the Rift

:: Companions ::

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
(sorry i'm so late with this, was seriously debating whether or not to post at all. XD)

1. no. as with many others, i think the way it is is fine, mainly because people have worked really hard to get their royal dragons and it wouldn't be fair to just start handing them out willy-nilly.

2. i second baylee's opinion on this - leave them species-specific but maybe have a questing system put in place for those that really have their heart set on having a specific companion. maybe have it be rare like royal golden dragons or something, but still have the option, especially since not everyone can honestly keep up with multiple characters.

3. i'm on the fence about this one. i think options are nice but there's a few on the table already. (shrug) i'm more supportive of it than against it.

4. i think the drops are fine the way they are (:

6. lovelovelove phoenixes and kitsunes.

7. i personally dislike gryphons. i don't know what it is, they've just never sat well with me. no offense to anyone.

8. yes and no. as someone else stated (i'm not sure who D:) it wouldn't really be fair if it was EXCLUSIVELY SWP (in the event that life is overwhelming for someone, for example) but you could quest for the companion as well. (again, probably would be better if this was a rare thing to happen, to retain exclusivity but still give the chance to those that were not able to participate)

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
Just a thought, there was a good list of companion ideas generated from a contest a long while back, that's where we got a lot of the ones we have now and I'm sure there were some there that were close runner ups that could be reconsidered if a new companion (or a one time plot based one) was desired.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead