the Rift

[OPEN] Who Doesn't Love a Smoke Bomb?

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
AURIEL
the good twin

Now that all the craziness is done, it's really nice to be home. I miss Cheska already, but hopefully me coming home can help me calm down a bit. With my little leaf charm, so beautifully hung between my eyes, I can fly home. It's nice to have wings now, especially since I actually know how to use them. Mom would be proud of me, I'm sure of it. So with a couple flaps here and another couple flats there I'm at the Falls.

It seems oddly serene here now. Everyones back to doing their usual things, and its actually unsettling. It is much too peaceful for my taste. This is the part where things go wrong, right? So if I'm going to get in trouble anyways I might as well do it annoying the heck of Shida. What better way to get blown up? Plus I feel all fuzzy and weird inside, due to my magic of ours. So at least I'll have some way to defend myself should she decide to get any more crazy than she already is. "SHIDAAAAAAA!" I call out, yelling as loudly as I can. I'm pretty sure half the herd hates us anyways so might as well piss them off too by being the loud whippersnappers.

Although, as I think about it I may be asking for more trouble than I originally thought. She does have that dog with her, princess. Granted I still don't know what princess is actually capable of, but if it's like how Edgar takes after mom, I'm double screwed. Running about I go looking for my little sister. It is a love hate relationship between us, so I do have to admit I missed her through all this. Oh god, that thought was so painful to think. I mean, its like burning into my mind and it hurts more than my throat does after smoke-assulting people. "SHIDAAAA!" I call again. Im going to keep doing this until she decides to show up. So this can go one of two ways, Shida can decide to show up or I'm going to be torn to pieces by the neighborhood grump for disrupting their afternoon nap. Its kind of nice having this mean streak in my now, I don't feel as shy anymore. As Saffron said before, I am the queen.

@[Shida]

Image Credits
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA
i do what i want

"BITCH I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME."

I was trying to be stealthy. Princess and I have been stalking around the Falls like BOSSES. I don't know what the fuck is going around here, but people are jumpy and always have secret ass conversations. So I figure if shit is about to go down and I can't explode my way out of a situation, I'd better be able to at least sneak the fuck away.

But of course Auri somehow ruined it. I thought she'd be skulking around with whoever the dick her partner was. Secretly I'm a little glad that she's here looking for me, even if it's disturbing my plans. I mean, I think i'd be a little upset if she just ... went off and found a new bestfriend without me. Never mind the fact that I did the Edge games without her and found a puppy without her. Making a new bestfriend is just .. different.

We're sisters. Twins. She has to be my bestfriend.

Still...

"JesusFUCK Auri!" I shout haughtily, bursting from behind a bush with Princess following. I am covered in sweat (being sneaky is hard, yo), and I'm fairly certain I have sticks and twigs from every type of tree in the Falls in my mane and tail.

My anger evaporates almost immediately, sisterly love and all that. "Did you see Princess????" I gush, moving aside so that my black hellhound can be the center of attention. Gruffly the puppy barks. He is black and solidly built, save for the flaming pattern of red and gold on his forehead. Princess sniffs towards Auri, recognizing her scent as being similar enough to mind.

Image Credits

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
AURIEL
the good twin

I'm actually kind of surprised all my screaming worked. So when I hear that foul mouthed little girl, I turn around, and am genuinely glad to see her. She looks a bit tired through, and I can't help but laugh at her rather unkempt state. At this rate, she'd be a tree more than she was a horse. With that lovely greeting out of the way, I'm glad that she had brought things to show me. Other than getting a few new tricks here and there, I'm the same old thing. Seeing something new was nice, especially when it made Shida all... happy sounding.

The little black dog barks then, and I blink a few times. I don't really know if its good or bad. Was Shida trying to like secretly kill me? Either way, it's sniffing at me so I want to sniff it. I reach my muzzle down towards it, flaring my nostrils and blowing back at the puppy. It's cute with its little markings, and I wonder if it had been endowed with explosive things. Edgar was ice, and so was mom, so that meant this dog had to be a walking time bomb. Great, now I had not one, but two explosive things I needed to love. Fantastic.

A bright smile though envelopes my face as I nod eagerly to my sister. If she can get one of these, maybe she can show me a few tricks and I can get one to! I hate being the only one without a friend like this. It's not all fun and games having to wander around alone all the time. I get lonely sometimes, so having someone there all the time would be nice. "She's awesome!" I squeal. Of course, I hope it is a girl. Frankly I can't tell what gender it is, but she did name it princess. As far as I know, princesses are girls and princes are boys, end of story. It would be quite funny though if she thought he was a girl, but he was a boy, and then she named it princess. Now that would be priceless.

I bound over towards her, wings wiggling in excitement. "You havveeeee show me how to get one!" I whine, giving her my best puppy dog eyes and frowning face. It won't work, but its worth a try. Any help I can get at this point to get me a companion would be wonderful. I nose her shoulder softly, trying to add another layer of pity. "I'll show you some more cool things I can do if you do..." I add. It probably isn't best to flaunt the fact that I can do cool new things, but maybe her jealousy over me (which she has to have, I am awesome) would be trumped by her curiosity. Plus, giving her a really bad headache among other things would be quite amusing. I would do it randomly, if I didn't actually care for her health.

Step one, get help from Shida, is a-go.

@[Shida]

Image Credits
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA
i do what i want

Princess tries to bite the air as Auri blows it in his face, but growls immediately as Auri labels him a she. In truth the little dog was already used to being incorrectly gendered. He was named princess after all, and by Auri's impeccable logic, that should have made him a girl. Still, he found it annoying. He hoped one day when he was older and more manly looking, it wouldn't happen so often. Now as a pup however, there wasn't much he could do. "Princess is a he." I correct, rolling my eyes dramatically. "Jesus Aur, stop being such a conservative prude. " I conclude, as if the mistake was all on her.

Which in my mind, it was. Like, this is the 21st century. Ma can make ice come out of her ass, Da is constantly stoned, our herd is led by a leader who looked like a fucking pony who could make the goddamn yellow brick road wherever the fuck he walked, and Auri is going to get all stereotypical about name-genders? Having some fucking tact. But I'm not really mad, i'm too ADHD for that, so as she asks where I got Princess, I'm happy to answer.

"In some dirt." I reply casually. "It was in the woods. There was like .. mushrooms and a bunch of rotten shit. It smelled raaaaaaaaaaaaank. But he was in there. In an egg. I got one, and some other kid got one too. " As soon as I said this, my lips slammed shut. I realized the implication was that if Auri had come with me instead of that other kid, she could have had a Princess too.

Fuck.

"I did come to try and find you. But you were gone. " I lie, shrugging and trying to look disappointed. "But we'll find you one. We'll dig up the entire motherfuckin forest to -"

Wait. She can do more stuff?!

"Show me. " I demand, my gaze narrowing. I know it's hypocritical since I have Princess and she doesn't to be upset that she had more magic than me ... but fuck it. I am upset.

Image Credits