the Rift

[OPEN] Teach me

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Ever since her encounter with Gull, and his barking she had felt even more useless than normal. So even as the snow finally quite falling she set out to find their healer. She knew her name and her color, from meetings, but she had never really spoken with her. Resplendence was her name, and healing was her game. Penna's laughter echoed through her brain, 'I think you have some issues.' Graceful neck arched as she turned to give him the stink eye. 'Oh shut it feather ball.' They laughed quietly together as they picked their way around the paths they knew to well. Parelia had no clue where she might find the equine, so she just kept wondering around. Finally she gave in and started to call the mare's name, "Resplendence?" Trying to push down how foolish she felt the cream dove kept searching. 'She has to be around here somewhere.'

After a few more minutes she called out again, "Resplendence, I was wondering if you could teach me about healing?" Ears pricked hopefully trying to catch even the tiniest of replies. 'Penna could you try and find her for me?' Without a thought the falcon took of soaring high above them searching for the healer. He was surprised Parelia wanted to learn about this kind of stuff, hell he knew what was in her deepest of hearts, even if she didn't. So why was he surprised? Because he knew what she really thought and felt. He knew why she wanted to learn about healing, why she felt the need so strongly. His winged mare needed to feel important. He supposed there could be worse ways for her to achieve that goal.

Speach Thoughts 'Penna'
Words: 282
Notes: @[Resplendence] HORRIBLE

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime