the Rift

[OPEN] Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld
Where There's No Law Tying My Heart From The Start

Okay but seriously, that urge was starting to freak me out, fam.

Finally, I left the north—but there was nothing down here but cold too, just a different kind, a more brittle brand that tingled and snapped especially hard in the mornings. Like, maybe there was a burnt autumn sun to sweeten some things for a little while in the afternoon, but nah, winter was on its way and there was nowhere to hide from it.

Except…sand-places, but. We’re not talking about those yet.

It didn’t matter that we left the deep-freeze of the north, though. Because there was still some weird shit going on with you, mentally anyway—or viscerally, because it wasn’t something you were thinking, but stuff you were feeling that felt right and wrong at the same time, all the time. And I didn’t know how to handle it and you wouldn’t say what is was and even though I could’ve let it go, I still gnawed on it, fretted over it, whittled it to nothing as I gnashed it between my teeth along with the other mouthful of stuff I had weighing on my head.

Try not to mess this up, hmm? echoed in my head. Amongst other things.

And all the while you just sat on my face, butt squished strategically over my eye, thinking me an idiot. And loving me for it.

So here we were—some place removed from a chilly, howling wind and probably even chillier eyes. The edges of the water were crusted with fragile ice—morning freezes, probably, but it didn’t stop the rest of the gentle churning of the pool as we came up on it. I huffed my fat ass on the ground, crashing against stiff, frosted grasses as you wiggled your way down my neck, my shoulderblade, my leg and finally onto the ground, pit-pating your way to wherever you wanted to go. Which was fine, I guess. I was getting better at letting you go; I only slightly missed the feeling of you slithering around my ears.

Well, anyway. Since I was on the ground and my body was in the position for resting, something pulled in the back of my head, beckoning my eyes to lower—and yeah, they kind of sat heavy anyway, lulled over eyes that weren’t even really seeing what was in front of them. It could have been so easy, too. I could’ve just….dropped off like I usually did, dead to the world, letting you frolic as you saw fit while my lazy ass sat in the frost and mud gathering cobwebs.

I didn’t though, obviously. Because there was that little whisper of things that jolted me every time I lowered my defenses. A whisper that wasn’t really a whisper at all—more like a siren, a blast to rattle me to the core and wreck my shit well and truly. I told you once I was gonna be fine—I was gonna be cool. I still ain’t sure who I was really talking to at the time.

So…yeah, I didn’t fall asleep. I just laid there, an exhausted, fleshy log laying in the frost—while you waddled away from me, and in the back of my head I could feel that urge again, even as I peeked into your mental eye and saw a thing that interested you as it bounced before you.

A frog.

Hmm, kinda cold for frogs, I vaguely wondered, my eyelids fluttering slightly as I breathed mist. And it would have been the only thought I would have spared on the matter; I mean, fuck, I wasn’t the one stalking a frog, watching that shit like it looked delicious, regardless of the fact that it was ten times larger than you, almost. It wasn’t apathy, I swear, I was just too exhausted to keep up with your silly-ass games at that moment.

Well.

You watched the frog as it sat around, definitely feeling the cold I guess, as though it were considering its mistake and wondering what to do with itself, now that the pond was slowly freezing over. And you, well, you had that urge again, and it was spiking along with a kind of hunger I’d never felt from you before and my ear cocked curiously but my eyes were still half-closed and I was slipping into something that could’ve been a doze if it weren’t for the whisper and the shout and the eyes and the Are you happy to hear now that even though your mother was rap--

SPRKCRACKLE!!

And I jumped to my feet, eyes wide and wild and heart jumping fast and ”SHIT” coming out of my mouth like a bullet—because that urge in you had suddenly sky-rocketed and something had burst and for a moment of time you had—

—combusted—

—in a shower of sparks, a ball of lightning, and by the time I was registering something was wrong you were already emerging from it—

—but you weren’t—

—you were—

different.

You weren’t tiny ‘n cute anymore! You were this—this white mass of something feathery and excited and you were making so many squeaks and squeals and hoots--

—and you were leaping for the frog, your wings (WINGS?!) flapping happily, your mind a release of euphoria that blinded the fuck out of me as I made it to my feet, everything too tired and sluggish to figure out what the flipping fuck was happening—

—and you dove for the frog, nipping the poor, near-frozen bastard between a tawny beak, and you were flapping like you were about to take off with your prize—

—but even though you had wings I guess you didn’t know how to use them.
So what really happened is that you barreled into the frog—and kept barreling, losing your grip as you tumbled and slid across the small panes of ice, shooting straight for the water—

—and by the time I was making my way to the shore line, you had already splashed your ass under the waves—and something dropped like a stone in me and I stomped through the ice and pounded my way into the freezing water and I was knee-deep screaming “CHEEK, CHICO” again, because you make me do that all the time—

—but all I was feeling from you was laughter.

I paused—trembling from the cold and the confusion and the tired. I tried looking for the white shape you had been, that feathery thing that was too familiar and too strange at the same time to process. But it wasn’t there--you weren’t there.

No, wait, scratch that. I peered into your mind—and it felt different somehow, like, your thoughts were the same but the physical cues I felt from you felt entirely too weird for me to handle—

—and I looked in your eyes and I saw the murky water pass by you smoothly, and I could see you swim (SWIM?!) up to something white and stocky and blurry—my legs as seen from under water.

I looked down—and sure enough, there was a glitter of scales that sparkled too close to the water’s edge to be entirely believable.

Somehow, you were a fish.

….like, the fuck.

"talk"
For @[Vadim], but open to anyone!

thanks chan!

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

The frosted grass crunches under his hooves as he walks in silence through the grove. His eyes never leave his companion as he watches her run ahead of him, her large paws crushing the grass and leaving a trail for him to follow in the even that she does disappear from his sight. Even as he watches her his mind wanders and he cannot help but think about the last time he was in the Grove. He thinks about finding Nayati and laying with her to warm her after she'd played in the water even though it had been freezing. Thinking about it makes his stomach do flips that he doesn't understand so he ignores it, only ... ignoring it doesn't make the feeling go away.

'Va'im like Nay'ti.' He can hear Vlasi's sing-song voice in his head and he snorts, his blue eyes rolling at the shape-shifter. So what if he did like her? She is one of the only individuals that he's met that actually speaks to him and seems to care about his wellbeing. She's his friend and he is allowed to think about his friends (or lack of) whenever he wants. 'Nay'ti like Va'im. Nay'ti and Va'im have baby. Give Vlasi sister.' Vadim trips over his own hooves as Vlasi's words ring inside his head. "What?!" His normally rough voice his higher pitched than normal and he can feel sweat break out on his neck. A baby? A baby?! But how? He hadn't done anything that warranted a baby had he?

His panic begins to subside as hears Vlasi's laughter inside of his head. 'Gotcha!' And she howls with laughter, which makes Vadim frown. Its been a year, if not a little more, since he'd gotten the shape-shifter and ever since the day she'd hatched she's been screwing with him. As annoyed as it often makes Vadim he doesn't think he'd have Vlasi behave any other way. Her antics fill his days with plenty of laughter and adventure and he finds that he no longer struggles to just get through the day.

"CHEEK, CHICO!"

His head turns as he hears the voice screaming, but Vlasi is already running toward the voice. Vadim runs after her, curious about what's going on and concerned that Vlasi will get herself caught up in something that is neither of their business. "Vlasi!" He shouts the three headed dog's name as he crashes through the branches of the willow trees. Suddenly he can feel his companion's excitement and when he finally comes upon the scene he hears her barks and sees her tail wagging as she dances on large paws. He then sees a strange little mare standing in the water, looking down at something.

'Like me!' Vlasi shouts into his mind before he can ask her what is happening. 'Like me! Like me! Changed!' She bounds toward the black and white mare and Vadim canters after her. "Vlasi stop!" He commands the dog, but she doesn't listen to him as usual. Her body becomes a swirl of water and she is suddenly airborne, her wings flapping as she gains enough altitude to be able to circle overhead and watch the other shape-shifter.

"."

@[Roskuld]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Roskuld

Oh shit.

The only warning I had was the sound of something breaking through the underbrush—I turned to see what it was and it was this huge brown thing with these great big puppy paws bounding straight for me, straight for you where you were swimming circles like an idiot in the pond. Oh shit! I shouted, my voice mimicking my thoughts perfectly as this three-headed asshole charged us down and I didn’t know what it was trying to do or what it wanted and I didn’t even know how to protect you while you were still doing this weird fishy shit—

--but it didn’t even matter because the brown beast leapt into the air—but when it did its body seemed to swirl in on itself, wrapped in a cocoon of whirling water--

--and when it emerged it had wings and it was completely different from what it had been before; it soared above me and circled the sky and you could feel what was happening above the surface of the water and you got all sorts of excited in my head, wordlessly shouting with brain-signals—

--and the little fish that was you swam furiously for the surface, breaching it momentarily before your body combusted again with that tiny little poot of spark; and when you emerged from it you were a thing with wings again, only you were larger with a longer neck and an annoying honk--

--and you were flapping in the water, splashing it everywhere (like in my face) while your eyes glued to the creature in the sky, and it was like you were trying to reach her up there but even though you could make wings appear now that still didn’t mean you knew how to use them—

--and I was just standing there, getting drenched by your splashing, my eyes bugged and wide as they flicked from the creature in the sky to the creature in the water—both of them switching bodies as easily as some people switched minds.

“…the fuck is going on?!” I finally screamed.

"talk"
@[Vadim]

[Chico is now a goose <3]

thanks chan!

Vadim

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

Vadim wonders if his reaction the first time Vlasi changed is the same as the black and white mare's. He remembers his confusion and panic when the platypus that had hatched from the egg changed into something completely different. His canter slows to a trot, then a walk, and he finally stops several feet from the lakeshore. His blue tipped tail twitches as he looks up at Vlasi, frownning because he knows she hasn't made the sudden transformation any easier on the other shape-shifter's bondmate.

His gaze is drawn back down to the other shifter is it changes shape and he can feel Vlasi's excitment grow even more because this time it has wings. Her cry echoes through the air and she tries to urge the younger shifter to use its wings and fly because she wants to play. "I think its too young to fly." Vadim says through the mental bond that he shares with Vlasi. She cries out once more to the goose then she dives and just before she hits the ground her body becomes another swirl of water and what emerges is a bull elk and it trots into the water, completely ignoring the black and white mare in her attempt to get closer to the only other shifter she's ever come across.

...the fuck is going on?!"

"You have a shape-shifter." Vadim says, as if that explains everything. He watches Vlasi stretch her neck out to sniff at the goose and stamp her hooves into the water. "She wants to play." He explains because the last thing he wants is for the panicked mare to attack his companion. "Never met another like her before."

"."

@[Roskuld]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Roskuld

*"You have a shape-shifter."*

Whoa holy crap.

I didn’t even noticed the big pale stranger coming up somewhere behind me and off to the side, emerging from the trees—my entire focus had been pulled by this…this spectacle of weird shit that was playing out before me. So when that voice sounded somewhere behind my shoulder I jumped, my hooves scrambling in water as I turned to face this bro.

And then there was another leap in my breast, one that was even more shocked and twice as panicked as I saw who it was. But…then…my vision caught up with me. I blinked, staring at this--guy, it was a guy that I was looking at. And besides—the only blue Ma had on her was in her eye, that weird, piercing eye she always looked at me with when I was a kid doing bad shit. That eye that was piercing enough to make me feel bad about whatever fucked up shit I had done.

But still. Differences aside, the similarity between him and Ma continued to fuck me up. It wasn’t just a coloring thing, either; it was the shape to him that sprung out to me, the way his mane fell around his neck and the way his tail drifted behind him; the set of his head, the angle of his shoulders, the shape of his hooves--all of it screamed Ma and a little of Auntie, too, and even the scent felt right and wrong at the same time.

I stared at him—I stared while an elk trampled in the water, causing waves and waves to crash against me and a goose to flop around happily in the water, wings beating ferociously at the elk to play this game of get everyone fucking wet. You were having a blast—you were immediately enamored with this shifter that you played with. You were so excited that you didn’t notice my strange emotions slowly swirling in me, something working itself out in my breast.

