the Rift

Cathun plots

Cathun Posts: 88
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai
Hi guys!

Cathun is finally out of the Threshold, and now I need you to play with me. x3

I'm looking for threads, spars and everything from friend to foe to love dis/interests! Herds or outcast doesn't matter, race, age or gender doesn't matter, I want to meet everyone. I'm on a mission to explore all of Helovia with Cathun, get a feel for how things work, the mood in the herds etc.

I'm not much for plotting in general, so I won't ask you to offer your character for any specific role. Actually, it's better if you don't! Instead, let me know if you would like a thread, whether you want a solo/private thread or a multi-character thread and whether you have time to spar with me/him/us. :D I usually don't mind starting threads, but sometimes it's fun to get to arrive to someone else's setting too; also, if you have a thread that's unanswered, I'd be more than willing to jump in and save you from boredom! Unless stated otherwise, I'll assume you are ok with an open thread.

Any takers? Anyone interested? I have great plans for this character, and I can promise that you'll get dragged into them one way or another - but it'll all happen IC, so if you want to know more you have to come and play with us. ;D

As for spars, I really want to get better so I'd love to write with everyone, regardless of rank or VP. I want to try out different weathers, settings, fight different races and breeds, and I would love you for eternity if you're willing to participate in a 1 vs 2 or 2 vs 2 spar sometime! :D For extra brownie points, lets do a thread with lots of adventure that lead to a spar/challenge ~

Any takers? Anyone interested in playing with my baby (and me ;___;)?

Thread list:

Ranjiri - [Open]
Amani - [Open]
Ísfold - [Open]
Hertz - [Open]
Hearth - [thread waiting]
Character Name - [Private]/[Open]
Character Name - [Private]/[Open]

Spar list:

Amaris - Spar - DT
Cirrus - Spar - TBD
Caleb - Spar - TBD
Character Name - Spar/challenge? - setting
Character Name - Spar/challenge? - setting

» Magic and Violence is permitted at all times
» Please tag me!

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
@[Ranjiri] lives in the Throat, so she and Cathun are bound to run into each other. We can thread them and see how they get along :3

Icon by Tay

Whit Posts: 2
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'7" :: 28
Whit
Amaris will be appearing in all the threads so there :P
Also happy to spars whenever, with any of mine ^^

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Amani lives in the Throat, could also be a love interest

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Tai
Yay, Ranji thread! Can't wait, let me know when you have time! :D

Hehehe Whit... I challenge you to keep up xD

It'd be real interesting to throw them together and see what happens, Emily! ^^ It's been quite a while since we threaded, right? Let me know if you want me to start a thread, I have all the muse right now and nowhere near enough threads -coughs-

Anyone interested in male bonding? Bromance is the best kind of mance, need some testosterone to even out the odds here. x3 Mentors, rivals, friends, enemies, anything really.

» Please tag me!

Ísfold Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I have no stallions but I have Ísfold that lives in the Throat, I started a topic around a week ago if you want to throw him in there c: (http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=18837)

Then I also have @[Waprevah], I think it might be interesting to have those two meet.

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
Caleb spar? He's getting stats now and will be ready to go soon!

Tora Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
xD I have Hertz!! I would love for them to meet!

Tai
@[Ísfold] Ooh, I'd love that! :D I'll join for sure, been looking at that thread for a while now but wasn't sure I could crash.

@[Caleb] Definitely!! I'll tag you when I can make a new one, started a spar with Gaucho recently so might be a few days.

@[Hertz] Yessss, I agree! I've got an open thread in the Rotunda, if you're interested? Others might pop in later too, if that's okay. ^^

» Please tag me!

Hearth Posts: 22
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 8 (FF) HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Locks
Hearth and Cathun! I've an open thread in the DT already ------> http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=19088

And mayhap Leeka in the future? Adventure times?

( sorry to just crash, but i got excited when i read a Cathun post)
  • Permission granted to harm Hearth and use magic against her, but withhold from dismemberment and death.

• Also, please tag Hearth in Threads!

Tai
Yay, plottingness. I'll thread with you, for sure! :D Might take me a day or a few to get around to it, but I'll come crashing eventually <3

» Please tag me!