the Rift

[OPEN] Rome was built in a day... wait what

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

She had been gathering supplies the moment she had come up with the idea. Ever since rising to Gladiator she had noticed how poorly she knew her fellow herd members, a point well made by Cera during their spar. She had been trying to keep tabs on her warriors, but without fighting them herself, she wasn't well versed on their skills. She'd also noticed when she and Gaucho had witnessed the fight between Bucephalus and Cirrus, it had been difficult to spectate.

She wanted to solve these dilemmas, and she had the answer - an arena.

Although she'd never admit it, the sandy fighting pit on the island (which she still hated, even though ti was gone) had subconsciously inspired this idea. They already had copious amounts of sand here though, so then she thought a wreath of cactus might be nice, which would provide a well earned poke for anyone who went beyond the boundaries of the fight, an added bonus for honing one's skills. Ampere had tried her hoof at gardening, but every attempt at replanting the cactus had ended in sparks or...decay; and a bit of fire water from the spiny innards.

Frowning, Ampere had wondered what else she could do, when the idea literally blinded her. A bit of metal on the ground reflected the sun into her eyes as she strolled through the desert, working on her water finding skills while she thought on her patrol break. At first she discounted the metal, but after passing by it, the idea struck her. The crafter! They could make the arena for her out of metal, twisting it into spines like the cactus, but preserving it with the shiny substance of the ground. Grinning, the Mother of Companions had immediately set to work finding as much metal as she could. Using her magic to hunt for the electrical pulse that existed in all things, but was particularly strong in metals, she hunted, and tug, and pulled, and pushed the metal from the sands and the rocks. She piled the ores on a palm leaf, carting it around the land by mouth and magic until she was dripping with sweat.

Was it enough? She had no idea how crafting worked, but she'd have to call upon Cera. Would he accomplish it for her? She could help him, or at least she was willing to. If the metal was enough, she could clear a spot of land from all debris, even out the slopes of sand and rock, to give him a blank slate upon which to work.

Hustling around the desert with excited anticipation, Ampere searched for the crafter, pausing occasionally to dig out a spot int he sand where the metal was calling to her. She answered by whistling out her own tune.

[I'd love an arena! doodle by Tribby So Ampere will help clear a big area of debris, and then I was thinking metal brambles encircling it and some metal trees with wide branches interspersed in the brambles, for pegs to perch on :P I am envisioning kinda like a football field size??? Will be used for DT spars and DRAGONBALL! IDK which part of the DT yet :x closer to the entrance, or the south side? Closer to the oasis, or the beach?

@[Cera] or @[Bucephalus] for crafting!
@[Megaera] because you showed interest? and @[Astrasza] for warrior intro ;D]

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

"Mind if I ask what our lovely Gladiator is doing?" Bucephalus trotted up, ears pricked. He had been watching the blue, wary about approaching after they parted on... well moderately ill terms, but eventually curiosity and determination won out, and he found himself walking over.

He saw where Ampere had drawn the metal from the earth, and tilted his head, even more curious now. What was the mare trying to accomplish, other than make the sands incredibly shiny? Azeeza squealed in delight and darted down, carrying off a piece of the shiny metal in her beak and hopping around with her prize, before she plopped it on the ground and promptly sat on it, eyeing both Bucephalus and Ampere as if daring them to touch her shiny.

"You're drawing up metal... for what purpose?" He walked to a piece of metal, rolling it under his hoof, ears pricked towards her. Had she somehow taken an interest in crafting? Unsurprisingly the Morningstar quickly dropped that idea. The prospect of having the blue work in the mines and shape metal was...queer at best. Idiotic at worst.

Azeeza eventually grew more curious about what Ampere was doing, and she fluttered towards the blue, peering at the hole the mare had pawed in the sand, head cocked before she looked up at Ampere, then at the black, an obvious frown on her face, orange brows pulled down over golden eyes. "Don't look at me love, wait for her to answer." He shrugged, earning an irritable click from the falconet, who took wing and fluttered off to find something to eat, abandoning the two pegasi to their, as she saw it, strange and utterly stupid ways.

Of course she also kept watching them, as curious as her bonded as to what the blue was doing.
Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Though Ampere likely did not have many admirers, she'd gained one oddly enough through physical harassment. Cera was a loving creature at heart, withered and broken though it had been, bitter with resentment and abandonment by the time Ampere had chased him down and made him plead uncle. Oddly enough, formidable opponent though she was, Cera had never actually felt fear when they'd fought. Somehow, despite her venomous words and gruff attitude, the message had been received. They were family, no matter how little they saw of each other, how little they knew of one another. And when he'd limped away, their shared blood staining the sand for the meager hours until the tide washed it away, he had burned. With rage, with despair, with confusion. Only when he had woken the next morning did he realize that those flames had burned away the husk of who he had been, and he had finally stepped up to the mantle he deserved, the Golden Prince at last.

Cera had felt as if the name bestowed upon him by the others of the sands was unfitting, humble and shy in the face of their adoration and respect. Yet he finally felt as if maybe he could be worthy of the moniker, if not right in that moment. So he had set out on eager hoof, head tilted high and feeling as if the entire world had disappeared from his shoulders overnight. There were still endless wraiths that hounded him, but he felt as if the sun had finally been renewed inside his soul where it belonged.

Where once flying had been a punishment, a way to make his limbs and body sore, it had finally been reclaimed as what Cera lived for. What he loved, what he was born for. And it was from his vantage point that the beautiful blue who had unwittingly saved his life fell beneath his gaze, seemingly radiant to him. He dipped without the notion that she may not want him there, alighting mere strides from Bucephalus with an ease that only came from his slight frame and minimal weight.

"Ampere," he greeted warmly, radiating from the inside out, a mini sun in his own right. He hoped she saw it, recognized the achievement as hers. He would not thank her with Bucephalus nearby, if only for her sake. It was a private matter, and as such deserved further privacy in the future. Only when he glanced around did he notice the chunk of metal, and already the itch started up in his veins, the need to take the shapeless thing and make it something beautiful, something useful. "Well you've two crafters at your side, should you need us," Cera said pleasantly, eyes alight with the passion that had always driven him down the path of craft and creation.

image credits
Table by Nicole (Niki)
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
Megaera & Mordecai
maybe i need the cracks in my skin, emotions are hard to carry
maybe i need the strength in your eyes to cut through the morning time

Megara had to keep reminding herself to walk slowly. It felt strange to walk everywhere, to not take wing in the morning to go and patrol the borders. It felt strange to wait, and rest and watch and care, for all her waking hours, for one tiny little creature. Gwaihir had been so much more mobile, even from the start, and with the young eagle Meg had never felt restricted in her day-to-day life. She had been a caregiver for the chick, a protector and a friend, but until Mordecai she had not been a mother.

Most mothers had months to prepare themselves, time to come to grips with the changes in store, but Meg had had no such warning. It had been natural to intervene, to protect an unknown child from a physical threat, but the mantle of motherhood (so unnatural to the warrior) had been placed upon her in a matter of seconds by the God of the Earth. It only been two days since she had returned from the God’s shrine, but the stretch of hours since then had been some of the most difficult but precious hours of her life. Though was still terrified of the prospect, Meg knew there was no other course for her than to accept, and Mordecai made that easy. The bright heart of the warrior was already lost to the little girl. She had kept herself and the little filly tucked away in the thick of the oasis and had managed to avoid everyone but Einarr for that time, but Meg knew she could not shelter the girl like that forever and so they emerged for a first excursion together.

Meg moved much slower that she normally would have, she had marched the girl all the way from the Heart only hours after her birth and was not intending to repeat the exertion for Mordecai. She murmured encouragements and nervously trying to keep the girl in her sights as she moved. Upon her shoulder, Gwaihir (now quite large but still sprouting tufts of fluffy down amongst the glossy dark brown feathers) rode, eyeing the filly with a critical golden gaze. He still hadn’t adjusted to the idea of sharing his Meg with someone else.

Meg hesitated when the spied the small group gathered. Normally she would have approached at once, but now with Mordecai in tow she wasn’t so confident. She looked down to smile at the precious girl, trying to bolster herself just as much, “There’s my strong girl! Ready for a few new faces?” She moved toward s the group, calling as they neared. “Cera! Well met, my friend.” She greeted him warmly and sent a nod to the other two she came to a stop. “Ampere, Bucephalus. Good to see you both as well.”
Lines and shading by BronzeHalo
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
Megaera & Mordecai

Mordecai had been comfortable with her and Meg tucked away in the oasis, just the two of them and Einarr, but in the two short days that Meg had been able to feed her she had flourished. She had proven to have quite the appetite and regular feedings had given the girl the energy she had lacked with her sparse feedings from Alija. Those sparse feedings, however, seemed to have taken a toll on the girl and gave her the single minded goal to eat as much as she could whenever she could. At times she would try to nurse even when Megaera was walking and, more often than not, it didn't work out well for her.

As they moved from the oasis she attempted to nurse and would snort in agitation when movement didn't allow her to do so. “Maiiiiiii.” She whined plaintively, willing Megaera to stop moving and allow her what she wanted, but the bay mare seemed to have her own mind set on something. The dark filly snorted again and trudged along, secretly waiting for the perfect chance to get more milk from her mother. The chance came when Meg hesitated upon seeing a group of horses standing together, but the chance did not last long. Mordecai only was allowed a few swallows of milk before Megaera was moving again and her food source was taken away. She stood for a moment, watching Meg before scurrying after her.

As she made it back to Megaera's side she looked up to find that the bay was looking down at her. Mordecai's ears rotated forward at the sound of her voice. Meet new faces? She blinked then looked at the black and blue mare, a dark stallion, and the painted stallion. Each of their names was said and when Meg's voice faded into silence Mordecai shifted, her gaze moving from the three standing to Megaera and, deciding it was as good a time as any, the girl ducked her head beneath the warrior and began to nurse again.

“.”

ooc://
Mai - mother

the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Heaving chest of the sea
Carry both of us
Carry her, carry me

As the stallion rose with the sun it was hard to pull himself away from his daughter's side. He watched her sleep for a long while curled at Megaera's side, listening to her breaths come in and out. His heart swelled when he looked at her, and his stomach twisted darkly when he thought of how her mother could have wanted to cause her harm. The Earth God blamed Einarr for the actions, but he was not ashamed at all for giving the acidic, brindled mare her demise. She deserved it for what she had done to his precious jewel of a daughter, and Einarr would kill her a thousand times over to protect his Mordecai. He still looked wearily at Megaera, trusting her more and more each day as she developed a love for the girl, but still knowing that she didn't want what the Earth God gave her. It was hard for Einarr to leave them alone when his duty called him to patrol the borders, but it was a must. It was necessary. This desert herdland was his to protect just as his daughter was, and he would just need to trust Meg to hold that mindset as well.

The black stallion stretched his wings to the sky and took to the morning patrol, but his mind continually danced back to the delicate, black filly.

At the end of his time, Einarr circled around the Throat, eyes sweeping across the sands for the bay and the black. He found them, finally, but they were not where he had left them. The stallion landed in a flurry of black feathers and sand, and quickly made his way to Megaera's side. He stood over the little filly as she suckled greedily, and gave a nod to the bay warrioress before he turned to Ampere. The stallion briefly put his nose down to touch Mordecai's withers before he moved to see the blue and black commander. "Einarr patrol north, all is well."

EINARR

aud is a boss

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

The falcon entered her attention before the Chancellor did. He seemed hell bent on aggravating her with that damn bird every chance he got. Azeeza's presence was a constant reminder of the wedge that Ampere had placed between herself and @[Bucephalus]. Although he certainly handled the issue better than Gaucho had, at the time, maybe torturing her with his pet was his passive aggressive stab. Ampere had never been so harried by a companion before, in fact most seemed to detest her, a truth which brought am pain she could not always ignore.

Her blue gaze sharpened as the mischievous raptor took off with a shiny scrap, eliciting a snort.

Then again, perhaps Bucephalus wasn't sending the bird so much as allowing her to act of her own accord. Ampere had instructed him to give the child as much freedom as he could afford, given the chains that rattled with each stroke of her wings. The bright way he greeted her seemed to suggest as much, but she wasn't yet decided.

