the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Angel [Patrol]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Kaj had been around her lately, keeping watch over her as she had the baby inside of her belly. He had said she was getting stronger, and that once she felt comfortable after having the child that she could assist some of the warriors out on patrol. Of course, he didn't want her fighting (and she would probably refuse to anyway) and if a situation as such should arise she should send Valiance to go grab him (or anyone else who could fight). Alas, he still wanted her to do more, to show that he believed in her. And for that she was beyond grateful.

In a sense, she had already done patrols. You see, she was constantly patrolling the border near where her garden was - just not the entire border of the Edge. Kaj had given her a name, Murdock, but not much else. She supposed that Murdock might have been told about her, so for the moment she clung to the border by her garden, awaiting Murdock's arrival. And, while she waited, Valiance looped around to keep careful watch of Rue in Res' absence. She was certain that her daughter was with Kaj, Quilyan, Kahlua, or Alysanne. No matter who it was that she was with, anyways, she knew that she would be fine for the few hours the patrol would take.

So she stood, in one place, and allowed the glitter to accumulate from her mane and tail and then around her hooves. It was nice… to know Kaj thought of her as useful...

@[Murdock] -- Sorry it's so short, it'll get longer as we go. Brit gave me permission to say that Kaj told her to go patrol with Murdock (so it made sense IC; so feel free to like, have her normal location given to him - didn't wanna powerplay him and say he was already there since I've never RP'ed with you before/don't know him)
and SO EXCITED cuz I like, love your writing :D
Resplendence
Grace is just a weakness; or so I've been told
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love