the Rift

you're going down [histe]

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

"Take her to Dragon's Throat! Find healer!" Einarr commanded, his bark erupting in the air and cracking the eerie silence as Histe slid to a stop. A few of the rocks and rubble that the had kicked up bounced off his solid, straight legs. He snapped his wings open and stopped his forward momentum, haunches bunching and bending beneath him as he popped his front end off the ground in a determined rear. Wild, cloven hooves shot out intensely for the mare's head, wanting to smash in the left side her damned skull through unrelenting bludgeoning. Einarr was a force to be reckoned with, a warrior of relentless fury and a great, working mind of tactic and ability. His eyes burned with pitiless rage, bearing down on the scarred bitch like white hot coals beneath the flames which was his prowess.

From the corner of his eye, the ebon stallion watched as Megaera, a warrior of his newly found homeland, stood as a shield between the child and her dam. He was suddenly thankful for her to be here, though whether it was for her or an adult in general was truly unknown, but it did not matter--she could help Rhoa, their Sultan's son, take his offspring to safety. The wind howled and the sky churned overhead, and Einarr knew exactly what was coming. Panic flashed behind his black eyelashes and he turned his body in towards Histe more, and surged forward. His teeth unsheathed from beneath his lips and they rocketed out to snap at her throat once more. The desire to bring her demise, her desecration, her burial was a heavy blanket of heat and rage across his body, sending his muscles to shake despite his undoubted resolve. Einarr would end her.

The rain, however, did not sprinkle, trickle, drip at first as it had in the forest just weeks ago. No, now, it downpoured. The acid jumped across his back and the stallion screamed out in pain. He suddenly lowered his head, moving his wings to tuck his face beneath their massive canopy, and he continued to push forward, hoping to crash into Histe's left side and send her reeling. He needed to distract her, to end her magic, so he could kill her.

[WC: 377 | PC: 1/3 | His scream of pain is him using his rank magic: Battle Cry.] @[Histe]

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
H I S T E

"Take her to Dragon's Throat!" Histe screamed at the stallion, mocking his orders to the mare and colt that had showed up. "Now I know where to find it after I kill you!" White hot rage bubbled in Histe's chest. The child was hers and hers alone. His part had been completed in mere minutes while she went for months carrying the child inside of her body. It hadn't leeched off of him, hadn't made him fat, hadn't kicked him. He had no right taking the child from her. If she wanted to kill it she could damn well kill it.

Acid sizzled as it hit her flesh but her deadened nerves kept her from feeling much more than a pinprick. Einarr was not so lucky if she could tell anything by his scream. It was that scream that rattled her to her core, chased her rage away and replaced it with .... fear? was that what she was feeling? Fear? Her? FEAR? How could she when she wasn't scared of anything? Her ears fell back against her head and she stepped back, unsure of what was happening. "Merikh?" Her head turned and she remembered he was gone as her gaze fell on her fallen companion. The bastard had killed him and had ripped part of her soul away.

Because of her distraction she was unable to avoid Einarr's attack. His body slammed into her and she slipped in the slushy, acidic mud. Her hind right leg gave out and she fell ungracefully to her haunches, her front end still supported by her front legs. The awkward positioning strained the muscles in her sides and shoulders, but the strained muscles were the least of the mare's worries. Her main focus was to end Einarr then find her child and end her as well. "Bastard!" The mare hissed as she scrambled to all four hooves. Her head shot forward, her flattened, bloodstained teeth snapping toward Einarr in an attempt to latch onto his throat. She wanted so badly to crush his windpipe beneath her teeth, feel his last breath wheeze out of his crushed throat. At the same time she aimed to scrape her front hooves down the stallion's forelegs. If her bite didn't work she wanted to try and cripple him, make him hurt and suffer. The motion, however, caused the strained muscles in her shoulders to protest and her kick was not as powerful as it normally would have been.
"."

ooc://
WC: 410
1/3
0 words.

have you seen blood in the moonlight?

Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

Einarr was a warrior of the desert, raised from his birth to give his all in battle.

