the Rift

silver dreams [Ophelia Hatching]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Tucked away safely in the meadow lies a silver egg. Over the past two weeks life has flourished within the confines of the shell and now the dragon within is ready to hatch and greet the world. The egg shakes as the dragon struggles and slowly hairline cracks become visible in the surface. From all around the meadow animals gather to watch. Dragons of every color soar overhead singing songs of happiness as another life comes forth to join their numbers.

The shell begins to crumble away and soon the silvery head of a dragon emerges. He claws his way out and immediately begins demanding food.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia's eyes opened as the moonlight shone down upon them in the meadow. A song drifted to her ears, and she smiled softly, calming at the gentle whisper. The egg she was lying next to began to shake and crack at the surface, and she felt her heart constrict with joy and panic. What would it gender be? Would she have a name for him yet? Or her? Would the dragon even like her?

Dragons of every color surrounded her, and she smiled, amazed at the myriad of colors and their presence here. A loud crack returned her attention to the egg, and she saw a little, silver head peek out from the shell. It cried for food, and she smiled, spearing the fish with her horn and giving it to the tiny creature. He ate it hungrily, so she fed it more, her two colored eyes taking in his shape with utter fascination.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Food was laid before him and little by little he devoured everything the unicorn offered him, bones and all. Upon finishing the last of his meal the dragon crawled toward the unicorn, the song of the dragons surrounding them increased in tempo and volume as the young dragon sought out her mind.

There was warmth as his mind and spirit bonded with the unicorn's and they became one. He then climbed up the mare's leg to her back where he settled down, curled into a ball and slept.

Congratulations, the bond took successfully. The dragon is now yours to play!