of love, Rhoa. I learned that very recently. And saying "I love you," is not the only way to prove your love." My voice is calm despite the pain knotting up inside of me, the awful, wretched pain that grips at my stomach, clawing and gripping at it from the inside out. The point in which I pulled my own feather to offer to Phantom gently throbs. My knees are trembling, my head growing lighter as I struggle to continue talking. "It won't last." I whisper, inhaling deeply as I listen to Rhoa's words. My heart shatters and I chomp onto my lower lip, squeezing as I choke back the overflowing emotions that bubble and brew within my body. A weak laugh falls from my lips as I feel a dark cloud loom over my head, light from the boy's ember wings washing over my face. "My family forgot about me, they replaced me. It hurt— it still hurts— It's okay to break down sometimes, you just have to get right back up and fight when it's over no matter how hard it is." I look at the turquoise eyes of the child, wondering what feelings lie deep beneath, what twisted turns and haunting nightmares are imprinted on the inside of his lids. What sinister demons lurked in his mind? Self hate? Pity? Hatred? Dependency? What fears laid beneath that ivory barrier of his? I look to the sky, a small smirk upon my lips. "Growing up alone is not okay. But it happens. No one can stop it, it is just something that occurs. Trying to stop it would be like trying to stop a flood from washing out everything in its path, impossible." He says he wants to live, to be strong enough to not just survive. My face hardens, seriousness flooding into my face as I close my eyes, brows narrowing. "Then live. Nothing is holding you back but yourself. Live, stop chaining yourself down! Fight for yourself! If you believe that you don't need them, then prove it. If you need them, then make sure they know. Do not let your self pity cloud your mind, do not let it push you away from living your life to the fullest!" My voice has raised, eyes opening, piercing sharp and determined. Something inside snaps, clicks, whirs. Gears grinding together and creaking as they rotate, my insides working overdrive as something within falls into place. My body tenses, eyes shifting to the child. Everything within me is a blur, a mess, a mixture of emotions, shifting and revolving. My eyes close as I breathe in, outlining the engravings on the insides of my lids as my coloured wonderland takes hold.
"Talking"

ooc :| lemme just throw emotion everywhere for ya and a shit ton of words | wordcount 784 | tags @[Aurelia] && @[Rhoa]

(modified)</style>

baylee
It was emotions everywhere. I didn't know how to respond. I could sympathize. I've never felt this way, and if I had felt this way, it was when I was little and the feeling long forgotten. I can understand they feel pain, but I didn't understand what type of pain it was. I assume it's a sort of lonely-depressed pain, but Rhoa doesn't seem this way. He doesn't seem like he's been forgotten in the least. To my eyes, he seems perfectly fine. But that's the issue. My eyes are thoroughly and completely fucked up. Actually, not just my eyes, my body, personality, everything. Does no one see this? I'm fucking fucked up. Words can't describe my fuckedupness. I can't fix it, either. It's just me. I was born like this, like you were born that color. I've tried and tried and tried to be "normal", but I can't do it, it doesn't happen. Frustration continues to swell inside of me. Why can't I be normal? Why can't I feel the same emotions the same way Destry does? So raw and honest and perfect. Now I am left to wonder, when will Destry leave me and all my fuckedupness?

As if perfectly timed with my thoughts, the conversation switches to love and the fact that it won't last forever. I feel as though some sort of unstoppable disease is pouring through me and I am defenseless in stopping it. "You two think you are special? Like your love will last forever?" he says. "We are simply ordinary individuals clinging to the thought that our love will last, but I know it won't," she says. My ears fall backwards, on the verge of flattening completely. I don't believe that bullshit! I don't believe that our love will die. If she has such little faith in our love, perhaps it is not truly worth any of this effort? Why am I working so hard for a love that "won't last"? "When something does happen, I'm going to fall apart," she adds on. I want to yell at her, at him, at the fucking world. I thought she had more faith in us, in me! God, am I really supposed to take over the role of "the one that thinks things will get better"? Fuck that, everyone knows that I suck with reliability. When things get tough, I bail, but I said I wouldn't with Destry. I promised and promised and promised I would stay, but here she is... "It won't last" and crap like that. I find it oddly HILARIOUS that she has a need to finish our quest FOR A FAMILY by saying our love won't last! That's a great way for me to start again.

