[OPEN] GTFO [Invasion Watching Thread]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK
[Shida is chillin' on a big hill. Open to alll! ]

I was sleeping motherfuckers, and now I'm not. I feel grumpy as fuck as I roll over. Nudging Princess, I wake up my companion who had slept through all of the yelling. If I have to be up, so does he. We're a team, in sickness and in health, in early mornings and invasions.

"Who the dick is yelling?!" I demand of Princess, who looks away from me towards the cause of the commotion, hackles raised. "Fuck me." I mumble, forcing myself to stand, although not bothering to shake off any of the grass and leaves that have attached themselves to my coat. I trot a few steps before turning to glance around. Just where the fuck was everyone? Where was Auri, and Ma and Pa? Where is horn face, and our brave pony-leader? Where was the other leader? The one who looked like she'd slit your damn throat then admire her reflection in your blood ?

"Aur?" I mumble, as if somehow saying my twin's name would make her magically appear. My ears pin backwards as she doesn't, as I realize that whatever the fuck is going on, I'm going to have to face it alone. A mental pang reminds me that that isn't exactly true. "Jesus fuck. Alright, alright. I have you Princess. Common'. Let's go at least see."

Off we go.

So here's the story all about how my life got quick turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute just chillin' right here, to tell you how I became outcasted from my own fucking home.

I get to the top of one of the bigger hills, and by now I'm sort of breathing hard. I mean, I did just wake up, and lets face it, I take more after Da in this regard: we ain't no sprinters, mmk? Looking down I see this biiiiiiiig fucker. Is he bigger than Da? If he isn't, he's pretty fucking close. He's got some dog with him too (shut up Princess. Obvs you're better. Does that bitch look like she can rain motherfucking hellfire from the skies? Didn't think so. Cool it.) and by the sound of his voice, I can tell that he's the one who woke me up.

"HAY ASSHOLE. SOME OF US ARE TRYIN' TO SLEEP. WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF."

I'm pretty sure he'll just leave now. You're welcome Falls.

Image Credits

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

There have only been two times in my life where I have had the legitimate crap scared out of me. The first, when Shida actually followed me out of the womb, and the second, would be now.

The commotion around me begins to pick up. At first I am awakened by the shuffling, and moving sound of feet. However, that quickly fades into louder, more demanding, and frankly frightening sounds. My head pops up from my sleep, wings shifting as I prepare to find out what exactly is going on. Looking around, everyone seems to be gone. Mom isn't anywhere near me, nor is dad. Shida is gone too. A sudden pang of sorrow hits me, did they leave me behind? Was I really that mean to Shida? I blink back tears as I tear off for the hill a ways away. Maybe there I can get a better look at what is going on.

My tiny feet hurry, as the tears prickle at the sides of my eyes. I look around desperately for that annoyingly short sister and her companion mutt. At least with her, we could make it out together if something more sinister was happening. We were also the oldest of the foals around here, so what were the others going to do? The uneasiness in my stomach begins to choke me, and it isn't relieved until I see Shida on the hill. I take off in flight then, flying up the slope as quickly as possible. Stumbling to a halt I fall beside Shida, and literally pop up and crush myself against you. "I thought you left me!" I cry out, nudging my nose against her shoulder. As much as she smells, its nice to know she's here. "What's going on?" My voice cracks and shudders, and I follow her gaze to where she had been looking.

There stands a very large stallion, along with others who I do not know. Blinking a couple of times, it takes a while for me to register why they are here. They are going to take our home aren't they? "Are they going to take us away!" I practically scream the last part, looking around in sheer horror. Where would we go? How would we find mom? "They can't take our shit." Why I say that, I have no idea. The words that Shida use seem weird, but it makes me feel at least a little more confident. If all else fails, we can smoke them out, and then explode them to high hell. That sounds like a great plan. "What's going to happen to mom and dad?" The question rolls off my tongue, and the fear returns. We can't live without them, can we?

Coding by Tamme
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
Delicate as FUCK

I'm about to say something witty and funny and mean about Auri's wings and how lame and lazy of her to fly up the hill, until something stops me.

