the Rift

[OPEN] Even If Everyone Screams No

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

My head looks out into the cold tallsun morning, blue eyes blinking the blurriness from my vision. The morning is beautiful, and I watch it with mild interest, the blue of the cool lake covered in mist in the early morning light. The water was warmer than the air I stood in. Slowly, my head turns to look inside the cavern that I resided in, searching for my ever growing child, but I am met by an empty bed. Either she had risen and left earlier this morning or she simply had not came home last night. I sigh softly. My child was growing by the day, her body shooting up like the beautiful sprout she was, her mane and tail growing into luxurious locks, her horn protruding out in a pearly white against her black locks. She was growing older, almost a year, and its funny how fast time flies. She becomes more independent, leaving out in the morning to find herbs, or to follow the newest Lady, Ophelia. She seems to have taken a liking to the beautiful mare. 

Groggily, my head turns to look back outside, before shuffling down the pass into the valley. I do my morning business, I eat some grass, and then I lumber my way to the lake, my long legs carrying me into the water, covering my hoofs. My head lowers my muzzle into the water, drinking in the cool liquid. I relish in the feeling of the water rushing down my throat and trickling into my stomach. After I take a long drought, my head lifts, water dripping gently off my muzzle. My eyes lock on the hot springs, and oh that sounds like a brilliant idea. My legs pull into a trot, shoulders pulling, haunches pushing, until I reach my destination. I enter the warmth, embracing the darkness. I pick my way into the hot springs, letting the hot water rush over my body, covering my back, my inky tail floating in the water. Yes, today was going to be a good day.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Bolverik]
Words;; 343 words
Notes;; Don't feel rushed to reply, but I figured I would throw this up while I had the time :D <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!