the Rift

[OPEN] make me fierce, make me strong --

Ayelet Posts: 51
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: V
Lior :: Melanistic Barn Owl :: Curse dark
have you seen that girl?

Wandering the land, no intended destination, the childe of glass wanders with her heart beating rhythmically. Dark avian perches upon scratched withers, body shifting as she finds herself gazing down the side of a cliff, hooves teetering dangerously close to the edge. A single step, a misplaced hoof, and her life would be washed away, tumbling and breaking against the earth. She would be reduced to shards drifting in the endless ocean, maybe eventually sinking to the depths, or washing ashore on some island paradise miles away. A pained expression befalls her translucent features, ears flicking back as ruffled feathers arise from the back of her light, screeching rising from his throat.

Turning her interests to the focus of her familiar, she spots a dark gold accented man lugging metal, a satchel upon his side overflowing with metals. A hawk rises above him in the sky, another familiar? Eyes drift to the winged beast himself, a brow rising. Fear bubbles, but curiosity overpowers it. A step of hesitation takes her closer, ears pricked as pastel eyes lay upon the metal ores. "Ah- uh- do- do you create? Because- want- want items." She asks through sealed lips, body trembling as she stands vulnerable before the stranger. "Can- can you- make sword? Five, four small and one big, lock together and pull apart. Crystal wings on big one and singular wings on small ones. A sheathe- pretty one. And vine with flowers and gem maybe, to fit on shoulders. For cape." A small nod ends her request. Why she chose to ask is unknown, but it was too late now.
ooc
@[Bucephalus]
uh ayelet wants swords :| the last one uh but there will be one large one and then 4 more simpler, smaller swords that all click into place. and itll be in like silver.. not gold and minus some of the wings because those will probably later be added with crystals unless buce has crystals he wants to use ?? she also wants a sheathe ( bedazzled with crystals or quartz maybe ?? ) for the sword(s) and uh a very tightly fitting thing that will fit her withers/shoulders so she can attach a cape ( modeled after vines possibly with flowers )

the one with the fragile laugh and killer smile?

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
BUCEPHALUS
A soul that's withered searches to find
A blooming soul with pure heart and mind
And now I wait for your delicious taste to melt into me

He had been hauling more...precious ore from the Heart towards the Oasis. With all the richness of metal this season, the crafters had been kept busy. So there he was, minding his own business and sweating under the sun while Azeeza spiraled in the air, laughing at her bondmate's predicament. She spotted the downright strange mare first, and Buce didn't believe her until he looked up and saw the mare with his own eyes.

She was... made of glass.

It took him a moment to realize she was speaking, and before he could confirm that yes, he was a crafter, she was off, rattling off a list of things she'd like. Amused now, the black took the chance to study the mare, one ear focused upon her words. She was, by far, the utter-most queer thing he had ever come across...and would probably hold the record for a while. His gaze lingered on the cracks in her frame, curiosity blazing within him. Finally she finished, and he smiled wryly.

"I cannot craft out of crystal, only metal. And what you suggest...is impossible for me to do. However, I can craft you normal swords." Once she gave approval he unslung his satchel, opening it and dumping out the ore within. It meant another trip back to the Heart, but no matter.

Humming under his breath to keep focus the black shaped the metal, quickly forging it into two rough, sword-shaped lumps. Then he refined the shapes, sharpening the edges and tampering the metal to make it strong. Azeeza handed him gems to implant within the hilts according to the glass mare's bidding.

Soon the swords were done, and he let her take them before he began on sheaths, crafting them far quicker than the blades. Azeeza chortled and happily plopped gems and pretty stones on the metal, watching in fascination at the crafting. Again, soon the deed was done, and even quicker came the cape's pauldrons.

In this, he was excellent. He wove the metal into smooth, fluid shapes, curling and twisting like vines. Metal flowers bloomed under his will, and he placed a gem wherever the glass mare dictated one to go. The delicate metal was thin, beautiful and strong, something rather fitting for the glass mare.

Done, the black leaned back a bit, feeling pleasantly drained. "Normally I'd ask for payment... but watching you was interesting enough." He winked, then nosed the cape holder towards her. "Try it on, tell me if something doesn't fit right."

Pixel by Aud