the Rift

guess who's back

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Never thought you would see her again, huh? Well she enters back into her old home, that of which she left behind so many moons ago. With mind sharpened and her grasp on life and how things work, tightened by the damage and lessons of her experiences away from Helovia. She comes renewed - entirely different. No longer is she the little foolish filly. She still has her faults, yes, but damn has she matured. The beautiful thing follows a well worn path, her dainty slate grey hooves slipping into the prints of others before her. A slight smirk dances it’s way upon her ivory lips. Small ears flick to and fro, deep brown eyes, intensely brimmed with vibrant blue, dart across the landscape. Her steps are soft, but she moves with confidence. Swift movements lead her across the ground, her delicate head held high. "Well," She murmured, her voice light and song-like. "Glad to see you again, Heloviaaaa." The words rolled off her lips, like arsenic on her tongue, brimmed with sarcasm. Gaze narrowed, she halted, cocking her head to the right slightly. "My, it’s been soo long. Never again did I think I would step foot on your land, dear, beloved Helovia." Her voice became hushed, her gaze dropping to the earth before her. "But you’re my last resort. " She snorted, starting at a slow walk once again. Beautiful locks drug behind the lean mare, occasionally getting caught on a twig or branch, but quickly released by a small, well practiced, detangling-tug.

Her mind was fuzzy, memory of the Threshold not coming when she urged it to. Frustration set in as she could hardly remeber which way was the Basin, the Falls... A puzzled look encompassed her face, the wonder of how she could so easily forget settling in the pit of her stomach. No matter how hard she tried, she could not shake the cobwebs from her mind. She didn't remember her old home. Her only home. She had never been truly accepted here, but her love for the land was what ultimately persuaded her to return from the north. The north. Her skin crawled with disgust, and with a small grunt she banished the thought from her mind.

{ooc: anyone welcome, of course. thought i should try at coming back here to helovia. hope ya’ll enjoy the new and improved abi!}

walk"talk"

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
The queen of the Threshold is back again. The Tallsun heat was suffocating her, and the only respite seemed to be wallowing in the humidity and shadows of the Threshold. It also came with the added bonus that occasionally she'd come across a newcomer who just so had the inclination to return back to the Falls. Brownie points were an awesome side effect. As she walked even the snow around her seemed to be weighed down by the sun. Edgar sat quietly atop her head, quiet even in the midst of it all. The normally wild bird was even weighed down by such things. Hopefully their exploration would come to fruition.

It wasn't long until the scent of another drifted along in the humidity. It was distinctly memorable, but it was a smell that had been tucked into her memory. It was a memory that hadn't been unlocked since around the time the wraiths had taken the land. Why did this seem so... nostalgic? Edgar, even more interested than Elsa in what exactly was going on, took to the skies to find this mysterious horse before Elsa. It wasn't long until he had found the source, he perched on a tree above her and called out. It'd be easier to get Elsa there by sound rather than trying to direct her. He did have a birdbrain when it came to explanations.

A figure slowly came to form in her vision. It was a mare, equine, who looked oddly familiar. Why did this form plague her so? Racking her mind, there was no one from her past outside of Helovia. So, was this someone within Helovia? Elsa continued to move forward, not quite sure of how to catch the mare's attention. It was then that the sparks began to connect, the hair, the hair that had since fallen away from her wing. It was that face, that body, but, bigger. Was this...

"Abishia?" Her voice was quiet, but loud enough in the strangling silence of the Threshold. Was this the girl that had so long ago disappeared? If it wasn't, this was about to be awkward. It just seemed too familiar to not be her. Clearing her throat carefully, she paused. Edgar jumped from the branches, swooping down to look at this girl. It wasn't often that his bonded came across someone that she had actual feelings for. Those seemed to be reserved for Oxy, Shida and Auriel alone. No one else held this kind of admiration from Elsa.

@[Abishia] || haha so, I had to. Also, if you would prefer Elsa not remember her, let me know. ^^

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

The girl didn’t even notice the white mare come into the scene.
Completely unaware until a quiet, familiar voice shattered the
peaceful silence. Abishia jumped at the sound of her own name,
stepping back a few strides before even bothering to look at the
one who dared to crack the beautiful silence. Ever so slowly, the
girl looked up from the ground. As soon as her brown gaze meet the
white coat, the shades of blue, the wings, she couldn’t
hold back the gasp that escaped her lips. At the same time, a bird
of some kind swooped down from above, but Abishia was in so much
awe that she didn’t even flinch, better yet acknowledge the thing
that seemed to all of a sudden fall from the sky.

Feelings crashed over the mare, daring to topple her fragile frame
over with it’s furious blow. Shutting her eyes tight, she took in a
deep, shaky breath. Memories, oh the memories. Of death and
sickness, screaming, fear. It was all so gray, so dull and lifeless.
But hope was sparked in the child when this mare, this, Elsa
waltzed her way into that large, open cave that Abisha had called ‘home’ so, so long ago. Elsa had brought color and life to such a black and white world that literally drained the life from those that inhabited Helovia. When the child had felt so useless, surrounded by rotting carcasses of her old friends and danger at every turn, Elsa had brought love and comfort back into her life, she had gave purpose to a child who had never felt the warmth and love of another for longer than a moon, and Elsa simply did this by offering Abi her heart and loyalty. And Abishia had betrayed her. Abi had promised to never leave, to be Elsa’s sister. But no, Abishia had ran away from her problems. And look at her now, crawling helplessly back to the place that was the root of them all. Back to everyone (well, Elsa) who she had so heartlessly left in the dust.

Abishia shook her head slightly, opening her eyes to stare at the mare
once again. Her heart ached with love for the mare. Swiftly, she bent her head around to her mane, gently tugging the white feather from the curly
strands with her trembling ivory lips. A few unbalanced steps later, she stood nearly a mouse-length from Elsa. Her head lowered as she gently set the stark white feather on the ground before her long lost sister’s hooves. "I’m so sorry."

{YES! loving this. and of course, if it is fine with you, I would love for Elsa to remember just for the sake of a great thread! sorry for the delay by the way! @[Elsa] }

walk"talk"

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
It was the recognition that finally crashed against the memories in her mind. Her jaw clenched in a quick reaction, trying to hold back all the things that wanted to be let out. Elsa wanted to yell, to scream, to cry, to laugh, to be joyous. Did she had a right to feel this way? Not really, she hadn't exactly been the best "older" sister to her. She had one job; to make sure she was safe. What did Elsa not do? Take care of her. A knot welled within her throat, her emotions choking the very words out of her. Edgar though, began to pull her back out of her emotional distress. His calming vibes, for the first time, actually helped. He didn't know the ache of abandonment, but the little glimpses he got from within her heart tore him to pieces. In a sense, he was trying to pull it into himself to let her be free for a moment. The feelings that had welled up came to a simmering stop as she waited in agony for Abishia to say something.

Watching her place the feather down was almost sickening. It tore at her heart, did she not want her anymore? The white feather hit the floor with a silent explosion. Edgar fluttered off of her head, landing just on top of the feather and picked it up in his beak. He hopped forward then, jumping towards Abishia. Of course, he would need Elsa's help on this a little bit. He knew that Elsa didn't want her to give that up, it was a gift. Through rain or shine, it still meant Elsa would always come back for her if Abishia needed her. "Keep it." The words almost sound like a sigh, like a weight it being lifted off of her shoulders. "You're here now, are you coming back for good?" The question left a horrible aftertaste, threatening to ruin the rest if she didn't want to return. What would she be here for though? "I missed you." Her eyes glanced toward the ground, burrowing in it to try and hide her hurt. She was like an innocent child now, instead of being the older caring mother she was, she reverted back to her meek childhood.

@[Abishia] -flails- its so short ;-; but amg.

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.