the Rift

[JUDGED] Salt Smarts [xLena]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

I am left waiting for some time, my mind lingering on things that diminish my confidence, The quiet killing me. When my opponent finally arrives... Her confidence seems lower than mine. She does not bear the posture of one ready to fight, instead one who has forced themselves into it, and regretting that decision. I can only feel sadness for the beautiful healer. She was the one to heal us soldiers after all of our battles, to see the wounds caused by fighting. The ugly gashes that she turned time back, into perfect flawless skin.

Her attack is graceful, starting off delicately, gaining in speed but elegance. You can't deny that the girl has style. 10 points for style, but what of her attack. She is at my front, before moving to my left. My haunches bunch in preparation to move out of her way, yet I am underestimating the time healers speed. Her head snakes out just as my front end begins to lift, and ouch. She's got me. What was meant as a bite sears in pain, but I relish in it. This was part of the fun of the fight. my royal blue's flash in pain, and excitement, if only for a moment before lowering myself to the ground with a heavy thump. I am not one to linger however, and I am spinning to my left, haunches bunching under my frame, to propel me forward towards to retreating hind end of Lena, one hip screaming in protest at this action.

I'm fast too, Songbird. My pearly white open wide, I snap my teeth closed on what I hope is the flesh of the haunches. It's a risky attack, and many scenario's could come to play, but it's worth the risk... If only to get this spar finished for the Time Menders sake.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Lena]
Words;; 306 words
Notes;; Attack 1/3: Sialia spins to the left to follow Lena, attempting to bite at her left hind cheek.

Injuries: The roll was a critical hit, sooo -> Has a nasty bite on her left hip, that while not bleeding profusely, hurts quiet a lot.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Sialia - 03-08-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Lena - 03-08-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Sialia - 03-09-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Lena - 03-12-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Sialia - 03-19-2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Lena - 03-28-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Sialia - 03-30-2015, 02:02 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Lena - 04-03-2015, 06:55 PM