It won't last my asshole, Destry. I can feel the twitch of heat across my skin as I fight the urge to turn into the fiery demon I am and go completely, batshit, ballistic. Whichever god gave this quest for Destry seems to certainly have it out for me. She's handling this like a pro, but here I am, a stocky, mad, lesbian. They say gods are powerful, but are they really as powerful as a fucking pissed of, fiery, hormonal, lesbian? I think not. Nothing is more powerful than that combination.

Once they finally finish speaking, I'm not really sure if I should say something that might piss Destry off and make the colt upset or if I should say something and there would be the off chance they love it. My facial expression remain calm and composed, but on the inside there is a fire raging, a bomb ticking. It's like everything that I thought was solid ground is actually thin ice, and I'm dancing on all the cracks like a fucking moron.

With on overly loud inhale, and a furrowing of my brows, I begin, and hell, Destry may want to sit back down for this, may take a while to finish. "So, you don't think we're going to last? Okay, if we aren't going to last, as you both eloquently put it, I can tell you all my dirty little secrets and you can run for the hills now, that way you don't have to do it later." My eyes pinned on Destry's as I spoke. I wanted to see her reaction, but I already knew it would be bad, but it's not like I can really stop myself. I've never been able to stop myself. "So, I was in a forest on a lowly day, and today... Maybe I was a little lusty, a little lonely. Then, almost magically, two stallions came. Both were damn fine and they both laid me. One smelled pungent and one was a little awkward, still I was remarkably welcoming with them. I'll spare you the details, but I ended up having twins. Faeanne and Ryuu. Faeanne has wings that light on fire when she flaps them and Ryuu is not magical. Faeanne is a pegasus and Ryuu a unicorn. Faeanne's heart has problems, and Ryuu's hooves. I lived in the World's Edge as their Seer, and damn I loved power. So I challenged for lead and lost, of course, because I suck at fighting. I left Faeanne with two random horses and Ryuu in the World's Edge. I just fucking left them. And yes, maybe I felt bad about it, but I'm not really a soppy love story mare. I never went to find them, I never looked for them. Eventually, I learnt that Ryuu lives here, and everyday I fear running into him because I'm fucking scared. I hate that I am, but I can't help it. So if you think your parents are bad, just remember there are other families that have it ten times worse. Gaucho may be busy, but he hasn't abandoned you, nor has he stopped loving you. I haven't even stopped loving my children and I haven't seen them in a couple of years." Did they understand why I couldn't sympathize with the scrawny yearling now? Because I know for a fact his life is perfectly fine, and that there are foals out there that don't even have parents and the memory of their parents are scary as fuck. It's HIS FAULT he feels this way. He could easily make more friends. All he has to do is hang by the oasis for a few minutes, meet a horse and BANG. Instant friends. And he's normal enough that he could probably keep them, too!

I'm relieved to have finally gotten a secret like that off my chest. I can't help but inwardly laugh recalling a time when Destry said I was an angel, her words were heroine and I couldn't stop shooting it through my veins. I lived, breathed, ate Destry. I only wanted, only needed, her. Yet, I feel independent now. Still connected, but also alone. If she left, I would be extremely upset, crushed shattered, yet part of me would be relieved. Destry deserves more than me. She deserves someone who can protect her and unconditionally love her. Someone with a normal personality, and someone that doesn't come with so much baggage. However, I am Aurelia, and I come with baggage, scars, impurities, all of it. Why the fuck is she blind to that? She can't say that love has made her blind, because love isn't a miracle worker. I'm still the same as I've always been, warts and all. "If you think our love won't last..." My voice began to choke and crack, emotion leaking into every words as my voice faded out, but I needed to tell her this, she needed to know. "If you think our love won't last, I'd rather it end now than later. If you leave me later, I won't live. I won't be able to continue on, I'll simply die." I said, passionate now. if our love was to end it should be now, when the flowerbud that is our love hasn't bloomed yet. If she leaves later, when our love is colorful and vibrant with healthy petals and a strong root, it'll kill me. I'll die slowly, inside out.

I wasn't sure how I felt anymore. Hurt, angry, confused, nervous? All of isthe emotions? I wanted to find a cave that I could live in for the rest of my life, and wilt away slowly and then all at once. No one would notice my absence, no one would care. A life without Aurelia is a happy life.

With steps that were fueled with hesitance and fear, I took a step away from them, then another, followed by another. Slowly moving away from them. My orbs glistened with cool tears that threatened to drip down my ivory cheeks. My breathing was heavy and deep, each breathe seemingly a struggle. I didn't want Destry and I to end, never would I want that, but if she says leave, then I'll leave. I could very easily see this being the end of a blossoming love between us, or something that we overcome that makes us stronger. Still, I am wounded that she had little faith that our love would last. I only showed her my worst so she would end it now not later. I don't know why I continue to tell myself that it would be better to end it now than later, but I do. In the back of my mind, a little voice chants at me, "end it now", but damn, my heart is here with her.

ooc: ono I don't really even know what happened. This was short at first, but then turned massive and I just couldn't stop writing...

Odd

I wish I could have slowed things down, or had a companion to help me remember the details of what was said ... it all seemed to happen so fast ...

... and suddenly I was screaming.

Growing up alone is not okay. But it happens. No one can stop it, it is just something that occurs. "ARE YOU COMPLETELY INSANE." Not my best phrasing, but at that moment I just couldn't help myself. I needed to give voice to the pent up rage that I was feeling, and I had no control over the wording spilling out. Or at least it didn't seem like I did. "WAYS TO STOP GROWING UP ALONE STEP ONE: DON'T HAVE KIDS IF YOU WON'T BE THERE FOR THEM. STEP TWO: SEE STEP ONE." I sound impossibly bratting, but I don't care. This mare is going to lecture me on how my life is okay, and how these things just happen and then follow it by saying she'll probably just fuck off and leave this mare who apparently changed her life so much? I didn't really like Aurelia at first, but I like her a whole lot more compared to Destry.

"So what? You two are just going to have a nice little fucking family, and then oh well so sad if things don't work out? You'll just take no responsibility for what happens as soon as you have a child, because no one can stop it when a family falls a part? Is that how you sleep at night? By telling yourself that all the terrible things in the world - all the things that you do - are just out of your control?" I don't have much testosterone in my system, but what little I do have is racing. At least my parents would accept responsibility for being away.

I fall silent as Aurelia beings speaking. As she does, my judgement of liking her more than Destry immediately disappears. She just abandoned her children? Would it have been too much for her to eat those weeds that Mother eats, to keep herself from getting pregnant? How irresponsible can you be!? To just bring life into the world and then abandon it?

"Just because others have it worse does not mean my pain doesn't count." I snap at her, annoyed that she somehow is using her bad past mistakes to take away from what it is I'm feeling. "I understand others have it worse than I do, but that doesn't detract from the legitimacy of what it is I'm feeling."

Bitches, the both of them.

If I could hear Aurelia's thoughts, I too would find it hilarious that the whole point of this conversation is for Destry to gain insight for a quest - especially one to start a family. You've got one mare who already had kids and just abandoned them, but at least seems to care for her partner. Then you've got Destry who seems to give 0 fucks about putting in the effort to make things work, and would rather just use fate as a scapegoat for all of her problems.

These two... suddenly Mother and Father don't seem so bad afterall.

With my ears against my skull, I watch Aurelia sulk away. I wonder if they'll both just leave now. I sort of hope they do.

Image Credits

destry</style>

"No, that- that's not what I meant!" Panic. Panic. Panic. Breathe. Wait. Shit. "I do think we're going to last! I'm just- in the bigger picture— one of us will die first." I murmur, struggling to swallow. Fuck my wording choices were awful. "That's- that's not what I meant to say. I just mean, that- I'm a pessimist. I don't see the brighter side of things. Please, forgive me Aur, I-I'm so sorry." My eyes widen, my thoughts coming to a screaming halt as I try to handle all of this at once. "Please Aur, I'm just- I'm so certain we'll last just please, listen to me. I-" I don't continue because she begins telling me of her children, children named Ryuu and Faeanne. I listen to her talk, my eyes remaining on her, my love for her unwavering as her story unfolds before me. I wanted to help her through this, to tell her it will all be okay, that we'll make things right. A weak smile crawls across my face as I step forward, struggling to speak. "Aur..." My voice cuts out, suddenly stolen by an unfelt wind, carried away along with everything I'd ever loved. I didn't mean for this to happen, I didn't want it to happen.

My heart drops to the floor, my already poorly stitched and taped together heart, my weak, beating little heart— it shatters. It slams against the ground and is left spinning in all directions, shards beneath my feet as I'm left standing watching Aurelia turn away, my lip trembling and throat knotting. I wanted to call for her, to beg her not to go, that I'm such a fuck up and that isn't what I meant. The tears start flowing, staining my cheeks as I take a small step forward towards Aurelia. Please why can't I move? I can feel the thoughts piling up onto my shoulders, crushing me beneath the weight of my panic and anguish.

I turn to Rhoa, my face lacking any emotion aside from the streams of tears dribbling down my cheeks. "No, of course not. I'm not going to let her or our future child slip from my grasp. That'd make me stupid and pathetic. I'm not- I'm not stupid. I'm— I'm not pathetic am I?" I look towards Rhoa with a sick grin, gnarled and sad as I ask him, my grip on sanity slipping as I feel my feet grow heavier, my stomach sinking. "Someone can stop it- and- I have to stop it—" I mumble, body shaking as I look at my red hooves with bitter despair. "I have to try- but I'm weak. I'm pathetic. I'm stupid— oh so stupid." A terrible, sickening chuckle slides from between my lips as the realization that I may have just lost Aurelia settles in.

Fuck fuck FUCK.

And suddenly, panic. I am watching everything collapse before me, my lungs shrinking, forcing me to painfully inhale and hold my breath. Sweat beads on my neck, my body is shaking uncontrollably. I don't know what to do. What do I do. Aurelia, oh fuck Aurelia where are you going? I try to call after her but my voice fails me, my eyes wide and body stiff, knees buckling as I collapse into the red sand. The air in my lungs is being torn out forcefully, my throat burning as tears run down my face. I shut down, my wings flopping uselessly against my sides as panic courses through my veins. I can feel my body heaving, my world crumbling. Everything I held dear, destroyed. I gasp and choke, screaming on the exhale. I remain that way for several minutes, forgetting that Rhoa was even there. I can't move, I'm too weak, instead I just let myself get carried away into the folds of insanity, tucked away and trapped within the confines of my mind. I can't handle this. I can't. I struggle to breathe, trying to calm myself as I lay on the sand.

"I'm sorry, you don't deserve this— but I do, I'm such an asshole." I mumble, exhaling as I close my eyes and remain that way, forgetting about everything for a time as it all comes tumbling down to crush me beneath the weight of my worries.

I don't get up for a while, and when I do my mind is focused only on Aurelia, my wings spreading open as I race forward to get air, rising and heading in the direction she had gone.
"Talking"

ooc uh destry out, so uh i guess its over ?? unless you guys want to reply ? | wordcount 756 | tags -

(modified)</style>

baylee
She talks a lot. The red speckled woman is all words, but she doesn't listen very much. I guess she did take the option of running away now rather than later. At first, she tries to talk things through, but I tell her my ugly backstory, and then she no more asks to talk things through. I love (loved) her without knowing how, or when, or from where. I was getting better, I was trying, but know I've remembered the things that tear me apart, what breaks me down, and those things have taken hold once again and I'm back at the start. Now, I'm left wondering if any of this was worth it. Sometimes when things are falling apart they are falling into place. Maybe this was doomed to happen from the beginning.

After I finish, I stare into the vast steppe of red clay-like sand, finally understanding that this was not the place for me, and that I didn't belong. In fact, I never beloved anywhere. How horribly it went when I did join any herd. I'm a solitary, desolate creature. I've harmed many physically and mentally, and I don't know how I can ever repay them, so I've just settled for not working on rebuilding the bond that I once shared with them. And in the climax of all of this, I'm sure the boy is overwhelmed, possibly frightened. I'd never witnessed two lovers break up, but I'm sure it looked something like two magnets being forced together, south on south. South and south repel each other, as do north and north. Destroy and I, we are north and south, but someone (presumably the god that has given us this quest) had forced us to both hold up our south ends, and it is why we repel each other so strongly.

I stood, frozen. My gaze was still fixated on the nothingness of the endless miles of red sand. She apologized, but not for saying she didn't believe we'd last, but for putting me through this- her love and company. I wonder if I am truly the one with warped views of the world. I was not telling her that... Actually, I'm not really sure what I was saying. I thought I was warning her that I was the burden, and that I would grow attached to her in the future and if she left that I wouldn't live any longer, but she skinned my words, misinterpreted them. Did she think I didn't love her enough to want her to say? In a wayward act, she did the most Aurelia thing possible. She left. that had always been my role, my thing. We had switched roles, just as I had feared. Now I was meant to be the brave one, but everyone knew me not to be brave, but cowardly.

She begins galloping away, ebony wings unfolding at her sides and carrying her away swiftly. I turned the direction she left, eyes wide with astonishment. From my lips drew forth a forlorn neigh that echoed across the desolate land. I held this neigh out for as long as I could, the usually vibrant and fiery chords were suddenly lifeless and tired. It was the sound a mare might make when her foal is taken from her. When the pitiful neigh finally ended, my eyelids were sent a flutter, and a variety of emotions flooded within me. I watched her fly away, watched like a hawk. I watched with all the focus of a lover making sure her mate flew with safety. I wanted to know where she went, if she landed safely, if was safe. I wanted to know so bad, but she was just a dark spec in the sky now, and eventually her dark figure vanished, and I wasn't too sure if I would ever see her again.

Suddenly, in a quick swivel of a gold-marked cranium, my full and undivided attention was on the colt. Though my mind raced with what just happened, she left for a reason. I had told myself I wouldn't follow if she left, I would let her leave and not chain her to me, and she left. It's as simple as that, and though it seemed there were layers upon layers of complexity, there were none at all. This was it. This was the end of Destry and Aurelia, and if by chance it wasn't, I knew there would always be a scar of this argument, a remembrance of this, marring our relationship for eternity.

My voice was suddenly soft and kind, something that was a rarity for me, but just because Destry gave up, didn't mean I would. I wouldn't give up on this foal, nor anything else. "I think I missed your name, lad," and after a short pause, I began again. "Many things have happened, I do not recall if I've given you my name. I am Aurelia." All my attention was for him as I tried to push Destry out of my mind, repeating to myself I gave her the option to leave, and she took it. I can't follow her. She left me, which appears what she wanted to do. "I assume you are around two. Imagine having to look after not one, but two children all while no one really likes you because you have fire magic and a tendency to get in fights. You are alone, helpless, in a herd you feel no connection to." That herd was the World's Edge, and I believed myself to be the outcast. No one really likes me, no one really cares for me. It didn't matter that I was highly ranked or not, I was as replaceable as a worn out toothbrush. "I was scared and alone, and young. I made plenty of wrong decisions, I realize that, yet I'm trying hard to be better, I am. And I truly do hope you don't hold a grudge on me for it. I meant no wrongdoing, I meant not go get pregnant. I tried my best, I did. In the end, I was not enough for them. They both had health defects, and I couldn't fix them. In the end, I figured I was hurting them more than helping them, that no matter what I did it wasn't enough. I couldn't ask for help, I knew no one. When I looked for the stallion in the Hidden Falls, his herd battled me, as if I was a viscous disease." I vividly remember some sort of companion attacking me, lots of lightning cracking my ways, rain, blood, and unconsciousness, all for attempting to find the father of my children, my children that desperately needed something more than a single mother. "I was imprisoned by them, kept away from my already feeble children. I tried to escape, but a dark mare with red and white tipped wings stopped me, kept me away from my children. When I was finally allowed to leave, I had no clue where my son was, and I gave Faeanne to kind horses. I thought that they would be better without me... Because I am undoubtedly the worst mare in the world, and I shouldn't have had two kids, and maybe I shouldn't be having more. I'm not sure. I've tried and tried to make Destry happy, but this is rushed, I feel it, but there is nothing I want more." Yet my dream of finally having a happy family with a big yard and a white picket fence had vanished. No families white picket fence stay white, no large lawn stays green, no family can be happy all the time. My 'perfect' dream vanished, forever shattered.

ooc: I'm up to continue it a bit if you are. :3