the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] am I safe here [sun or earth]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
A recent turn of events had led to a sharp upswing in her life. Things were starting to return to a stable humdrum again. Although boring, the peace was something she wasn't sure would last. She would not fall beneath those that decided to threaten that comfort. Crossing her needed to be the final warning, that messing with her was a very bad move. The idea of venturing to the Veins of the Gods had played around in her mind. It wasn't often that she even considered asking for help, but it seemed that they were the only ones who had the ability to really turn things up a bit here. They chose those who were most bold and willing. Maybe it was time to give it a little bit of a try. Now she had many things to lose; Oxy, Shida, Auriel, Edgar... So many of those who were forced under her dependence whether they needed it or not. She felt it her responsibility to keep them safe.

Sharply, she dove off the Falls, falling a few blissful moments before spreading her wings to let the wind catch her. They billowed out with a large "whoosh". That whole ballsy dive was actually a lot more fun than she had anticipated, maybe she'd have to do that stuff again sometimes. The small things in life captured her attention now. Was it her age? Moodiness? The world would never know. It was quite an uneventful journey after that. All she had was the quiet woos of the wind to keep her company.

When she arrived at the veins, she landed among the desecrated shrines and otherwise dilapidated looking place. Did the Gods want these this way? Such oddities they were. If Elsa was anything like them, she'd be a bit more tidy. Glancing around more, she wasn't quite sure where to start. How was she to summon them, how was she to ask? "Uh, I need your help?" She called out. The statement came out more like a question. Surely if anyone was around they would look at her like she was an idiot. The Gods better have a sense of humor, of this was about to be the singularly most awkward conversation she had ever had.

"Talking"
[Using my votg pass for Elsa to quest for [Water x Fire || Ability to summon ice that burns a specific part of the targets body.]]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The earth rumbled. From the rocky shores the body of the God was born, yielded a'new yet somehow appearing ancient as always. It hardly mattered from where he came, his earthen body always appeared just the same as it always had. Rustic accents protruded from the stone, as the God took a step upwards, his heavily feathered hooves echoing against the granite. His dual-horn skull shook as fragments of dust and small pieces of rock gently cascaded from his mane and brow, landing noiselessly around his feet.

Inhaling, the God cast his benevolent gaze upon Elsa. The mare lived within the Foothills - had for some time if his memory recalled her correctly. They two had not interacted much, though she was well known to him, even if he was not to her.

"Elsa." He offered, his voice like the warm rush of a hotspring. "What help is it you seek?"

Like his kin, the God had the ability to read thoughts. However unlike his kin, he usually did not do so. Looking into the minds of mortals was ... interesting. There was so much selfishness and need in their minds, that the God felt it was unfair to pry. What they felt, and what they asked of him could be two completely different things. As such, the God preferred to let them speak for themselves. Patiently, he awaited her response.

God of the Earth
Image Credits

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The deep, soundless, large god that appeared before her was much more than she had expected. She had never met him this close before, it was odd having him here. Inferiority suddenly rushed over her, and she felt like a child in the presence of her father. Casting her gaze downward, her mind began to reel at how she would respond. Deep within her, she was actually expecting to walk away. Clearing her throat, she looked back up, and began to speak. "I wish to become more than a crafter," she replied. Was that actually true? Or was she searching for some greater purpose? Either way, she was here, and asking. To him, it probably did not matter her reasons as long as she obeyed him. "I have a family to look out for, even if they don't want me to. I seek to be able to burn people with the ice that I wield." That was straightforward enough, she supposed. How else was she supposed to explain to a God that she wanted the power to harm? Especially to the one that would, by mortal standards, be tied to life?

Her thoughts had retreated to herself then. All words were silenced, as she began to, once again, ponder. If he refused such a request, then how could she ever expect to obtain this? Would she need to leave again, and return home to gain it back? That was not an option. He needed to do this for her, and she would beg him to. It didn't hurt either that it built her confidence up a little knowing that she had a potential to become a better wielder of magic. Nothing like controlling the elements to make one feel a little better.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

"Hmm."

The God wanted to immediately ask Elsa to reconsider. To explain to her what a crucial role she played, and how she shouldn't even think of herself as just a crafter. To tell her of the importance of family, and how our attempts to protect and do what was best for them often hit far from the mark, or were overlooked. It pained him to hear that the mare wanted to turn to the ability to cause pain as a way to fill whatever void there was within herself. But it wasn't his place.

Flexing his wings, the God took a breath and nodded.

"I will do this for you. But first, I require a few things..." Closing his eyes, the God thought about what it was the mare wanted. "I need fire and ice, together. You may gather them however you choose. The real task will be figuring out how, for what I ultimately require is that they be brought to me together, in the same vessel. If you can do this, I will grant you your magic."

Elsa must bring the God both Fire and Ice in the same container (at the same time).

God of the Earth
Image Credits