the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Holding On a Prayer (Buce Craft)

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

It had taken some time for her to finally reached the desert borders. She had come here with one mission, and after asking around and hearing about the Dragon's Throat's unlimited crafting this season, she felt that perhaps she could find some assistance on what she wanted. Soon light grey hooves skidding gently in the red sands, trying to avoid kicking up dust, but failing rather miserably. She coughed lightly, sneezing as well as some of the particles reached her nostrils, and she tossed her developing head lightly, letting soft hazel orbs scan over the warm land. She had come in search of crafters specifically, but she unfortunately didn't know any of their names. Pondering on what to say out into the flat lands that seemed to be barren, the filly finally called out clearly,"Hello? Is there a crafter present? My name is Myrrine, from the World's Edge! I would like to speak with someone please!" Her eyes were hopeful and she slowly stepped side to side, keeping to the edge of the island while patiently looking inwards to the center of the land. She could only hope no one would be upset about her sudden intrusion on the land, she hadn't done something bad had she? She swallowed hard, suddenly becoming very nervous and letting her growing tail swish against her hips, wings fluttering swiftly, the only thing revealing her anxiety. Would anyone accept her kindly, or would she be driven away for being so disrespectful by trespassing? Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

"Speech"

OOC: Myrrine would like for silver bands that wrap around her legs, with blue topaz encased in them. One large one in the center of each band, and then three on each side that are smaller that wind along the band. Thank you so much Tribs!
TAG: @[Bucephalus]
WC: 258

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
"Hello? Is there a crafter present? My name is Myrrine, from the World's Edge! I would like to speak with someone please!

The call drew the black from the skies above, and he descended in a flurry of black and gold to land before the small filly, his ears pricked and expression curious. "World's Edge eh? What's a little slip like you doing so far from home?" He asked, wry amusement on his face as he dropped his head to meet her gaze, skull level with hers.

However the fidgeting of her wings drew him upwards, and he blinked in surprise. Butterfly wings? How strange... Well, it was no different than those with wings of fire-wyrms. Azeeza cocked her head and trilled quietly, her fierce gaze curious about this strange little filly. "I've never seen wings like yours, Myrinne of the World's Edge." Buce turned his gaze back to the child, a faint smile curling his lips before he lifted his head.

"My name is Bucephalus, a crafter. What do you need?" How...strange that the rest of the herds seemed to know of the Throat's richness this season. Yet if the filly was of the Edge, she was a friend, and he had no qualms about sharing the riches of metal with friends, and didn't think Gaucho would mind either provided the current work was accomplished.

So the black waited for the little faerie-foal to name her wish, gentle amusement never leaving his face. Azeeza on the other hoo-er, claw, was focused entirely upon the strange wings, and would mimic their fanning with her own, as if trying to figure out how the blazes they worked.

@[Myrrine]

Word Count: 000 Tags: 000
CREDITS
Jello88.deviantart.com | Chunga-Stock.deviantart.com | Tumana-Strock.deviantart.com | XResch.deviantart.com | cooltext.com | Made by euphoraxio.deviantart.com | Table by Linds |