the Rift

[OPEN] One Fish, Two Fish

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
Now things are really boring. All my friends have gone somewhere else, and I'm just stuck here. Maybe the little bird who gave me the pretty feather will be wandering about, since he's my only chance at fun. Its only a meager remnant of friendship, but its better than nothing. In all honesty though, its pretty pathetic I'm seeking out a bird instead of making actual friends, but I have to start somewhere right?

So I meander around, stopping at the pool and surveying the dark trees that encompass us. All that is there though is the crisp autumn wind and worms. Great company, really great company. I frown, turning to snuggle up around the side of the water. Staring into the pool, I secretly long to be one of those red stones. I shake my mane a little, so the feather that is in my hair flops onto my forehead. At least I have this little thing to remember the pool by. Ill always have it with me. Pools can be great friends right?

Now, I settle for self-amusement. I blow my smokey breath out across the lake, watching the little waves of water carry it away. Multiple times I do this, each time wishing I had someone to just hang around. Ros would be cool, but she's probably busy doing awesome things. That means no bothering her for the time being. Which means, I can do some crazy things by myself. I shoot my eyes around one last time, making sure that no one is lurking about. Not seeing anyone in the immediate area, I decide it's safe. With one giant heave, I slide headfirst into the water, splashing about like an idiot.

@[Erebos]
Sorry it's crappy! It'll get better I promise. ^^
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Erebos Posts: 474
Aurora Basin General atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 75.5 | Buff: DANCE
Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather
EREBOS
They presided and pressed into the Deep Forest because it was to their liking: dark, mysterious, twisting and turning with endless enigmas. His mother’s stories could only fill so much of the void, so many of the labyrinths, the mazes, the skeletal remains, and his time before in the vast warren had only served him with bountiful delight (acquiring dear Orsino), so he thought naught of their next adventure into the inhospitable regime. Instead of lacquering ruminations of what could harm, of what could decimate, of what could slaughter, or what beasts lay hidden, plunged like knives into the traces of Stygian audacity, the miniature heathen beckoned ghosts, illuminated thieves, cast curiosity into the brimming, stolen light. The creature at his feet nourished the same entanglements, and together they roamed into its oiled confines as youths of the despicable, measuring monsters and scaling sinister cretins. What myths were conjured here? What monsters were slain? What villains still roamed the decadent, weary palisade, with its enclosed secrets, with its calamitous ruins, with its vicious, toxic entropy and avaricious acrimony? The prince wove his lanky limbs into towering columns of majesty, of grace, of finery, masculine fortitude, hushed, latent bravado, and the other child, rumbling and coiling and slithering, tripped over broken roots and fumbled stones. An overeager tempest, an untamed heathen, the Lilliputian scion traced his earnest, fervent, midnight heart into the boundless trees, into the echoing, thunderous glades, into the piles of soot and ash, into the wraiths and phantoms of yesterday, into the foretold ruins of tomorrow. He drew a breath and watched it dissipate into a haunting, poignant puff, followed it until the vapor disappeared, and drenched his instigated, fueled mischief into imp movements and motions, slipping and sliding into the plunging pits, into the dastardly eaves, into the lofting, lilting bouts of strength and condemnation, wishing somehow, someway, he could embody such a potent, silent menace, such an immeasurable, elegiac horror, supremacy, and dominance. The sable fox at his hooves chirped in agreement – and both devils marched further into the blackened copses. Even if the notion was unattainable, the tiny beast, so enamored, so resolved, built another block of determination into the rioting fortitude, launching another hoard of desires.

They were enticed, beguiled, and allured by the faint sounds of water, spiraled, hurtled, out of its prior depths, meaning something, someone, was very, very near. A devilish grin stole across the child’s features, and in no time at all, the pair altered their path, dusting across nefarious canvases, pungent, hidden daggers, vivid, wild cloaks, thriving on the bent and broken shambles of disheartened sinners; perhaps in a few years time, just as licentious as the brooding factions murmuring past the mired doors. It only took a few passing moments before they interrupted some feral interlude, one blue stare, one golden gaze, narrowed in quiet speculation as they took in the child swimming along the water. Pale, striking and effervescent in the coils of shadows and darkness, reminding him of the ivory pebble he’d snagged from the pool’s embankment, hoping to gain the massive Raven’s favor –

The snag of recognition pulled at his mind, and suddenly, without warning, the buoy of exuberance boomed and rustled from his throat. “Oh! I remember you!” Whether or not she’d noticed him was of no matter entirely to the boy, and he sidled closer to the water’s edge, like a spark, like a blaze, in the curling plumes of twilight. “You tried to help the Raven too!” His voice carried, echoed, bounded off of boughs and rocks, and he dropped his skull to peer, to stare, across the open pond, embodying his friendly, outgoing grin in peals of amiability and impishness. “I’m Erebos!”

@[Auriel]
Image Credit

prissy
Auriel
Being soaked to the bone was real fun, and I actually mean that. My coat turned from a dusty little color to a dank, almost rotting wood color. Pushing my head underwater again, I watch my little air bubbles float to the surface and pop. A giggle follows, sending even larger, and more intense bubbles up. This time, I follow it up, breaking the surface with glee. I blink a few times, trying to rid my eyes of excess water. "Oh, I remember you!" I flail then, spinning around to come face to face with the colt that stole my egg. Technically, he didn't steal it, but still. A scream follows just as naturally as I force my head underwater, a really great hiding tactic. When he doesn't come running, or attacking, I decide it would be okay to break the surface.

Cautiously, I work my way out, eyeing this boy Erebos as he watched me. He didn't seem menacing, but that didn't mean I could go out of ninja mode quite yet. Thus, I stop a few feet away, staring at him with a cocked brow, looking him up and down. At his feet, I catch a little flash of a thing, was that what came of the egg, the egg he obviously stole? Its a dark, brown like thing with a lot of tails. I tilt my head, and sniff at both him and his thing. "I'm Auriel," I finally state. For now, he seemed decent enough to talk to, and considering my friends list, I was in need of expanding my horizons a bit. "Is that the thing that come from the egg?" I ask, nodding towards his companion. It took her all the effort in the world to not add a snarky comment, but she managed thus far. Breathing, I puff some smoke harmlessly in the little kitsune's direction. Erebos would normally have been the center of her attention, but until she figured out what this thing was, she was not going to let go of her curiosity. It was so unlike Princess and Edgar. Yet, this thing was neither bird nor dog. I want one of these, real bad. "You need to teach me how to get one of these things sometime," I add firmly. I glance up to him with my dull little eyes, as if trying to burn that statement into his mind. I was a poor innocent girl, who could not help me?

A multitude of other things begin flowing into my mind. There were so many opportunities to learn here, and I could not keep them all straight. I would think of how wonderful it would be to see where he lives, and then think it'd be cool if he introduced me to some of his friends. Friends was probably the topic I should stick with but it wasn't even close to scratching the surface of my mind. I even want to ask what it feels like not to have wings, but I could always save that question for Shida.

@[Erebos]
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit

Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather
EREBOS
Traces of his nefarious essence brewed and congealed, fastened over the facets of a long lineage of traced savagery, sinister little snippets coiling and unfettered, running over the length of his spine and the curl of his smile. Manifestations of barbaric compositions dappled over the brilliant, vivid rays of his gaze, like harpoons, like daggers, like gathered devils smoking the depths of absolution: because it was almost amusing, almost triumphant, to display the merits of his eminence in front of one who hadn’t been chosen. He’d been in her position many times, grinding away at potent dreams and incandescent aspirations until they blinded him from the inside out, until worthlessness seemed to be the only future, the only augured, foretold notes, until he’d become one of the assimilated brethren at arms, given alms for his determination. He could gloat in her presence, he could rejoice, he could revel, he could dance and sway and preen in the midst of her failures, at the conviction of her errors, because Orsino remained at his feet, an emblem of Erebos’ strength, resolution, and fire, and not at hers. He had won something, and she hadn’t.

But was it worth it? He could press, he could fissure, he could taunt and torment, but would that make him any better than the other monsters lurking in the midst? Than the other demons waiting in the wings?

His father never did any of those things – never had to. His reputation preceded him. His title sank into scythes. His namesake delivered chills or indifference.

