the Rift

You can sharpen your knife,

Flemeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Into the Darkness, we all must fight
Mountains are crumbling Like statues of clay

""

The ice cold raindrops cut deeper into her freezing skin, it painfully stretches over each aching muscle. Her body was numb from the lack of heat, as if she was already dead. she could barely hear anything from the throbbing of her heart in her ears, good god silence is all she asks. the blood that pumps into sore limbs are slowly lacking the energy to continue. her boisterous wing flaps, thundering thumps and swoosh through the air were slowly spacing. each push was sucking all she had left. they are getting so painful that the next was almost impossible. This silent battle as being going on since this morning, but each time she thinks she will drop, she doesn't. She is a fighter, even if she does not know it yet. she continues as tears stained cheeks and swollen eyes ask only to lay herself to rest.

The up stir in the winds cause her to loose her control over her tired body. wings frantically flap to regain height but , it was like swimming upwards with a brick attached to one legs. she was flailing aimlessly , unable to bring herself into control . she dives down slowly loosing consciousness, everything was flashing from reality to the darkness. She prayed with a tired mind to which ever god had pity on her soul, please don't end this way. just as she was about to just let the darkness take her, the beautiful color of green captivates her. It reminds her of mother, this somehow gives her the energy she needs to resist the dark. She finely realizes the green was a forest, one she was about to crash dead on into. A thundering shriek escaped her lips as she tosses her head backwards.

Just seconds fallowed and she opens her wings, she is blown back by the parachuting effect her wings create. soft and strong feathers caresses the pockets of air as they try and slow their descent. the forest was getting closer and dead on, her speed as not yet reached a safe landing status. As best she could weaved through the branches, avoiding to be impaled by many of them. She let her guard down to quick , thinking all was good. when her front hooves dug to deep into the ground. she knew then when her rump was project upwards, she had thought to fast. in a sort of slow motion, her rear side flew over, her head tucking under. she tumbled into fairly thorny bushes on her back side, all four legs in the air. wings sprawled on each side and her head hung backwards, she refused to move as the sharp pain of each needle prickled and broke skin.

She thanked god, her mother she had not broke her neck on a tree, and thanked them for giving her another day to breathe without a purpose. she was bitter-sweet about her life, solitary since her mother died, not that being with her was any better. she slowly blinked, shocking blue eyes without pupils search mildly as she lay there on a bush of raspberries. She hoped no one had seen her, but of course with her luck, someone or even an army must have seen her. why did she always get into tough and embarrassing moments like this, and how was she to get out of this? She wiggled before wincing, she would probably stay here a little longer before ripping herself off of these bushes.

FLEMETH

Wicked witch Somethings coming

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css"></style>
White December

She hadn't seen all of the ruckus the filly had cause, no, but she had been there just in time for the finale crash landing. Steel eyes flicked immediately to the direction she had heard the rustling, and with slow steps she had begun in that direction, only to be stopped by a flurry of feathers and hooves appearing from the recesses of a raspberry bush. White receptors spun forward and locked onto their target curiously, a soft snort escaping smoky maw as she finally began to close in, trying to inspect the girl better.

Grey like she, stunning shades of blue highlighting the darker colors and making her eyes pop from that small head of hers. She was silent, studying closely and finally letting it click into her mind. She had landed wrong, and it had ended with her crashing and tumbling into the thorny bush with lack of grace. She didn't know how to respond to her, how to begin speaking to her or how to even address the situation, but she couldn't just stare at her either; unless she wanted to be accused of being a creep. Stepping some paces closer with feathered limbs, December eventually dipped her head, nickering to announce her arrival, before letting a calm, matter of fact statement escape her deeper vocals," It will only be more of a challenge to remove the thorns if you stay in there longer than need be." She wanted to tell her to come out, to stand up so that the mare could overlook the injuries, but knew that wasn't her place. Though she was naturally bossy in nature, she still knew her limits, and thus kept her emotionless expression on the filly, waiting patiently for any sign of life, or response, from the pegasus.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 298
Tag: Flemeth
OOC: Sorry for the blegh, she can't really see all of her yet so she can't really react; although she usually doesn't xD}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
"Oh my! I don't have the forethought to approach the filly quietly as the larger mare did. Instead I am a flurry of motion. I run towards where she fell into the thorny bush. "I have had a bad landing a time or two," or three, or four; but who is keeping count? "You will be sore come morning. But you will be fine." Even as I say it my heart squeezes a little in worry. She appears to be rather young and young bones are fragile bones. Although I have yet to have any goals of my own my maternal instincts are running rampant towards this filly and the predicament she has gotten herself into. My brow furrows as I wonder why she isn't somewhere with her family. At her age I had still spent my nights snuggled comfortably between my mother and father.

