the Rift

[PRIVATE] World of Possibilities

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

I don't believe that I would ever know what it was about the Endless Blue that always brought a sense of calm to me, even when I was nervous around the gathering of others along the shoreline when collecting water for the Earth God's tasks. It was nice to be able to return to the shores without any sort of "chore" needing to be done, opening up the time to let myself relax and enjoy my thoughts. It was here that I met the lovely Fig, a strangely sweet gal that I now wondered where she went. While I watched the waves kiss the sandy shore, I layed down in the dry, soft sand, familiar with the feeling thanks to the Dragon's Throat. I was careful to make sure that the egg wrapped in my mane and braids would not be crushed underneath me, letting it settle next to me when I used my teeth to loosen the braid. "You get heavy after a while, hun." I chuckled to myself, stretching myself out to lay on my side with my head cushioned on my pile of hair and the egg rolling into my chest, tucked against my legs tenderly.

The warm sunshine felt so good upon my back, the bed of sand and the repetition of the waves slowly beginning to lure me into sleep as I wondered what would be inside my egg. That filly that I had met, the one who thought she broke her egg when it hatched, now had a fox-like creature. Never before had I seen anything else other than a bird or reptile come from an egg, but that sight made a world of possibilities open up. My breathing slowed as I fell into a light slumber, dreaming of birds, foxes, cats, wolves, and all other kinds of wonderous creatures hatching from my egg. It was a nice change from the dreams and nightmares that usually haunted my sleep...

OOC: @[Sikeax]
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

Of all of the places within her world, the sea was the only place that spared her, greeting her into a realm that she blended into well. The lack of walls and seemingly infinite amount of space gave her room to disappear. No one could track her into the waters. It was bliss to fade into the background of existance and leave the face of the planet without fear of being intruded upon.
These days her only intruders were the sea life, and unless they were something particurally large, such a dolphin or a shark. She'd been smart enough to avoid them, but the dolphins proved a much harder task with their probing curiosity. They finally came to drive her from the waters when she could no longer take them, snorting irratibly when water became air in her lungs. She hadn't gotten over the idea that drowning was another way of surviving just yet.
Once out, sand glued itself to her coat and added to the misery of land. She had no plans to become a fish within her next few years, but being greeted by sand when she had spent time in the sea was hell. It refused to release itself from her grasp regardless of any attempts made towards relief.
At least the salt water had brought some sort of halt to the pain of her burns.
Her time of loneliness was short-lived, welcomed by the presence of Morrigan lying within the sand and seeming more than content with their situation. The other healer was more of a stranger to her than she was a friend, only spending small bursts of time with the dark mare when she was forced to. Sikeax choose to hang on loosely to a small amount and not bother herself with the others, but it couldn't be death for her if she was to connect with one of the other healers within the herd on a more personal basis.
"Morrigan..." Whispers tremble from her lips as she tries for an acknowledgement, keeping a distance from the larger mare. She watches in worry of out lash, that her presence was not welcome when it was outside of the usual duties. "Would you mind if I join you?"

@[Morrigan]

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca

My auds twitched in my light sleep, vaguely aware that someone was calling my name. When a question followed, my lids shot open with surprise and I rolled onto my stomach to face whoever was asking me something. As scarlet orbs landed on the familiar form of the Sun Physician, a small friendly smile crossed my lips and I tossed my head to welcome her to come closer. "Of course I don't mind, Sikeax." The young horned mare wasn't exactly a close friend of mine, we were barely acquaintances, colleagues or coworkers at best. It couldn't hurt to better get to know the mare that was not only a member of the same herd, but essentially my boss as well. Indeed, it was a bit of an awkward situation given that this was an unofficial meeting that didn't involve learning about healing properties, but her company would be welcomed none the less.

Auds flicked towards the creamy skinned mare with curiosity as I noticed the burns that laced her wet body, crown tilting to the side in confusion. "Are you alright?" I asked, a little surprised to see the Sun Physician in physical discomfort, not even aware of the potential emotional discomfort that she may have been going through. I had merely assumed that the whispers were because I was sleeping, and perhaps she was unsure if I would be willing to wake up to spend time with her. I repositioned myself in the sands, still laying down but now in a much more comfortable position with my egg nestled safely in the crook of my forelegs.

[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

At the movements of the darker mare, she steps backwards, drawing her extended muzzle back in, curling it up against her neck and watching with quiet eyes. Water drips from her body, forming streams that end in waterfalls where it sinks into the sand. The backwards steps place her hind hooves back into the grasp of the ocean which rises to kiss her heels.
Morrigan awakes with such surprise that she pulls her hocks firmly in the water once more, ready for retreat just in case.
Patience overpowers her nervousness, waiting for the sleeping mare to grasp the situation. Ears push forward with interest.
She's given a kind treatment, trying to calm her nerves in response to the healer's acceptance of her company. Her steps are slow, turning about once she is beside the mare. Tired legs fold beneath her, sighing heavily once the bottom of her barrel touched the cool sand.
"Thank you. Please, call me Sia. You're my sister of the desert and formalities aren't needed with family."
The idea of Morrigan thinking of her as family is foreign, but their shared home within the Dragon's Throat was enough of a foundation for Sikeax to allow her to call her Sia. Most of the herd did, and it'd be odd to exclude a coworker from using the alias.
A question finally stirs the air. Lying beside the sea in silence would of been nice, and while she wasn't much for conversation as it was, it couldn't hurt. Internally, she longed for times where she could simply graze with someone, having companionship that didn't require too much energy. Lace?, if that was his name, had been someone she loved the company of. Roland did much of the same, but conversations with the chestnut stallion were more suited to her lifestyle.
"I'm okay. The Sun is harsh on my skin; it happens every Tallsun. Personally, I think it's a message that I'm not suited for the desert." Along with a lot of other things.
Her eyes glue themselves towards the sea, unmoving. "How has the season been for you?" Naturally, her introvert ways bring her to struggle with the idea of conversation. While others could easily spark conversation and make themselves the life of the party, she was left with the constant struggle of not finding the right words to even capture the attention of a herdmate.
@[Morrigan]

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed