the Rift

:: Companions ::

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Just shooting the breeze here. It is unlikely that anything will change as this is not something that is really looking the change, but your thoughts/opinions will help us in the future!

Some topics
1. Get rid of the dragon color to royalty and color to gender chart (ie, so you can have a male, common gold dragon, or a female black royal dragon)

2. Get rid of species specific companions entirely - make them all achievable by every one?

3. Add more mythical companions in the future? On the flip side, don't add more companions it's confusing

4. Do the drops differently (suggest a way)

5. Or state something you like!

6. Favorite companion type?

7. Least favorite?

8. Would you want "one-of-a-kind" companions? (Like special event companions ie such and such character got a harpy eagle from a darkness SWP)

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
1. I'm not really in favor for getting rid of the color to royalty aspect of the dragons. I really don't mind if the gender part of it changes. I feel the whole idea of finally being able to get that golden, royal dragon that you've wanted so long is so rewarding it just kinda takes away from it to do away with it.

2. Please, no. I really like that there are specific companions for each species becuase in some ways it cuts down on the amount of competition. Because only equines and equine hybrids can seek out dragons, pegasus and pegasus hybrids can get zephyrs, etc. If the species specific companions were made open to everyone I think that the competition for those specific companions would skyrocket and make it harder for everyone to get what they want.

3. I think there are enough mythical companions already, lol.

6. Rougarous and Dragons <3

8. I do love the idea of one of a kind companions. Evangeline's orange dragon was a 'one of a kind' color-wise because he was hatched after the Halloween games on Isilme, hence his orange color and black eyes.

aud pixel!

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
1. I'm... unsure about this. I think have it differ based on class maybe just make it less restrictive? Have different, broader options. IE:

Plain: Only nature tones, browns, grays, etc.
Common: Any basic color on the rainbow.
Royal: Metallics, patterns, iridescent, clear, etc.

That way there is more variety but still some prestige of having a gold dragon or whatnot.

2. Definitely no. I think people should have to think about why they choose what species they choose and how that will affect their companion options. Plus, it's always made sense to me that dragons go to equines, who are at a mythical/physical disadvantage otherwise. I would be really upset to see this system gone, I think species specific is a good way to create variety and thoughtfulness in character creation. Plus, without species specific, equine hybrids will become essentially pointless.

3. No, I think there are plenty.

4. I think there should maybe be polls based on desire for certain types of companions, or something, to decide what to drop. All I know is the probability of getting the type and class you want is... slim. And the amount of people competing lower your chances of getting it if it even shows up. I mean, how long has Irrydae been wanting that Roc, for example? I understand there will always be someone who wants something other than what gets dropped, though, so therein the problem lies. And I know from an administrative perspective that simply "doing more drops" isn't a solution. But there's got to be some way to strike a balance, maybe. I feel as though at the moment, simply probability wise, getting the companion you want can take years OOC, and while I understand that mythical companions is supposed to be hard, that feels a little extreme to me.

This is my best possible solution: maybe just do drop based by class and let the player pick what companion type once they win? That makes it easier for admins to keep track of what has been done, too; all they have to calculate is how frequently to do them based on class rather than species type or any of that. Players could pick normal, mythical, species specific, whatever they want, with the only restriction being whatever class they won it from.

There would be more drop participants so probability of winning might be lowered somewhat but at least people wouldn't be waiting around just for the right thing to show up, you know? And if you wanted to slightly increase drop frequency, you could maybe place a restriction that you can't participate in two drops in a row or something, with an IC explanation of it being improbable for characters to encounter an RE that soon after the first. That would lower the number of participants.

OR, you could use a system similar to the new invasion one, where depending on where you are in relation to the drop's location (which could be determined randomly by a die roll for fairness) your odds are lowered or, if you're too far, you can't participate at all.

5. I like that they take into account previous rejections, I think it really helps those who have been waiting longer. And the objectivity of it all will always be a pro for me, considering fairness.

6. I like non-mythicals but I'm kinda boring. Dragons are always classic, and I think the Cerndyr are interesting.

7. Honestly, I don't really get the Boggarts. But that's just me. I like the Kitsune and Hellhound but a part of me also wonders why there are two canine-based mythicals.

8. Yes! This would be awesome! Especially if they were a mythical species that could not be otherwise obtained, like a wyvern or a mini hippogriff. I think this would be really unique and a great reward for active characters/ those who IC save the day with SWPs.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
@[Ashamin]

I think there should maybe be polls based on desire for certain types of companions, or something, to decide what to drop. All I know is the probability of getting the type and class you want is... slim. And the amount of people competing lower your chances of getting it if it even shows up. I mean, how long has Irrydae been wanting that Roc, for example? I understand there will always be someone who wants something other than what gets dropped, though, so therein the problem lies. And I know from an administrative perspective that simply "doing more drops" isn't a solution. But there's got to be some way to strike a balance, maybe. I feel as though at the moment, simply probability wise, getting the companion you want can take years OOC, and while I understand that mythical companions is supposed to be hard, that feels a little extreme to me.

----> I actually ran the numbers on this once when I was miffed that there was not much competition for companions lol. IF the character COMPLETES the drop and gets an increased chance the next time around, their chances of getting a companion increases considerably. For example, the more drops you attend, the more chances you can use next time, and thus the more likely it is that you get the companion that time around! You just have to look at how many drops that character actually COMPLETES (posting and dropping doesn't count). Take a look again and tell me what you think about that, just for curiosity's sake.

This is my best possible solution: maybe just do drop based by class and let the player pick what companion type once they win? That makes it easier for admins to keep track of what has been done, too; all they have to calculate is how frequently to do them based on class rather than species type or any of that. Players could pick normal, mythical, species specific, whatever they want, with the only restriction being whatever class they won it from.

-----> We actually do this :) We have NSS drops (non species specific for Cerndyr, Boggarts, Kitsunes, etc, etc) and then we have SS drops (species specific for griffings and such). They alternate. The class is stated ahead of time and the winner chooses the companion species etc, etc,. We keep the NSS and SS separate so that there won't be an over-abundance of one or the other.

I like the idea of adding normal companion drops though!

I will look again! It is true I was not taking completion into account.

In regards to the drop being non specific, I was saying you don't even need to separate them by SS or NSS, just make them all mythical. I knew you had them broad but I figured you could make it even easier on yourselves to just do "mythical" drops, or just "companion" drops and allow people to choose non-mythical if they even wanted.

Thanks @[Tamme]!

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
1. Noooooo. Dragon colours/ranks are some of my favourite things on here. It's my ambition to get a gold for Vol one day and if I ever achieve that I'll be so, so happy and have such a sense of accomplishment. If golds could just be common, it would take the shine (lololol pun) off it somewhat. Similarly, I like the 'alternative' thing of female dragons being larger and higher ranked. If this went, I would be hugely sad.

2. Again, noooo. SS companions make each species unique, and I still love the old-school thing of equine x dragon. If any species could bond to anything, it'd make them less special, I think.

3. I'm on the fence about this one. On the one hand, it would be awesome to make up new, unique companions. On the other, the novelty could wear off quite fast, and we have some mythicals that hardly anybody goes for anyway - like cerndrys and boggarts, I can only think of a handful of charries with those.

4. I do actually have a suggestion on this, but it's quite...odd. My suggestion is that if a character takes the time to research the companion they want, by interacting with characters with those companions, finding out info on them etc, they should have a higher chance in drops. ICly it could be because the creature doing the drop 'sees' more potential in a character who's put the time into finding out about the companion they want. Vol for example has fangirled over dragons since the day he was born, found out as much as possible about them and is like a walking encyclopedia on them. Nyx, on the other hand, knew nothing about lions before 'oops suddenly lion'. Out of those two, to me Vol is more 'deserving' of a companion.

I was thinking something like...if you complete three threads interacting with/researching your chosen companion, you get your name entered an extra time in drops for that companion. If you complete, say, eight threads researching/interacting, you get your name entered twice. I just think it would be an incentive for characters to put effort into their companion choice, and encourage more selection of companions rather than just 'oh look there's a drop meh I think I'll go for it'?

5. I like the refusal system!

6. DRAGONS.

7. Idk I've never had another mythical that wasn't a dragon :O

8. Yesss I'd love this! Would definitely give a sense of uniqueness to those charries.

My biggest suggestion, one I've been meaning to PM as a suggestion for a while, is to standardize how companions are listed next to the avatar. My poor, poor OCD hates how they're all formatted differently. Like here's just a handful of dragons:

Vérzés :: Red Dragon :: Frost Breath
Khan :: Blue Common Dragon :: Frost Breath
Akaith :: Gold Royal Dragon :: Fire
Lilómiel :: Black Plain Dragon :: Firebreathing
Tallis :: Common Orange :: Firebreathing & Toxic Breath

Some are Colour then Class, some are just colour, some are just class. Their ability is sometimes Fire, or Fire Breath, or Firebreathing. Some normal companions are Type then None (if they have no ability), some say Type then it's just blank. It's the same for other companions, some are Rank then Type, some just type, etc. It could just be me and probably is LMAO but it makes me twitch xD I suggest that all companions should be listed:

Name :: Rank (then colour here for dragons) Type :: Ability listed as 2 words so Fire Breath rather than Firebreathing or just Fire?

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
@[Volterra] - It's supposed to be all the same verbiage :) Thanks for pointing it out! I will get the updating team on fixing that pronto.

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Yay tamme <33 My OCD says thanks haha!

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
1. Get rid of the dragon color to royalty and color to gender chart - No no no no no no no! Please don't do that. I love the royalty and gender chart. I've been looking forward to playing my companions around plain or royals(since they are all common) and playing off that with their personalities.

2. Get rid of species specific companions entirely - make them all achievable by every one? Once again, please don't. It makes those companions a bit more rare to have as those drops aren't often not to mention you have everyone trying for the SSC at once which makes them even harder to get.

3. Add more mythical companions in the future? Yes. This idea I do like.

4. Do the drops differently - No, I like the way they are done as it makes it more fair.

8. Would you want "one-of-a-kind" companions? (Like special event companions ie such and such character got a harpy eagle from a darkness SWP) - This i'm not so sure about. I think it would be cool, but at the same time the later players wouldn't have a chance to get that companion. The other thing I would be concerned with, is how they would be "one of a kind"

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
1. Get rid of the dragon color to royalty and color to gender chart (ie, so you can have a male, common gold dragon, or a female black royal dragon)

-I actually really liked the premise of it. It gives more depth to companion on companion interaction. I also think its kind of cool to be like, hey, you have a royal badass dragon. Or hey, you got the cool underdog black dragon. That kind of thing. :) Although, I think the gender could all be chosen, I don't see any color having to be male or female. Just make females generally heavier than males.

2. Get rid of species specific companions entirely - make them all achievable by every one?

- I would like to keep this. Its cool that Peg's get little bebe birds, and equines get flying counterparts. The only thing I wish was a thing (which is now kind of) is that unicorns had like badass ninja narwhales. Or something with a horn, but thats just my weird quirks. xD

3. Add more mythical companions in the future? On the flip side, don't add more companions it's confusing

- I think to eliminate some, or rotate them? Like cicadas some only come every couple In game years. So the more "unpopular" companions like the Cerndyr & Boggart could rotate? Or Boggarts could be special halloween/autumn companions only? I also think drops for NSS companions should only be included for what is asked for. So like, if you ask for a hellhound, and get two denials, if you want to change to a boggart, you can't use the denials. Idk if this is a thing already, but something that bumped into my head.

- I like em! Especially if characters with extremely creative/in depth posts throughout get something cool. Like Auriel's feather, etc. Little gifts are motivational, to me at least. xD

- I like it when the RE's communicate with characters. Gives a little character building. ^^

- DRAGONS.

7. Least favorite?
- I don't particularly have a least favorite, but I'm not a fan of SS Unicorn companions.

8. Would you want "one-of-a-kind" companions?
- Yeah! Clear colored animals would be so boss for like a one-time drop, or rainbow, or extra sparkles. Something like that would be cool. Also like I said above, having companions that only drop every so often would be cool. (Like a mini basilisk cause I want one *cough*).
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Please! I think these would be really nice because wanting one colour of a dragon but never getting it because there's extremely rare chances of it is a bit annoying.
I've been pushed off taking a dragon companion in the past due to this and the sex chart, so personally, I'd enjoy this.

The idea of having companions only attainable by certain species is nice. You get a feeling of specialty with them, and since they're harder to receive, it makes it so much more worth it.
I would of never gone for a Rougarou if I didn't feel that it'd be unique.

As stated before, I'd prefer that the unwanted companions that no one really goes for be removed and offered specially. I rarely ever see Boggarts be asked for in a drop, or on a wishlist.
It would be nice to see maybe one or two, but the ones that are in place now are already comfortable and cozy.

The drops are fine the way they are. Everyone has a chance that they deserve depending on the work they do in that drop and the drops they've done in the past.

Rougarous because they're fabulous and endlessly unique.

7. Least favorite?
I don't have one, honestly.

8. Would you want "one-of-a-kind" companions? (Like special event companions ie such and such character got a harpy eagle from a darkness SWP)
Ooooo. That would be interesting! I wouldn't mind seeing them but I don't think i have much to offer here.

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
I really like Jen's suggestion of simplifying it so that royal is metallic, common is rainbow colors, and plain is monochrome colors. I think is still gives some status, like the other companions have, but isn't as restricting. The gender part of it I don't feel should apply, since it doesn't apply to the other companions and I like uniformity - that or make the other companions more in depth with gender/ranking in comparison, but dragons shouldn't stand out in this regard.

As mentioned by many above, I think it's best to keep the species specific, because it makes them rather special!

I don't really want more added because we have so many, but I like the idea of temporary, or one of a kind, companions which are available. Or maybe a "design your own" mythical, where if you win it, you can bring an idea to an admin for approval allowing you any mythical creature to choose from. I think someone also mention making some of the local mythical fauna into companions? Love it :D

I'm satisfied with the way the drops are working.

I like that you reward people for completed attempts by giving them an extra roll next time, and that every once in a while people get small trinkets as rewards if they still did awesome in the drop, but didn't win.

Really I love all of the SS companions. Rougrou are so awesome, but we've hardly ever had any!

7. Least favorite?
The boggart is definitely my least favorite for a variety of reasons x.x I also dislike that hellhounds and kitsune's are so similar, I'd love if one could be replaced with a feline variant. Now that we have leviathans too, boggarts can be "replaced" by them?

YES love this idea! Emily's concerns above, about not everyone having a fair chance, I think are very valid - but I feel we've had other prizes in the past that were one of a kind that haven't been an issue so far, and it might help motivate more people to interact with the SWP and etc. So I feel there's more pros than cons for this idea.
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

YES. DO THIS. Or maybe, to preserve rarity .. you can ONLY have a golden/bronze/silver dragon if it's royal, BUT, royals can also be any other color. So that way if you see a gold dragon, you know it's a royal. But if you see a blue dragon, it could be a royal, or not.

No. I like having SS companions.

No, don't add more. If you want other mythical companions, get a rougarou and have mythical forms! :D
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
I really like the class system. I know for me with Eurybe, when I finally achieve that royal female gold dragon it'll all be worthwhile. I can understand that it's really difficult to achieve this and people who might not want to take a long while, but I think that's what makes it so satisfying. I am also incredibly fond of the matriarchal structure in dragons, but that's just my girl power self talking. I can see both sides, but I'd really prefer that dragons remain the way they are.

I am actually really fond of the Species specific companions. It requires you to think very hard beyond aesthetics for the character species. As well, it gives equine an equal playing field with unicorns and pegasi. So I definitely would like for the species specific companions to remain the same.

If we removed some, then I'd be all for it. Otherwise, I don't think we need many more. Though I am not opposed to new things.

I'd love to see some normal companion drops. Maybe have these differ from simply questing for a normal companion by having the normal companion coming with magic, rather than needing to quest for it.

6. [b]Favorite companion type?
For species specific probably dragons. For non-specific hellhounds.

7. Least favorite?
I'm not fond of griffins to be honest. Nothing against the species as a whole, but I guess for me it doesn't feel like a species specific companion, especially for a species as popular as unicorns For non-specific, I am not all that fond of boggarts either. I don't think their really popular enough or desired enough to be a constant companion.

I love this idea! Or even have seasonal companions that are only available at specific points of the year. For e.g make boggarts a seasonal companion around Halloween. Or make up some fun little thing for Christmas time to add a bit more festivity around the Holiday season.

Or even as rewards for frequent participation in a site plot.
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Ayelet Posts: 51
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: V
Lior :: Melanistic Barn Owl :: Curse dark

i really like the royalty system as it is, although im a bit indifferent towards the gender chart.

no !! i love ss companions !! i like having a special kind of companion like that

i totally support it, as long as theres one removed beforehand or something so we dont have an overwhelming amount of companions

as selkie said, normal drops where the companion would be dropped ( with magic ) sounds fun instead of having to quest for it and all that,

um the rougarou, because of their ability to shapeshift and how cool they are, although itd be nice if it could be clarified what the height limit is to their mythical forms, because all other mythical companions have varying heights/weights

7. Least favorite?

the boggart, i just dont really like it ?? idk its just not a companion id see any of my characters having

yes !! thatd be really cool !!!

Nymeria Posts: 182
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 3 years HP: 69.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lilómiel :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Wanderer
A firm no in my opinion. I like the system and I think that at this point removing it would be, not a hassle exactly, but not necessarily fair to the people who waited sometimes years to get a royal dragon and whatnot.

Again, I'm not fond of this idea. I know many people love the dragons and it is one of the biggest advantages to having an equine. Without the dragon "bonus", I probably wouldn't play equines. Also, this would diminish the value of equine hybrids and the foal passes that have been spent on these.

I don't think we need any more companions.

I like the drops so I would prefer to avoid doing it differently.

N.A

Fffft is this even a question? ;D Dragons of course!!

7. Least favorite?
The non-specific companions, kind of as a whole.

On one hand, yes, but on the other... I'm a bit hesitant. I think everyone should have an equal oppurtunity and I think this could be a tricky situation if you gave out magical one of the kind companions, where you wouldn't be able to quest for one. I.e. new people or people struggling to find time to roleplay might not get this oppurtunity, and feel bad about missing it.

Yes I lied, don't think about you all the time
All my switchblade words ain't aim to cut your sweet delusions

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
I just wanted to clarify based on some of the comments. I don't believe the question was asking get rid of plain/common/royal dragons - that is a system among all the companions. What the question is asking is should we remove certain colors = certain genders/status. Like A gold dragon can only be a female and a royal with the way it is now. Although other companion classes have color/pattern/animal restrictions for its royals and commons and plains, dragons is a fair bit more restrictive since it has the addition of the gender restrictions, and focuses on color rather than other things like the other companion classes.

So wasn't sure if that clarification might change what some people were saying!
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

I'd also like an idea I had to the mix!

From reading these Boggarts seem pretty unpopular and there is some question as to why two canine mythicals. Since we just got Leviathans too, we have a lot. So maybe in place of Boggart (and a canine one? though I like both of those) some sort of ghost-feline companion for a mythical?

They could probably be introduced in the new SWP--I don't know tons about it but it seems to involve new lands and mystery, the lil ghost cats could be discovered in a new land?

Sorry to break up the form but it was an idea I had after chatting and thought it was worth sharing.

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
This is in response to question 3.

I think we should have a flying NSS companion. I'm not a huge fan of boggarts, and I'm not sure how many are. I just fell like pegasus characters don't have the option of a NSS companion, because nothing is capable of flight. (Though, a hellhound wearing aviator goggles and a scarf would be amusing.)
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
i personally love boggarts (they're my fav) >.> they're pretty cool in my opinion !! if i'm gunna be real, i personally don't like griffins :\

ANYWAYSSSS,

i think we should take out the thing were bronze dragons have to be girls and gold guys and so on so forth. I love their hierarchy though (i.e. gold = top dog, white = the peasant)

as for SS... i think they should stay like that !! but as an addition, it'd be neat to be able to quest for the ability to bond with another species companion (i.e. unicorn questing for ::[mutation | ability to bond with dragons]) and then have to win that companion like everyone else (drops, passes, etc)

#8:: i like it, but it could be like: so and so got cerberus from darkness SWP! so having mythical animals that aren't wildly available and very few have them (like they can only come from huge SWP or stuff) (other ones could be: jackalope, catoblepas, leucrocuta, peryton) (i personally would lovelovelove a peryton >.> flying deer = bamf) they could be called NSS

idk if i helped at all