Einarr was the Warden, the dealer of justice and punishment.

Today, Einarr would give this bitch what she deserved.

Death. Death would be her demise, her end.

Never before in the ebony stallion's life had he been so full of fury, of white hot rage that rippled across his breast and throbbed down his back and beckoned for revenge. Surely, he had been angry. He had been offended. He had been prideful and lashed out because of it. Nothing, however, was compared to the thrumming, the drumming, the pounding of pure, unfiltered vehemence that leaked from his pours at this moment. He was so wholly consumed by the desire to destroy and to devour. His muscles shook beneath his slick pelt, skin bubbling where the acid had been so unfortunate to lick, and he pressed onwards toward his goal.

Histe fell in the mud from his charge and quickly, the stallion flapped his wings down and backpedaled, trying to create a distance between them and avoid her teeth from clipping his flesh. His mind still churned, moved, gears clicking and whirring in a machine-like fashion to discover the best course of action. As the brindle struggled to her hooves, Einarr spun around and tucked his wings into his sides. He felt a burst of pain as the bitch bit down on the right side of his buttock and simultaneously raked a hoof over his gaskin. Talking in a sharp breath, Einarr reacted. Like lightning, his cloven hind hooves left the ground. His muscled, thick haunches propelled them powerfully in an attempt to crack into Histe. He hoped to smack her in her head, to dislodge her jaw and break bone. When he felt his hooves return to the loamy, acidic soil Einarr moved forward, legs rocketing in an attempt to create distance between him and the mare. His hind right let sputtered some, the pain stinging and radiating up into his spine. Einarr snorted, turning to the left to lead with his good side.

The pain that the acid rain caused made his entire body throb, and the stinging that reminded him of his new wound--bleeding from where her hoof had managed to clip just before his hock--sent a new wave of anger trembled and crashing over him. Wings snapped open and surged down powerfully, and the stallion lifted into the air. Low still, he attempted to charge mid-air back towards Histe, front hooves crashing downward. His ears were pinned and his eyes were narrowed, hoping his assault would bash the female's head and neck.

[WC: 442 | PC: 2/3] @[Histe]

Image Credits

pixel by sourful

Deceased
H I S T E

Anger. Dark, searing, scathing rage rippled throughout the mare's entire being, ricochetted off of bones, muscle, sinew, and magnified itself to a level that the mare had never before experienced. Fights had always been a game for her and she would play along, taking hits and throwing them back with no real goal other than to hurt her opponent. But this was no game. This was something more and Histe didn't just want to hurt Einarr. She wanted to rip his soul from his body. She wanted to beat him into the ground until he was nothing more than a mixture of broken bones, blood, and obliterated organs. She wouldn't even do him the honor of devouring his heart. No. It would rot in the sun before she touched it.

The bastard turned and the bite she wanted to crush his windpipe landed on his meaty ass. She growled agrily, ears flattening against her head as she aimed her hooves at his legs. One hoof struck true and she began to growl again because she wanted so desperately to peel the skin away from his legs. Histe was unable to hold onto Einarr as the stallion reacted to her attack. She snorted in surprise, her head jerking back as his hooves struck her chest. Air wooshed out of her lungs and she found herself struggling to suck in a breath to make her lungs expand again. That.... that fucking hurt but it was nothing compared the gaping, bleeding hole in her soul that had belonged to Merikh.

"You." She rasped, eyes flashing wildly. "YOU FUCK HARDER THAN YOU FIGHT." And she threw herself forward again, her gait faltering because of the strained muscles from her earlier fall and the most recent kick to her chest. Her muscles protested but Histe listened to no one, not even her body. She would keep going until her goal of murdering Einarr was accomplished. She howled angrily as he took to the air. He wasn't very high but the mere idea that he might even attempt to flee was more than maddening. Oh, but he wasn't going to flee; he was going to attack from the air and Histe could see it coming, but being the stubborn and slightly stupid mare that she was she stood her ground and even reared up to grab at his tail to try and yank him down.

"GET BACK DOWN HERE!" She screeched only moments before Einarr's hooves slammed into her neck. The force of it reverberated into her skull and she was sure that she felt her teeth rattling. The blinding rage she felt made the mare shake off the hit, her adrenaline not allowing her to feel the vertebrae in her neck that cracked! under the force of the hit.

"."

ooc://
WC: 464
2/3

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
Letting this remain open, since Histe is dying, but no VP will be to Einarr awarded for killing or winning the spar as the 3 week deadline has passed.

Time
Einarr

The inky stallion was too consumed by his rage to be brought down by her words. They were merely muffled screams in his ears, blood pounding and drowning out any definition she may have put behind them. Even if he had been able to hear her words for what they were, he would have paid no mind to them. The only thought that rattled around in his primal brain was kill, kill, kill. The love that he felt for the small, defenseless fae that had been skirted to safety by his herd mates wholly consumed his heart and blackened his lungs into raging embers when he watched Histe harm her. He could not let this brindled mare go on to cause more harm in the world. This was his doing, his fault, his seed that had created a child for Histe to hurt, and Einarr had to act to absolve these sins of the flesh.

Cloven hooves slammed down on the female's neck and Einarr grunted. No smile of victory or flare of glory showed, his face was as twisted with anger as it had been when he roared earlier. Despite his expression, the satisfaction that rippled through is body at a successful attack was still the same as it would always be. The pleasure would only amplify if she fell dead at his hooves, and he would dance on her grave. The stallion flapped his wings a few more times before closing them towards his side. He attempted to clear over her before landing, but he felt sudden pressure pulling down on his hind end. Turning his head around his shoulder with a rapid grunt, Einarr watched as Histe pulled down on his tail. Quickly, the stallion struck out with his hind hooves, an attempt at slamming them against her face. Front legs straightened some and braced for the impact of the ground. His landing was hard and as ungraceful as a landing could be, but he was out of the air and, hopefully, away from Histe's bite. Einarr assumed he had enough time to turn and face her due to her body being weighed down by the whisper of childbirth.

Turning around quickly, Einarr lowered his head some and charged towards the brindled mare. The inky stallion tucked his wings in tight against his ribs as he charged, to protect them from breaking any bones. The screams and protests of his body were no match for the screaming rage that pushed him forward. He would give attention to his wounds later, for now he needed only to end what he had started. Jutting his shoulders forward, Einarr made an attempt to slam directly into Histe and send her down into the loamy mud once more. Every muscle his body held twitched with the desire to stomp the life out of this mare, and if he could push her down to the ground, that was his intention.
[WC: 488 | PC: 3/3] @[Histe]

Image Credits

pixel by sourful

Deceased
H I S T E

No matter how much her adrenaline pumped or how angry she was or how much she wanted to ignore the strain she was putting on her body in the end she could not. Histe was tired, sore, and felt totally incomplete without having Merikh's dark soul intertwined with her darker one. Still, she pressed on, trying her damndest to ignore her body's protests. She grabbed Einarr's tail and yanked at it, trying desperately to pull him from the sky and slam him into the ground, but in her desperation she didn't think about his hooves. She didn't even take notice of them until they were flying at her face and by that time it was far too late for her to do anything. One smacked against the middle of her forehead and the other scraped along the left side of her face, the rough edge of it catching her eye and scraping across it. She let go of Einarr's tail and screamed, her head ducking down so she could rub her injured eye against her foreleg.

"You son of a bitch!" She screeched as she jerked her head back upward. He had used his time wisely as she'd panicked over her eye and when she finally looked at him with the one eye she could see out of, he was already charging. Already nearly on top of her. His greater mass along with the slick mud that her rain had created caused the mare to lose her footing. She slipped, flailed desperately as she tried to stay on her hooves, but in the end her side met the ground and she found herself looking up at Einarr.

"So this is how it ends, Merikh." She found herself thinking as Einarr reared and readied himself to crash down on her. "I'll see you soon, my friend." And he came down, his hooves crashing into her repeatedly until he'd reached his goal of stomping life out of her.

"."

ooc:// Histe is dead, woo!
WC: 326
3/3