Lost in these thoughts, she watched him cross the sand, but didn't immediately register his question until the bird hopped at his legs with inquiry. The motion revived Ampere to the present, her sweat-laced head shaking away the ponderings. "Building," she responded simply, letting her smile drift slowly onto her lips as she let her vision dance in her gaze. She didn't expand further because then @[Cera] approached, and her smile widened. "Cera," she greeted in warm response, about to say her plans until he mentioned there were two crafters. Confusion drifted on her features, gaze turning from the golden prince to the morning star.

"You?" she asked of Bucephalus, the question weighted with nothing more than a need for an answer. He had always seemed to love the work of a crafter. She recalled the time he had showed her the Rotunda, proud of his attention to its lost art and decaying pillars.

@[Megaera]'s hailing caused Ampere to turn, squinting against the sun as the warrioress approached with a small shadow at her side. Ampere's confusion settled in deeper, not remembering the strong mare wearing the round belly of pregnancy. "Megaera," Ampere returned with a nod, her dark nose extending out to the foal drifting at her side. "And who's this?" she asked with a sly grin, one which only grew as @[Einarr] landed beside them. The foal certainly looked like him... how long had she been ignorant to their blossoming romance? Cera was right, she needed to get to know her family better, as evidence with Einarr's bussiness-like greeting.

"Maybe my vision will help," she thought, returning to the task at hand after nodding in appreciation to the dark warrior. "It so happens I have need of crafters," Ampere murmured, her head tilting back towards the Forger. "I gathered this metal in the hopes to build an... arena." She paused, slightly unsure of her vision now that she was saying it aloud. She thought it was a good idea, but was she walking in the same footsteps Gaucho had when he decided to blow up the bridge? Was she alone in this idea, or would it be worthwhile for the herd? Turning her gaze to each of them as she spoke, Ampere continued, measuring their thoughts. "I thought it would be helpful to dedicate an area to sparring... and watching. Don't you think?"

[I AM SO SO SORRY THAT I FAILED IN THIS THREAD T__________T but for the sake of finishing this before we lose our monthly magic, post order is a lie and I wanna move this along/wrap it up fast! <33333 @[Mordecai]]

Megaera & Mordecai

@[Mordecai] had certainly not seemed frightened of the strangers, only far more interested in her next meal. Rather than be sociable, she had gone straight back to nursing now that they were no longer moving. Meg smiled down at the girl, charmed once again by her every antic, supposing it was a child’s first duty to grow. Her daughter, she reminded herself, though the word still felt a bit foreign. While the semantics of the situation might still have been unclear, Meg’s feeling were not; She loved Mordecai more than anything, save maybe Gwaihir.

The adoring smile dropped when @[Einarr] joined them, as comfortable as Meg had become with Mordecai, the great stallion always seemed to set her on edge. Though she might not have said it in so many words, she was committed to the daughter, but the father was another mountain entirely. Megaera had seen just how dangerous the stallion could be, and his gentle devotion to his daughter still took her off guard.

She turned her gaze back towards the others when @[Ampere] spoke. The Gladiators sly amusement seemed to present itself as then next challenge of motherhood. As much as Megaera had protested that she was unsuited to the responsibility of raising a child, if anyone else so much as hited at it, they would have another thing coming. “This is Mordecai. Einarr’s daughter… and mine now thanks to the Earth God” There it was… the declarative Mine and there would be no challenging it.

Talked moved to Ampere’s ideas. Meg dark eyes moved from the crafters to the pile of materials the Blue had gathered. An arena? Turning spars into a spectator sport? But Megaera could see more than that… A place to learn, to train, a tool and a platform to strengthen Dragon’s Throat. A deep, appreciative laugh left Meg. “I like the idea. A Place to spar, to train... It can only help." For all the softness she had found in herself over the past few days, there was a longing to know, to prove to others that she was capable of being a mother and a warrior, and more importantly, to prove it to herself. “What can I do to help?”

[Is there still time?? GOGOGO!! @[Cera] @[Bucephalus]]
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

A group began to gather; Cera, Megeara and a dark foal at her side, along with a large black stud Bucephalus didn't think he'd seen before... or if he did it was fleeting considering all the socializing the Morningstar did. His attention went to the foal, and a pang of longing and guilt plagued him.

