the Rift

[OPEN] Let's Do This

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
~@[Cerin]

Spice

I don't exactly find this as a good idea, because I'd only come here twice before. Once was when I had a dream of me getting stuck in a web wrapped around this arched thing, and the second I had helped Aeo with his stick-carrying business. Smiling half to myself, I remember when we paired up together not too long ago for the ship preparations. I pull myself along, seeing as that was only a few days ago. It had been sunny then, but not too sunny. There had been rainbows then.

Now it was just normal, though I could still hear the chirp of beautiful birds in the treetops. I look up at the fuzzy grey bird in my forelock. It chirped, strung out, and loud. Near my ears as well...I might need a new place to have her sit. I know it's a her, because of the way she is. Soft, caring. She rubs against my ear every once in a while, and I kinda like it. The way she watches over me.

She is growing more mature by the day, and I watch her grow. It makes me smile. A lot. She reminds me of the sands of the Throat, Rhoa, Kvothe. It reminds me that I have a home. One without my dreadful mother who kept me hidden. One without someone who can tell me what to do.
No one can tell me what to do.
No one has the right to, anyway. Only I do.

I'd been resting for a while now, but I do not fall asleep. I'd rather sit, just like an adult would rather stand. It's growing darker, and the moon is full tonight. The air is still warm from the smoldering sun. But I can feel it cooling, sizzling down. And I decide to wander into the colorful arched home. My heart skipping a beat as the earth cast an eerie glow down through the rotunda, colors dance across my body as I move. The moon adding a little additional light.

"talk talk talk"
Coding by Tamme
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Cerin Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 4.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 Hands :: Three (Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Klare

Trying to keep a social life was becoming incredibly hard. Although he had some sort of close relationship with Myrrine, anyone within his herd still remained unknown. Spice was the only one. Heck, he knew more horses from the Edge than he did from the Throat. That was saying something. Shuffling his feet, he set out on a mission. Spice knew him right? Where is a better way to start!

However, within a few moments it was obvious that she wasn't lurking around in the Throat. Great, no he'd have to go searching all over the Helovian world to find her. At least it would be worth it, considering she still wished to have a pleasant silent conversation with him. Picking up a light trot, he began to explore the areas. The meadow and heavenly fields were empty, so the next place to go was the Rotunda.

He'd never actually been here before, so this would be quite the adventure. After a couple wrong turns, and some confusion, he eventually saw the white figure come into view. It loomed ominously around the trees, it's pillars looking quite strong and burly against the trees. A titan among humans. The moon had risen by now, casting a ghostly glow over the scenery. Great, he had been searching all day, and nothing. He frowned, turning to leave when a scent drifted across his nostrils. His ears immediately perked up as he looked around.

That was Spice for sure, it had to be! He remembers little things like that, and he had not been wrong yet. Intuition proved correct, for as he rounded the rotunda, he spotted the familiar form. It had been what seemed like ages since they had met on the beach. Although both probably meant to keep their promise, time proved to wear thin every plan. The plans of today were made on whims, planned interaction usually ended up not happening more often than not.

Offering a quiet snort, he approached with a vibrant smile. Bobbing his head, he showed his appreciation. It only be best that he at least got in a polite hi, if she proved to be too busy with other actions. He sincerely hoped she would not be, because having friends was a big goal on his To-Do list.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Spice]
Words;; 382 Words
Notes;; So sorry for the wait!! <3

Image by semperfiesty @ DA

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Spice

I stand under the colored dome that casts an eerie splash of rainbow over my body. I like it. I like it a lot.

Rainbow has always suited me and my mood. Like how sometimes, my necklaces would catch the light after a storm, and would cast little baby rainbows over the ground as I walked alone. Trees usually got in the way of the fun though, blocking out all the brightness of it all. Though I had nothing against trees. How could I? They surround me almost every minute I was here in Helovia, unlike at my (old) home where I hardly knew anything about the lands surrounding.

Here, I had freedom, and I wasn't about to give it up. Sighing an abhorrent sigh of disgust of the place I once mistook as a home.

Then I stop, in the light of the rainbow is not where she is to be upset. It is where I am supposed to be ponderous of the light cast upon me, where I should be curious of how it is ever possible...
But I already know these answers. So, I don't think. I just watch the colors as I sway ever-so-slightly on my tired hooves.

The sound and smell of him come upon me before he does, and I am thankful because I would have jumped put of my skin if he were to be going the same direction of the wind, a place where I could never catch his scent. I turn to see him, snapped out of my daze by his form in the darkness of the coming night. I smile, though reluctant, I do smile. How couldn't I? That would just be rude. Mother said never to be rude to someone who has given you much to be thankful of.

"Hello Cerin, great to see you again!" I say, a much broader smile cast upon my lips because... why think when you can smile? I make my way towards him, a bit faster than intended. Maybe I just want another warm touch on my skin tonight, maybe that is why I rush towards him at a gate I normally don't per sue. "I've missed you..." she says, touching him gently on the neck with her own, reaching to his shoulder to attempt at giving a small nip of playfulness. His coat is beautiful in the moonlight tonight, and I wonder if we are still going to do this thing that we agreed on before.

"talk talk talk"
@[Cerin] EDIT: there was a bit of powerplay at the end so, I edited it. c:
Coding by Tamme
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Cerin Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 4.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 Hands :: Three (Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Klare

The smile that lights up he face is a relief. All the knots and stresses that had embedded themselves within his muscles seemed to melt under it. It was nice to have someone to "talk" to. He bobs his head enthusiastically in agreement, his mane flopping heavily over his face again. What follows though is completely unexpected. Suddenly Spice rushes forward, reaching out her nose towards his neck. The muscles there tense in reaction, but not out of fear. It was so ingrained into his life to ignore, to forget touches. Even when both Myrrine and Spice had brought back what it felt like, contact had still felt so foreign. It almost felt wrong for him to allow her to do that, like in some way her hanging out with a lowly mute would make her a lesser being. He was the bottom of the food chain, so why hang with him?

The friendly nip upon his shoulder however electrifies him back to reality. He snorts in amusement, reaching his own pearly whites to gently nip her own shoulder. An eye for an eye his mother would say. Sometimes that wasn't always a bad theory, especially in the way of friendships. When one gives, the other should give that much back, if not more. That's how everything grows and blossoms, because they push each other to become better. Without the hidden competition, the world would be one boring and dull place.

Nodding towards the Rotunda, he walked towards its center. The clacking of his hooves against the smooth surface was odd. Very few things in nature made this sound, if ever. It echoed dully through the structure before dying in the winds that shook the fabrics. They danced gently in the wind, as if helping to hide them. The moon was supposed to be their meeting place, so this was as good a place as any. He had so much to explain, so much to ask still. Turning towards Spice, he then opened his mouth and gestured to her. Nodding a few times in encouragement. He wanted her to talk first. He wanted to know her story, her background, her life. Where had she come from? That was the only way a friendship could grow. Plus, wasn't it always fun to bend reality later? His ears twisted quietly towards he direction, still waiting for her to talk. If anything, it would at least be a little story time if nothing else. No one could bother them here, so they had all the time in the world.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Spice]
Words;; 426 Words
Notes;; :)))

Image by semperfiesty @ DA