the Rift

[OPEN] Rostislav 1 Other Herds 0 [welcoming]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Fuck yeah bitches! 'Damaris I GOT ONE!' I'm practically shouting in my mind. It's a rather silent party though, because although my mind is bursting with excitement, I show no signs of it on the outside. I plod ahead toward the border of the Falls, occasionally looking back toward Misael to make sure he is still following me, or to answer any questions he may have for me. It isn't long before we reach one of the paths that leads down to the valley below, and as I start down I call back behind me: "Careful! The paths into the Falls can be treacherous to those who do not know them well." Pegasi had it easy of course, they could fly down instead of traveling by foot. I suppose I can just brag about how I don't stumble anymore. But when I first arrived in the Falls, I worried I would break a cannon bone or fetlock trying to navigate the slippery stones and tangling roots. I hear loud barking as we get closer to the bottom, and soon a black and glowing green canine appears, bounding toward us with wagging tail. Her eyes glow green as well and her tongue hangs out as she races full speed ahead. I lower my head down as she nears, and we greet each other like old friends. After all, after a year of near constant companionship we are old friends. We are one.

I lift my crown again and we continue walking. I turn my horned head back to look at Misael. "Comrade, this is Damaris, my hellhound." I smile and glance down at her again before looking ahead. 'Think you can find Midas or Ghost?' She smiles as only a dog can smile and lets out a loud howl. I wince, not expecting that to be her method of contact. 'What? It's quick and I'm sure they're sick of you howling YOUR head off.' She has a point I suppose. I reach the bottom and swing my butt around to face the rainbow painted stallion. "I can accept you into the herd myself, but if we're lucky, Midas or Ghost may be nearby to greet you as well. Any idea what you'd like to do here?" Assignments within the herd are the first order of business. Gotta start somewhere and get shit done.

WC: 392
Tag: @[Misael], @[Ghost], anyone else

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
My smirk can kill,
Being a devil is in my blood
Misael occasionally asked questions about the structure of the herd but he kept to himself most of the journey to the Falls. He soaked in the scenery around him and was careful with the footing as Rostislav had warned him. Sometimes he would slip and his hindquarters would end up underneath his chest, but overall he kept his ground. "Thanks Chief, being large is a burden." Misael chuckled, continuing to keep his eyes on the path around him. He was glad that he had been warned, for Misael could be rather clumsy with his large body and weight to keep track of. While they traveled Misael constantly swung his head side to side to lock in as much information and knowledge of his surroundings as possible. He hated being new, so the quicker he adjusted to the new lands the better off he would feel inhabiting them.

Misael paused from his studies of Helovia when the abrupt sound of barking? filled his thoughts. His guess was answered when a dog looking creature came frolicking through the slippery rocks and brush. He watched as Rostislav greeted the creature like a friend, something that he had never witnessed before. This island, he realized, was like no other. Nothing would ever be the same, and many things would likely be different. The creature was given a name as well, Damaris, a hellhound? Another thing that Misael was foreign to. The horned stallion lowered his head and regarded the animal with a bob of his crowned cranium. "What an interesting animal you have associated yourself with. Makes me want one of my own." He said with a humorous tone, maybe he could obtain one someday, that is if he ever understood the ways of Helovia.

He refocused his attention as Rostislav asked him what he might wish to do in his new installment. It was a question that was easily answered, a master of masks would prosper with the work of spies and sleuths. "Ah yes, I feel as if I could be useful in the work of spies and shadows, myself being nicely skilled with the work of manipulation and creeping." Misael said in his best attempt to not sound like he has lost his sanity. He simply was good at being a spy, perhaps the way he said it was not such a positive way to represent himself. He shrugged mentally 'oh,well' if they needed positions, they would take him. If they didn't he'd find someone else who would. It was simple.

TAG: @[Rostislav]
NOTES: })