the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Sun Daze [Cheveyo]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
These lands were different, foreign. They didn't hold the same calming mist of the night that had enveloped her broken soul for so long. It did not hold the same calling of the Qian that the Edge had gathered so well. But, those that she called her family - her brothers and sisters - were here and she would not leave them. She may not approve of how they came about these lands, but she refused to leave her family, to move back to the Edge. She didn’t feel safe in the Edge anymore - and the Falls had been her first home, when it had been the Foothills. Aye, she would learn to deal with this awkwardness. She would figure it out. She had to, and she would.

Still, she moved around uncertainly, taking in the awkward terrain and trying to understand how to maneuver through some of the slick cliffs thanks to the waterfalls. It was beautiful, in it's own way - even if for the moment it was coated in disaster and ruin. With time, she hoped that those of the pure heart could build these lands back up - try and ease the pain that had been cast across these soils one too many a times. And so, finally, she allowed herself to settle near one of the prisons. Perhaps she could make this a new home. She could shelter up in one of the prisons - fill it with a plush floor, cover it with her canopy, even keep her herb box inside. Aye, it would be perfect. It would be her own reprieve when she needed it.

Maybe… just maybe this would all work out.

@[Cheveyo]
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love