Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
A
L
I
J
A
Still unable to fly Aakesh had asked Alija if he could follow her out of the Throat on his way to their different patrols. Alija had agreed happily to take him out. She smiled as he pranced next to her excitedly and smiling proudly. This was his first ever patrol and she was nervous. She chalked it up to normal mother instict. It was hard to watch her babies grow up so quickly. Even if she could though, the antlered mare would never turn back time. She only wanted to him to grow up happy and healthy. Alija smiled down proudly at her son, this was his first chance to prove himself, and to her knowledge, the first time he had been out of the throat. Once they crossed the fire bridge the mare and colt said their goodbyes. "I love you Momma." The nuzzled before she spoke as well, "I love you too my brave stallion. Be safe, listen to everyone else, and have fun." "I will Momma." Smiling brightly they went separate ways, Aakesh laughing and canter, Alija walking tears slipping down her badger marked face.

She sighed heavily and glanced back several times, until her baby was out of sight. Mothering never seemed to get any easier, but she wouldn't trade a single moment for anything else in the world. Her thoughts were on her babies all the way to the thistle meadow. She hadn't met her partners yet, but was very excited to do so. It was always nice meeting more of her family members. She smiled softly and drew to a halt in the middle of the prickly plants. She was sure it wouldn't take to long for the others to get here.

-----------------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 288
Tags: @[Aithniel] @Ryuu
Note: Terbbile so sorry it sucks! Patrol thread
Image Credit
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.