“…who are you,” I asked—well, demanded, really, cuz my heart was beating but my mind was still sluggish with achy exhaustion so manners were thrown out the window.

"talk"
@[Vadim]

thanks chan!

Vadim

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

A frown makes its way to Vadim's face as he watches the girl's reaction to his voice. He had been under the impression that she had at least noticed him or heard his voice when he shouted at Vlasi. "Sorry." He says when she catches her footing and turns to him and stares. She stares at him like he's the one with three heads and not his companion and he finds it strange. His blue rimmed ears tilt back against his head and his frown deepens as he tries to figure out what he should say to the obviously shocked and uncomfortable girl.

Nothing comes to mind and he finds his gaze drifting back to Vlasi and he watches her as she continues to splash water. He feels her excitement and with that excitement comes a constant desire to change, to show off, to entice the other shape-shifter to change into something that is similar to her. More water swirls around her body as she changes, once more, into a cerberus. She barks and crouches, her butt sticking up in the air and her tail wagging furiously. Vadim's eyes slide momentarily to the goose and he waits to see if it shifts into something similar to Vlasi.

"...who are you?" She asks, which makes his ears tilt forward and his blue eyes sweep toward her once more. "Vadim." He answers simply then nods his horned head at his over enthusiastic companion. "And Vlasi. Who are you?" He waits for her to answer his question, his blue tipped tail flicking lazily against his hocks.

"."

@[Roskuld]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Roskuld

He tensed so I tensed like I always do when someone tightens up around me. I mean, sure, he had a valid reason to do so; I guess I was looking at him a little funny, my eyes wide and wondering with shit he couldn’t see. Kinda hypocritical of me, let’s be honest. I knew good and hell well I couldn’t stand someone eyeballing me the way I had been eyeballing him--like his was a face I was supposed to recognize, or he was a guy I was sizing up for a brawl that was cookin’ up.

But my attention was pulled when I felt a thrum between our bond; I turned my gaze on you from where I stood soaking wet in the freezing shallows, watching as the thrum got stronger in you, the urge in you that had been growing for some weeks now. I was prepared for it this time, though (well…as prepared as I could ever get, I was still weirded out--) so I watched from start-to-finish as the spark combusted around you, engulfing you in a second’s blink of light—

--and you were large when you emerged, large and scruffy and big-pawed and huge-chested, and I saw that you had steel-grey fur and your gums were black and so was your nose and on your shoulder there was a pattern I couldn’t quite see cuz you were turned away from me—

--but I saw your muscular ass wag back and forth under the force of a tail that was flinging to and fro out of control, a puppy’s tail going nuts with the triumph of your mimicry—

--and I saw it was mimicry because you stood there and I saw the tops of three heads and one of them was barking a small sound (cuz I guess you were a puppy?) and the other was growling a playful thing and the third was glancing back at me with laughing golden eyes that said look what I can do--

--but that was the only second you spared for me cuz you were just so fucking excited you could die and you bounded forward to wrestle with that Cerberus lady who beguiled you into a game.

And I was still standing there, shaking my head at it all; it was settling slowly but it was having a super hard time doing so, Tetris pieces trying to fit in all the wrong holes. It wasn’t until the stranger spoke to me when I found my voice again.

“…uh,” I stammered, hearing his name and the name of the brown, tri-headed dog that was seducing you in the most innocent of ways, “Ros…and Chico.” I always hated giving my name to anyone—but I guess it was the polite thing to do at the time, I dunno.

His name didn’t answer my question (who the fuck is a Vadim?). Okay, well, maybe it did in a superficial sense. It just didn’t curb the weird feeling I got from him—a persistent sense of déjà vu.

Whatever. Whatever. Even though it wasn’t gonna work I tried to forget about it for the time being. I focused back on the puppies playing in the water, finally getting it in my head to step out of the line of fire of splashing water waves. “It’s, uh….it’s the first time I’ve seen him do shit like that,” I sorta stammered—not really sure why I was explaining myself like that, I dunno, it just felt right.

"talk"
@[Vadim]

thanks chan!

Vadim

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

The crackle of electricity is hard to ignore and even as he says his and Vlasi's names and asks her who she is he finds his attention drawn back to their companions. His own companion's excitement seems to increase tenfold as the other shapeshifter mimcs her own form. She hops and her tail wags faster then she turns and bounds out of the water, trying desperately to entice the other shifter into a game of tag. She barks and howls and growls as she runs between Vadim's forelegs then darts toward the treeline. Vadim merely sighs at his companion and shifts his weight so he can rest a hind hoof on its tip because he figures Vlasi will play for as long as she possibly can.

Ros... and Chico."

"Ros..." The name triggers some memory and he frowns because he is sure he's only heard one name that started with Ros before. And then it hits him. "...kuld. Roskuld?" His head tilts in a questioning manner as he gazes at the black and white mare. Could she really be Ophelia's child? He doesn't see much of a resemblance between his niece (if she truly was) and his sister. "Ophelia...?" He starts to ask if Ophelia is her mother but then his voice trails, the question dying on his lip before it is truly given life. He remembers Ophelia saying that she was a poor excuse of a mother and he wonders if Ros holds any ill will against her. He sighs and looks to the treeline where Vlasi is running.

“It’s, uh….it’s the first time I’ve seen him do shit like that.”

"You get used to it." He assures her. "But still strange." He grins and his shoulders move in a manner that resembles a shrug. "Very strange creatures. But powerful..." He falls silent then, unsure of what to say next because he's never been the best conversationalist.

"."

@[Roskuld]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Roskuld

Really fucking sick of random-ass people knowing my whole name like that.

You were abandoning me so fast I didn’t have time to blink; the other shifty thing ran into the tree-line and you followed hot on her heels, nothing but a steel-grey blur of sloppy, toothy dog grins whizzing past me. You were so caught up in your wild, breathless excitement that you didn’t notice the dropping shift in my mood, that dark thunderhead creeping up in my thoughts when this dude said my whole name.

How the fuck did he know my whole name?

But he answered me—kinda fast, actually, before I had even really formed the question properly in my head.

Ophelia, he says.

It takes me a minute to realize who he’s talking about.

“O-Ophelia?” I stammered, my eyes going hard and my ears pinning even harder if that was even possible. How do you know her? I asked super sharply, turning back to him to look at him square in his eye. But then my gaze started buzzing again, darting up and down and all over his body, seeing that persistent familiarity in his limbs that pulled at me in an aggravated way. Except now I didn’t think I was crazy anymore, cuz he knew Ma, or at least knew of her or something—but that meant he was related to her in some way, right?

Right?

And yeah, maybe my eyes were too aggressive, my stance screaming things like “you better not lie to me or I’mma fuck your world up”, and I swear I wasn’t trying to do all that, honestly. It’s just...it was like the crack of a light in a closet that’s never been opened, and he was the first glimpse of the things you could find inside. A new whole world of shit you had never thought was possible.

"talk"
@[Vadim]

thanks chan!

Vadim

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

The change in the girl is immediate and disheartening and Vadim is reminded of why he was always told to keep his mouth shut when he was a foal. He had always been one to screw things up and put his hoof in his mouth and he'd gone and done it again. His ears fall back against his head and his eyes take on a look that mirrors sadness as he wonders why he even spoke up in the first place. Why could he not have just left it at Ros? Why did he have to say Ophelia's name? The way she stammered, the set of her ears, the sudden harshness of her voice made him want to sink into the ground and disappear entirely. "Sorry." He murmurs, but his apology does not answer her question and he feels as if he owes her an explanation even if she's little more than a stranger.

"Ophelia ... is my sister." He states and his mind buzzes as he tries to figure out a way to fix what he screwed up. "I..." His voice trails and he frowns as he mentally berates himself for screwing up. "...sorry." It isn't what he wants to say. He wants to call her his family but he thinks about her reaction to Ophelia's name and he thinks that calling her family will only make it worse. No matter how badly he wants to have a family, be it nieces or nephews that actually know he exists, he doesn't think her ire is worth it.

Vlasi's barking grows louder as she runs toward him, having sensed the change in his mood and the distress that he mistakenly let radiate through their bond. She doesn't want to stop her game of tag with the shifter that copied her, but her concern for her bonded makes her abandon it. She comes to a stop and looks up at him and whines. 'Va'im upset? Why?' And he realizes that he's screwed up his companion's chance to make a friend and play it it makes his frown deepen. "Its nothing." he assures her. "Go play." Vlasi whines again because she knows that Vadim is lying, but she turns to look for Chico to see if he is interested in continuing their game of tag.

"."

@[Roskuld]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Roskuld

*”Ophelia ... is my sister.”*

……oh.

And that’s all that was in my head. Oh. It fell empty, a void filled with dust-bunnies and tumble weeds, while the urgent anger fell from my face and all the heavy shit along with it so I stared at this jittery bastard with my whole face shaped in a perfect O.

Oh.

He’s Ma’s brother.

Ma has a brother.

And it was so stupid cuz I had called it, right? I had seen the similarities between them, so striking I had picked them out on sight; I had felt that itching, annoying thing in the back of my head that reminded me of Ma every time I saw this blue-tinged bro, and it only made sense that he would be Ma’s….blood.

Her brother.

But the idea was so…it was so…

Alien.

And something sick kinda twisted my gut too, some guilt wiggling its way in there, cuz I’d never even known Ma to have any other family than Auntie ‘n me ‘n Jiji ‘n Hototo. I’d never even asked; I’d never even thought of it. But I was starting to learn that not knowing something made it nonexistent.

And like, she could’ve told me, right? She could’ve mentioned that there was a whole branch of family I might’ve never even heard of before—because, oh shit, I’d never thought about it before but Ma had parents too, she wasn’t godspawn, she wasn’t some angel or whatever morphed out of nothing—she was born like the rest of us with blood, so that meant someone had birthed her and someone else had stick his gross disco stick in there and spawned her from his balls and I’m not sure how often they did it but I knew they at least had made Ma and Auntie—

--and now, I was looking at another one, too. (He said his name was Vadim.)

And before I had been so mad at Ma from keeping…well…so much shit from me when I was younger, for keeping the world and my blood from me, to keep me safe to keep the pain away. But at that moment I didn’t feel that kind of rage anymore—guess I was sick of feeling it. Or maybe there just wasn’t any room for it, since all of me was steadily filling up with the bemused, wondrous idea that I had an uncle.

“…You’re my uncle?” I asked him—my voice so much different than how it had been before, when it was rash and rough all over. It trickled out of me in a curious whisper—a prodding towards him, sticking my feelers out gently to test the waters and this strange, radiant idea that I had an uncle.

You sensed the change in me—you noticed how the other pup had changed to, her gaze turned away from you and your game of tag. You’d come see me—eventually, I’m sure. But at that moment you nipped for her ear, eager to return to the game and the beautiful discovery of a friend that was blossoming in you, too.

"talk"
@[Vadim]

thanks chan!

Vadim

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

The change that comes over her when he reveals that Ophelia is his sister has Vadim baffled. He doesn't understand the hostility, but then their family has always had a penchant for violence. Why should his niece be any different, he wonders. His next thought, as it all seems to come together in Roskuld's head, is that she looks nothing like her mother. Where Ophelia is slim and elegant her daughter appears bulky and built for power. He wonders who her father is, but he does not feel it is his place to question her lineage. Chances are he wouldn't even know her sire after living as a hermit for so many seasons.

He finally forces himself to look away from Roskuld and he watches his companion as she pulls away from Chico and his nip at one of her ears. He can hear her growls, a taunt of 'catch me if you can' for the younger shifter, before she bounds away from the younger shifter. There is a part of Vadim that is envious of Vlasi's ability to make friends so easily, but a greater part of him is happy for her. He doesn't want her to be lonely, he wants her to have a better life than he's had. He wants her to have friends.

"...You're my uncle?"

"...Yeah." He answers as he slowly turns his head back toward Roskuld. "...You're my niece." He says and it feels just as strange as he thought it might. As he stands there and stares he realizes that he doesn't know what else to say. He doesn't feel it is appropriate to ask her about her childhood since he's only just met her and discovered who she was. "Are there more ...of you?" He asks, instead, then realizes that his question makes no sense. "More nieces..." He ammends. "Do I have more nieces?" Because she should know, shouldn't she?

"."

@[Roskuld]

Credits

Icon by Tay