the Rift

Try again Aliyah x Midas
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Evening had fallen upon these lands. The stars twinkle above, always glittering beautifully; yet their light is forever out of my reach. A stained reminder of recent events, justice also forever out of reach; now that their mother has been forced to live among those with hearts still beating. A punishment that was shallow compared to the river of blood that was left in her wake. Thunder and the fine mist of crashing droplets holding a timeless position. I stood near a crystal pool in a clearing, enjoying the welcome evening air. My feathers are neatly tucked away; a shimmery ivory with just a hint of gold.

Eyes pass from earth to the line of timber. I'm torn between a desire to linger here -- upon the mud, rock and sand. Or travel back to the fiery den, where a certain lady slumbers peacefully. My original purpose for leaving her side was to train, but I'd found none willing. All seemed to sleep, enjoying their brief moment of bliss. Mortals are most honest in their dreams, for in a fantasy world we were gods and hero's, avengers and persecutors.

_______

Fina cries out, breaking my thoughts as she emerges from above to sink within the thick cover of leaves and vine. Within her grasp is a writhing serpent, she holds it's head. The scaly length is twice her own. Neve follows close behind, her talons are empty of a prize, yet thankfully, yon sibling is eager to share. Together they pull at raw meat, slitting the arrow shaped cranium from its needed position. The snake hung limp, silenced.

I look away as they begin to dine. My stomach sloshes uncomfortably, it and myself still held no desire to linger on such cruel necessity...even though I'd seen it for years.

Setting: Night, near a pool and waterfall. Timber and vines close by.
Attack: 0/3
Word count: 362
@[Aliyah]

MIDAS

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Aliyah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The mare had wondered away from the Hidden Falls entrance quiet some time ago and now just wandered. This place amazed her and as the sun had set Aliyah had found herself close to a waterfall. By night time she had wandered even more and found one waterfall in particular, deciding if was a rather nice place to stop and enjoy the time she had in a herd the russet mare looked around.

Aliyah's gaze drifted to an ruins of what seemed to be a figure of a equine, in specific a pegasus. Aliyah's attention was taken away from the equine who was oblivious of her presence by a bird flying into a tree with a snake. Shuddering as she watched it tear apart the snake Aliyah turned her attention to the equine. "Hello?" She said more of a question not sure if this equine would welcome her presence. Through her travels the russet mare had met many horses who did not welcome the presence of others simply wanting to be alone, stepping more towards the equine Aliyah spoke again. "I hope I am not...interrupting something" she spoke with carefully chosen words not wanting to set off the equine.

Upon further inspection Aliyah confirmed that the equine was a pegasus, and a stallion. A pegasus (from what Aliyah knew) was very dangerous hell those wings could easily hurt a horse if used with enough forced. Now being quiet careful the mare waited for a reply.

-----
Words:
Ooc: @[Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Standing beneath heaven. Watching as our world moves on, sleeps on.

I quickly grew tired of waiting around; especially with the lure of Africa's warm side and the comfort of our den was overriding any desire to remain absent from it. As I'm about to retire for the evening, the sudden break of brush and twig shattered the comfortable silence and captured my attention. Her presence had been successfully masked by my pondering mind (at least that was what I'd later blame my lack of awareness on.) Honeyed gaze jerks up, searching for the source. Tis poor that I'm suddenly apprehensive, wary. Memories served well to remind me of certain individuals who fondly preferred the aim to surprise and startle a fray into action.

However, yon girl didn't seem to be put at edge, nor on the verge of striking unwarranted. I visibly relax as the crowned lass gently introduces herself with a greeting. My unadorned cranium dips into a simple nod as this battle hardened frame turns to regard her. A welcoming smile flicks to life across my lips and chases aside any previous mark of concern or wariness, "Well met. I welcome thee interruption," the grin on my face hints toward a frail effort at humor. Fina looks down from their shared meal, traces of blood and intestine cling to her flaming breast. She huffs at the newcomer.

This amber lass was unfamiliar. Another newblood to swell our ranks? "I am Midas," there was a lapse, I hesitate for a moment, then add, "Czar." A title wasn't usually something I expressed upon first impression. Kri had felt the need for ranks and embellished names to be pointless in the grand scheme of things. Lately though the lack of ranking seemed to only add confusion and disrespect. Setting: Night, near a pool and waterfall. Timber and vines close by.

Attack: 0/3
Word count: 311
OOC: remember to get your stats :') we can't spar until you do.
@[Aliyah]

MIDAS

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
Closed for non-response