Perhaps Erebos could be better than them – the world, the realm, the empires - through sheer simplicity. He didn’t need to boast. He didn’t need to swagger, crow, or inflate with pride. The evidence of his prowess was nestled in the features of a fox, in the developing sway of his growth, in the promising malice lurking beneath the surface of his handsome features and his gallant brow. So, he didn’t leer, he didn’t snare, he didn’t entangle, and just breathed a sense of calm, a sense of nonchalance, of sense of regality in the seething opus of the Deep Forest, in the loathsome grasp of devils and saints, pouring out niceties in carefully contorted frames and syllables. Somewhere, perhaps amidst their connection, he felt Orsino laugh.

But she’d asked after all. He might as well give her the answers she sought. His brow arched, his grin inclined into a more boyish decree, indulgent and winsome, charitable and charismatic, almost seraphic in the glowing, gleaming lapse of sunshine and veils. “Yes – his name is Orsino. He’s a kitsune.” A fond smile drew over his lips, along his teeth, gazing wistfully upon the young, sleek, black fox, and all the anarchy boiling between the two. His stare moved carefully back to hers, head tilting in fractional measures, constantly curious and inquisitive, absorbing every sight, every sound, every aspect of Auriel, painting a picture of her hankerings (the need for one of those things), wondering how much further she dared to go for something she wanted, something she craved. And in the depths of pangs and purposes, hunger and contentment, he pondered how far he’d go. “I had to try a couple times. Once, I had to cook meals for an enormous turkey!” He laughed, magnetic and exuberant, before constructing his own queries for her. “How many times have you tried? You can’t give up on your dreams, you know.”

@[Auriel]
Image Credit

prissy
Auriel
Now he knows how to pick cool names. Orsino, like, thats awesome! Why couldn't I have that cool of a name? At least I know who to go to if I ever need name help. He could pick a cool badass name for my puppy when I get whatever that thing is that Shida has. Having a puppy would be so freaking awesome. Although, this fox would be cool to, a Kitsune was it? I smile towards it, crinkling my nose like the happy go lucky child I was. My eyes gleamed a little as I sat for story time with Erebos. He is the sensei, and I must learn the ways of his companion snagging ability.

And.

And he could cook?! What? That is so freaking awesome. I know that I would never be able to cook, but man that would be an awesome skill. "Do you have cooking magic or something?" My voice was still childlike and filled with awe. I don't really have an idea what cooking is, but it sounded like a really cool magic. Little did I know all he had to do was run around and pick things up and mash them together (basically anyways). Although, when he asks how many times I have tried, I shuffle my feet. It had been a few tries, but when Im used to getting things on the first go (like my magic) waiting for a companion seems like it takes an eternity. "I have tried twice. I'm not very good at the whole pleasing thing. I don't think anyone trusts me with a companion." I frown, glancing to the Kitsune. Maybe I wasn't ready, but I was ready to try, and wasn't that enough? Do I really have to be perfect at everything? Or, is the criteria just to know how to explode? If that's the case, then it makes sense why Shida got one (cause we all know she is not perfect, you know, since we are twins and I'm not perfect. Totally not trying to be mean.) "I know I need to keep trying, but I really wish I could just prove I was good. Ya know, like, I can do it! I can do cool things with magic, and I have a good heart, so why am I not good enough?" I sigh frustrated. This whole decoding life thing was really hard. I don't think I'll ever understand it. Erebos probably didn't know either, but these tough life questions just hurt my head. "So how long did it take you?" I finally ask. If I had to divulge my embarrassing failures, I expected him to do the same.

@[Erebos]
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit

EREBOS
For a few moments, he basked in her admiration. He delighted in her awe, he relished in her reverence and wonder, his boyish smile growing ever larger in the presence of a devotee, supporter, and disciple. Usually he was the one courting and lofting endless questions, and to suddenly be the one with the knowledge, with the skills, with the prerequisites towards resolution, endurance, and strength, was a moment he snagged, took, and grasped with every fiber of his being. The child’s confidence reigned supreme in those defining moments, bolstered and heightened his awareness, his prowess, his potential, surrounding and pervading his senses until all he did was grin and perform, charm and delight. If he wove enough stories, if he laced enough tales, would this be how he won over the world? “No! No cooking magic!” The boy laughed at the memories of the giant bird, the overwhelming turkey, the aplomb and talent he never knew he possessed, warm and bright, eyes layered and enameled with the lacquer of divine mischief, pinpointed and segmented on the curious filly. “But I do have fire magic, which was very helpful!” He paused for a moment, lowered his voice to a conspiracy-molded whisper, as if hastening great, grand secrets the forest wasn’t allowed to hear or share. “Would you like to see it?”