I circle the girl and the bush trying to figure out the best way for her to get up. "You are right," I cast my ears in the direction of the mare that towers over me but my eyes remain on the filly. "The longer that she stays the harder it is going to be to get up. Will you help me get her out of the bush?"

I barely give the mare time to reply before I volunteer her help. "We are going to help you! With the gentlest of touches I run my muzzle across the filly's flank. "I am Rei and the other mare is my friend.. with a friendly but apologetic expression I look to the mare that had come before me and I wait for her to introduce herself.

If she helps me now I will immediately consider her a friend and I also hope that introducing ourselves as friends will make the young pegasus feel more comfortable with our help. But I hope that the mare is not bothered by my forwardness.

"We are going to help you up and then we will eat every single berry off of this bush! Laughing lightly I move to stand near the filly's head. "How can we help you up? My charms clink together as I cock my head. Drenched by the rain water drips from the feathers lining my ears. This is quite the puzzle.
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Flemeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Into the Darkness, we all must fight
Mountains are crumbling Like statues of clay

""
Thinking she had thought wrong, about her crash being noticed. soft thumps of hooves told her otherwise, but only hinted her that one was on its way. Stranger or foe she could barely see with her current position. She twisted her head in a very uncomfortable way to see the approaching soul. the first thing that came into view was large hooves and thick legs covered in fuzzy hair. Oddly enough she restrained a soft giggle, the thick feathering around who's ever legs seemed so soft like blades of grass. " It will only be more of a challenge to remove the thorns if you stay in there longer than need be." The strangers voice cut her offset dreaming. The strangers voice was gentle, refined and differently not rough edge like a male, so this must be a mare. Twisting her head to strain her neck to see the mares face, she is surprise to find it gentle and wise looking just like her voice, and the mare was probably right about her lay around in the thorns, probably the only thing she understood was that, challenge, lay thorns. " i .." Before she could mutter any logical responses to the first mare. "Oh my! another higher pitched voice interrupts her.

Tilting her head to see the other mare approaching, her voice had given her away just like the first. this one seemed move spontaneous and much more talkative then the bigger mare. "I have had a bad landing a time or two," The smaller mare starts before adding "You will be sore come morning. But you will be fine." She was probably right,sore she felt already, but hard a hard time understand most of her conversation. she already felt that her wings and legs had strained on their crash. she was obviously forgetting her manners and simply nodded, she wasn't one to talk as much. The talk with the two had stopped her thinking about her pain, but even with her light weight she was sinking and crushing more the bushes and they adding more thorns to her skin. she would probably come out looking like a cactus and probably walking as if she sat on one.

She watches as the smaller mare talks to the larger one, agreeing on the fact it was going to get harder to get her out. She practically jumps as the mare spins around and gladly says "We are going to help you! Fallowed by the mares touch which she froze. her muscles turned into stone and she tensed. she was readying herself for a bite, for the pain and for ivory teeth to break skin. She even closed her eyes, remembering how much it hurt to be bit on the flanks. She cracked open an eye when the smaller mare presented herself. Rei, she had not yet snaked a sharp bite on her yet, though her defensive tensing had not yet subside. Friends, this word was foreign for her, the meaning empty. maybe to curious for her own good she asks in her broken voice "Friends? Good?" Unsure if this meant something good or bad, clueless she could barely understand what ever they said. she was poor in the common tongue, she was in a world of ignorance and this is way she was always alone, enable to make others understand her.

She had started to lower her defenses until the mare pronounced Eat among words she could Barely understand, She squeaked in fear. Terror was the only emotion building up, blinding her common sense. she fought and wiggled to get out of the bush, probably aggravating her wounds already. she literally flailed with her wings and rolled off. The pain was throbbing her numb, adrenaline pumped loudly in her veins, her heart ready to throw itself out of its cage. "No, no eat me" her voice broke from the upcoming sobs and hiccups. they were two against her and her wings far to sore to even be able to take off, even her legs to tired to run. her wings fell limply against her, the rest sprawled on the ground. she was beat, tired and hurting with no way of knowing they meant no harm.

FLEMETH

Wicked witch Somethings coming

@[December]
@[Rei]

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
<style type="text/css"></style>
White December

Suddenly a small head poked out from the bush, looking at her with curious eyes. She seemed to be registering her surroundings and who was with her, giving the mare a quick glance before being interrupted by the new stranger. The sound of the cheery tone nearly made December cringe; she could already tell the owner of it was gonna be shittin' rainbows and vomitting sunshine. Steel eyes turned to see a beautiful pegasus mare, practically prancing as she approached the filly concerned. She was rambling on about something, most likely trying to use her persona to make the girl feel more at ease, but all it gave the grey was a headache. She snorted, trying to simply let the woman speak what she wanted and get the filly settled before they began talking again. Only suddenly this Rei was addressing her now, calling her friend and volunteering her to help her out. Ears flattened instinctually out of surprise, eyes looking to her and penetrating into her soul, despite that stoic expression leaving nothing to interpret her irritation.

The spotted ball of energy was moving in without thinking, touching the filly in an attempt to move her and expecting December to help. She was about to, but the sudden stiffness of the blue and grullo's muscles caused her pause. Looking her over, analyzing the expression on her face, and concluding what was causing her such a sudden change in mood she stepped forward, not touching the filly but protectively standing at her side, eyes now on Rei and speaking in that same tone, a stern edge to it," Stop. She doesn't like you touching her. You can't assume someone is willing to make contact."If the speckled pegasus happened to object; December would have now qualms smacking that grin off her face. No one was that happy; it was unnatural to be so; she had to be faking it. Or really high on something.

Either way, the ivory damsel was not in the mood to be assaulted by such spastic joy, and if she could find any excuse to make it end she would. Only when the filly finally spoke her little fantasy of kicking the older mare in the face vanished, to be replaced by a look of mild curiosity. She spoke as if the words she did say were new to her, something to be learned and understood. She couldn't speak their language, meaning that Rei's ramblings had been additionally meaningless. Blinking long lashes December listened, ears pricked forward and eyes staring down at the girl, before responding calmly," Yes. Friends good." She was no longer paying attention to the Throat member (which she learned when her scent filled her nares), only turning so she was facing the girl at the front now, expecting her to eventually grow tired of looking at them and attempt to free herself from the clutches of the bush.

Suddenly a squeak escaped her, terror filling her expression and her body thrashing violently. The mare wanted to step in and help, but when one was scared what they needed was space, not closeness. She took two steps back, watching as the battered body rolled out of the bush finally, her words suddenly causing the woman's eyes to soften kindly. She had misunderstood, and now they had scared her. How this girl reminded her so much of the painted girl that ripped her heart from her chest. Smiling ever so slightly, it still a rather awkward thing on her grey complexion, she lowered her massive skull, removing her threatening size any way she could. She took only one step closer, a gentle whiff of her nostrils blowing out air towards her, before she was speaking slow; even words once again,"No eat. You're safe. I am December. We can help you... with your um... owies?" What the fuck did girls that spoke a different language call injuries? The childish word had been so foriegn on the mare's tongue, and she didn't know if she liked how it felt when it left her vocals. She had always had a rather articulated vocabulary, and so now speaking to this girl who knew nothing made her irritated on a different level. Talking was hard. Period.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

{WC: 708
Tag: Flemeth Rei
OOC: Tier forgive me I love you and Rei. December doesn't xD}

image credits

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Everything in me shatters at the filly's reaction. Eyes filled with remorse I jerk black as if kicked by December's words. My ears flatten against my head in shock, hurt, and a wave of guilt. The rain still pours down around us and I wish that it would wash me away.

This filly reminds me of those in Lytninia that had hid in the shadows. They lived their lives unseen and in a lot of ways that is how they had wanted it to be. All because they were born with the wrong color patterns. I could have been one of them. I had been saved by my mother's love and status paired with the doting devotion of my father. I am not sure that this girl was at the mercy of either. Coldness fills my limbs as I wonder what made her this way. It numbs my senses to everything around me but her. The filly is the only thing that matters. I will not be able to rest until I see her smile.

"No eat," I want to make myself as small and as still as possible. A laugh bubbles from my throat as I lay down. I hadn't checked where I had chosen to lay down and I had flopped right over into a puddle. A small sprinkling of water spreads around me, mingling with the rain. I look up quickly to see if maybe the girl noticed and found some amusement. I don't want whatever tragedy that she has seen in life to blind her of the laughter that can be found in every moment. If it would make her smile or laugh I would flop around into every puddle in this area. "See? No eat. Friends." My voice has gone as soft and gentle as can be. If I cannot caress her with my touch I will do so with my words.

It is a strange sort of jealousy I have whenever the mare lowers her head and steps towards the filly. I want to move closer her also. But I could not handle being responsible for her fear again. I have attached myself to her in a way that seems to tie all of my emotions to her.

Hearing the grouch name herself somehow changes how I see her. No longer do I focus on the look she had given me, instead I drink in the kindness that lightens her eyes a little as she speaks to the filly. I smile to myself as December confirms a belief I have always carried; no matter what their appearance is like and despite any personality flaws, every single being has kindness in their heart.

OOC: You're fine! It'll make for an interesting thread.
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.