the Rift

[JUDGED] Salt Smarts [xLena]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

The reaction from my impact is not what I had expected.

As I turn towards my opponent, I catch what seems to be the tail end of her stumble. For a moment I think she might fall- and she nearly does. I watch in anticipation as the songbird's front legs crash down on the earth, But within seconds, in an awkward motion Lena pulls herself up again.

For a moment after she pulls herself together, she is still, frozen almost. My ebony ears flip forward, watching the time mender curiously. What was going on in her sweet mind? Then Lena drew a shaky breath, and her head turned to look at me. What was to be her next attack, Hm?

Then she is moving again, however not nearly as fast or limber has she had before. No, my attack had shaken her. Bruised her. But she closes the distance still, with her kitsune by her side. Then the most odd thing begins to happen. She starts to sing.

Confusion curls through me. Come on! This isn't a singing contest! But her voice is not cheery, not at all. No, it's dark, foreboding, and it makes me uncomfortable. I am shocked into being still at the creatures singing. Was she daft? However I am swiftly jerked into action, as a singing burning sensation hits my back, one right after the other. My haunches curl beneath me, trying to get out from under the cloud of burning rain, but I am not shooting forward with the same velocity as the muscles twitch in agony, the nerves of my spine not wanting to listen due to the distraction of hot hot hot!

As I scoot from underneath the falling embers, I move back to a trot, my head hanging low, a loud snort shooting from my nostrils as I try to control the writhing muscles of my back. Once I marginally got control again I turn my body towards Lena, for my final attack and I pick up a painful canter, between my stinging hip and my writhing back I am not fast nor limber either. I move towards Lena, head on, Head down and as I finally reach her, I dodge to the side slowly, as my lips and ivories reach out to bite at her shoulder, teeth snapping, though with flesh and bone, I don't know, before pulling away, only to slow my gates to a trot and a walk, then finally a halt. I keep turned away for a moment, my eyes closing for a couple of seconds, exhaustion achy in my muscles, and my back still stinging from the burning embers. I evaluate my injuries, and my evaluation is that never underestimate your opponent. You may just be surprised with what they can do. Finally my head turns to look at Lena, one final time, and I nod in her direction. It is courteous, and frankly I don't care on if I got her or not. A smile is on my lips, as I do so, before my larger frame turns towards the hot springs, and slowly I lumber my way to them to soak and think on the things I have learned.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Lena]
Words;; 534 words
Notes;; Attack 3/3: After shooting forward from under Lena's fire magic, Sialia turns to face Lena head on, picking up a slow canter. As she approaches the Songbird she dodges to the right and bites at her right shoulder, before pulling away and heading straight then coming to a halt.

Note: I'm not really sure where Lena is at, So I'm just going with that they are still head on with each other, because you never specified on if she stopped or continued forward after using her magic ^^ I hope you do not mind!

Injuries: The roll was a critical hit, sooo -> Has a nasty bite on her left hip, that while not bleeding profusely, hurts quiet a lot.

Has a small nick on her right hind leg, just above the cornet band, and a bite on her barrel. Both are fairly non bothersome and do not inhibit Sialia.

Has a few burns along her back and hips, That sting rather awful, causing Sialia to move much slower and not as deftly, and with much less power.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Sialia - 03-08-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Lena - 03-08-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Sialia - 03-09-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Lena - 03-12-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Sialia - 03-19-2015, 02:19 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Lena - 03-28-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Sialia - 03-30-2015, 02:02 PM
RE: Salt Smarts [xLena] - by Lena - 04-03-2015, 06:55 PM