But the words, the inquisitions hastened back towards the rights of companions, of the bonded floating along his feet (batting at idle leaves), and his wisdom, his sagacity, while limited due to age, could be cultivated and extended through trial, tribulation, and experience. His Cheshire grin softened as his gaze flicked off towards the branches, the boughs, the weight of the world’s surrounding mysteries, pondering over how to convey the reasons for failures, the notion of continuing to try, over and over again, even when failure seemed imminent. The scorch of his memories branded his responses, so they trickled in like quiet, scattered stars and scars, of the days before triumph, of the hours before annihilation, of the minutes were he seemed so insignificant, so small, so unworthy. “I tried twice before too. Its hard, because you’re never quite sure what they want.” Wasn’t it easier to apply desires, to whittle dreams, into actions and eloquence? But when it was unknown, they were expected to stumble, to fall, to falter; perhaps it was what happened thereafter, how they managed to rise from the challenge, how they showed their resolve, how they developed their creeds and oaths. Or maybe it was sheer luck, and he’d been awakened to it in a single bound. He shrugged, unsure of all the littered pathways, the rubble and stone. “I guess you just have to try all the time. There’s always a different task – maybe you’ll find one you’re really good at!” The spirit of optimism leapt along his throat, embellished his smile all over again, gaze locked and poignant, strong, unrelenting. “I think the gods, the deities, all these higher beings, look for the stubborn, the determined, and the courageous. They wouldn’t give a companion to someone who doesn’t want to make an effort. They wouldn’t give magic to someone who would waste it away.” The boy nodded, certain and assured of his measures. “Show them over and over again.”

@[Auriel]
Image Credit

prissy
Auriel
It was hard to hide my disappointment when Erebos said he didn't have cooking magic. I frowned, actually quite sad. Grass and the occasional boring fruit was getting monotonous out here. But, he did say he had some cool magic, at least that meant someone was bound to have that magic. Then I would enslave them somehow and make them cook delicious things. Like, a watery berry mix or something. That sounds good... right? So I smiled brightly in the wake of learning Erebos' little magical secret. That wasn't what I was here for though, I was here to learn the great wisdom of how to obtain an egg. I cannot not be beating my sister, so I have to get an egg. If I don't, I fail at life.

I lean forward intently as he said he had tried twice before. A smile crosses my face, and I flip my ears forward, absorbing every ounce of magic knowledge he had to offer. So if he had two times... that meant that I was due for an egg soon! I shake at the prospect of this great gift, and try my best to listen even harder. If Erebos helped me, I was sure to get it next time. His speech only helped further my belief, telling me that I have to show them who's the boss. Narrowing my eyes, I stand my head up straight and prance around in the circle. "If awesomeness is what they need, than awesomeness is what they'll get!" I yell, assured that I will be the next winner. "They even gave me two types of magic when I was born. So they must believe in me, right?" A sudden pang of nervousness rolls into my stomach, and I cringe. What if all my luck ran out then? What if they had believed in me, and then decided that I wasn't worthy, and they gave my egg to Shida?! I blink a few times, trying to clear that idea from my head. There is no way in their right minds that Shida would get an egg when her sense of care involves blowing thing to pieces. She must've just been really lucky that day. "No, I do believe in myself." I say, reassuring outwardly that I am great, and powerful. If I can scream and make people run crazy, I sure as hell can care for a companion. "Thank you, Sir Erebos for your help." I nod sharply, tucking my head into my neck to look powerful and mighty. Although, I might want to ask him for help later if I expect to raise a companion right. "Oh, and if I do get an egg someday, can you help me?" I ask sheepishly, nervously glancing up and down at him. I hate asking for help, but I'm not about to ask Shida for help with life lessons.

@[Erebos]
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit

EREBOS
Their disappointments melded and molded in a fettered roll, a tattered coil. The boy felt the rancorous sentiments pang through his chest, where the curls of smoke and embers had already begun their zealous drums and ardent anarchy. He snuffed them out quickly, dampened the fire, and threaded together the ashes, the phoenix whims, for another time, attempting not to frown. Perhaps the invocations were not as triumphant as he first believed? Or maybe she’d seen such spectacular motions before, and believed them all to be the same? He glanced at the floor, at the cool, eerie pool, at the manifested chicanery controlling the world they roamed, and puffed only a quiet, nearly inaudible sigh.

But he was not allotted into shame or humiliation for long – her face appeared beneath his, vibrant and cheery again, excited at the potential for her success. The little beast was pleased he’d managed to secure and share some of his boldness for the girl, and he couldn’t quite contain his exuberance or merriment on her behalf, crooking his devilish smile while she expressed her awesomeness, while she craved and carved and caved into the reasons for her capacity and mastery. He nodded in due silence while she rattled, clearly sparked, incensed, and fervent for future occasions, and the scion chuckled, laughed, in the midst of the midnight breeze, in the warren and abyss of monstrous ogres, mysterious hymns, and nefarious enigmas. “Right!” Why else would the Gods bestow them with riches, with persistence, with perseverance? Didn’t they want mortals to strive? Didn’t they want them to go forth and dream? To conjure aspirations? To become consumed with ambition?

Or was it all a sick, cruel game?

He ignored the final thought, flicking his ears back over her words. The lad liked the term “Sir Erebos”, which made him sound mighty, stalwart, and knightly – despite the Machiavellian yearnings to harbor strife and harpoon virtue – and he ignored Orsino’s laughter across their unsung connection. Even if she was sheepish in her query, he was gallant, valiant, chivalrous, and heroic in his response, curling his smile into a fonder degree, remembering the days where Adelric had coaxed and cajoled him at Orsino’s birth, or before those moments, when young Tobias had toddled about the caverns, and he’d craved his own bonded. “Of course! You can find me in the Aurora Basin!” His grin embellished deeper and deeper, as if they were not surrounded by demons, by infidels, and by heathens – like he wouldn’t be amongst those clustered and consumed and mercenary, swinging his blade into chests and watching their life wither before his eyes.

@[Auriel]
Image Credit

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
unarchived per request
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

prissy
Auriel
You know, I was all ready to leave, storing his information in my brain, and head out to explore more of the universe. Of course, my curiosity though cannot go without being satisfied, so I turn back around, and glance at Erebos slyly. I take a few more steps toward him and grin deviously, folding my wings tightly against my side. "Hey. You should totally show me your magic. If you do. I'll show you mine, although, it kinda does weird things to other people so I dunno if you wanna see mine..." my voice trails off, but bounces quickly back to its peppy state. "But you should still show me yours. I can be a test subject to if you want. I've always wondered what magic feels like when use on other people." So I take a few more steps back, still grinning and lift my head high. In one swift movement, I raise my wings up into the air, acting as a horse-y target. "Make me hot, ya know, in more than one way." I giggle and turn around in a circle like an over hyper puppy dog.

It probably wasn't the smartest thing to sit around and ask to be hurt, but I need to know eventually. Since Erebos was the only other magic user I knew besides my sister, I thought this would probably be a lot safer. You know, since Shida can like blow my head off if she wants. Even if I am asking to be hurt, I still want to walk around a breathe for a few more days. Funny, because I had yet to understand the dangers of fire. To me, it was so straightforward. Fire burned, but it could be put out. Helovia had yet to disclose all of it's secrets to me, so I was unfortunately unaware of all the variations of "fire" that could exist. Heck, I didn't even know what my magic was considered. All I could do was make people go crazy, and scream, not much elemental finagling there. I glance to Orsino and smile, wondering if he too has fire magic. It would be cool if companions could sync up to its bonded, and essentially become its bonded in "magic forms". Oh how many secrets had yet to be revealed.

Erebos!
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit

EREBOS
The little infidel was prepared for the unsung departure, a melding of ways folding back unto themselves, crossing over various avenues until their next grandest adventure. He muddled over the notion of foreshadowed intervals, twisting his skull amidst the doom, the gloom, the sanctity of the unknown, when she called him back from the glimmer of ruin and debauchery. The beast’s ears pricked, curiosity ignited and incensed at the filly’s infernal grin, Orsino’s eerie, unholy whispers (up to something~), and the flutter, the flurry, the fury of words tumbling about the sinister regime.

She wanted to be shown the fierce, brutal armaments. She wanted to feel the tempest, the whims, the avaricious clawing of his power. She wanted to be ignited - and he wasn’t sure what to say to a girl who yearned to be scorched and burned, because he’d never known anyone in such a regard. Were there creatures who longed for pain? Who searched for brutality, who harbored and procured aches and pains for their benefit? He arched a singular brow, and Orsino didn’t help in the manner, beckoning and coaxing through their connection, (does it hurt to hurt?), and a savage sensation of memories washed over him. The child tied them over as best he could, muddled words from his lips, “What does your magic do?,” tried to reel in the rancorous pieces of his short life, but they were there anyway, nestled, brooding, lined with thorns.

He’d done this before. He’d played and coaxed and wielded his fire with a friend, a golden girl with a name from smoke and ember, strong convictions and acts of queens, kings, and knights – only to hurt her, only to lose control, only to allow his emotions to untangle and unravel him. Asch hadn’t needled him for a demonstration, hadn’t scolded him for his mistakes, faults, and flaws, and forgave his young, reckless soul within moments. He didn’t deserve her absolution.

But Auriel wasn’t the same. She craved the mutinous agony, a moth to his proffered flame, and he wondered if he was somehow losing an unforeseen game, struggling and tampering and stumbling through a barbed set of silk and steel. He gathered himself, stole a deep breath, lacquered all the determination, all the resolution, all the tidings of a devil with rue and regrets, and drew himself closer to her. His maw reached slowly, carefully, towards her cheek, and his breath billowed in a ghostly, immoral interlude, giving her what she coveted. “If you’re sure…”

The boy plucked the strings of his savage entropy, felt the rise, the caress, the stroke of vigor and energy pulsing through him, a vicious, toxic wave, a molten haze brewing and building, layers and layers of zealous, fervent immorality lancing towards the surface. He lowered his head towards her hooves, and gradually, cautiously, attempted to touch her left pastern, like a feral, bestial brushstroke, and waited for the skin, the pelt, to ignite on a flicker of fire, on the wave of combustion. 

Image Credit

@Auriel

prissy
Auriel
A nervous heat began to spread through my body, and suddenly I felt freezing cold. It was almost like the anticipation was trying to kill me. I watched Erebos reach down for my leg, and part of me wanted to scream to stop, but the other part of me really wanted to know. So I waited, and -

OW SHIT NO. I squealed in surprise at the fire that burned through the pastern. I wasn't cold anymore that was for sure. I hopped forward, away from Erebos flailing wildly for a few moments before landing with a final huff. I blinked, and stared at Erebos with both pain and awe. I offered a smile though the tears that trickled off my eyes and nodded fervently. "That. THAT WAS AMAZING!" I exclaim taking a step forward to nudge the shoulder of my new found "magic friend". "Here, mine makes you go crazy. Kinda like I just did, but I don't think it burns like yours." I shook me head, taking a step back in order to create room for demonstration. "See the stuff that comes out my nose and mouth? Well if I blow it out, something happens to it and it creates some weird magic stuff. If you inhale it, you'll go crazy. So if you want to try it, here ya go-" I stopped and blew out roughly then, a puff of smoke rising from my mouth like a miniature cloud. At least this was halfway amusing, being able to puff smoke beings and such.

I watched to see what he would do. Would he be half as impressed with my magic as I was with his? Hopefully so, but I could never be certain. I was horrible at telling whether others were proud of me or not. Mom never said anything, and neither did dad. But maybe I could be at least somewhat awe-inspiring to Erebos.

[Sorry for the muse and late posting. with college starting it ate my time. :3 If you want to wrap this up here we can so you can continue with your questing, of if you want another post or two I could do that.]
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit