Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
G
L
A
C
I
A

Okay. Deep breaths, Glacia... You will be fine.

This is seriously the furthest from home that I have ever been. Ever. EVER. If mom finds out... Oh she is going to kick my ass. But I can't gather all the things I need at home! I have to go away.... And discover new things. After all, I am now a year old! I'm old enough to take care of myself... Right?

Psh. Whatever. I am doing nothing wrong, and I am enjoying myself. Look at how pretty it is!!! SERIOUSLY! I have been missing out on all this exploring! And look at some of these plants! They are so cool. I wonder what they do?

But then again, maybe I should head home, and kidnap Lena, and drag her along, and tell me about EVERYTHING. I also wonder who else is here... Maybe I will run into father? Oh my goodness. That would just be aaaaaamazing. I like him. Even though I only met him once. He was awesome. And snuggly. And warm.... And these looks? Thank you daddy!

Oh, I want to stay longer... Just in case... Just in case he is here.

So, I weave through the field, in the slightly cooler Orangemoon sun. My lips grabbing at grasses, and studying certain plants. Carefully I search for ones I haven't seen before, and stack then carefully near a boulder. Before I know it, the sun was high, and it was late after noon... I snort softly, as I drop a few more picking at the base of the rock, my head lifting to look at the sky....

Just a few more minutes....

Probably a big mistake.

@[Abraham] @[Reginald]

278 words
Sorry for the shortness... I'm in a hurry! <3

I walkI talkI think
Image Credit