the Rift

[OPEN] Shit out of luck. [Diesel Capture]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

The sun was setting over the horizon, she watched it sadly. Every time the sun sank behind the world she would always end up feeling as if the darkness inside her was creeping up, trying to take control. After the invasion her body was still weak but her mind was well rested. Wynter sat atop her shoulders, it had always been the griffin's favourite perch even after she had become far too large and heavy to remain there. Sighing she wove her way through The Fields, aiming to get back to The Basin as soon as possible. Golden orbs looked over the land, after releasing a sigh she forced her legs into motion. Fighting the battle against exhaustion was one she knew well. Just keep fighting to take one more step, keep yourself distracted and entertained. The doe had slept the past night to make sure she was well rested for this journey home. Glancing over her shoulder at her exhausted companion The Doe sighed. "Get down Wynter, I'm tired as well." Dramatically the grin rolled off, catching herself just before she hit the ground. Laughing at her bonded Arah continued forward, heading towards The Basin. Something formed on the horizon. A shape perhaps?

The doe paused wearily watching it, wondering if it was an enemy. After everything she had done there would certainly be plenty of enemies that would be pleased to see her blood.

@[Diesel] This sucked. Sorry.

And a sun set to lay away your day to day fears

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2dtakqb.jpg]
DIESEL
Scream for Me

I do not like these fields. They are too happy. If I could thrive on the joy of others that would be one thing, but that is not the case. The setting sun, however, makes it become a more comfortable situation. The air begins to cool as the light grows dimmer, and I wonder how much longer it will be before dark surrounds us. A bored, disgruntled sigh passes my lips as I find myself a few bushes to sleep by. I do not like the idea of just lying out in the open, exposed for all to see. Of course, the bushes do not provide me much cover, if at all, but the thought is comforting. I lower myself to the ground and stretch out, appearing more like a dead horse than a sleeping one. When I wake, I shall have to find something entertaining to do. My time in Helovia so far has been much too tranquil. I cannot help but wonder if I am loosing my edge, or if there is something about the residents of Helovia that they simple know to avoid me. Perhaps it is a combination that is leading to my increasing despondency. With another beleaguered sigh, I close my eyes and am soon fast asleep, snoring loudly.

It does not occur to me that some may be passing through on the way back from the invasion, or that Basiners may be seeking revenge from my failed stealth on Deimos. Of course they would take it personally, thinking that there was something specifically fantastic about their glorious leader that would make him my target. I suppose he is special - he is their leader - but beyond that there is nothing that puts him above the others, at least in my eyes. But they do not know that, as I do not know just how sensitive they are to having the Reaper targeted by my sly spy eye. It should make things rather... interesting.

328 words
Feel free to touch/shove/beat/magick xD

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

Approaching the figure that had had spied from a distance, Arah was bold in her approach. Not caring if she was as found b fore she was able to take control of the situation. At the moment she craved danger and the excitement that it brought her. Eyes skiriting over the bushes she shuffled her way closer to the unsuspecting target. His was snoring softly fast asleep and seemed to be dead to her and the world around him. Wynter beside her to was nervous, up going her to let the brute have his nap time. But Arah was growing as she studied him...this was the idiot who had tried to steal Deimos! Perhaps he might enjoy acompaning her back to The Basin. After all there was some unfinished business to attend too.

Perhaps he thought they wouldn't end up bothering with him, a useless slug that wasn't truly a threat. A mere pest that had been stupid enough to attempt a stealth of their Lord. Yet if the opportunity presented itself why wouldn't she lead him towards the The Basin so he could meet The Reaper properly this time! After all last time hadn't gone exactly to get plan. Smirking the doe carefully approached the sleeping mouse, her magic crackling inside of her. It would be a long walk back to Aurora Basin, but this would be something far too hilarious to pass up. Magic began to weave it's way over to Diesel, slithering over his body and working it's way up into his mind. 'You will wake now and come with me.' the smirk that paints her lips shows that she is comfortably to tinkering with his mi do, seizing control of the brute. 'You will not try to escape. You will not run.' she couldn't care less about any moaning or complaining that may escape him. Deimos would soon enough sort him out.

@[Diesel]

And a sun set to lay away your day to day fears

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2dtakqb.jpg]
DIESEL
Scream for Me

In the stupor of sleep I am not aware of her approach except for the unconscious twitching of an ear. My mind is blank, though as she approaches and begins to use her magic on me, images begin to form in my mind. I begin to wake and perhaps it is my mind that sees her before my eyes do. But of course, there is no fight in me. I stand and stretch, then stare at her blankly. Something feels strange. This pale mare with antlers upon her crown does not look familiar to me, and yet I feel compelled to do as she asks. Did she ask? She must have, because I am nodding my head in agreement with her request. A griffin flies above us - her companion? A glance at the pendant hanging on her delicate chest distracts me momentarily as I think of how delightful it is.

Something feels funny in my mind, a fuzziness that is unfamiliar to a normally acute and analytic psyche. The grogginess of sleep leaves me unable to reason out the source of this change. "Lead on, Grey Lady." I am not sure why I would try to escape, after all, she has told me nothing of where she is from, her name, or exactly what she intends. Warning me not to escape should be a hint that her intentions are not pure, but even if I wanted to fight back, I could not. And so, we shall make our way to, well, wherever she desires.

254 words
Sorry, it was rushed :/