It's the sound of flesh against flesh. My body tightens and instinctively I press myself against Auri. "Ohshitohshitohshit." I mumble, trying not to shake, but like holy fuck. They are fighting. The big fucker just attacked Ghost! Here I thought he was just being loud, or drunk or some shit, but he fucking attacked Ghost. I want to run, to grab Auri and haul some ass, but where would we even go?

As she mentions taking our shit, I think of the glass bong I had made, and suddenly I feel horribly sad. Are going to lose our home? I mean, I just got done with most of my landscaping. Some of my best holes are in the Falls! "I dunno." I mumble, nostrils flaring. "Where are Ma and Da anyways?" I feel like I haven't see Da in ... in forever. Ma has been around, I know that. But not Da.

I want to tell Auri that I have no idea what we should do, but somehow I know she already knows. Princess sits by us, the hackles raised all along his back.

"HAY YOU FUCKERS." I suddenly shout. If we're going to die today, what's there to be afraid of? "I WILL BLOW UP EVERY GODDAMM THING IN THE FALLS. THIS SHITS' GONNA LOOK LIKE THE FUCKING MOON WHEN I'M DONE WITH IT."

To prove my point, I explode part of the hill we're standing on - we're near the top, and suddenly a chunk of the downward slope in front of us disappears in an explosion of grass and rock.

"They can't take our home if there's nothing to take." I mumble to Auri, my gaze fixated on commotion below.

Image Credits

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven

Beyond the tranquil mountain’s abyss - where gold shimmered as the burning warmth of the setting sun melted across it and mother and child rested together - there was a commotion, a bellow, and it drew the pale golden eyes of the mare suddenly towards the land’s main entrance. Midas had built for them a comfortable home, a nest upon which to raise their blood, and perhaps one of the finest qualities was its location. It lay beneath the Gallant’s favoured watch point, and so too did view from it stretch to the rocky entrance. Wide eyes scanned its rugged face, and long sooty ears fidgeted with growing apprehension.

Although her lover had been missing for weeks, Africa often glanced by his sentry post nearby - it was still empty now, and as the roar of a stallion (it was almost familiar) resonated through the still murmur of their territory Africa rose in his stead, to flank Ghost who had been crudely summoned and show her support. They were hardly alone though, another voice barrelled down with all of the grace of dancing elephants, and Zahra too stirred, bleary, hesitant eyes glancing from her mother’s worried expression to the final glory of daylight outside.

“Zahra stay…” the dappled mare insisted with urgency that the foal was quite unused to, but for the moment the young Pegasus obeyed.

It was then that the mare felt rising desperation, fear - something about this was not right.

She was torn in two; the desire to protect her only child, the babe so loved and longed for by both she and Midas, and discover the reason for the noise. While she lingered, it seemed then for the better, those who had arrived - she knew initially of only the male - launched an unprovoked attack, and instantly the Starry-Eyed recoiled. She slipped frantically back beneath the shadowy protection of their mountain and hovered above Zahra who had risen to her small hooves. Imploringly she gazed at her mother, feeding of the tension wrought through her body, tightening, flinching, and Africa gazed grimly down.

After a moment’s consideration, she began to speak…

“Zahra, I need you to find a path to the north and leave. Many streams curl between rock and tree and you must find one such path to follow - let none trace the scent of you. I will come for you dearest, find the deep forest to the south and wait there for me. I will come for you my daughter.”

The child’s eyes widened fearfully.

The thud of flesh against flesh, gnashing teeth and the rise of the foreign stench infiltrated their den.

"Go now!"

Gangly legs tangled as she swept frantically from the presence of her mother. The foal trembled as sight of the impending war overwhelmed her and she began to cry, to sob, and gallop and swiftly as her tingling body could manage through scrub, (she thought) thick enough to conceal her escape.

Africa turned as her only child vanished into the forest, and angry began to build through the confusion. She would not stand idly by, she had sworn service to this - her home, her lover - and she would honour their cause now, as the faces of their neutral neighbours descended. Silas, let’s go…

Image Credits

Note: Zahra has fled...

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

The sound of fighting is not new to my ears, but I can't say I've ever been near to anything quite like this. My initial reaction is pure and undoctored terror, which sends my black legs into a swift, ground-churning gallop throughout the herdland. I'd like to say it's the rude awakening from my slumber, mixed with the ominous red of the dawn spilling across the sky, that lends me this cowardice, but I know I'd be lying. I have always been a self serving sort, because I haven't found anyone much better than myself to serve. It's not just selfishness that drives me though, but also inadequacy. What was I in the face of so many soldiers?

Just an ink blot.

An ink blot, idiot! I remember with sudden clarity my magic, as if I've ever so casually forgotten it before, and in an instant I am an explosion of dark fluid flung all around; a sinister rain if you would, sans the sinister. It only takes another few moments, and then my dark puddle is reforming, but still shiny and wet, still fluid and loose. I literally draw myself back into existence, my artistic vision supplying the physical needs that my soul yearns for. Rather than the gangly, sweat-stained stallion mounted by fear, I extend two dark wings and flare one dark fan-tail. The world turns in my beady black eyes and I laugh back at it with my sharp, stout beak.

As my dear friend the raven, I'm easy to overlook. Certain that I won't be targeted I take to my wet wings, flapping with considerably less grace as the real thing, into a low branch which I can glide to. There, near the other babes and maidens which have fled the bloodshed, I stand watch. I'd like to say it's nobility, or loyalty, or something equally heroic which leaves me within the boundaries of war and home - that I watch with a distant majesty of carefully articulated detachment and immoral surveillance. Yet, I know it is not thus. I am simply curious, and like a good spy always watching; this just happens to be something worth my eyes.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Syrena Posts: 207
Dragon's Throat Forger
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 hh :: 7 years
Thelxiepeia :: Royal Rougarou :: Water Kyra
S
Y
R
E
N
A
Life had been peaceful, for a moment. The day was ending, and in the bright Orangemoon evening it was time for another bath. Only, she was going to get interrupted today. And not in the preferable “miss, you’re sure a sight for sore eyes” manner either. No, the horses were out to prove something to one another, it seemed. She had just been wading into an isolated little pond in the eastern reaches of the little herd land when a red-tailed deer bounded through the shrubs followed by a small flock of birds and the aggravating noise of shouting somewhere off in the distance.

Was that flaming imbecile from the beach back, hollering at them to get onto another boat?

She didn’t care enough to go check out the source of the noise - she followed the lead of the sensible animals and fled to higher ground. Regrettably, some of the mutant children that lived in this herd land had also fled to safety up at the top of the hill so Syrena took care to find somewhere else to get a better look at what was going on down below.

If her routine was going to be interrupted, she would at least like to get a glimpse of what had caused the interruption. Wishful thinking had her mulling over the idea that they were fighting for her but it wasn’t likely, without her powers she had not been able to make herself known to these creatures yet. She was just a lonely monster, occupying herself by finding pretty faces to spend the day with - even if such pretty faces usually ended up being her own reflections.

Careful to avoid the foals and anyone else that might be lingering up here, Syrena was able to find a more secluded spot where she could observe. It had been too long since there had been death in her presence. Even if she were not the one to cause it, she would relish in murder.

Perhaps Helovia was not so boring after all.

Image by Michael Matti at Flickr
Table by Sevin

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Reli

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Bellisma
The sound of a loud stallion’s voice ripping through the peace of the Falls sent trembles through the golden mare’s body. She had become too comfortable, too relaxed- and now it was crashing around her in the bugles of war.

Immediately her legs itched to flee, to fly from the sound of war. War meant prisoners, meant chains, meant torture. But her flickering ears heard the forces coming from all directions. So she nervously skittered up the hill, stopping as she neared the foals. One was foul mouthed, one was scared, and one was sent away by a grey mare who was licked with flames.

Large green eyes followed the path of the retreating foal, but terror held her in place for a moment longer. Scared eyes bounced from the foals, to the black form of a stallion who barked out a laugh. She shied away from the sound. Was he mad?! Probably, but the golden pixie was not going to speak with him to find out. And rightfully so as he became a crow and disappeared into a tree.

Lastly, her movement had brought her close to the secluded dark grey mare. The eagerness and interest on this mare’s face unnerved Bellisma even more. But this was a mare, and- hopefully- not inclined to violence as she was on a hill instead of joining the fray below. “What is happening? Why is it happening?” the bells of her voice float quietly out, hushed by fright.

Her small body shakes, her barrel moves with quick breaths, her flanks are dark with sweat. The sounds of battle are not new, but they are always horrendous.
Nature's first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower; but only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf, so Eden sank to grief.
So dawn goes down day. Nothing gold can stay.
-Frost

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel

I shudder against my sister as she flexes against me. All the fighting, all the horses. My eyes are struck wide with fear, and my breath hitches. The smoke that normally billows out of me seems to be suffocating me. Not only that, but she doesn't know where mom and dad are. Are they down there? I want to scream, to cry, to help, but I can't. Im small, useless, weak against them all. Mom isn't here to help. Dad isn't here to make me feel better. "Mommy! Daddy!" I scream. The fear that had been building within me is finally released. My breathing become erratic, and panic sets in. At least Shida seems to be taking this a little better. I can't see past the future though. I can't see what is going to happen, and that terrifies me.

Shida's intense yelling brings me back a little, and all I can do is look at her like she is a maniac. At least she can have fake courage, because I can't. She has to make enough confidence for the both of us? I remain in a haze, even as a part of the hill explodes next to us. At least that was just Shida, I know she won't hurt me. It's the large, mean stallions and mares down there. It is they who don't care. They don't care that the ones they are fighting have children. They don't care that we may not have parents anymore. They don't care. Even Shida's words glide past my ears, in one and out the other. Not even she can make this better. There was no exploding her way out of this. There was no running and hiding, or sleeping and hoping to wake up from a dream.

"What if they get killed." My voice is flat, emotionless. I don't even know what to feel anymore. I look over to Shida, almost expecting an answer, but I know she won't know. I lie down then, reaching my neck out to feel the soft grasses of autumn. For all I know, it will be the last time I ever get to sleep in my favorite spot. I won't be able to splash around in the wake of the falls. My life, my childhood- It's all gone. Bodies from both the Falls and the invaders flood in. I know mom is down there somewhere, and probably dad too. They're down there, getting beaten. It is then that I stand up, inhale, and I scream. I scream so goddamn loud that I give myself a headache. I leave the magic behind, because I can't hurt mom and dad. That doesn't stop me from screaming though, because they need to know what they are doing. My throat is raw, and the guttural plea for peace will just drift off in the wind of war. I cry then, and collapse next to Shida. I am not strong, there are not enough of us to do this. We are doomed, aren't we?

Coding by Tamme
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Adelis Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: Seven
Nevada

>> ADELIS <<

Ragged, shallow breaths caused her antlered head to spin, watery eyes searching frantically for a way out of this living nightmare as she scrambled away from the forming battle scene. Tears soaked her ghostly face, the puckered scar that tore her delicate face in half now appearing even more gloomy and fresh than it had moments before as flakes of white healing skin stood against the flowing liquid. To her right, a massive man with heavy feathering attacked the Czarina, screams of violence and mumbled war calls rattling over the soothing rush of the beautiful falls.

Spindly yearling-like legs creaked and groaned as she moved, but the familiar pain was completely absent from her horrified mind. Again, bodily contact is made somewhere around her body, but with blurred vision and a racing heart, she couldn't pinpoint the source. The only response her trembling body can make is a curdling scream, aquatic eyes pinching shut and small ears laying back against her messy black hair. The sound rings her own ears and the brutt trips over her own feet, slamming onto the ground with enough force to knock her own breath (of what was left) from her lungs.

Blood rushes from between ivory teeth where she bit a hole threw the soft side of her cheek, tongue crimson and wet, lolling out of her jaws while she gasps for air. Panic makes her guts gurgle loudly and her vision starts to fade black around the edges, heavy, thick forelock curling around the left side of her dished face. Struggling to breath, the tears continue to bubble from her eyes with no foreseeable intention of stopping, but the sobs are temporarily silenced despite her efforts.

Hooves rush by her face, both solid and cloven chopping at the sod with each heavy step. Another scream rips at her throat, but only a hoarse whisper is able to make it's way into the air. She needs to get out of the valley. Everything around her is slow motion and she finally climbs to her feet, air once again finding its way to her shriveled lungs, the darkness still closing in as the oxygen struggles to keep up with her dire needs.

The trip is not easy, and she has to avoid large bodies and flashing hooves the whole way up, but eventually the rag doll finds her way to the top of a hill where she nearly clashes into the twins. One was screaming obscenities that no child so young should even know, the other crying for her mother and father. A massive explosion makes her entire body shiver, the hillside shattering into pieces and sliding down the remaining slope in a dry slide. Dust heaved through the air, the setting sun casting an orange and red filter through the brown cloak. The naive woman gasped, nearly choking on the amount of dirt in the air after she had just regained her breath. The children were so close the the edge!

"Girls, get away from there!" the words barely made it off of trembling lips and were prematurely cut off as the battered rag doll struggled to think coherently. Sweat had long ago formed on her pale hide, darkening the spots between her fragile legs, her neck, and the small of her back. All the brutt knew was that these children needed to stay safe, no matter what.

"Speech"
Whoops, had to edit because I got waay ahead of myself and missed the whole Shida explosion. .-.
Directly to Shida and Auriel

"I DISMEMBERED A MILLION FLOWER PETALS
AND YOU STILL DIDN'T LOVE ME."
- J.F.P.

Please tag me in all replies, ♥ 

Vincent Posts: 32
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 19.0 :: 10 Buff: NOVICE
Claribel :: Irish Wolfhound :: None Sparrow
Vincent thought that Mandrake was his biggest fear, the most terrifying obstacle in his life, the reaper of his soul. He had been certain that She would be his death, that She would rip the heart from his body and drink his blood, revel in his corpse... But that fear, that terror, that all-consuming panic paled to the heart-stopping horror that was his twin brother marching into war.

"A-A-Archibald..." Hesitant, blubbering stutters escaped the massive brute's trembling lips, golden eyes glowing, radiating the light of the sun with fierce emotion.

The mammoth specter had gone to the Edge in search of his brother, his twin, for Archibald the Dauntless, and he had arrived just in time to see the members of his brother's herd marching for war. Dreadfully he had followed, anxiety and dismay growing in his ebony breast with every step of a huge hoof, staying back and out of the way, musculature quivering and shuddering with apprehension and fright.

War...

Why were they going to war? What had happened? Was his brother alright?

Those questions had haunted Vincent as he and little Claribel had followed the World's Edge herd to the land of the Hidden Falls, the land where the wolfhound pup had hatched from her strange egg. What were they doing here?

Skirting the troops and hoping not to be seen, although honestly, Vincent lacked all capabilities of a spy and so wouldn't be surprised if he was discovered, the enormous brute dragged his considerable bulk to the top of a hill overlooking most of the battle that waged down below. There were others around, perhaps souls that called his land 'home', but the cowardly beast paid them no mind. He remained near a thicket of trees, cascaded in darkness from the setting sun, glowing molten eyes giving away his position like two golden lightning bugs in the dark. His attention and glowing gaze was locked upon the form of Archibald, of his twin, and with such intensive anxiety and fear Vincent found himself stepping from hoof to hoof, shifting about, muscles twitching and tail flicking and nostrils flaring and please, please, please... Oh Gods, please.

Standing at his side, Claribel, Gods bless her, did her best to remain calm, sending waves of love, reassurance, and warmth through the bond that they shared. The growing wire-haired pup's large, bluish eyes stared out across the land that would serve as a battlefield before darting up to Vincent, and a tiny whine left her maw. Even at Claribel's attempt at distraction, Vincent couldn't look away.

Down there, on the battlefield stood his mirror image, a brute so strong, so powerful, so capable, so stouthearted, so dauntless, and Vincent could only stand atop the hill, hidden by trees and by shadows, as his brother, his twin, his womb-mate, his world went to fight for a family that was not him.

He wasn't worthy.

He wasn't brave.

He wasn't a good son.

"A-A-Archibald..."

ooc: So. I hope none of you lovely people mind if I drop him here? Feel free to mess with him if you want! He's just here to watch the fight (aka - watch Archibald).

I clutched my life
And wished it kept.
My dearest love I'm not done yet
reference

I raised myself.
My legs were weak.
I prayed my mind be good to me.

Bellisma Posts: 53
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 :: 8 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Bellisma
Ears flicker, two golden blurs as they struggle to catch the sad sound of the bleating filly. Then some awful, heart wrenching sound explodes out of the filly as she screams. Bell jumps and shies away from the sound, ears pinning flat to her head as the whites of her eyes show. Even being on this hillock above the battle is too much, to similar to her home, as sights of desert battles and dead bodies flash behind her closed eyelids.

They pop open, and she stills is she sees the antlered mare approach. It’s like looking in a mirror, the doe is so broken. She carries herself so much like Bellisma once had, it’s eerie. But this mare has no chains on her legs, at least no visible chains. Her green, confused stare is broken as other mare speaks to the foals.

Again her hide ripples as she glances towards the path the first foal had disappeared down. That looks so alluring, for her legs ached to run. Run away from this chaos. There were so many others fighting the warriors of the Falls. Bellisma might be terrified, but she had- unfortunately- seen enough battles to read a battlefield.

Then the tipping point came. A huge stallion, blubbering some name, crested the hill to join the group so ripe with emotions. The anger, fear, concern, and outright terror was a thick as the sounds of battle below. So the sight of a such a large stud sent her over the edge. She needed to get away from— from all of this.

She leapt into motion, a blur of molten gold. Her legs screamed in relief, and urged her faster. So she did what she did best, and what she should have done so long ago when faced with a similar battle: she ran.

So the small, golden pixie blurred past the large stud, the broken ragdoll, the excited mare, and the two fillies. She disappeared in a blink up the path that lead away from this madness. In a blink, she was gone.

ooc| haha, I missed the explosion too, Nevada. Oops! Also, she’s just running off after Zahra to the Thistle Meadow. Battle is just too much for poor Bell. And foals make her nervous, I think.
Nature's first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower; but only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf, so Eden sank to grief.
So dawn goes down day. Nothing gold can stay.
-Frost

Please tag Bellisma in every reply.

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

Momma and Keiran were tucking us in. I had already drifted off to sleep, Sarabi not far behind me as Momma tucked her Earth and Spark amulets into my mane. It was as she tucked her feather from the God of the Earth that I woke up. I listened quietly as Momma and Keiran headed off. I waited until I could no longer hear them before I lifted my head. Sarabi and I exchange glances long enough to know without words what we were going to do. I scramble to my hooves as I hear someone else screaming for their Momma and Daddy. It's towards that sound we head instead of the louder unknown noises that Momma had headed off for.

As I arrive and move to stand on the other side of Shida, I find myself screaming the same words. "DADDY! MOMMA! DAMARIS! KEIRAN!" Not only did I scream for my parents, but their companions as well. My aqua and emerald eyes are wide in fear. Sarabi sits at my front legs, watching everything unfold. She howls a long mournful howl. It chills me where I stand. There was so many down there that don't belong. I find my voice joining in with things I had heard Shida scream before I arrived. "GO AWAY THIS IS OUR HOME!" My own anger building as the wind nearby picks up slightly at first. It's quickly joined by the water as it spins. It grows in size, but not for long as I am not focused nor do I really understand how it works yet. It suddenly stops when Sarabi whines and I realize what I was doing.

"speech here"

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

She moved smoothly through the trees without a word. She had seen Vincent come to Edge as he always did to visit his stoic twin, and she often accompanied the King to welcome the brute with open arms. Today was different though, she had felt it in the air when she had woken up, and as the day wore on and she had watched the herd swarm around her, something began to sink into the pit of her stomach. So she had stayed in the shadows and simply observed, hearing the clang of armor as it was placed upon the backs of her comrades, and watched as the supplies began to be piled into the cart that seemed to be going with them. She hadn't been told anything, even if she had asked she knew she wouldn't get an answer. Even Queen Kahlua was adorning armor and looking ready for something big. She swallowed hard, hazel orbs shifting as she met Vincent alone today, pressing to his side instantly without another word and watching him follow his brother with those glowing eyes.

Soon Vincent was moving, aiming to follow after the group further behind, causing anxiety to prick in the girl's chest as she began to trot in order to keep pace with her behemoth companion, "Vince! We don't need to follow them. Something bad is surely to happen, you don't need to see such things and... neither do I." She looked down at the ground sadly at the thought of watching her friends be slaughtered. She couldn't see that, wouldn't, but she also wouldn't abandon Vincent in this time of need. She could sense his fear immediately, even if the way his oculars glowed and how Claribel did everything she could to try and cheer him up gave it away effortlessly. Her wings flickered upon her shoulders anxiously, and she didn't stop her pace until the black bulk that was her friend finally halted at the crest of the hill. She stared down at the scene before her, eyes wide and mouth open as there was only chaos, fierce aggression in the form of two forces fighting against one that didn't seem to have been expecting anything.

It hurt her. She felt so bad for those who had been ambushed so mercilessly by her land, her home. The place that had taken her in when she needed someone most, the place that always promoted peace no matter what, had initiated a war. Tears began to trickle down her spotted cheeks, before she swiftly turned her face to press it into Vincent's side. Soft sobs wracked her slim frame, and she refused to look out again towards the battle occurring beneath them. It wasn't until the thundering of hooves caught her attention and a golden figure pelted past her swiftly, causing her to gasp and topple backwards onto her hind end. She shivered, fear filling every inch of her before she righted herself, trying her best to swallow her fear for Vincent's sake, knowing it would only make him feel worse. With anxious eyes flicking to him, the filly pressed as tightly as she could to his side again, silently praying to the Gods that he wouldn't notice her pounding heartbeat or how she shook.

She swallowed back the tears, tried to wipe them away on her slender limbs, before looking back up at her companion and murmuring sweetly to him, "Vincent dear... we must go. It wouldn't be good for either of us to stay and watch such an awful thing. Archibald made his decision, his fate rests in the Gods hooves now." She knew it was mean to say, harsh even for her poor Vincent's ears, but how else could she convince him? The Dauntless had chosen to fight, to risk his life and bring himself into the position, and Vincent watching from the sidelines fearfully solved nothing. Besides, she couldn't bear to watch the bloodshed, of innocent souls dying because the Edge and whomever allied with them chose to ambush a fellow herd with no reason; at least any reason she could think of. The tears continue to fell, and her heart nearly ripped in two as she heard the scream of one of the defending herds' fillies down below, them clustered together as they watched their parents battle. That was the last straw.

Slowly backing away, the whites of her eyes clearly showing, Myrrine looked to the black beast pleadingly, tears continuing to fall as she began to retreat to the borders, " P-please... Vincent... Let's go. I will not leave without you." Just as she reached the border of the land, she came to a stop, waiting patiently, yet anxiously for him to decide. She meant what she had said; she wouldn't leave without him. But Gods if he chose to stay she didn't know what she would do. The tears continued to fall, and her sides heaved from the effort it took for her not to turn running back to the safety of her home... if she could still call it that. She didn't know if she could forgive Kahlua and Archibald after this decision they made... it was simply too cruel for her to even fathom. She didn't think it was possible for her beloved Queen to fight, yet she was down there, fighting as if her life depended on it. It broke her, she felt betrayed and ashamed of the Edge, for doing such a terrible thing, would she be able to stay with them, to be loyal to them even after this? She didn't know. She could only focus now on Vincent, to look into his golden eyes that radiated in the night as she willed him to agree, to look at her and nod, before pressing close to her and softly comforting her as they both turned to go home.

"Speech"

OOC: The feels too stronk!!!
TAG: @[Vincent]
WC: 979

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3