How long had it been since he'd seen Tempe and Breccan? His son had vanished off the face of the earth, and his daughter might as well have. Didn't help their idiot mother hardly paid a single brain cell towards their well-being. Buce's golden gaze moved from the foal to Ampere, listening as she described the arena but his attention was obviously not entirely upon her.

"An arena... Hmm, sounds like a good idea. A place for the herd to gather, promote more social gatherings. Mind describing it so Cera and I may get to work?" He shifted in place, a growing excitement building in his limbs. Azeeza perked up, then chirruped and fluttered across the sand, landing by Buce's legs and nestling against her prancing bondmate, his excitement fueling her own, her wings fluttering at the air.

"This will be fun, eh?" He looked to Cera, a grin breaking out across his refined features. Anxious to get started he moved, pawing chunks of ore together into neater piles, Azeeza chittering in excitement, helping Buce by grasping a chunk of ore in a foot and dragging it with her towards whatever pile he was working on, dumping it. She didn't notice his amused smile or that he generally moved the piece she brought into the correct pile.

@[Ampere] @[Cera] @[Megeara] @[Mordecai] @[Einarr]
GO GO GOOOOO XD
Can't Chain Me Down
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

A soft smile creased pale pink and cream lips as Ampere spoke his name, warm and friendly. His heart soared to hear the answering friendliness in her voice. He feared her lack of companions, and though he knew she was rather hot-headed and vocal about her opinions, Cera did not believe that was a reason for others to avoid someone or hate them. He would stand by her side as her brother and friend, would respect her ideologies as well as he could, and he would not abandon her. She had not left him to the darkness that had nearly claimed his soul, and he would return the favor as much as he could. Even if it was in the simplistic offer to craft something she clearly desired.

As she spoke, Cera kept one ear to her, the other to the approaching mare and foal. A bright smile broke across his face like sunshine splitting through overcast skies to see Megaera - and to hear she was a newly-made mother! Cera danced towards her, happily extending maw to greet his good friend with emerald eyes alight with happiness and quiet congratulations. "She is beautiful," he assured, warmth flowing in his breast freely. Glancing down at the little babe;s body peeking out from her mother's flank, happily nursing. Cera laughed softly and shook his head fondly. "I will have to introduce myself later. I'm sure Ryuu would love to meet her," the paint suddenly realized, eyes bright with the idea. Ryuu needed friends more than anything, and young Mordecai was the perfect candidate. Perhaps it would turn into a blessed kinship, one that would serve both children well.

Bucephalus commented on Ampere's description, and Cera shrugged his shoulders into a looseness appropriate for the task at hand, and he moved towards the pile Ampere had made, opposite the dark stallion. Ilaria moved to work as well, eyeing the bird companion Bucephalus had with interest, chittering at it on occasion to see if she could possibly befriend it as well. Cera rolled his eyes fondly and began pulling at the metal himself, shaping it into a scraggly tree shape. He glanced at Ampere for confirmation as he rolled it into view, catching Bucephalus's eyes before he spoke. "Perhaps we could ring the arena in these? Knee height so nobody could accidentally harm themselves, and instead of straight spikes that could be dangerous should a spar go out of bounds, it's blunt-tipped and has multiple spokes." The Prince could not peer into Ampere's mind and figure out what it was she desired, but he'd do his best for her nonetheless. She deserved it.

image credits
Table by Nicole (Niki)
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Megaera's acceptance of the idea, alongside Bucephalus' and Cera's willingness to help, bolstered Ampere's confidence in the idea. With a rough grin she returned their agreement, head bobbing in increasing excitement as what was only an idea began to rapidly gain speed and started to form itself. She had never given much thought to their crafters before, focusing so heavily on her own career path, which she found equally comparable to her childhood as a nomad. Fighting was just a survival instinct, but creating items had always seemed like a luxury - after all what they made only assisted in survival, rather than defining it.

Maybe there was still some truth to that for Ampere, but she had to admit, they didn't seem to work any less than she and her warriors, and they poured just as much sweat and pride into it.

Then Bucephalus asked the hard question, the one that defined him as a crafter, and her as ...not. Creativity was something she rather lacked in. Even if she had her rare moments, she wouldn't call herself imaginative or artistic by any means. So how the hell was she supposed to describe what this arena ought to look like? She didn't even know, inside of her head, much less could manage to make any words of it.

Thankfully Cera stepped in to rescue her, roughing up the metal into a tree and brambles. She had originally considered an arena made of cactus, so maybe taking that idea, but with metal...
"Yes!" she exclaimed excitedly to Cera, walking over to inspect the re-made metal. "Yes, yes, a big arena keeping in the fighters with something like cactus, or dulled thorns... a good reminder not to go out of bounds." She grinned, glancing at her two warriors near by. Maybe they'd be less thrilled now. "And maybe tall trees at a few places, with wide branches for pegasus and horses to sit and watch. So spines on the outside either, to make it comfortable for spectators." Ampere mused for a minute, and began dragging metal around to help them envision the size and its borders. "And two openings, on opposite ends, for the competitors to enter through! Horse-length or more?"

@[Cera] @[Bucephalus]

Megaera & Mordecai

Daughter… daughter…. mother… Mai… The honorifics, the familial titles, circled themselves in her mind and Megaera repeated them to herself, testing the weight of each. When they settled, she was surprised and pleased that they were not as frightening as before, not as foreign. Ampere, Bucephalus, Cera… not a one of them flinched or cast any aspersions at the idea of Megaera becoming a mother to this child. Cera had reached out to greet her as they approached, had been just and warm and open as ever he had been. Now remembered that Ampere had a young son as well, and that had not diminished the respect she commended amongst the warrior class. Meg had never thought Ampere less of a fighter for having a child, so why had the realms warred so much within her?

With that inaugural introduction over, and no parties worse for wear, a warm glow seemed to sprout from Meg, finally a spark of true hope that she could be both. She looked down at Mordecai and nearly sighed. She was beautiful. And in such a short time the girl had taken such a tight grip on her heart, Meg no longer felt the urge to try and shake loose. Dark eyes moved upwards to find her daughter’s father… Well, that was still a bridge to be crossed…

Talk of the proposed arena had Meg relaxing back towards her normal self again, though always one part of her mind remained on the feel on Mordecai at her side. She even laughed aloud at Ampere’s description of a spikey boundary. “That would definitely make in interesting, and an added challenge, I like it.” The blue mare began to set the metal pieces in motion and Meg moved forward to help her pull.

Tags: @[Ampere] @[Bucephalus] @[Cera]
Notes: Feel free to skip around Meg as this moves forward. PP allowed, she’s free to help with whatever. :D
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure

He listened as Ampere and Cera spouted off ideas, the blueprints for the Arena slowly forming within his mind. As the two mares began to move the metal Ampere had drug up the black walked behind them, mending and shaping the metal into brambles, blunting the thorns. To test them he pressed his dark coat against the thicket, grimacing.

"Yeah, that will keep someone in bounds." He snorted in amusement. The spikes wouldn't do any damage, unless one fell on them, in which case...

Ouch.

The trees were harder, at one point he actually took flight and hovered above the metal as he worked it, Azeeza twirling and playing through the air as her beloved worked. The sun moved along slowly in it's path, yet Bucephalus did not count the time, nor did he even pay attention to it. His mind was focused upon the work, and it remained as so until the final bramble was woven, the final spike blunted and shaped.

The Morningstar exhaled, head dropping down, nose brushing the earth. Sweat glistened on his hide, and the beginnings of a headache throbbed at the back of his skull, but he ignored all that, ignored the trembling in his legs and began to laugh. "Well, what do you think Ampere? Did we get it right?" He asked, lifting his head with a crooked grin at the blue mare. Azeeza trilled and hopped through the spikes, squeezing in and having a grand time moving through the barriers, something that brought a softness to his heart.

OOC: So sorry this post is utter crap :| x'D Least it got done. Apologies for minor powerplay, if need be I can change it

@[Ampere] @[Megaera] @[Cera]

Can't Chain Me Down
Image by Yewrezz :: Table