the Rift

[OPEN] Normal People Scare Me

Vladimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Silver lining silence caresses your kerosene blood
They would make their way through the forest for a while, searching for paths that weren't there, though they could be. If you believe there once was paths along these woods. They've been overgrown, and cut back, time and time again, and it must've just become a burden, so they stopped altogether; and now, look at this place.

Overgrown and messy, though clean cut at the same time. The air had a nice tint to it, and the sound of rushing water would fill pricked ears upon a crown.

"It is beautiful here, Ghost" he says her name, not something more respectful, though he does not apologize. Only if she asks him to call her ma'am, or miss, will he do so. He didn't very much agree with titles. Everyone can choose what they want to be called, wether it be ma'am, miss, sir, highness... "I can hear the hidden falls" he says with a small smile upon his maw. Something about this place as already started to grow on him. Something about it had caught his eye, just as it had in the darkened woods when she came to tell him of it.
The little ghost upon his rump had found a form of one of his many fears, a tiger. Something rather scary when told vicious stories of them before bed. He had been taught to fear things he has never seen.

"Show me to an entrance? Perhaps?" He asks with a glance her way. The illumination of the moon on the green around him could make their bodies a jealous tint. Only if they stood in the light of the moon.

"My walls protect me."
@[Ghost] - She can see Ed! And, I've been quite obsessed with American Horror Story for the past month, so hang in there with the thread titles. xD
VLADIMIR & ED
Lines by Tamme | Color by Sage

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Deception and perfection are wonderful traits
One will breed love, the other hate

She nods to his comment that compliments the surrounding area. It was a beauty that she probably took for granted most days though it looked a little different from the ground rather than up in the air. A small upside to walking rather than flying though Ghost still chaffed at the slow pace, her wolf however, was much happier. He bounded by her side, his attention easily distracted by movements in bushes or sounds around corners. The sound of roaring waterfalls filled her ears and Vladimir pointed it out, she offers him a small smile and continues to walk in the direction of one of the various entrances. By foot, the Falls was quite hard to traverse and took sometime to walk down into the bottom, where the water ran into vibrant meadows. By wing it was much easier. Ghost was mulling over this when she noticed something strange about the fellow she was travelling with. Well, more than strange as there was a tiger hitching a ride.

At first, she thought she was hallucinating and had to look twice at the creature to finally believe what her eyes were telling her. Unsure of what to do, she gingerly nodded to the feline and then back to the chestnut stallion with a look of nervous questioning "is that creature yours?" Ghost was well aware of bonded animals, she had seen many and even faced some in combat. The child in the cold mountains, when she too had been just a young filly, had possessed a tiger friend.

Hoping the creature did belong to Vladimir, she turned and nodded to a pathway that leads downwards. "Here. The paths into the Falls are not easy to navigate, watch your feet" she informed him before making the decent herself. Tucking her wings safely away into her sides whilst she concentrated on her cloven hooves. It would take a while under the cover of dark and the trail ran them past one crashing waterfall before eventually winding down to the bottom, where the ground was more even.

Before Ghost spoke again, she found a place where her voice could be better heard over the roaring noise her home was renowned for and turned to Vladimir. "Welcome to the land that’s never quiet" she laughed softly as Fantôme came to sit by her side.

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte