the Rift

[OPEN] Show me your teeth!

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
Leaving the Veins the girl sighed heavily how was she supposed to do everything she had been instructed to do in a timely manner? Her mind turned to Adelric. Surely her brother would help in all of these tasks...? If she was really lucky the bay yearling would have followed her here. 'Maybe he is just slow.' She chuckled softly at the thought and moved away from the heat and mystical area. Carefully she moved towards the lush green forest of the Ancient Rotunda. The dual horned filly had stuck around the Veins for quite a while wondering if something would happen. Maybe some idea to help her quest would poof into her mind. She laughed deeply at her stupidity wondering what had gotten into her. Did she expect another God to come down and give her step by step directions? Snorting loudly she moved into a smooth canter heading quickly away.

It didn't take all that long to get to the nice green trees and cool brook. The girl made a beeline for the water and dropped her muzzle instantly to suck up the cool fluid. She marveled that there was still water in the stream after all she had taken from it. Smiling brightly the girl relaxed for a moment cocking her back right hoof and thinking. Who did she know that had a creature with teeth, or lightning power? 'Well...No! No I wont go to her, I rather cut off my horns!' Kiara, her mother, had a black cat she knew had massive teeth. She wouldn't and couldn't go to her even if she wanted too. With the hostilities between the two herds, there was no way to find her. Ears flicked back angrily for a moment before the girl shoved the thoughts away. Unfortunately that didn't leave anyone else for her to turn to. "I'll have to do some digging I guess." Her voice was loud enough to be heard, and behyond frustrated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 328
Tags: @[Adelric] @[Shida] Either or can post first lol
Notes: This is set before the invasion, like a day or two if you'd like. This is to get Princess to bite the crap out of her for her quest <3 Anyone can join so as well! If you have shock magic jump on in if you can!
"Talking" 'Thinking'

Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2dtakqb.jpg]
DIESEL
Scream for Me

I pace through the new territory, filled with light and life. The light feels good.. the life... Well it could go either way. The trickling, light splashing sounds of a babbling brook travel through my eardrums, and I change course, heading toward the water. Where there is water there is life, but more specifically the kind of life that I can twist and torment. A snort to clear my nose as I breathe in the scent of water. It's a pleasant scent - can I not enjoy the pleasant things in life, too? A feminine voice laden with frustration carries over the sound of the stream, and I continue on at a steady pace, following the stream until she comes into view. A strange horned equine stands there, enjoying the cool water. Her horns and the plate on her forehead are more like a water buffalo's. Guffaw, guffaw. But I suppose I do not really care.

She is not enjoying herself anymore, though. Her frustration echoes not just in her voice but remains sketched on her face as well. I approach her at a slow, meandering gait, speaking easily as I do. "Digging? Why shalt thou dig, when there is already water before you? It would be a considerable waste of energy, but provide me moderate entertainment at your expense." Moderate entertainment. Were she pain I would be much more amused. Enjoying the wasted efforts of a simpleton though, that would be better than twiddling my thumbs to pass the time. Come now, Diesel, play nice. "Pardon my tomfoolery, I am sure you are no ignoramus. Do tell me what plagues you, I am all ears."

275 words
Huh.. expected that to be longer.

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA
What the dick.

The fuck did he just say?

I had been grazing nearby (bitches gotta eat), when I heard voices. At first, there was just this chick with water buffalo horns or something, so I didn't really pay too much attention. Like I give a fuck what some broad wants to do with her spare time. But then I heard his voice, and it immediately set my lips in a thin line of annoyance.

This wasn't mother fucking Shakespeare in the park, asshole.

Raising my dual horned head, I looking around for the culprit. Apparently water buffalo had been joined by some bracelet wearing chump. Gaaaaaaaaaaay I thought as I marched over. At my heels, Princess trotted with a very militaristic prance. He had grown considerably, and now the odd marking on his face and chest appeared to glisten and waver just like real fire. It was pretty bad ass if you ask me. His body was narrow and tall - built more like a doberman than a wolf, and my guess was he was going to keep growing, based off of the size of his paws.

"The fuck did you just say?" I demanded once I got closer. My hard blue gaze fell upon Diesel, instantly disliking him even more now that I was up close. He looked sketchy. "Thou? Tomfoolery? Do tell me what plagues you -" I repeat, mocking his words. "The fuck do you think you are? You sound like a goddam bedtime story. For retarded babies."

I shift my weight, throwing my hip out as I stared him down. I was still a few feet away, so if this fucker had anything to say to me, I could easily blow his ass up without getting anything on me or Princess. I double dog dare you, jackass I thought as I waited. Come at me bitch, and I'll help water Buffalo dig her hole, using your ass to aim.

Coding by Tamme. Image here

Adelric Posts: 101
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3hh :: 1.5 [Birdsong]
Tobias :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Sevin
Adelric
It wasn’t that he didn’t like the Time God, it was just that he had gotten distracted at the entrance to the Veins. There was a particularly interesting rock dropping into the lava, turning red as it ran into the flow, holding heat but glowing for its efforts, and Adelric had stopped to study it. He had meant to go further, to talk with his sister and the Time God, but then… science was his true love, and it always came first. At least he managed to catch sight of his sister leaving over the rock bridge again, headed off to… well… he didn’t really know, but perhaps he could find out. He hadn’t talked to her in far too long.

Following after her, the half-child just barely heard her words as they drifted across the winds. Digging? Turning to Tobias, looking for some sort of understanding, the cervid only bleated softly, as unsure as the half-child about what Zunden needed to dig for. At least, he decides, he can try to help her with… whatever it is she needs. Approaching her, he is beaten by a stallion that he immediately dislikes and the explosive girl that he had met before. He hadn’t been sure if he liked her when he first met her, but as he watches her now, so bold and arrogant in the face of danger, he finally decides that he likes her just fine.

He wants to stand up for his sister, to snap back at the stallion and tell him to take his condescending words elsewhere, but he dare not be so bold. So while Shida yells, he can be meek. Silently, he slinks up between the two fillies, bi-hued eyes glancing nervously between them and back to the stallion. His body shifts too. Though he is the largest of the foals, he is by far the least prepared for this situation. He cannot help but think he should not be here. There is nothing to be learned from this venture. The stallion is scared, he notices- battle hardened. What can three foals do against a beast? Zunden is brave, but will her bravery lead to their demise?

The half-child does not know the answer to these questions, but then… he promised his father he would look out for his sister. Eyeing the river, wondering if it could be of use to the children, the half-child remains silent, keeping tabs on the situation. It is only Tobias who makes a noise, bleating softly, a nervous cerndyr in the midst of all of the negative energy.

@[Zünden]
Image Credit
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Adelric at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Adelric unless it is in an opening post

Pare
Zünden
Immersed within her own thoughts the girl did not ear the stud's approach until he spoke. Yellow and Emerald flashed towards the liver chestnut as harks flicked back; hoovering inches above skull. Emotions bubbled below her skin; irritation was a killer. Before she could mock and send the brute packing a smaller yellow filly stepped from the shadows. There was an odd hound thingy following her. It was marvelous as it strode proudly, flame like markings flickering over it's handsome face. Before Zunden could utter a word the younger girl started to yell. Her mouth fell open in shock for a moment before laughter burst from her lips. She turned back tot the dark male laughter still boiling forth.

Adelric seems to show up out of nowhere, only adding to her glee. She shifts closer unaware of even doing so. It was natural to seek out your kin, and in her mind he was all she had left. "Oh man she sure as shit got you! I didn't really mean physical digging! I'm on a fucking quest and I have to think about people that can help me with it. Dumb ass. I mean for fuck's sake your an adult, figure it out." Laughter ripped through her young body causing her body to quiver. Oh fuck this was just to good! Her thin tail swished in her pure delight. Now this chick was a girl she could get behind! Bossy, fucking hilarious, and just straight up a badass! "Why are you even talking like that?! I mean it's a fucking waste of time!" Her smile grew wider as she turned to the nervous Cerndyr. She gestured for him to move closer still smiling. "It's ok Tobias, we have this handled I promise."

Excitement mounted as she turned back to the girl. To do so she had to peer around her larger bay brother. "Dude, you're fucking awesome! What is your name?" Playfully she, attempted, to bump her muzzle against her brother, figuring the colt was just as concerned as his companion. 'Holy shit this is the best day I've had in years!' Turning back to the stud she asked a question anyway, "Not that I really think you are special enough, but do you have shock magic? I need to get this little thing," She paused to touch the amulet around her neck, "Full of shock magic before I can get my own." She waited a moment before shifting her weight to the right trying to lean against her brother.

Words: 420
Tags: @[Shida]
Notes: Man she is enjoying this! Sorry it's a lot of rambeling, but it's hard to right her happy XD And Silk I really do love how he talks Zunden is just a bitch lol
"Talking" 'Thinking'

Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
Her horn isn't broken

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2dtakqb.jpg]
DIESEL
Scream for Me

As soon as I finish speaking I notice the arrival of one very loudmouthed filly. She seems about to explode with energy, and verbally she does. Her language is foul and she appears to be very narrow-minded in her perception of the world. I stare at her with a small smile that twitches, begging to become a bigger, twisted grin. But of course, I will not give away my thoughts so quickly. I think that this buckskin filly might be fun to "play" with, given the opportunity. I say nothing to her insults, but feign a look of hurt and shame. A hellhound tags along at her feet, and I wonder if it is as much fun, with as much spark, as the filly.

Bleating fills the momentary silence, and I regard the cerndyr with a dismissive glance before turning my gaze to the colt that approaches. He seems to be related to the first child, being similar in appearance. Brother and sister, perhaps? He says nothing though, and I note in my mind that he is perhaps the weakest, the easiest target of the three of them. Though, I will not take action against any of them just now - I prefer my particular brand of entertainment in a private, more personal setting.

The first child speaks, entertaining much the same attitude as the other filly. Of course she would fail to see that my words were sarcasm. I am perfectly aware that she was not referring to digging in the ground, yet I say nothing when she corrects me, her words laced with insult as well. What foolish children. She comforts the cerndyr and bonds with the other children. Then she has the nerve to ask me for my assistance. Shock magic? No, I do not have that, nor is that what I seek from the Gods. But instead of simply telling her this and being the helpful sort she seeks, I take insult. "What does it matter if I do or do not? You are brazen enough to give insult and then ask for my assistance? How very conceited." I shake my head, no expression lingering there to provide further guidance as to my mood. I do not address the others, feeling that insults and silence do not merit a response.

383 words

SHIDA
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm bored.

Shakespeare-wannabe has nothing to say. Big surprise there - I heard that old Billy Shakespeare didn't write any of his own shit anyways, so it doesn't surprise me that this accessory wearing tight-ass is a poser too. Womp womp. Shows over.

Then he arrives, and I feel my heart start to flutter. It's almost like when I do the explosion thing, only ... less tingly. Wait. More tingly, just in a different place. He doesn't say anything, and I chew my lip as I sort of nonchalantly nod my head. If I play hard to get, he'll be nipping at my heels.

Right? Right?!

Wait. Why do I even care? I mentally chastise myself. I've clearly been spending too much time around Auriel.

Dude, you're fucking awesome! What is your name?

I grin at that, and casually toss my forelock out of my eyes. "Shida the motherfuckingdemolitionsexpert at your service." I sort of half-bow, and Princess groans at my showboating. "Who're you?"

I roll my eyes at Diesel's response, cocking one hip out to the side as I try not to notice how close waterbuffalo-girl and Adelric are standing. I mean, it obviously doesn't matter. So why am I thinking about it? I'm not. Move on. I don't even care. (but why did she know his Cerndyr's name?) forget it.

Fuck.

"Did they teach you that give and take bullshit in Sunday School?" I ask, rolling my eyes. "You're motherfucking brazen enough to make my ears bleed with that shit, so I'd say we're all about even."

I'm glad that he shook his head no to her question however. I have shock magic. Big ass explosion shock magic, and I've been practicing since the last time I saw Adelric. Before, I exploded a tree rather than slicing through it. Since then, I've been much more diligent with my aiming, and its definitely paid off.

"What a surprise. You can't help. Buh-Bye." I bat my baby blues at Diesel before turning to Zunden with a shit-eating grin. Whoever this chick is, I like her. "I've got shock magic. I can shock the shit out of that amulet. Just throw'er on the ground."

Pare
Zünden
Laughter erupted from her lunges as once more the guy had nothing to say the the younger filly. What a douche, can't even talk to a little girl. Her deep laughter lowered to a soft chuckle as she turned to look at her silent brother. Zunden totally misses the looks the creamy girl's face cannot hide. That is until she speaks and her dual colored eyes turn to her curiously. 'Shida the demolition girl? How very interesting.' She gives a mild bow in return, before speaking herself, "It's great to meet you. I'm Zunden and this is my brother Adelric and his companion Tobias." She felt it necessary to introduce her larger brother, especially since she didn't know they had already met. Hell it was only polite to give both of their names anyway. "Ya, what do they call you?" As she spoke her head swung back to the other stallion mildly curious, just for future reference she needed to know. Just in case he refused she was carefully to take note of his appearance. She needed to know exactly what he looked like so if he ever laid a hoof on her friends, or gods forbid her brother, she would know who to go for.

A scowl replaced the jubilant look upon her dark grey face. She allowed Shida to say her piece first before she threw in her two cents, "So, tell me, what's wrong with being brazen? Maybe if I put it in terms you know, you might understand." she paused taking a calming breath, "Is it not the squeaky wheel that gets fixed? If I make a big enough splash and annoy you enough, wouldn't you just shock me anyway? If anything just to try and shut me up?" She laughed evilly again eyes flashing angrily towards the stud. A snort ripped from her muzzle ending her chortling. "Why don't you scamper off and find someone else to annoy with your stupid banter?"

She turned back to Shida as she spoke once more. She could give her the magic she needed?""Does it actually, like, electrocute people, or just blow them up? I think it needs to be like that, since that's what I asked for." She paused thoughtfully for a moment before speaking again, "I could use your help in another way though. Well, really I would need your companion to help me. I need something with teeth to bite me." Keeping an eye on the stallion she strode over to Shida and her odd dog companion. "If you can help I would like it in one of the legs. I bet it'll leave a badass scar." She laughed once more one ear trained on the male behind her. Just because he didn't have shock magic didn't mean that he couldn't still inflict some pain on them. He was much larger, even if they did out number him.
Words: 483
Tags: @[Aud]
Notes: I'm sorry this took so long! Edit: I really want to get this thread along to the bite <3
"Talking" 'Thinking'

Image Credit
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
Her horn isn't broken

SHIDA

"Nah, it just blows shit up." I respond, shaking my pink nose in confirmation. I don't really understand what she means by 'cause that's what I asked for, but I also don't particularly care so I don't press the point. I was born with magic and then just like ... upgraded it by finding a giant-ass ball of light floating out over the water one day. I didn't ask for shit, but maybe there's more than one way to get magic around here. "Sorry dude."

My ears perk forward as she says there's another way I might be able to help her. As she mentions a bite from Princess, my jaw goes slightly agape. Are you fucking blind, I feel like shouting. I turn my blue gaze to Princess, then back to her. Do you not see his motherfucking fangs. Jesus Christ, this girl's a trip. I assume that either she's a fucking nutjob, OR she needs it for whoever she asked about magic to. What sort of fucked up wisher-granter did she go to?

"uhh.." I manage, still completely shocked (hah) by her request. "..I guess?" I conclude, deciding to just maintain a general fuck it attitude about all this. I mean, who am I to stand in the way of a masochistic quest?

At my heels Princess rises and moves to Zunden, sniffing uneasily. Although normally he's happy to take the head off of anyone who fucks with us, he, like me, just doesn't see the point in this at all. "Princess says he won't do any stupid tribal-shit. But you're in luck. Hellhound special, one day only."

Princess opens his jaws and clamps down on the meaty flesh of her leg. His teeth pinch in alternating patterns, which own day might scar to more-or-less resemble the barbed-wire markings on her forelegs.