the Rift

[OPEN] Clockwork.

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

Spice

She finds her way to that grove they spoke of, though she doesn't remember if she'd ever been here before, it seems familiar. Her eyes would scan over the water and think have I been here before? She doesn't remember. If she had, it must've been long ago, when she had once, unbeknownst of this land, stumbled upon it in the disguise of snow. Now, it was a long time later, and the sun was beating down on her back, opposite from when she had first come to Helovia.

Her back scorned by the sun as she flapped with joy over that secret little grove. It was nice to get some flying in when she could, very nice indeed. Sighing a thoughtful sigh, she beat her paint-splattered wings.

Higher, and higher she went until...

With a daring and smooth smile on her lips, she tucked in her wings, flying through the wind, braking whatever there was to brake inside her, she plummeted towards the water below. Unknowing of what depth there was to this water, she spread her wings at the last second to catch herself, just in case she was to hit the ground of the lake. She didn't want yet another bruise to find it's way onto her body as of yet.

So she landed softly, with no thud at all, but she was right. Landed in the shallows. Good thing she had some mind to it. Her mother says daring acts make you stupid. She doesn't believe that anymore, because she had just secured herself in a daring act, and lived because she simply wasn't stupid.

That'll show her.

Spice was in a daring mood that day, and had been for the past week. It was nice though, feeling like you didn't have to worry. But she did, deep inside, she did worry. About her mother, Rhoa, everyone she ever cared for -and knew, honestly-.

But today was something different, the brief flight and awoken something else inside her. And she would let it all out on this patrol of hers. "Hey!" She yelled, loud and most certainly clear. "I'm here for that damn patrol you sent me on!" She'd never used a word like that before, but she wanted to. It was the only time she had ever wanted to use a word of such disgust.

That was all on the inside though. Now, she could hide herself behind a quilt of nasty words, daring eyes, and twisted thoughts. And no one was going to stop her. No one.

"Speech."
@[Bucephalus], @[Aakesh]. Sorry, I've kinda been watching too much American Horror Story. xD

art by blu

Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