the Rift

a crown for the taking

Daenarys Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
DAENARYS
two years . blue roan . sixteen one hands . pintabian

The heat and humidity that came from the glowing fire in the sky was unbearable. All around her, the moist air clung and forced itself down her throat, making it hard to breathe. Despite the moist air, her throat was dry from lack of water and along with her dehydration, she was utterly exhausted. Every step felt like a mile, at this point. She had been travelling for days, trying to find somewhere to call her home. Her mother had used to tell her stories of a land far away called Helovia and remembering her mother's words, knew that this was the place she had to go to. The beautiful young blue filly made her way towards the threshold of Helovia.

Now that she was alone, without her brother's protection, she looked apprehensively at the surrounding trees and forest, wondering what was out there lurking. Not that her brother was much protection before, she thought to herself, thinking of his cowardice. She had no regrets of what she had done to him. He deserved it. He had always bossed her around and pushed her to her limits; now he had paid for crossing the line one too many times. After all, she was a princess, and no one would talk to her as such without punishment.

Despite her exhaustion, and the ungodly heat which over came her, she strode along like royalty. Her finely refined head was held high and her hooves plodded softly along the forest path. Her pale mane and tail flicked away the flies which swarmed around her, like tassels. As sweat began to lather her shoulders and neck, Daenarys thought back to where she had come from. There, in her family's kingdom the winters were harshly cold but the summers were mild. She loathed for home and wished to find somewhere like it. Perhaps if she could find this place, she could call it her home.

"talk"

Image Credit

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

It had been quite some time since the black's last trip to the Threshold... Whilst his herd needed so many things crafted, and he understood the rush, he couldn't help but sneak away some time to, perhaps, bring someone to the welcoming yet demanding arms of the desert. No other land baked it's denizens so, seemingly merciless and uncaring to the suffering of it's people. Yet no other land was as exotic, as beautiful and alive as the sands of the Throat. It was Bucephalus's opinion, of course, and on the journey here he could not help but reflect upon his own arrival to the borderlands.

Trees moved below, at a pace far slower than he was used to, however that was easily excused by the fledgling chick flying at his side. Azeeza's wings were strong, her body young, however she refused him whenever he tried to coax her to rest upon his back. The girl was stubborn, proud, and had the Morningstar hopelessly wrapped around her talon, and she knew it.

T'was not Azeeza, however, that spotted the regal grace of one bred from the desert down below. Excitement rose through Bucephalus's dark chest at the sight of a fellow delicate creature, and he tucked wings, gliding down towards the younger pegasus in a controlled dive. Wings extended, fanning the air to slow his descent before he landed with ease upon the grasses, bowing his head towards the filly, Azeeza alighting upon his feathered shoulders, her gold gaze studying the blue mare curiously.

"Good morning!" His voice was cheery as he raised his head, ears pricked towards her. She carried herself as a queen, graceful and light-footed, an equal match to his own restlessness shown in the way he constantly moved; a flick of an ear here, a hoof patting the ground, a feather rustling. It was his hope to charm the filly to the desert sands, to the home of their shared ancestors. "My name is Bucephalus, a crafter for the Dragon's Throat herd. Mind if I inquire as to your name?" He tilted his head, amused and curious.

@[Daenarys] Welcome to Helovia :D Would you like to be tagged?

Bucephalus
Art done by me
Table by Tamme<3

Feel free to tag Buce in all posts; permission is given for force against him provided it doesn't kill or permanently maim him(ask about the latter)

Pixel by Aud

Unregistered
DAENARYS

As her mind was wandering, she was pulled from her thoughts to the sound of something diving through the air. Her pale blue eyes snapped to look at the black pegasus stallion who had just landed in front of her. Startled, she took a step back, unfurling her large white wings in defense. Her heart rose in her chest in a mixture of surprise and a pinch of happiness at the fact that another creature was here. Now that he was in focus, Daenarys' pools of blue studied him, carefully. This stallion could either be like her foolish brother or her honorable father. Which one of the two, she was currently uncertain.

He had golden eyes, and large black wings with golden feathers. He was nearly the same height as herself, currently only a bit taller. He had the look of that which she had-- graceful and regal. The way he danced around, was quite restless but charming in a way. His golden feathers ruffled and Daenarys couldn't help but let out a small smile. He's very attractive, she thought to herself. Good morning! he spoke cheerfully, with what seemed like much confidence. As he pranced around her, Daenarys tilted her head and her small smile turned to a smirk. My name is Bucephalus, a crafter for the Dragon's Throat herd. Mind if I inquire as to your name? His amusement made her heart flutter and all the heat in this forest seemed to flush it's way onto her face. Damn these girlish feelings, she scolded herself playfully.

"Well it's in no way polite to swoop down on a young filly like that... Bucephalus," she let the name roll off her tongue, getting the feel for it. What an interesting name, she thought to herself. A.. unique name. "My name is Daenarys of..." she thought about including her previous home, as she was so used to introducing herself like royalty but decided it against it. This was her new start. No need for old customs, "...well of nowhere of importance anymore." She thought about the name of the land he had said he was from... Dragon's Throat. Well that doesn't really seem like anywhere pleasant. If anything it sounded hot and that was not the type of place she was looking for... However if that's where this stallion lived, perhaps she'd consider it. "Where's this... Dragon's Throat?" she playfully batted her eyes, smirking, "it sure doesn't sound pleasant."

"talk"

Image Credit

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
BUCEPHALUS
A soul that's withered searches to find
A blooming soul with pure heart and mind
And now I wait for your delicious taste to melt into me

The young mare takes a moment to examine him, and with a subtle smirk on his features he lifts his wings a tad, allowing her to glimpse his entire body. Whilst he was not layered with muscle as Gaucho, or hell really any other stallion in the Throat, he was lithe, more towards speed than brute strength. However at her words he couldn't help the grin that broke out on his features, and he dipped a head with a rumbling laugh.

"Do forgive this rude stallion, young Daenarys, for his trespasses." He lifted his head at her words, ears pricked and gaze curious. No where important anymore? Oh, how curious. Yet he did not inquire, just as he would hope she would not inquire about his home one day, even if said home seemed to have followed him from even beyond the grave.

"Well.... the Dragon's Throat is on an island. Annnddd happens to be a desert." He gave a light shrug. "T'is not entirely pleasant as of now; it's ungodly hot, but provided one stays in the shade during the height of the day, it's tolerable." He grinned again then. "T'is not for everyone, but I don't think one of our ancestry would be unable to cope." He looked pointedly over her delicate features, wings rustling as they draped comfortably across his back.

Azeeza peered over at the filly, her sharp gold eyes stern even in her obvious youth, the down of a chick still peppering her dark body. A few seconds later she turned her attention away, finding the blue filly of little interest. At her bonded's nudging she took wing, gliding into the forest to hunt. It generally made her less cranky and prone to jerking out his shoulder feathers in a hissy fit.

@[Daenarys]

Pixel by Aud

Unregistered
DAENARYS

The blue creature noticed his perk of curiosity at where she had come from but she tried not to notice. She knew thinking about her old home would once depress and maybe even annoy her, so instead she decided to focus on her overwhelming hormonal sensations. Her icy gaze peered through her eyelashes, up at the attractive black stallion, who was now speaking of the place that he called Dragon's Throat.

Well.... the Dragon's Throat is on an island. Annnddd happens to be a desert. He spoke, and as he spoke, he shrugged. T'is not entirely pleasant as of now; it's ungodly hot, but provided one stays in the shade during the height of the day, it's tolerable. Daenarys gave a playful roll of the eyes and a sigh, stepping closer to him. He grinned and she shook her head, a playful half smile spread across her soft lips, "Weird, I was positive that Dragon's Throat would be on a nice freezing cold mountain." she said sarcastically with the most serious expression on her face. After a moment she let out a little giggle and shook her head.

Daenarys thought to herself, hesitantly. She didn't exactly like the idea of moving to a desert. If anything, a desert was the last place she was looking to move to. However the fact that he mentioned something about "one of our ancestry" being able to cope, stroked her interest. She longed to be among those with wings once again. She couldn't stand unicorns. They were the reason her parents were gone anyhow. Quickly she tried to divert her thoughts back to the black creature before her. He rustled his wings which rested across his back, and she found herself staring over his bodice. She blinked and noticed the golden bird that rested on him. Suddenly the bird took flight, and glided away. Was that bird his... friend? Daenarys was confused, at the fact that this pegasus took a meer bird as a companion. In her previous lands, she had not witnessed anything like this before.

Turning back to the matter at hand, Daenarys tilted her head and began to inch closer to him, her thoughts toying around in her mind. "Soo... let's say I wanted to join this- Dragon's Throat. What would I have to do?" she asked, and then grinned, batting her eyes, "...and would I be able to see your lovely tailfeathers often?"

@[Bucephalus]
"talk"

Image Credit

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Hi Daenarys,

It doesn't end just witht he season change, however since you've been waiting and have been posting I'll mark you as Outcast so that you can post in other places. Your rper, Bucephalus, has been on and off absence I'm afraid!

Feel free to continue this thread or move on with new ones, sorry about the wait!

@[Daenarys]
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode