the Rift

Dark Storms [Kaj]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald the Dauntless

You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

Testing muscle, strategy, and will was a practice that would not die in Archibald's life. Above all that he was, he was a warrior. He fought hard and well for many reasons, and the most important reason now was to protect his herd and his family. He had called all the warriors of his lands to practice their art, and he was no exception. However, with Ktulu in the north there were few of his warriors that matched him, or even came close. With the rising of the sun, Archibald stretched his body and made his way to a clearing in the forest he called home. His partner would come when called, Archibald knew, for he had decided well on who his opponent would be. His bitch trailed at his heels, but once they reached the clearing she set off the circle the place they had chosen for battle. The Dauntless surveyed the area, tail flicking gently against his hocks. The land was flat, covered in light grass. No rocks or sticks blocked this perfect, circular arena, and Archibald nodded to himself.

You will not spar with me today. I cannot risk any high injury, to you or to anyone else. Understood? His voice was hard, without mercy, and his eyes were just as serious. The malamute snarled some, showing her trap of teeth to the stallion. Fine. She snapped at him, before turning her body and disappearing into the forest beyond the chosen battle arena. The black draft snorted, moving into the center of the arena. Lifting his muzzle to the sky, Archibald called out for his chosen opponent: Kaj. Each of the kings needed the practice of their shared skill set, though Archibald wondered if Kaj would be perturbed by the request. He knew his fellow leader was a warrior at heart and mind and foundation, just as he was, but there was no denying that Archibald held the upper-hand between the two.

The stallion looked down at the breastplate that lay against his chest. It was new item, and at his will it covered his body in shining, metal armor. Archibald had never used it in battle, but today would be an excellent opportunity to do so.

[WC: 370 | PC: 0/3 | Setting: World's Edge, a clearing in the forest. Grass covered, circular, no obstacles. Mid-morning, warm. | Have Kaj start!]

image credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
Closed for lack of response.