the Rift

Trespassing [Alisier]

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

Was it a bad thing to be inconsiderate of borders? Lace mulled over the thought as he slowly made his way across the treacherous rocks that made up the landscape of the northern Throat. In all honesty, borders were a silly concept. To decide that here there's a herd land and there is neutral ground, and curse you if you overstep without permission.

Land has no boundaries Fajira told him and veered to the side, catching a spiral of warmer air that allowed her to rise effortlessly towards the vast sky. No lines, no names etched in earth. Silly fourlegs silly ideas. Earth cannot be owned.

He agreed, but to convince others of the same thing would prove difficult. Overall, his kind was very concerned with things like 'yours' and 'mine', and he could probably not be exempt from that. The vagabond had learned to live without such things during his long years on the road, though every now and then he found himself longing for something that he actually could call his own. Be it a place on earth, an idea, something he had crafted, it didn't matter as long as it was his to rule over, cherish and protect. At one time he had thought of Fajira that way, but when the dragon found out she had quickly rid his mind of those illusions. She was her own, and despite the bond that connected them and had done so since she was born, she still considered herself independent and claimed to follow him not because she had to, but because she wanted to do it.

Actually, it had been her idea to walk south this time. The warmth and the rocky terrain seemed to appeal to the dragoness, and Lace hadn't found a reason to protest. Thus they slowly searched their way deeper into unknown territory, painstakingly searching their way forth between slithering water paths that had long since dried and turned into a hard to navigate labyrinth. He hadn't gotten lost yet, but that was probably only because of Fajira and her uncanny ability to find the easiest path through the stone corridors.

It would be easier if you could fly she noted critically, making the gray-coated equine smile.
I would if I could, my dear he answered mildly, before letting the thoughts drift along the lines of the subject. To fly... soar through the sky together with his bonded, see what she saw. It wouldn't be too bad.

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden