the Rift

[INVS] Aaron vs. Elsa

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
@[Aaron] vs. @[Elsa]
Please refer to this thread for HP: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=18...#pid139262
The INVADER must post before 4/10/15 @ 10:00 AM CST or the fight will default

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

Everything started to move so fast. From the time we joined up with Phi until the wall of ice cut us off from Phi and the other stallion who had come to help. Did the winged pale one think that I was the easier target? Oh honey if you did you thought wrong, oh so wrong. Though it seems I under estimated her as well as even through the pain from my magic, she attacks my shoulder. I grunt as I feel her teeth take hold. The pain is sharp, but nothing like the pain from the glass horns I've had running along my side before. I even have the scars still to prove it.

With everything moving so fast, I barely catch the bird thing flying for Alanna. Lanna look out! I scream through our bond. She closes her eyes tight right as the bird arrived, and howled. But her howl was not her normal howl. Even I could feel her energy draining out of me. It was a price I know I pay for being so close, but I do so willingly if it also meant the others around me should be losing their energy as well. I hear her wincing, knowing she too is in pain from the claws that had been meant to take her eye sight. She instead snapped at the bird, trying to catch any part on her strong jaws.

As she lunges at me, I do the only thing I can think to do as tired as I feel. I shift my weight to my hindquarters and use what little energy I have left to lift my frame towards the sky. My hooves strike out in what feels like slow motion, aiming for ELSA's face or neck or anything I can get in my hooves reach. "You’ve taken enough you greedy bastards. Was my eye not enough!” She screams at me, and at first I remain silent. It is what she says next that provokes me to speak. “If you kill my children I will end you, I will end you!” What the hell does she think I am, some blood thirsty monster who wants to kill everything in my sight? "I didn't take your eye and I don't want your children! I just want my old home back and safety for the family I have left!" I scream at her in return.

talk

400/800 Words, according to WordCounter.net

-Is cut off from CICERON AND OPHELIA by ELSA's wall of ice

-Takes ELSA's bite to his shoulder as he alerts Alanna to the incoming EDGAR. Alanna closes her eyes and takes cuts around her eyes as she howls using her ability Energy Drain.
» Energy Drain: howls cause those in the immediate vicinity to be overcome with weariness

-As his energy drains out too, Aaron rears up to strike out at ELSA's face and neck as she charges him

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Please remember to signify 1/3 and so on in each post!
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
The fire that emanated from her muzzle only fueled the anger, sorrow, and rage. With teeth aimed, she fired. As they clamped upon his painted hide, she screamed into his flesh. Her mouth was on fire, and it felt as if she had just raked her burning mouth across a rough surface. To her, even his coat felt like concrete against her skin. Edgar screeches adjacent to her, just narrowly missing the jaws of the bitch that was Aaron’s. In response, the dog howled, its noise seeming to tear her soul. It took away Elsa’s motion, causing the physical response of fear and anger to be locked into her mind. Weariness bled across her muscles like a poison, threatening to hold her in one place. Elsa had become a prisoner to her own emotions. Her blue, fright filled eyes could only watch as Aaron rose on his hindquarters. The smaller man suddenly seemed like a giant. A new wave of tears choked her, even slipping from the wound that had rendered her useless so long ago. Elsa forced her legs to move backward, pushing away from Aaron. It would have been such an easy maneuver just a moment ago, but now her legs seemed to be filled with lead. One of Aaron’s hooves came flailing just outside her left side. She would have never seen the bone that was headed for her muzzle. It glanced across the top of her nose, causing a narrow cut between her nostrils. With a mouth already feeling like ashes, and sore to the touch, it swelled up like a balloon. A large, purple knot adorned her face, with a nice bloody center.

Words fell from him, as if he could justify what he was doing. It was never their fault was it? The assailant was always the victim these days. In fact, his words were more disheartening than hearing her daughters were captured. That meant that they were all alone, frantically running together trying to get away. They were tough girls, but no child should be ruined at such an early age. These combatants had already proved themselves to be immoral, so what horrible fate were they suffering at the hands of these infidels? Oxy was her only hope, and that was not a ticket she could confidently bet on. A sharp, ragged breath seemed to jolt her to life again, reminding her she still had fight left. So he had a family right? Well, he better love them more than she loved her daughters, because she was ready to drag his carcass across the lands.

Her own body rose then, rising as quickly as her pride was. She could kill him. She had murdered before, and she will do it again. Elsa had nothing to lose anymore, so she may as well take advantage of her expendable life. Icy hooves cracked out with as much force as she could muster. Elsa even shifted her weight forward, trying to hit Aaron in the face, and then to force her body over him. She was not a slender horse by nature, so the force of her weight on his neck just might be enough. All it took was one bone to crack. Just one. Edgar circled overhead; ready to strike his icy body against Aaron on Elsa’s command. If they die, they will die together.

All you had to do was ask Aaron. Safety is more easily obtained in peace than in war. When will they learn? This scar that they are leaving will run deep. Elsa will not forget. "All you had to do was ask," she whispered sweetly.

[605 Words || 1/3 Attacks]
[Elsa takes a hit to the nose, and then tries to kick out at Aaron's face while also trying to break his neck by forcing her weight onto him.]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
de:

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

My hoof strikes her nose, which a part of my feel bad for. She had never harmed me, hell I don't know her anymore than I know any of the others fighting around me. They were not the Grey. But I would treat them as if they were. This was my chance to redeem myself for not protecting the Foothills then, by taking back the Falls now. Alanna seemed to feel the same, even if she had been but a pup back then. This was where her egg hatched. Maybe not the exact spot but this was home. This had always been home. It was time we retook it.

However it seemed we were not in for an easy of a fight as I first thought. As my frame drops back to the earth, I feel a surge of energy as the effects of Lanna's howl wears off. But I feel even more energized than before. Healers. My bond's soft voice spoke in my mind. It had to be. While I was distracted, Elsa seemed to take advantage. Her front hooves slash down my face, one on each side. They both left pretty deep gashes, one bigger than the other. The worse of the two was right under my right eye. The lesser across my left cheek. I blinked as I stumbled backward and she shoved forward. Blood pours from the gashes. My right eye is blurry from the shock of the hit and blood. Was she trying to kill me? I move just enough to take her shove against my chest instead of my neck.

Alanna feeling my pain through our bond dashes for Elsa's hindquarters, her teeth lashing out for any hold she might be able to get. We are a team. We are in this together. I will not be taken down so easily. My body aches from the hard hits of our bodies meeting and the pain of my face. I shake my head, blood flying everywhere but at least my sight was clearing up. I dig my hind legs into the dirt and shove her back, chest to chest. The pain from my face At the same time my head snakes around and my teeth seek to bite at her neck and face. Talk was cheap and uselss right now. I heard her words, and ignored them. Ask? Yeah right. Like the Falls would of let the entire Edge move in. No, we were doing what had to be done for the safety of us all.

talk

421/800 Words, according to WordCounter.net
2/3

-Aaron takes the hit of Elsa's hooves to his face, leaving two bloody gashes. One on her left cheek and the other under his right eye. As she shoves forward he moves to where thier chests meet. Alanna tries to bite Elsa's back legs. Aaron digs in with his hind legs and tries to shove forward to knock Elsa backward.

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
It all was beginning to become so real. Elsa’s emotions began to fracture, and within her mind she couldn’t find the line between anger and fear. It all blended together into one conglomerate ache that was begging her to stop. Why was she here anyways? Why were they here? They were coming to the Falls, and they wanted this? This was the Falls no one came to. This is the Falls that no one appreciates. This is the Falls that had been destined to fall apart. It had been this way for a long time. It was a land of the rag tag team that didn’t fit in anywhere else. If they wanted it, Elsa would have traded the Falls for the Edge in a heartbeat if she had known why they were coming. They could have the Earth God and all of his “glory”. It was evident now that he did not care for them, because he was just sitting on his throne watching. There was no interference. There was no help. To think she had entrusted him with helping her defend her family. He couldn’t even defend his.

As her hooves slammed across Aaron’s face, all the pity within Elsa had departed. The schism that had occurred internally separated the two forces within Elsa that had been warring within her for a while. Now instead of them fighting for dominance, the last ounce of care she had washed down the Falls and into the drain like everything else. All that was left was the hardened core, the only remaining remnant of feeling she had. There was no mercy in her relentless hits. Feeling her hooves catch on his skin and tear it from his face was just another day in the office. To her, he was everything she hated personified. In the tangled web of distortion, Elsa could not see the wolf that was approaching from behind. Edgar, who had been circling above cried out at once, grabbing her attention just as the dog’s teeth latched on. They sank into the back of her lower left thigh, one of the canines managing to puncture a hole into the meaty muscle. Elsa screamed. The pain of that muscle being crushed hurt even worse than the smoldering, bloodied remnants on her face. Edgar cried from above, diving at the dogs face in hope of smashing his ice-cold body into her eyes and nose. The anger within the little bird seemed to outmatch even Elsa’s. So long ago she had saved his life, and for that he was forever in her debt. So why did everyone else have to come ruin the little happiness they had? Elsa was not a bad woman; in fact, she was the single most caring creature he had ever stumbled across. Pity no one else could appreciate that. Instead, his loving bonded was forced to rear her ugly head, and to destroy everything she should have been able to love.

Watching the bird dive bomb from above Elsa pleaded for Edgar to remain safe, even as her own body was being battered and destroyed. There was only one other time in her life she had felt so battered, and so afraid of death. She had barely made it to Helovia alive, and now, here she was fighting again to save her life. The cat has only nine lives, and Elsa was running out of those. Her body slammed against the ground, the gash in her hind leg began to pulse from the lack of tension in the muscle. Russet stains began to form along that leg, as well as in stripes down her muzzle. At this point, she probably looked like a crack-addicted zebra. Aaron then pushed forward, his chest connecting with hers. Each leg locked up, keeping her from moving, yet that sneaky bastard had to know how much it would hurt. The sudden tightening of her rear muscle caused the wound to shift again, leaving a pain reminiscent of tearing flesh. A cry of sudden pain rushed passed her lips in a desperate attempt to stay alive, her neck stretched forward as if to try and lessen the pain. Aaron again took advantage of this fragile state; his teeth (at least less painful than his bitch’s) sank into her neck just below her right cheek. The little pinching pain that ensued seemed like a small, insignificant bump. With the force of a reckless mother, Elsa bared her teeth, aiming to sink hers into his jugular, trying to come from the right side of his face. At the same time, she angled ice to try to spike out behind him, in attempt of forcing him back onto an icy doom. Oh how wonderful her life was.

[791 Words (WordCounter) | 2/3 Attacks]
[Elsa takes a bite to the rear leg and face. Edgar tries to freeze Alanna's face, and Elsa tries to bite Aaron's jugular and force him back onto ice spikes.]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
Default to Elsa
+1 invasion points for defenders
+0.5 vp